A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Unbelievably, considering all that had happened, it was still fairly early and traffic across the city wasn't too bad. At one point during the trip Astrid surprised me by asking, rather doubtfully, whether I thought that she'd been too hard on Georgia? It made me feel a bit guilty because, after all that had happened in Astrid's bedroom since I woke up, I hadn't really given the evil team leader much thought! I'd looked at my watch and remembered that her team of morons had been hypnotised into banging the bound Georgia all night. Right up until about then in fact.

"Mmm, I bet that she's feeling a bit sore by now!" I'd responded automatically. Astrid hadn't said anything. Maybe she was feeling a bit guilty as well. After all she'd been absolutely livid yesterday about the way that Georgia had treated us when we were under her control, and she'd still been furious when she'd set up her revenge. Okay, maybe having her team members fuck her over her sofa for the best part of twelve hours may have seemed a bit extreme to some people, but I wasn't one of them! I thought that a word or two of support was in order.

"No, absolutely not! What she did to us was inexcusable. She ought to be getting that message quite nicely by now though!"

My boss had laughed and seemed relieved. But when I'd asked her how she was going to treat Georgia if and when she got into work this morning she'd given me one of her mischievous grins, "I told her that if she got into work on time, I wouldn't sack her... but let's wait and see shall we?" That mysterious comment didn't bode well for Georgia! But after all, she did know what Astrid and I had been forced to do to each other whilst under her influence so she did have a kind of hold over Astrid who certainly wouldn't want that to become public knowledge. Could be a tricky situation, but Astrid seemed to have everything under control now so I'd settled back in my car seat confident that it would all somehow come out alright!

When we reached my apartment block she followed me in. We'd had a minor disagreement as we'd pulled up when she accused me of making her late. I'd pointed out, quite reasonably, that nobody had forced her to tie me up on her bed and assault me! She'd given me one of her 'looks' before laughing and saying that she needed to stop for a toilet break anyway! Typical!!

I showed her to the small bathroom attached to my single bedroom distinctly aware that the functional combined shower and toilet area was about the size of a broom cupboard in Astrid's palatial abode. She didn't say anything as she slipped quickly inside though.

I looked around at the mess that was my bedroom and shook my head. If I'd needed to impress my boss with my organisation and tidiness it was now way too late!

Giving up on any mild inclination to do a quick tidy round I sighed, sorted out some fresh work attire and started pulling off my clothes. By the time that I heard the toilet flush and the sound of water running in the hand basin had finished I was down to my boxer shorts, ready for my own quick shower and shave.

She came bustling out of the bathroom busily rubbing her hands and her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Mmmmm, you look good," she said as her eyes roved hungrily over my bare chest and reasonably powerful shoulders, "If I wasn't in such a hurry..."

She let the sentence tail off suggestively and I took a step towards her making her squeal and retreat in confusion to the bedroom door, her hands up in front of her as if to ward off my advances.

"No... no... well, not now at any rate!" she laughed as she got her composure back, "You go and get your shower. I can see myself out."

I smiled back at her, pleased at her reaction, and pleased that she was expecting more sex, even if it wasn't right now! I headed to the bathroom and saw Astrid turn away and out of the bedroom as I closed the bathroom door behind me. I was actually really looking forward to my shower after all the exercise I'd had already this morning!

Five minutes later I was humming a favourite tune and twisting slowly under a stinging spray of hot water as I lathered my upper body with shower gel. The scented soap suds were soon covering my face and I shut my eyes whilst my hands rubbed the soap under my armpits and across my chest. I was really getting into the tune when I felt that something was wrong!

My hands were still soaping my chest and abdomen, but suddenly there were more of them! And then I felt soft, bare skin squeezing into me from behind as the extra hands roamed over my stomach and chest!

"It's just me again," whispered a familiar voice as she felt my back suddenly stiffen against the unexpected contact. It wasn't the only thing that stiffened either!

"Oh...already!" she gasped as her hand slipped down to my loins and encountered my stirring member.

"What!" I gasped in a not altogether unhappy confusion, "I thought that..."

"Oh, I know what I said," she whispered huskily as her fingers wrapped themselves around my hardening cock, "...but I think that we've got time for a quickie don't you?!"

Well, I certainly had time! I twisted around under the water and pulled her naked body into me, searching for her lips and embarking on a long, exciting kiss as our hands began to roam and caress unrestrained. It occurred to me that she'd suddenly changed her mind about 'messing with her hair' somewhat as the hot water streamed down our faces!

The roaming soon restricted itself to specific areas though as one of my hands cupped and teased at her perky breasts while the other slid up and down her sensuously curved spine. One of her hands was around my head, keeping the pressure on our kiss whilst the other was more or less permanently locked around my now rigid pole and was rubbing the tip along what felt very much like her puffy labia lips! So my 'refreshing shower' had now suddenly changed into tormenting, urgent and red-hot sex! It was fantastic!!

I slipped my hand lower to caress the smooth surface of her round behind and quickly slipped my fingers between her bum cheeks. She let out an animal like groan from the back of her throat as my fingers slipped lower. Then I stopped, suddenly! My fingertips had encountered something smooth, hard and metallic!! It took me a little while to register what I'd found before the surprising realisation hit me.

"Jesus, you've put the butt-plug back in!" I gasped as I broke our kiss in shock.

She'd pulled back slightly as well as she felt me stiffen, but she was still hanging on to my cock! I watched closely as her face seemed to redden. It may have been the hot water, but I think more likely that she was embarrassed!

"I know...I'm a bit surprised myself..." she mumbled before continuing more firmly, "...but for some reason I liked the way it felt when I had it in during Saturday... so I thought, well...why not?!"

Why not indeed?! Not that I really cared at that point. She still had her fingers wrapped around my throbbing pole and all that I really wanted to do at that moment was to sink it into her other juicy hole! Judging by her expression, she was thinking pretty much the same thoughts! And she'd said she wanted a quickie hadn't she? It was time to take action!

I pulled her hard into me again, forcing out a deep breath of air as we squeezed together. Her hard nipples were jammed tight into me as I twisted us round, somehow sliding my cock out of her grasp at the same time and forcing her bum hard up against the cool glass door. Fortunately it held!

My hands dropped to her bottom again and this time slipped under her bum cheeks as I lifted her off her feet. She squealed in delight as I slid her up the cool glass and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms slipped around my neck as she clung onto me, her face nestled in my neck as she started to nibble at my ear!

Down below she was completely open to the impending assault of the pulsating monster between my legs. It was a waste of time of course to check her arousal levels, but I slid a finger inside her slit anyway and found it liberally soaked by water and her own, oily juices! While it was there I let it wander around a bit, rubbing at her stirring clit for a while before dropping lower and almost being sucked inside her hot cavern!

"God David, now...do it...NOW!"

There was no mistaking the meaning behind Astrid's tortured words and although I was tempted to tease her for a bit, I knew that I just wanted to take her now, hard!

She moaned into my neck as she felt me move the nose of my cock up against her vagina, forcing open her outer lips and penetrating smoothly inside her inner warmth. We both let out a long sigh as I forced myself deeper and deeper until she was fully impaled.

"Oh God...Oh God...that feels good...sooooooo good!" she finally exclaimed breathlessly after we'd both experienced the delirious excitement of our electric unison.

I'd paused for a few minutes to enjoy the way that her tight, inner vagina gripped and held onto me, but Astrid soon let me know what was now required as her hips bucked in my hands in an effort to get me moving.

I didn't need much encouraging as I began to pump! Long and slow for a while until Astrid encouraged me a bit more.

"Harder, harder!...oohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I'd made it harder alright and soon her bum she was bouncing rhythmically against the glass as I started to fuck her just like she wanted. And me too!

It didn't take long before she was moaning louder than the sound of the shower and my grunts of effort as I slammed into her got closer and closer together. We were both soon riding our impending climaxes as the sexual tension wound us both up like springs. It was really just a question of who would explode first!

I didn't want it to be me though and when I was getting really close, I slipped my hand under her bum, found the metallic tab of the butt-plug and began to move that around inside her in time with my thrusts. It was a good idea. The unexpected sensations competing inside her took her straight over the edge as she tightened against me, almost throttling me with her arm as a sensational orgasm broke out and the inner convulsions seemed to ripple right round her straining body!

Within moments, the sensational feel of her body orgasming in my arms had sent me into my own searing climax and I groaned loudly as my cock convulsed and pumped my seed deep, deep inside her!

I'm not sure how I managed to hold us there as we both struggled to come down from such a climactic event. My legs suddenly weakened and I had to slowly let us slide down to the shower floor, still being pelted by the stinging hot water as I gripped her soft body tightly to me!

We were both dragging in big, deep breaths of moist, steamy air, still clinging together as we gradually recovered our senses.

I don't know why, but something reminded me of a remark that she'd made earlier as I took in her bedraggled appearance. Her blonde, straggly hair was plastered down the side of her face by the jet of shower spray and her make-up had definitely suffered at the hands of the hot water. Her eyes were bright and just starting to focus on me again.

"Well, it wasn't me that messed with your hair!" I said. Where the hell had that come from? I mentally cringed as I waited for the expected backlash!

"What?!" she responded incredulously as she stiffened in my arms. I was suddenly glad that she'd left her revolver at home. Or at least I hoped she had!

But then her wide, shocked eyes brightened as a strangled chuckle developed into a full blown laugh. Soon we were both guffawing like a couple of young kids as the relief washed through me!

"God, what am I going to do with you," she sighed later after we'd calmed down a bit, "I don't seem to be able to keep my hands off you!"

"Sounds okay to me."

"Yeah, right. It would!"

By now she'd started to untangle herself from me and was standing up.

"But we've got to work together somehow...I really don't know how we're going to manage that...maybe I should..." she left the sentence unfinished and because I was busy switching off the shower, it was only later that my mind started to consider the potential negative possibilities!

She made me stay in the shower cubicle though as she grabbed my sole bath towel and quickly rubbed herself dry. The sight of the fluffy white material sliding sensuously over her bare skin was one that I wasn't going to forget quickly. Especially when she worked it hard between her legs and over her beautiful breasts.

"No!! Stay there!" she instructed with a laugh as I made to move forward and help her!

When she'd done, she used the towel to clear off the mist on the mirror and look at herself.

"Oh no!" she gasped in dismay, "...look at me! What a mess!"

There was no way that I wouldn't be looking at her, and the rear view of her slim figure and round posterior, even with the red tramlines was adorable.

"Sensational!" I whispered to myself.

She hadn't got so high in the management chain by not being able to pick out whispered conversations at longer distances than we were apart though. She turned and smiled.

"Sweet of you, but I'm not blind!" she responded as she turned my way, took a couple of steps towards me and planted a quick kiss in my lips before pulling away quickly before I could get hold of her!

"Ah! No chance!" she laughed, but I started towards her anyway and her eyes widened as she took in the sight of my purposeful, naked male torso approaching. My intention was clear and she squealed in alarm as she twisted away and fled out of the bathroom.

I was very tempted to follow her and throw her onto my bed again, but I was dripping wet and she'd slammed the door shut. Even I didn't think that this was the right timing somehow!

She was laughing on the other side of the door though and her voice sounded lively.

"You don't have time for any more of that! You need to get ready for work!"

"I'm going to get straight off and prepare for Georgia's arrival," she continued, "I can repair my hair and make-up at work. You'd better not be late though... otherwise I'd have to discipline you!" she threatened at the end.

"Oh good!" I laughed in jest

"I've still got the riding crop!!" she responded sharply, and I wasn't quite so sure that that was in jest at all!!

By the time that I'd got myself more or less dry, shaved and opened the bathroom door she was long gone. Suddenly the place felt like it usually did - empty. I sighed and reflected on all the amazing things that had happened over the last few days. Suddenly my life was full of all sorts of exciting possibilities. Maybe I had something to thank the hapless Georgia for after all! For a second or two I actually felt a bit sorry for the way that Astrid and I had treated her and hoped that the overnight fucking experience that we'd left her undergoing hadn't done too much damage. The thought that she might end up in A&E with consequential police enquiries had been in the back of my mind ever since Astrid had explained her plans to me!

It made me wonder if I would ever get Astrid back in my bed again. Events had moved on so fast and she was so full of conflicting emotions. Especially now that she wasn't hypnotised! How would she treat me from now on? I casually wondered whether there was a chance of finding that strange friend of Georgia's for a moment and doing a bit of hypnotising myself, but then firmly put it out of my mind. I really didn't need that sort of help, or complication, with her now did I?

Part 24 - The Office, Part 1

-----------------------------------------------

Shortly afterwards I quickly dressed in a dark blue shirt and grey slacks, and gave my sandy hair a quick flick with my ancient comb before heading out to my rather sorry looking Toyota. A bit of a come-down after being chauffeured about in Astrid's big BMW!

It was getting late and traffic into town was getting building up quickly as I got increasingly concerned at every minor delay. Not for the first time I wished that I had a helicopter! When I finally parked up in the basement car park there was a serious danger that I really would be late and the thought of the riding crop spurred me on to sprint up the stairs and walk briskly into the office.

After my recent starring role in the porn film, a quick feeling of disappointment flashed through me at the reception that I got. None!

One or two people looked up and gave me a smile or a brief nod, but in the main everybody ignored my distinctly un-dramatic entrance. Even my close colleague, Angela who was already glued to the screen on her workstation didn't notice me until I arrived at my desk, just behind her. She swivelled round as she sensed my presence.

"Ah there you are you shirker - almost late again. Lucky Astrid didn't see you!!" she said as she flashed me a warm smile.

It wasn't all that was flashing either. She was wearing a shortish, pleated skirt that had ridden high up her crossed legs. That would normally have been enough to catch my attention given that she normally wore jeans to work, admittedly the figure hugging type, and boy what a figure they hugged! However what had really opened my eyes like saucers was the thin, ribbed roll neck sweater above the skirt. It was a light, ivory colour that complemented the dark blue skirt and it also clung provocatively to her bosom where two sharp peaks at the appropriate points seemed to indicate a distinct lack of a bra!

Despite my frozen stance and open mouth, I did notice a fleeting, almost secretive smile flash across her bright features. The little vixen! She'd worn that sweater on purpose just to shock me, and the smile had given her away. It wouldn't have been the first time that she'd had a bit of fun with me. She had a devilish sense of humour, but I couldn't recall her dressing sexily for me before! I pulled in a deep breath before daring to respond as I flung my jacket over the back of my chair.

"Cold in here is it?" I managed eventually as I stared longingly again at the two little peaks standing out from the rounded bulges in her top. I thought that a bit of casual sarcasm might disguise my obvious confusion.

"I haven't got the faintest idea what you're talking about," she responded airily, but she certainly hadn't missed where my stare was directed!

"Anyway, I'm glad you're here," she continued, adopting a quiet, conspirational tone, "...there's something weird going on." She actually took a quick, furtive look round before returning her eyes to me.

"Will you stop staring at my tits and concentrate!" she snapped as she noted my stare again. I thought that that was a bit rich given what she'd decided to wear this morning, or not wear in her case! But evidently the 'fun' was over, for the moment at least!

"Astrid came in ages ago and she actually looked quite happy for once. She even called out a cheery 'Good Morning' to everyone. It's unheard of!!"

Any time before today I'd have agreed. My boss had acquired the nickname of 'Ice Maiden' specifically because she never did that sort of thing!

"She did look a bit different though," Angela continued looking a bit thoughtful, "She seems to have adopted a minimalistic approach to make-up and her hair was unusual, rather damp looking and not one of those severe tied back styles she normally has. Wonder if she's had a make-over during the weekend? What do you think?"

I didn't really have a female's level of interest in that sort of complication, but I knew exactly why Astrid was different! It made me smile briefly to myself as I enjoyed the thought of my little secret. Angela didn't miss my expression though.

"What's going on you big dumbkin?! You know something don't you?!!" she accused darkly.

It took a mountain of denials, mis-directions and plain mis-information to fend her off! In the end though she gave me the benefit of the doubt and continued.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers