A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"More?" she asked cheekily as she held her position.

I responded by pushing up with my hips and was rewarded by her eyes widening in pleasure and surprise as she felt me thrust deeper into her. She got my meaning.

"Oh!...okay then... let's just do it shall we!" she said throatily as she let herself slide down my rigid pole, both of us lapping up the sensational feelings of our tense, hot flesh sliding against each other.

When I'd filled her to the limit, she settled down to sit on me, gyrating her hips a few times to make me move around inside her until she was comfortable, knees by my side and letting out a long deep breath in the process.

"Ohhhhh that feels goooood!" she murmured, "...sooooooo good!"

"Mmmmmmm" I responded, thinking that I might actually mean 'Fucking great!'

She reached forward over me to give me a quick kiss, her nipples scraping over my chest and I half came out of her warm vagina, but she quickly went backwards to force me deeper again and then she really did start to work on me!

She began by slowly gyrating her hips again, forcing my rigid cock around every inch of her inner cavern, letting out little sighs and gasps when I hit her sensitive spots. I soon picked up the rhythm and began thrusting back at her, making our bodies collide and setting off beautiful little vibrations around our sex. It was certainly working for me as I seemed to expand inside her, but I wondered whether she was getting the same pleasure.

Her eyes were shut and her expression was almost pained as she absorbed the electric responses from her pussy. Then I saw a hand slowly wrap itself round one of her taut orbs, squeezing and caressing it for a while until her fingers searched out the nipple and she began to work on that too. My eyebrows raised. It was incredibly erotic watching her pleasure herself whilst she was busy fucking me. Her fingers were suddenly pulling and twisting hard at her nipple, so hard that I thought that it must hurt!

Evidently not!

"Oh God!...this is soooooo good!" she exclaimed, eyes still tight closed.

She was obviously well aroused now judging by the increased intensity of her hip gyrations, but I wanted more. I wanted her to come quickly, because I wasn't sure how much more of this sexual excitement I could take before I exploded... literally! I pushed back into her even harder.

Her eyes opened briefly, full of lust and excitement, recognised my message.

"Close David...close...soon...!"

Then her movements changed and she started to lift quickly up and down on my cock, forcing me almost out and then deep, deep back in again.

"Oh good God!" she exclaimed, "Faster...harder!"

I could help with the latter, but she was in control of the former and she proceeded to begin to fuck me much faster, much harder! It was heavenly and would soon blow my mind. I gritted my teeth to hang on.

"Oh God, nearly... nearly...mmmmmmm" she almost shouted as she teetered on the brink. Then the hand that had been working so sensuously on her breast slipped down between her legs and took to rubbing around her clit. The effect was immediate. Her body arched backwards as the orgasm gripped her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried, as the blissful convulsions took her.

"Aaaaaargh!" I responded with heartfelt relief as the way that her vagina tightened around me set off my own sweet convulsions and I was immediately pumping jet after het of hot cum deep inside her taut body!

When she'd collapsed on top of me, still joined, she was breathing deeply for a long time before she spoke, her warm eyes locked on mine.

"Oh, that was good David...so,so good... fucking fantastic actually! We should do it more often!"

I smiled back at her, feeling so happy that I'd got her to come yet again, "Yes please!"

Then I realised that I hadn't made a distinction between the super, fulfilling sex we'd just shared and the thrashing she'd given me earlier. I definitely needed to work on my negotiating skills!

She kissed me and then slid off me, letting me cuddle her from behind. We were both gradually coming down to earth after the early morning fireworks and I was in something of a post-coital doze when she suddenly jerked in my arms and pulled away.

"Jesus! Look at the time! I need to get on."

She'd already rolled off the bed by the time my eyes had jerked open and I looked blearily at the small alarm clock on the bedside table. Surely it said just after six thirty didn't it? I focussed again to check. Yup, six thirty. What was the matter with her? We had plenty of time to get to work. As I sat up too, I saw that she was busy hanging her wrap onto the wardrobe door.

"What's the rush Miss...err I mean Astrid?"

She gave me a pained expression and listed the things that she had to do before work and then added taking me home, and then getting in early so that she could things get everything ready for Georgia's arrival.

"What things?"

"Never you mind." Well that re-established our positions in the grand scheme of things!

But she was quick to recover, "Sorry, didn't mean it like that, I'll explain later... right, I'm off for a shower!"

She headed for a doorway at the side of her big bedroom. Suddenly I had a very attractive vision of her wet naked body covered in soap suds. It wasn't to be ignored, so I pulled back the sheet and made as if to follow her.

"I'll help," I said with a big wide grin.

She stopped in the doorway and half-turned, her beautiful breasts bouncing with the motion.

"Oh no you don't," she laughed, "I know exactly what will happen if you get me trapped in the shower..." Even so, she seemed to be in two minds until she finally took a deep breath, "no, no... attractive as the thought is, we can do that some other time... well, if you want to that is?!"

I hadn't missed the implicit assumption that there would be a 'another time'. It was good! I took another step towards her and put up my arms, zombie style.

"No!" she squealed in mock horror as she slammed the door on me, but I could hear her chuckling behind it and I hadn't heard the click of any lock. I took another step forward, but the door opened slightly first and she poked her head out.

"I mean it David! No Hanky Panky... well, not just now anyway! Why don't you get out some underwear for me, " she said quickly, pointing at a dresser table by the window, "second drawer down."

Then the door shut firmly behind her again.

Part 22- Monday Morning, Still Early

-----------------------------------------------------------

I told you she was good didn't I? It was a masterpiece of quick thinking. What red-bloodied male could resist going through a woman's lingerie collection. Not me!

I had the big drawer open within seconds and was happily sifting through a variety of soft, fragrant personal items that were absolutely wonderful to feel, and stroke. There was a lot in there, in a variety of shades and textures. Some smooth as satin, other's more lacy and structured. Dealing with the bras alone was a bit of a minefield. I couldn't believe how two simple cups could be designed in so many different ways! It was really hard to make a choice so I solved the comparison problem by laying out some promising combinations on the bed, all of them including suspender belts of one kind or another. Well, what would she expect if she was giving me the choice?!

After spending quite a few minutes gazing down at the options and, more importantly, visualising how she would look in them, I realised that I really did need to make a choice. I had a strong feeling that she wouldn't be that impressed if I hadn't completed such a simple task by the time she came out, and the absence of a running water sound made that seem imminent!

Reluctantly I finally picked a plum coloured bra and panties set with matching lacy suspender belt and quickly returned the rest to the drawer. I was pretty sure that the half cup bra was designed to push up and squeeze together her golden orbs in such a way that she'd be showing off a sensational cleavage, and the panties were high backed, not unlike a thong, but with a pretty little band of lace hanging down from the waist. I was really looking forward to seeing the way that the smooth looking material would cup and display her pussy. Something was already starting to stir between my legs as I imagined my sexy selection wrapped seductively around her naked body!

Then I heard the door bathroom door opening and twisted round in surprise. I'd clearly lost count of how long had I been rummaging through her underwear!

I suppose that I'd expected to see her wearing her wrap, or with a long bath towel wrapped around her, fastened up above her bosom in that classic Hollywood way. What I got though was a view that made my eyes widen yet again. She may have been a somewhat distant boss in the past but now she was exposing her mischievous, teasing side as she sauntered into the bedroom. She did have a white towel wrapped around her, but it was tied at the waist leaving her sensational upper torso and breasts exposed to the soft, morning sunlight. And to me!

She'd quickly seen my reaction though and I caught a satisfied half-smile flit across her face before my eyes fastened exclusively on the sensual round curves of her boobs and perky, dark pink nipples. I took an automatic step forward, lifting my hands instinctively to get a feel. Maybe she was regretting tempting me that way as her own eyes widened in alarm as she took a step back.

"No David...not now!" she gasped, despite a big grin spreading over her face, "Down Boy! Look, I really need to get ready for work!"

She looked mainly relieved when I stepped back again, but I'm sure that I saw a flash of disappointment flit across her face as I gave her a frustrated look and drew back to the bed.

"Now sit down over there on the end of the bed while I do my hair," she instructed as she shot past me so that I couldn't get hold of her and sat down on a white vanity stool in front of the dressing table. It was like being back at school!

She'd taken a look at the underwear that I'd laid out for her though and her eyes shot to the ceiling in mock dismay.

"Suspenders! I might have known!" she said, shaking her head slowly, but the warm grin she gave me told me that she wasn't too displeased at my choice!

For the next ten minutes or so though she concentrated on drying her blonde hair and then brushing it until it shone silkily before sweeping it back into a nice ponytail. I missed most of the detail though because I was struggling to lift me eyes away from her gorgeous orbs as she twisted and stretched. But, finally she twisted around for her underwear and asked me to pass the delicate items.

As I handed them over, our hands slid over each other and I could see a deep, hungry look develop in her steel blue eyes as we enjoyed the brief contact. But, like a good employee, I resumed my seat on the bed, enjoying the way that her eyes followed my loins and the stirring member hanging between them!

Watching her dress was almost as sexy as seeing her undress! Firstly she wrapped the bra around her waist fastening it at the front then twisting it around and easing the cups up and over her soft orbs before sliding her arms into the straps. I was disappointed to see my favourite, obsessive items disappear and how quickly she did it! However, I was pleased to see that the bra that I'd chosen did indeed engineer them into a super display of uplifted cleavage!

Then she sneaked a quick look at me before she stood up and undid the towel, letting it drop onto the floor and giving me a perfect side-on view of her long, sinewy legs and rotund ass. I cringed slightly as I saw the red stripes still visible across her rounded bum cheeks!

She looked as though she was going to put on her panties, but then seemed to change her mind and glanced at me mischievously again as she stepped into the suspender belt, pulling it up and easing it around her narrow waist before finally adjusting the straps to lie down the front of her thighs and over her bum. She turned slightly towards me as she sat down again, reaching into a side drawer behind her to get out some sheer white stockings and giving me a good view of her exposed, shaven pussy! It made my throat go dry as I remembered what delights lay hidden between those tempting lips! And I knew that she'd arranged herself this way totally intentionally. She really was a bigger tease than I'd thought!

By the time that she'd crossed her legs, rolled the sheer white stockings over her ankles and drawn then smoothly up her long legs before fastening them to the hanging suspenders, I'd developed a very promising erection. Which she'd not missed! Maybe because she was worried that I'd totally lose control and come and ravish her on the bedroom floor, she quickly took her panties, stood and eased them up over her stockings until they were pulled snugly over her mound and bum. It was a close run thing, because throwing her onto the bed and ravishing her was definitely at the forefront of my fevered mind!

She smiled at me as she took an artistic pose by the dressing table.

"So, what do you think?" she said, an even bigger smile spreading over her beautiful features. Clearly she knew exactly what I thought as my thinking was spread clearly across the hungry, lustful look I gave her.

"Now, now David, " she continued quickly as she saw that I might take the moment into my own hands, literally, "...consider this as a test of your patience and self control!" But she was staring straight at my stiff cock when she said it. Maybe she was saying that to herself as much as me!

She sat back down again though and I was forced to watch the woman that I was currently obsessing about, sitting in her thin, sexy underwear as she put on her make-up. She'd picked up her lipstick and was about to apply a matching shade to the plum coloured underwear when she finally turned and stared again at the throbbing erection between my legs.

"Oh dear, I don't suppose that we can leave you like that all morning can we?" she said in an even, almost dispassionate tone. She seemed to make her mind up quickly though, put down the lipstick and came towards me.

"Okay, stand up then," she said, and I got the shock of my life when I complied and she knelt down in front of me, using her hands to caress my almost painful erection and guide it towards her open mouth. Now I knew why she'd put the lipstick down!

The electric sensation those delicate hands triggered rocketed round my body like an express train! One hand had wrapped itself around the base of my shaft and squeezed playfully. It made my eyes bulge in response! The other had slipped between my legs and she was using her nails to tickle and tease the sensitive skin around and behind my balls. That made me sigh and tense up all my muscles as my erection seemed to expand even more in her devilish hands.

"Mmmmmm" she murmured as she let her lips and tongue loose on the throbbing head of my cock, licking and kissing it all the way round for long seconds, feeling it come alive as it strained outwards in her grip. Then I felt the blissful feeling of her lips closing around it as she eased it an inch or two inside her warm mouth! It was sensational. Not only had I been having sensational sex with my boss, and now she was giving me a blow-job. And a seriously expert one at that!

It was just a natural reaction that I should reach down and hold her head while she did those marvellous things to me. She'd felt my movement though and her eyes shot open as she pulled her mouth clear.

"Don't you dare mess up my hair David!"

I stopped instantly, then locked my hands behind my back. She did have a firm grip on my erection after all, and I'd have done practically anything to get her lips back around it! It worked. She smiled briefly to take the edge of the words, closed her eyes again and almost sucked me back into her mouth!

Her fingertips were still doing devastating things around my balls as her other hand began to move on the base of the shaft, starting to ease the tingling skin backwards and forwards in a regular, mind-blowing rhythm just as her tongue and lips got seriously busy on the business end of my cock. The whole effect was almost too much to bear as my legs rocked for a few moments, struggling to hold me up!

She kept this up for a long time, gradually bringing me nearer and nearer to my point of release. In the back of my mind I wondered for a moment what would happen when I came. When I did, I was expecting to have a full load to shoot out, and I had a feeling that she wouldn't want her face or clothes messing up! Just for a second or two I got quite worried about it, but she blew that straight out of my mind when she altered her position. She must have realised from my gasps and moans that I was getting close!

She left just a couple of fingers wrapped around the base of my straining cock and got them working harder, pumping me quicker and quicker as she turned her head slightly so that she could feed more of my throbbing member deeper into her mouth and throat, pausing for a few seconds to get the feel of it before bobbing her head back and forth in the same rhythm as her fingers and forcing my cock to slide in and out of her throat and mouth as her lips and tongue caressed the red hot, sensitive skin!

I felt my thighs tense even more and my back arched as I thrust back at her busy head as she brought me quickly to the edge of a stupifying, relief giving climax! I was straining on the edge for what seemed like an age until she triggered my orgasm by scraping her fingers up and down the thick tube under my legs almost teasing the red hot seed out of me!

The problem of where my ejaculating cum was going to go was solved by her taking me even deeper in her throat as my cock bucked and convulsed inside her, stream after stream of hot seed disappearing straight down her welcoming throat!

When the initial climactic feelings had started to subside, she eased herself off my cock which was already starting to lose its power. She held it in front of her for a few more seconds then licked around the tip, sweeping up the remaining cum still dribbling out of the tip. Then she looked up at my strained features and gave me a wide, satisfied grin and looking very pleased with herself.

"Well, that seemed to go quite well didn't it?"

I responded by letting out a long burst of pent up air, that I'd forgotten I was holding, and gasping a response.

"Jeeeeeeeesus!"

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then, " she laughed as she licked her lips suggestively.

She seemed quite reluctant to let my softened member go as she stood up, still looking like a Norse goddess in her sexy underwear.

"Anyway, at least we've got you into a state where you'll be able to get your pants on for work!!" she laughed as she tripped back to her dressing table to finish doing her make-up.

Part 23- Monday Morning, My Place

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was still experiencing the warm inner glow of recent, satisfying sex when we went out of her house half an hour later and got into her big BMW. Although that was tempered slightly by a distinct stinging from my back-side when I sank into the leather seat!

After the explosive blow-job, I'd finally managed to get into the bathroom for a quick wash and brush up before dragging on my clothes from last night. Astrid had already agreed to drop me off at home on her way to work so that I could get a proper shower, shave and pull on some clean clothes, so we were still on a fairly tight schedule. She'd been dressed and waiting when I'd come out of the bathroom, looking absolutely sensational in one of her power business suits. This time a light grey affair, the tight figure hugging skirt a couple of inches above her knees. She'd put on a fairly thick white blouse under the matching jacket which, disappointingly from my perspective, hid her dark bra from view. I guess she had her work image to think of though!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers