A Complicated Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I extended my tongue and tilted my jaw so I could lavish her gash with the tip.

"Oh, Adam! Yes!" Kim gushed in a whispered tone. She ground herself arching her back. I moved my arms she pushed harder with her legs, but she was no match. I could easily pick her up, she started to protest as I worked my arms loose.

"Please Adam! Please don't make me stop!" Kim was struggling to keep me pinned. My arms free I surprised her when I gripped her waist and positioned her for better access to her cunt.

"Yes, oh Adam yes!" She hissed. My ears were covered I hoped she was not too loud. Then with a sudden blast of cool air I felt her hand grip my cock. Before I knew it she had me deep in her mouth her tits mashed in my stomach. Her rosebud presented itself, I took the opportunity to lick it, soliciting a very favorable response.

Kim let me pleasure her pussy, occasionally offering her rosebud for further pleasure. I was getting close myself so shifted her to concentrate on her clit. This made it hard for her to keep her lips around my cock, but I was determined to pay off this debt. She started stroking me with her hand, Kim shifted mashing her cunt hard on my mouth. Her hand stopped, her pussy rocked feverishly over my whole face and then.

Mayhem, pure and utter mayhem! Kim came so hard and so fast I thought she might break my nose or slice off my tongue. Her thighs clamped tight she moaned I think. She started stroking me as her body shuddered to a tense climax. She was stroking me desperate to finish me with her. My balls let loose she must have aimed it at herself as I felt nothing. Then she melted on top of me, her warm mouth again wrapping around my slowly shrinking cock. My cum pressing between us.

I laid still just now dealing with what we had done and where. Kim eased to the side, her chest and stomach coated. Kim kissed me passionately then lay beside me.

"Adam that was the best ever! Did you learn that in college?" She was teasing me.

"Well maybe some of it." I looked at her sheepishly. We both knew this was wrong, we were walking a tight rope with no net.

"Here let me clean you up just a bit." Kim picked up her top, she wiped my face then my cock. "Can't have you all tense for that interview!" She kissed me again then opened my door slightly.

The coast was clear so she headed to the bathroom. Damn, I was hoping to use it myself. I slipped on a tee shirt, and some sweats. Hoping mom was still in her room I headed down stairs to the basement to take a shower. I had my shaving bag and some fresh towels. I looked in the kitchen and she was not there, confident I had beat her down I entered. Just then she rounded the corner from the basement carrying a load of clothes.

"You're up early!" Mom said happily.

"Yeah, figured I would get spend a little time preparing for the interview." I replied as smooth as I could. I was trying to keep my distance, moving aside so she could head upstairs. She saw the bag and towels and gave me an uneasy look.

"You're headed to the basement shower?" Mom stopped reading my reaction.

"Kim is in the upstairs bathroom, never know how long she will be in there." I explained in most convincing voice.

"I see, Kim is up? Well ok. Sara is coming a bit early today, so let me give you a kiss now, I may be gone before you come back up." Mom explained. She knew and now I was trapped. If I protested, she would know for sure, if she kissed my cheek and Kim had not been thorough she might actually taste it.

"Mom, maybe I should take my shower first." I panicked, and she knew it.

"Don't be silly, we all have morning breath, besides it is just your cheek." She stared me down. Mom stepped close she pulled up then hesitated. We glanced at each other, she could smell my sister on my face I knew it. Then mom surprised me, she pulled closer and gave me a long wet kiss on my cheek. She pulled back slightly.

"You may want to put on some after shave before you go to your appointment!" She whispered in my ear.

"I will do that!" I replied as she picked up the basket. I stood in the shower until I heard her leave. The hot water long since exhausted.

I aced my interview, the company was not the one I wanted but it was just across town. It was a different position than I expected, being small they need someone with versatility. I would know something soon. I went to another that afternoon but it was not what I wanted. Still hoping to hear from the big fortune 500 company, I weighed my options.

That night at dinner I was expecting an awkward meal, but neither Kim nor my mom seemed to be acting any different. I hoped I was not. That night I locked my door.

I was up with mom in the morning she was drinking coffee when I sat next to her with my breakfast.

"Mom about yesterday...Kim..."

"Adam, I don't want to know. Please do not say another word about that." She looked at me sternly, then her lips softened letting me know she was not mad. "What are you going to do if they offer you a job?"

"I don't know, it sounds enticing. I would be doing several things not just focused on one area of the business. But I was hoping to hear from the big guys. What do you think I should do?"

"Have you talked to your dad?" Mom asked. I shook my head. "Well he will be on break around 9 give him a call, he might just surprise you with what he says."

"I will do that!" I was happy to have her suggest it.

"So what is your plan for the day?" Karen asked, getting up to take her mug to the sink.

"Thought I would go across town and look at some apartments. With traffic around town don't think I want to commute from here. Besides it is about time I get out from under my parents wings!" I teased looking up. Mom looked like she had seen a ghost as she looked at the door to the living room. I turned and caught a glimpse of Kim, tears rolling down her cheek as she focused on mom. Kim saw me looking at her she turned and ran upstairs. I looked back at mom. Being a guy I was totally confused, I went to get up but mom gently put her hand on my shoulder and pressed me back down.

"No Adam, let me. Please stay here." Mom walked to the staircase, looked back at me to make sure I was not following. She continued up the stairs at a steady gait. I heard her knock on Kim's door, the hinges creaked softly, she must have entered as I could only hear muffled talking. Mom came down shortly after. Karen kissed my cheek, then started out the door for work.

"Is everything ok?" I asked like an idiot.

"It will be, give her some space, oh and don't forget your aftershave if they call you in." The door slowly closed behind her.

There were several cryptic messages in there, but I failed to see them. Did she think we had oral sex again? Maybe she thought I just smelled better with the aftershave on. To this day I still do not know. Fortunately I did not have all day to think about it. I called dad at his break time he was concerned something was wrong at first, but I assured him I just wanted his advice.

Mom was right, I was surprised. I figured he would tell me to take any job and learn to accept it. Work hard, take care of your family and enjoy what you can in life. You know the usual.

He told me, he always wanted a good steady job, he wanted to be able to provide for his family, he loved going to work early and getting home to tend to his garden and projects. He loved his job, even though it was work. Dad had great satisfaction, he was able to live comfortably, and send me to college. Money is just a tool, Adam, it is an important tool but you will learn that there are other more important things in life than money.

He had to go but I could tell he was touched I called him. I was glad also. It was not much later I got a call asking if I could come to a second interview that afternoon. I left before Kim went to work, I did not even see her. I drove around that side of town looking at places to live just by driving by. After lunch I went to the company and waited patiently to be called in. I had made up my mind I was going to probably pass, unless they made an offer I could not resist.

At the appointed time I was ushered in to a meeting room. Several people sat in as we talked about what I had to offer. Natalie was the person that interviewed me yesterday. She started but soon was replaced by Ted the owner after about twenty minutes.

"Adam is there anything that would keep you from taking a job here?" Ted was straightforward and firm.

"Well sir, in college I submitted an application to Fortune Five Hundred Company. They interviewed me two more times, they said they were waiting for a position to open up. If they were to call I would probably go there." Ted sat back in his chair. I am not sure if it was what I said or the fact I had been so honest with him. He looked around at his colleagues, they all nodded. He slid a folder across the table.

"Adam take a look at that. This is an offer Natalie suggested we make." Take a look at it for a few minutes. He motioned to a few people, everyone left but him and Natalie. I looked it over it was more than I thought they could afford for me, but less that what the FFHC was starting graduates at. Ted looked over at me. "What do you say?"

"Well sir it is a very fair offer, it is a bit less than they were offering, but not by much. Still, if they were to call..."

"Adam, we need a guy like you here, this is what I am going to do, I will give you a five thousand dollar signing bonus, if you accept this, on one condition, you must stay at least one year." He looked at Natalie, she seemed stunned by the offer.

"Can I take the night to think about it?" I asked.

"Adam, I want you to take as much time within reason you need. Even with all you have to offer, if you do not want to work here than I do not want you here." He stood to shake my hand. It was a firm shake, friendly but with purpose. I knew right there I did not need to think about this any longer.

"Sir can I ask you one last question?" I asked as our hands separated.

"Adam, please call me Ted." He replied. "Sure what is it?"

"When do I start?" I smiled as he realized what I just asked. Ted looked at Natalie and gave her a big grin.

"How about the day after tomorrow?" Natalie asked.

"I will be here, thank you both." I shook Ted's hand again and then Natalie's. She led me down the hall, I filled out some paper work and then left after she made an appointment for drug testing the next day. I drove around some more and looked at some ads for housing. I came across an interesting ad for a person looking for someone to share an apartment with. Intrigued I called. Justin answered the phone, we talked briefly and arranged to meet the next day.

I was excited to share the news at dinner that night, everyone seemed happy, even Kim although I sensed hers may not have been that sincere. I did not explain all the benefits just in case there was some issue. Dad even stayed up talking all about his first job. Kim had left long before no doubt not wanting to stay for the tales.

I expected mom to ask me to wait up for Kim.

"Do you want me to wait up for Kim?" I asked when she did not. I could see the concern in her eyes when she looked at me.

"No dear you go up, I will wait for her." She seemed worried even as she spoke.

I went and kissed her cheek and headed upstairs. I was too excited to go to sleep, I decided to read some at least until Kim came home. I looked at the clock it was after midnight. I had not heard Kim come in. I opened my door and moved to the stairs looking down. I could see mom pacing the floor. She looked at the clock one more time, my heart sank for her. Just then lights flashed through the drapes. Relieved I was going to turn to my room as soon as the door opened. I waited and then came a knock. Mom rushed to the door, a young lady was standing in front of it when she opened it.

"I am sorry she is late, but I couldn't find your street!" The girl looked terrified as she spoke. I rushed down the steps.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"In my car." She pointed to vehicle in the drive. I opened the screen door as she moved aside. Kim was passed out in the back seat. I opened the door and pulled her from the car. She was like a rag doll in my arms. I hoisted her up she started to come around a bit.

"Adam, is that you?" her head rolled struggling to lift up her eyes half closed.

"Yes honey, it's me." I whispered back. Mom held the door as I brought her in and put her on the couch.

"Adam, the car?" Mom was really scared now.

"Do you know where the car is?" I asked the young lady.

"I don't know maybe at the party?" She looked at us both hoping she could just leave.

"It's ok, I just need to get the car, can you just tell me where to go. Really I just need the car, I don't care about anything else. Her dad needs to get to work in the morning, that's all." She seemed to understand now. Trusting me not to go blow someone's head off she told me where she drove Kim home from. I thanked her and let her leave. I looked at mom and then at Kim.

"We cannot leave her alone, you stay and I will get the car!" I said. Karen was already by her side.

"Adam, can you take her up to her bed?" She looked up the stairs to see if dad had emerged from their room. I knew I could of course, I did it not too many days ago. I picked Kim up and started up the steps making sure I did not bang her head on the railing. Just as I was laying her on the bed she looked up at me her eyes still half closed.

"Adam are you going to fuck me?" Kim asked not too quietly.

"No baby, not tonight." I whispered.

"You can you know?" She explained. When I did not answer she continued. "We just can't tell mom, she..."

"Kim you need to go to sleep, nothing is going to happen tonight." I finished setting her down I turned to see mom standing in the door fully aware she heard every word. She move in the room and to Kim. We exchanged glances. I went to leave.

"I will be back with the car." I explained. Mom nodded, I looked at the door to their room it was still closed.

There was no one I could call at this hour. The buses stopped running long ago. I could call a cab but if the car was not there then I had to pay for the ride back. I looked in her purse and found the keys. Taking my car I drove to the address. The party was still going, I saw dad's car. Looking for a safe place to park my car, I remembered a fast food joint that was open 24 hours. Parking it there might make anyone looking to take advantage think it was an employee. It looked like a car they could afford I laughed at myself. Walking back to dad's car I had to pass by the party. There were several people milling around. Ignoring them I almost reached the car when two guys approached me.

"What you doing here?" One asked. He moved closer his wing man moved to my side.

"Just picking up a car." I explained politely.

"How we know this is your car?" His wing man sneered. "Maybe you are ripping it off?"

"I have the keys right here. My sister may have partied too much, her friend brought her home." I was tired and in no mood to take any crap from these jerks.

"Your sister the red head?" The first guy chuckled. "What a freak! That bitch is crazy."

"Yeah a fucked up bitch if I have ever met one." His buddy was piling on. "Between the booze, the drugs, and the sex she is a wild one."

I refused to answer.

"Can't wait until I tap that ass." The first one was moving closer now. "That is after I fuck her pussy as red as her hair!"

"Well only if you can get those carpet munchers, to move aside, you know she ain't into cock!" Wing man pushed his buddy closer to me while he laughed. "So that lesbo bitch is your sister?"

Yep that would be the one." I explained. "But as her brother I was hoping if she ever does cock, she would have a bit higher standards than you two!"

The first guy swung, I gripped his arm as I stepped aside and guided it into the drivers window of the car. I could hear his knuckles crack as they landed firmly on the tempered glass. His buddy was too slow. I hit his knee squarely with the heel of my shoe. They both went down almost together. I opened the door and drove off as they lay in the street cursing.

My hands quivered as I gripped the wheel, I was half way home before I calmed down. Practicing self defense is one thing putting it in use is another. It hit me what I had done, what if I had not prevailed, I could have been killed! I figured they must have been drunk and that is the only way I got the drop on them. Fuck this, remind me not to that again, I told myself.

Then the things they said about my sister started to sink in. Some of it was no surprise, the girl thing definitely was. Had I really been gone that long? I wondered if mom knew? Come to think of it when was the last time I saw her with a guy?

I topped of the tank on the way home and parked his car in its spot. I let myself in quietly, Kim's door was open just a crack, the light was off. I slipped into bed leaving my door open the same way. If I heard her maybe I could get to her before mom woke up.

Like I said earlier, living in a dorm teaches you to be a sound sleeper, or a tired student. I knew if I slept in my bed I would be dead to the world. I pulled an old study trick, setting up would let me snooze but keep me from truly sleeping. I sat on my desk chair near the open door and closed my eyes.

Startled I glanced at the clock, two thirty seven, then I heard it. The sound is second only to babbling drunks living in the dorm. That's only because the first leads to the second, the sound of puking. I dashed from the room opening her door, there in the dim light was Kim hanging over the edge of her bed her head in a waste basket. The putrid smell filled my nostrils, I almost lost it myself.

She seemed to be at a point of rest. I pulled her arm with one hand and held the basket with the other. Quickly we moved in the bathroom just in time for her to worship the porcelain throne. At some point instincts take over. I waited for her to pause, emptied the contents of the basket in the toilet and flushed it down. Rinsing it out in the tub, Kim was back emptying what was no longer in her stomach. She started the dry heaves. I got her glass of water, returned the basket to her room and looked for something to dress her in. Lord knows if she really has pajamas but I did find a large tee shirt.

Returning to the scene she was finally done, hopefully for the night. I prepared a clean warm wash cloth, I pulled her soiled top off and threw it in the tub for now. I wiped her face and neck down cleaning the cloth several times. The hoops in her nipples looked bigger, the skin looked red and tender. I wiped the spittle from her chest, rounding each tit, being careful to avoid the nipple itself. Brushing her teeth was not an option so I poured some mouthwash in the cup and had her rinse her mouth.

Satisfied we had done the best we could under the circumstances I stood her up. I was about to help Kim with the tee shirt when I saw her in the mirror. It was mom. She was holding clean sheets in her arms. I was holding my sister steady, she was wearing only skimpy panties, her pert tit's jutting from her chest. I was holding the tee shirt, I looked at Kim and then mom.

"Maybe we should trade?" Mom asked quietly. I don't know why, but something told me I needed to finish what I started. Did Kim do this to punish me for getting a new job? Was she really a lesbian? I care for her she is my sister! No it was more, it was something else I could not explain, all I knew is I wanted to see this through to the end.

"I've got this." I replied looking mom in the eye.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said with confidence.

"Adam, be careful, she is so fragile!" I could see mom starting to tear up.

123456...8