All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 12'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jlpbspjlpbspabout 19 years ago
Where is it going ?

I like the story just can't see where it is going. Keep the chapters coming.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Lorri4you is there a closure

Author I have read all chapter from the beginning, when Jake fucked at the company party, when her husband Monty was somewhere else in the house. Through all chapters the sex is great, but is there a closure in the future. Will Monty find out he has been cuckold? Will he stay and become a creampie drinking wimp of Jake's cum. will she threatened Monty that if he don't go along with her fucking Jake he can get a divorce. Will Monty tell her she can keep on fucking Jake, just don't leave. Will Monty find out and take revenge on the both of them. Please give us closure to this. Jake have fucked in each of the 12 chapters and she is getting away from being upset, she looks forward to fucking him behind Monty back.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Lorri4you is there a closure

Author I have read all chapter from the beginning, when Jake fucked at the company party, when her husband Monty was somewhere else in the house. Through all chapters the sex is great, but is there a closure in the future. Will Monty find out he has been cuckold? Will he stay and become a creampie drinking wimp of Jake's cum. will she threatened Monty that if he don't go along with her fucking Jake he can get a divorce. Will Monty tell her she can keep on fucking Jake, just don't leave. Will Monty find out and take revenge on the both of them. Please give us closure to this. Jake have fucked in each of the 12 chapters and she is getting away from being upset, she looks forward to fucking him behind Monty back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DEEP FREEZE

Still no development in the story. Why not just write: "Ch. 12- please select to read any of the previous five chapters?"

Sure, there are many conflicts that could have moved the story forward in many directions, but the immature narcissistic behavior of the main character does not lend itself to any real insights or any development Other than self-serving repetitive rationalizations in response to her lover/abuser challenges.

I hope that this level of thinking reg. relations does not reflect the writer's own perceptions on relations. If it does, my advice - stick to short ‘verbal postcards’ of erotic or non-erotic nature, in which the requirements of a real story would not burden you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Boring, Boring!

Story line has become stagnant and, therefore, boring. Introduce new elements, women, other men, husband, anything or end it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
from previous

lol same thing i thought... boring isnt this what happened yesterday ... hubby needs to find out and get his revenge.... maybe a whole bunch of pussy for himself ... and ram wifes nose in it ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More

of the same. "Married slut you"

"Yes I am a slut. I love Monty and my daughters. I am a slut. fuck my married slut cunt."

God damn won't you ever finish the fucking story one way or the other?

Three fucking chapters for one sex session. Literotica will be but a distant memory after Bush and the Republicans outlaw sex and the internet before this tale is complete.

End the fucking thing or get on with something besides fuckee, suckee, "fuck my married slut cunt" or "you are such a married slut" bullshit week to week.

Get on with it or quit. It is definitely not a Novel in that every chapter is nothing more than "more of the same"

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Great commercial for infidelity in the middle of

the sex. Let's pause for a moment while the wife tries to justify cheating on her loving husband. "Oooh, it's a double-standard against women. I was bored (so take a hobby that doesn't include another man's dick). I am a sexual creature that should be able to satisfy my desires even if I am married (what utter bullshit)." She should satisfy her desires with her husband. Since she has been fucking Jake, I guess Monty hasn't been getting any?

I can see from the tone of the story that Monty will eventually find out and become the usual erotic story pussy. "Someone has been fucking my wife. I am so turned on by that." Another load of bullshit!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Ok

Well written, erotic sex scenes. just like in all the other chapters.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
I like the sex scenes, but

I dont' like the main character. I guess I don't agree with her twisted view and her justifications of cheating around.

The funny thing is, I don't hate Jake. I guess he is amused like me about her thinking, and that is why he asks her all the time if she loves her husband. That is the thrill that Jake likes alot. He is like: What a slut! I wanna fuck her more, and always tells me she loves MOnty.. HA HA HA hA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Never Ending Author Justified Cuckolding

Well, the double zeros scoring keep mounting while the sick authorlass sells some more love for cuckolding her braindead missing husband.

If you don't understand you are being baited by now - well would you be interested in buying this big bridge - only a million down and 5 years no interest on the balance!

So keep throwing double zeros at her - perhaps we can wear her down or force her pride to keep it up as she embarasses herself more and more as she goes on and on.

Maybe her hard drive will overload after chapter 847 with hubby in a long grey beard and wheelchair cheering as she takes on the Russian Underwater Basketweaving Team in each ear and nostril. Just close your eyes and picture that!

Jeez, maybe we can have some fun with this after all - lets see who can come up with the most absurd reason why she should keep on writttttting!

This could be entertaining after all - cmon allyouall - join in the contest!

No fair deleting now author - you too can play and win big!

Cutting-edgeCutting-edgealmost 19 years ago
one of the best stories i've read

dear author

i've read the whole story, savoring every word of it. what makes your story stand out from others is that you'd made it quite close to reality, not just stressing the sex scenes. your description of Lorri's unwillingness to risk her reputation in having the affair with jake made the story so real.

The pity is that i couldn't find ch.7 in the collection. would you pls post it again? so thankful for that!

also, i'm looking forward to reading more after ch.12, being full of curiosity that if the daughters of Lorri would get involved in the center.

Cutting-edgeCutting-edgealmost 19 years ago
one of the best stories i've read

dear author

i've read the whole story, savoring every word of it. what makes your story stand out from others is that you'd made it quite close to reality, not just stressing the sex scenes. your description of Lorri's unwillingness to risk her reputation in having the affair with jake made the story so real.

The pity is that i couldn't find ch.7 in the collection. would you pls post it again? so thankful for that!

also, i'm looking forward to reading more after ch.12, being full of curiosity that if the daughters of Lorri would get involved in the center.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Neverending Story

I guess the title was taken.

Obligatory Disclaimer: I was feeling guilty.

Now on to more fucking regardless of the consequences to the family, but she won't get caught.

I finally voted 1 on this when she tossed in the silly justifications in the middle of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SO I guess she wouldn't mind

She wouldn't mind if Monty cheated on her. Afterall, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous