A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Anyway, whatever, " she said dismissively before leaning forward, the motion dragging the hem of her skirt even higher up her thighs!

"She'd not been in long and guess who turned up and shot straight into her office?"

I hadn't a clue and told her so.

"Alan!" she snapped triumphantly, and she continued to tell me excitedly how the junior member of Georgia's team had come into the office shortly after our boss, looking around 'distinctly furtively' and gone straight into Astrid's office carrying 'one of those silver camcorder things'! He'd only been in for about ten minutes before he'd departed, looking, according to Angela, 'rather knackered!'.

I smiled at that thought. Served him right if he'd really been fucking his tied-up boss all night!

Fortunately Angela missed that one because she was distracted by a minor commotion by the office entrance. All eyes around us appeared to have swivelled around and mine and Angela's quickly followed suit.

"Goodness!!" she gasped.

"Jesus!" I responded.

Georgia and the three remaining members of her team had appeared. I checked my watch, it looked like she was just in time to avoid being classified as late enough for Astrid to sack her. But that wasn't the real cause for the sudden hush that had spread around the office.

If Alan had looked 'knackered', you'd have to say that Georgia looked 'absolutely shattered'! Her round face looked haggard, her greasy black hair hanging down in unkempt strands and she was walking slowly and stiffly, as though each step was an incredible, painful effort. She was wearing the loose grey jogging suit that I'd seen her in yesterday and now, as then, it didn't do her chubby figure any favours! She looked in fact just about how you'd expect any woman to look who'd been lashed to her sofa all night and fucked regularly by her hypnotised team members. And then there'd been the riding crop applied to her rotund bum as well!!

The state that she was in generated a fleeting moment of sympathy in my mind, but that was quickly extinguished by the look she gave me as she stumbled by on her way to Astrid's office. 'Venomous' would have been a rather kind description!

"Oh my..." whispered Angela, almost to herself as she watched the wretched figure disappear into Astrid's office, "...whatever could have happened to her!"

I decided that it was best not to fill her in with the details!

Anyway, I'd been distracted by more movements near the office entrance as three beefy looking security guards appeared with a handyman who was pushing in a pile of open cardboard boxes on a trolley. He dumped them by the desks of Georgia's team where two of the security men supervised the three unhappy looking team members in filling them with their personal positions. Everyone in the office knew what that meant, but only I knew why!

Although even I was somewhat surprised because I'd definitely heard Astrid say that if they got in to work on time this morning she wouldn't sack them. Clearly she'd changed her mind, or maybe she'd just lied in the first place!

This was the harder side of my boss in action and it troubled me more than a little because, if she was ruthlessly clearing out all the people who'd known about the blackmail attempt, then that left only one person still to be dealt with. Me! And, despite all the glorious sex we'd had recently, much of it had been forced, so did that make me expendable too? I racked my memory for any clues.

Angela was ignoring the sudden frown that had spread over my face, and was still looking wide-eyed around the office, just like most other people. I doubt that anybody had expected this sort of entertainment first thing on a Monday morning! I noticed that there were few looks of sympathy for Georgia's team though. She'd done a pretty good job of making her stuck-up mob pretty unpopular amongst the rest of the office!

"Wow, did you hear that?!" gasped Angela as the sound of raised voices drifted across to us from Astrid's office, "...it sounds like Astrid and Georgia are really going at it in there!"

It did indeed, and I could see now why one of the security men had posted himself by the closed office door. He too started to look a bit jittery as the intensity of the 'discussion' increased, but was saved from having to take action as the door was suddenly flung open and a livid looking Georgia burst out. She'd clearly regained her colour as her rosy cheeks positively glowed with anger, and maybe the adrenalin had taken away some of her fatigue as she stormed past us, the security guard trailing in her wake.

She paused for a second as she came near my desk and gave me another look that would have withered even the strongest vine. I was rather worried that she was going to make even more of a scene than we'd already got, but in the end she took in a deep breath and allowed the security man to take her arm and guide her back to her desk, where she too had to get busy packing up her personal items. In the end, the fury seemed to have faded quickly and she just looked sullen and defeated.

"She definitely doesn't like you!" laughed Angela before her gaze turned quizical, "Are you sure that you don't know what's going on with them, you're looking distinctly shifty!"

I attempted my most innocent looking expression and spread my hands palm out in a 'Who me?' stance. It didn't work!

"You DO know something don't you David" she hissed as her beautiful eyes bore into me, "...come on, spill the beans!!"

I was totally flummoxed because I knew that Angela would spot even the whitest of lies and I absolutely couldn't possibly tell her the truth. Oh God, what to do?!

In the end I was saved by the bell, or in this case the shrilling of Angela's office phone! She gave me a stern 'we haven't finished this discussion yet!' look before turning and picking up the phone. Her eyes widened when she heard the voice on the other end of the line and her body stiffened as she listened for a few seconds before saying rather stiffly "Yes Miss Johnson. Of Course.." and putting the phone down.

"Shit! Astrid wants to see ME now...God, I hope I'm not included in this sudden clear out!"

I didn't think it likely, given what I knew about the Georgia episode, but there was little that I could say in the form of encouragement as Angela got up, worry suddenly etched on her usually bright features, and headed for Astrid's office.

She was in there for quite some time as it turned out, long enough for me to be able to watch the Georgia gang tidying up their things and being unceremoniously escorted out of the building. I even gave her a cheery wave as she left but unfortunately she was so busy arguing with one of the security staff and she missed it!

Eventually, Astrid's office door opened though and Angela trooped back to her desk, her face a mask, giving nothing away. I looked at her expectantly. She'd been in there for nearly an hour, way too long for a quick sacking, so what had it all been about?

In the end she finally twisted round in her chair to face me, skirt hem dragging up distractingly high yet again. It seemed that all the women in my life were intent on teasing me today!

"Can you believe that?!" she gasped in apparent disgust.

"What do you mean?" I answered slowly, still worried about Astrid's developing plans, and their potential effect on me!

"She actually had the nerve to tell me not to come to work in tight tops without wearing a bra! Called it 'distracting' would you believe!! And after she came into work last Friday dressed like a tart!!"

It was impossible not to let my eyes switch down to the two prominent peaks in her top where her nipples seemed even more desperate to push through the thin material. She saw the movement immediately.

"Oh God David...grow up please. Your making her point for her!!"

She was soon laughing though, which I took to be a good sign. I had to find out more.

"So, she took nearly an hour to tell you to keep your nipples under control then?!"

"No, smartypants, she was giving me a promotion."

She'd said it in a flat, unemotional sort of tone and she almost fell out her chair laughing when she saw the words suddenly register and my face became a picture of surprise.

"What...really...wow...err, congratulations...I think..."

It wasn't the most enthusiastic of responses, so I got up and walked round to give her a little hug. The feel of her soft, warm body in my arms, even for just a few seconds was definitely just as distracting as her nipples! I sat on the edge of her desk while she explained that now that Astrid had got rid of Georgia, she was going to re-organise the section into two big teams and she wanted Angela to head up one of them. It was a major step-up and I could see that Angela was really pleased that Astrid was showing such confidence in her at such a relatively young age. I could also see that it involved a certain amount of trepidation too.

"Fantastic 'Ang', totally deserved, you'll be an absolute star," I said encouragingly and got my reward in a warm return smile, "... and I'll be happy to work under you!" I added cheekily.

That didn't go down quite as well as I'd hoped though as the smile turned into a frown.

"Afraid not young sir," she said cautiously, "... I did actually ask for you in my team, but Astrid said that she had other plans for you...looks like the end of our partnership I'm afraid..."

That wasn't really what I wanted to hear. There's no way that I could be heading up the other team with my total lack of experience, and Astrid had made numerous comments about my management style, or lack of it, over the weekend. So that left the other option of me heading for the 'exit' door still on the table. Damn!!

She'd noted my grim look, but misinterpreted it.

"Don't look so glum. We'll still be able to meet up at the coffee machine you know!!" she jested.

I wasn't so sure.

Suddenly there was an uncomfortable silence that was really unusual between us, but my mind was still in a whirr and I missed her next comment. She noticed and gave me a playful slap on the knee.

"David, are you listening? It's time that you went in to see Astrid!"

"What?" I asked nonplussed.

"Oh get going idiot," she said as she almost pushed me off the desk, "Astrid said to send you in ten minutes after I came out." She looked at her watch. "And it's now eleven minutes!"

"Jesus," I said to myself with feeling as I headed towards Astrid's office door and an unknown fate. Given Astrid's current unpredictable mindset, being late probably wouldn't have been a good idea!

Part 25 - The Office, Part 2

-----------------------------------------------

The 'Ice Maiden' was sitting behind her big desk when I entered, pen in hand and hovering over some document or other. She looked very prim and proper, her suit jacket hung up, and sitting there, her white blouse looking bright and bulging nicely just where her breasts should be!

She looked up when I came in, gave me a brief non-committal smile and asked me to close the door. After I'd complied, I headed for the chair at the side of her desk and then got a shock.

"No, not there David. You'd better stand for the moment."

I'd stopped dead in the centre of the office, a couple of yards from her desk. My tummy suddenly felt like it was full of lead. There seemed to be only one reason for this level of formality. I couldn't believe it. She was going to sack me after all!

It seemed to take an age for her to sign the document and put it to one side. Then she looked up and met my eyes for the first time. She looked very serious.

"Now then David, you'll probably have seen that Georgia and her crew have left the company. Well almost all. I decided to keep Alan on. After all, he was the one who came to me and told me what was going on."

That opened my eyes a bit, and it explained so much. And a sign of mercy too, maybe I was going to be alright after all. My eyes flicked onto the silver camcorder sat incongruously in her 'In-Tray'. And with the recording of Georgia's overnight fucking extravaganza on tape Astrid would be sure that Georgia and her team would keep their mouths shut. Brilliantly done by Astrid I suppose, reverse blackmail! I would have congratulated her on the success of her Machiavellian plans, but she was suddenly talking again, looking at me with that serious expression still on her face.

"I suppose that Angela will have told you about my planned re-organisation," she continued, "... and I wanted to explain to you why you can't be in either of the two teams that I'm setting up..."

So that was it then. Out on my ear. Un-believable!!

She'd paused as if to consider her words carefully. In my current mind-set I assumed that was because she was making sure that she wouldn't be open to any claim of false dismissal. I was starting to feel angry. After all, I hadn't done all those things to Astrid voluntarily. Well, maybe some of them, but that wasn't the point! And last night and this morning had been just blissful sex between two consenting adults. She really couldn't just sack me after all that!! I opened my mouth to protest at the injustice of it. But she beat me to it.

"So, I've been giving thought to setting up a new position, reporting directly to me. A kind of personal research assistant I suppose."

Her eyes were watching me carefully now, checking my reaction. My totally blank stare probably wasn't helping.

"Actually, we could call it an 'executive research assistant' I think. Yes, that would sound better. And it might be easier to justify the pay rise as well..." she was almost talking to herself at this stage.

"So, what do you think David. You up for something like that?"

Up for it? Wow!! The amazing sense of relief washing through my body was making it hard to concentrate on what she was saying. I just nodded eagerly, not trusting myself to speak.

She was clearly waiting for a more mature response and her facial muscles hardened a bit as I failed to come up with the goods.

"Sorry David, are you still with us? Have you heard a word that I've said?!"

It all came finally gushing out, "God yes!...that sounds great!...anything really...I just thought that...that..."

She looked perplexed, not surprisingly I suppose, "...that?"

"...that you were going to sack me!"

Now that I'd actually said it and seen the surprised expression on her face I realised that it may have sounded just a little paranoid!

The shocked expression quickly change to one of amusement and then into laughter. Her beautiful Scandinavian features positively lit up again.

"I don't believe it. What do you take me for?" she gasped between chortles then she stopped laughing suddenly.

"Are you scared of me?!"

"Well..."

"Wow...I must be better than I thought!" she smiled mischievously.

Then she did something that really got my attention.

"Now, about this new job description. Clearly we'll need to work quite closely together. And as you'll be reporting directly to me, I'll have to set you regular tasks of course... some of them might be a bit difficult, or even unusual, but I'll help you whenever I can."

I was trying to concentrate on the words, but my eyes were really glued to her fingers which had risen to the collar of her white blouse and were now deftly undoing buttons!

"Of course, there may well be a need to put in extra time at work or even at home, and to accompany me on business trips occasionally where I'll expect you to give me every attention and support. I don't think that it will be too onerous though. In fact I'm sure that we can get mutual benefit if we work really, really closely together. Don't you agree?"

I had to moisten my lips because her nimble fingers had undone the blouse buttons right down to below her prominent bust. As the material gaped, her soft rounded breasts were starting to be exposed, and it was immediately obvious that they weren't constrained by the plum coloured bra that I'd seen her put on this morning! The devious, beautiful woman must have shed it in between seeing Angela and I. And after telling her to wear bras at work as well!!

"Don't you agree?!" Astrid repeated, but not too sharply as I quickly switched my gaze back up to her eyes which were smiling warmly and knowingly at me. Despite my lack of response, the look of lust and desire that she'd seen in my gaze seemed to have satisfied her for the moment. Her fingers got back to work as she continued and my eyes switched back to the ever increasing amount of bosom that was being uncovered.

"So, I'll take that as a 'yes' then?! Anyway, I'm sure that we can develop this working relationship more deeply as we go along, but you should be aware that I'll be looking for firm responses and input on a regular basis. And in return I'll provide somewhere where you can deposit your output whenever you've worked it up properly. How does that sound?" It sounded like the ultimate in double entendres, but I really wasn't thinking much about that as I impatiently waited to get a proper view if her glorious boobs!

"Oh Jesus, they're beautiful!" I finally gasped in response as her fingers finished their unbuttoning work and she dragged the blouse out of her skirt. Her twin orbs stared perkily back at me, dark nipples already looking like they were straining upwards! I was still frozen to the spot, vaguely aware that I hadn't answered her again, but hey, who cares. Neither of us probably, because I could see by the way that her chest was rising and falling that her breathing had deepened, making those bare nipples move even more suggestively in front of me.

Someone just had to move!!

She beat me to it again, pushing back her chair as she rose and walking around the desk, so that she stood beside it, her tight grey skirt already half way up her thighs and her blouse gaping, smiling at me again.

"And I think that it's going to be an absolute must that we reserve an hour first thing each morning where we can go through things and you can do that update that I've just mentioned. Maybe we should practice that now David?" she suggested throatily.

I let out a strangled yelp as I watched her hands lift up to her bare breasts and begin to cup and massage them in front of me.

"Do you think you can help me with these sort of things?" she enquired innocently, although I noted her eyes widen as her fingers slipped across her aching nipples.

Then her hands fell away from her breasts and slid down her sides, over her slim hips and down to the hem of the skirt. My feverish eyes were wide before, but now they opened like saucers as she slowly lifted the hem upwards, exposing first her stocking tops, and then the milky white skin above. I let out a more heartfelt, animal like grunt as the material rose higher and the silky 'v' shape of her panties appeared in view.

"Oh wow...gorgeous!!" I gasped as she finally dragged the skirt up around her waist leaving me staring at her long, beautiful legs, enclosed in sheer grey silk stockings on the ends of the plum coloured suspenders. Her prominent mound was tightly gripped by the soft, shiny material of her matching panties and it seemed to me, incredibly, that there was already a damp, darker patch at the junction of her legs!

The invitation to take action could hardly have been clearer, and I wasn't about to stand back any longer!

Her eyes widened, and she gave out a little squeal of surprise as I took a couple of urgent paces forward and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her soft body into mine and forcing the now prominent bulge in my pants up against her as I bent down to take her lips forcefully with mine. She resisted for a moment but then moulded herself into me, her lips working back against mine in a smouldering kiss as our tongues got busy with each other. Then her hips responded to mine as she ground her tingling pussy up against that hard bulge, rubbing shamelessly against me!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers