A Couple's Fantasy Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flashed you? She was clearing the table and you sat there leering down her blouse," Carol retorted.

"I didn't hear Penny complain, and besides, Clarence looks at you a lot too," John replied.

"Nonsense," Carol said.

"I need it babe," John said as he pulled his dick out of his pajama and lifted his wife's nightie so it was rubbing her bare skin.

"I have a headache," Carol insisted as John kept rubbing himself there, and then he moaned while leaving his load on her butt cheek and rolled over.

******

"It's almost like being there," John Angelo as the dark room lit up with the movie playing on the giant screen, and he put his hand on his wife's left knee as they sat between their hosts on the over-sized couch.

Carol Angelo jumped in surprise, but not from John's hand on her bare knee eight between the hem of her skirt and her knee sock. The start came from the nearly simultaneous arrival of the hand of Peggy's husband on her other leg.

Clarence Ogden was staring at the screen when Carol's head spun over in shock, acting like nothing was wrong even though Peggy Ogden was right down at the far end of the couch and could see if she looked that way, and so could John if he wasn't hypnotized by the porn.

Carol looked at Clarence's long bony fingers that gently rested just above her kneecap and again at the kindly older gentleman while her heart raced.

Carol then came to the realization that Clarence was probably used to sitting next to Peggy and wasn't thinking about what he was doing, and besides his hand was just sitting there so she tried to watch the movie.

There was a bowl of pretzels on the coffee table in front of Carol so after a few minutes she leaned forward to grab it, hopefully shedding one of the hands on her knees but the only one that came off was John's.

Clarence kept his hand in place for a moment while Carol took some of the snack, and she held the bowl for Clarence while he took his hand from her knee to take some for himself, but after she set the bowl back on the table the older man's hand returned.

This time however, Clarence's hand was gripping Carol above the knee and the fingers were lightly kneading the soft skin. Carol grabbed her host's bony wrist and was about to say something, but when she turned to face Clarence he smiled and nodded down to the other end of the couch.

Carol looked in shock when in between the flickering light of the movie she saw Peggy's hand on John's thigh, doing to him what her husband was doing to her, and it looked like John's hand was on her leg as well.

"What..." Carol croaked as she tried to figure out what was going on her, but then she felt Clarence's breath on her ear as he whispered.

"Just some folks having fun watching a movie, honey. Just relax and enjoy the show."

Frozen in place, Carol stared blankly at the naked people on the screen while Clarence's weathered hand inched further and further down until his fingers were at the elastic leg opening of her panties.

"Nice," Clarence sighed in her ear as the tips of his fingers played with the hairs peeking out of the frumpy panties. "John was right. You are a furry one."

"Please," Carol tried to whisper, ready to scream if the old man's hand went further, but he just kept playing with her wayward curls.

The prudish young wife was afraid to look over to see what was going on between John and Penny, and when she finally did she was sorry she hand because Penny's hand was up near John's crotch as well, as if the two were synchronized in their attacks.

"Having fun yet?" Clarence asked, chuckling when Carol shook her head no, but at least he pulled his hand out from under her skirt then.

"That's because you aren't playing along. Here."

Carol struggled as the older man brought her hand over towards his lap, but when Clarence seemed content to rest it on his bony knee she relented, and that's where it stayed until the movie ended.

"John? Why don't you help me take some of these things upstairs?" Penny suggested as she grabbed some drink glasses and motioned towards the stairs.

"I can help," Carol said quickly as she started to get up while taking the opportunity to get away but Penny shooed her back down to the couch with a laugh.

"No, I'll just borrow your husband," Penny explained as John tried to straighten out his rumpled clothing. "You keep Clarence company for me."

"But..."

Just like that Carol's husband went up the stairs with Penny, looking back at her on the couch before leaving, and then Carol was alone with the man who had his hand up her skirt most of the evening.

"You aren't afraid of me, are you Carol?" Clarence asked as he turned to face his neighbor on the couch. "I thought we were becoming good friends."

"Mr. Ogden - Clarence," Carol stammered while trying not to shrivel under his intense blue-green eyes, and while he still looked a little like Jimmy Stewart things had changed. "I don't understand any of this."

"Of course you do. John told us that you two have been considering doing a little swinging, and since that's been part of our lives since the kids have grown and moved on, I thought we would be a good couple for you two to start with."

"Swinging? I mean John has mentioned it but I knew he wasn't serious," Carol told him. "We're just people."

"So are we honey," Clarence agreed as he put his hand of Carol's shoulder and squeezed lightly. "Just people, and while I know that we're about twice your age, I can assure you that we're young at heart and have no trouble keeping up with younger folks."

"No, I mean I need to talk to John because it was different when we were just talking about it, but this..."

"I think Penny has John's attention right about now," Clarence opined. "He's very fond of her."

"I know."

"As I am of you," Clarence replied as he began to knead her soft shoulder and on down to her neck.

"Why though? Penny is so much prettier than me. She has a figure I would die for and..."

"Now why don't you let me be the judge of that," Clarence told Carol while his hand slipped down and with fingers that were aged but still nimble undid the top button of her blouse. "John said you would be nervous and would take some sweet persuasion, but that's something I'm good at. Here. Let me show you."

With that the silver-haired leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, and also Carol did not respond neither did she pull away as her neighbor kissed her. After their lips came apart Clarence brushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek and nodded.

"You have soft lips."

"Where's John?'

"In a moment," Clarence replied and as he leaned forward again he added, "don't fight it honey."

This time when he kissed Carol she kissed him back, not as passionately at first but after the older man's tongue slipped between her lips that began to change, and then he was squeezing her breast through the clothing and climbing on her.

"I think we can go up to join the party now," Clarence told the flustered Mrs. Angelo as he rose and helped her up, and as he herded her upstairs he told her not to worry because, "we'll take it nice and slow tonight."

******

After Clarence and Carol reached the kitchen they saw that the room was empty and Penny and John were not in the living room either.

"I think that they may have gotten tired of waiting for us," Clarence winked, and looking down the hall and seeing the light on the floor from the master bedroom he suavely put his arm around Carol's thick waist and brought her down there.

"No," Carol mumbled to herself as they reached the open doorway, terrified at what she would see, but while it wasn't as bad as carol had feared, there was John clad only in his boxer shorts and socks standing by Penny who was turning down the sheets on the bed that looked as spacious as the deck of an aircraft carrier.

"There they are!" Penny chirped as she straightened up when her husband and John's wife arrived.

The tall redhead was wearing a yellow lacy bra and matching panties, an outfit that no 57 year old woman should be able to wear. The long-line bra showcased her massive breasts, and the cut of the panties showed than Penny's stomach might not have been a washboard but was still pretty tight.

"John," Carol whined as she looked daggers toward her husband who had a goofy grin on his face. "What did you do?"

"We kept talking and talking about it," John explained. "I figured that Clarence and Penny are such great people that we should do it before we start raising a family."

"Can we talk about this?" Carol pleaded but got a dirty look in return from John as he walked over to her.

"Don't you make me look bad," he said under his breath while glancing back at Penny. "You chicken? Go the hell home, but I'm staying to get a piece of that."

The comforting and reassurance Carol had been needing and hoping for not only hadn't come but her husband was mad at her because she was afraid and not playing along, and looking around the spacious bedroom which was not only lavishly furnished but had a large mirror over the bed made it worse.

"Carol."

Penny was now at her side, apparently noticing that the young woman was on the brink of having a panic attack, and when she put her arms around Carol and hugged her John's wife felt a little better.

"It's okay to be scared. Believe it or not Clarence and I are nervous and we've done this plenty of times," Penny told her as she let her neighbor's body ease into hers.

"You don't look it," Carol sniffed as the two of them eased away from their husbands a bit.

"Guess we hide it better, but we thought that you were into this. John let on that you liked us and wanted to experiment," Penny explained. "If you don't want to do this, we understand because it's not enjoyable otherwise."

"John seems to want this so much," Carol said as she looked over her neighbor's freckled shoulder at her husband who was shifting his weight from foot to foot and conversing with Clarence near the bed. "Wants YOU that much is more like it."

"I think he's just trying to be nice to an old lady," Penny opined while looking down at the shorter woman who was staring at the deep cleavage her face was near. "It's guys being guys. Look at how they are staring at us, and we're just hugging."

"John," Carol sighed resignedly. "He always says when we watch those movies that he wants to see me with another woman."

"Guys like that, and I could tell when John told Clarence about how you were seduced by your gym teacher back in..."

"He told you about that?" Carol gasped, the fact that John had betrayed her trust in telling her secrets embarrassing her as much as the actual revelation.

"Yes, and I thought it was sweet," Penny replied. "You don't have - what should I say here - you aren't very experienced sexually, aren't you honey?"

"No, Carol confessed. "John, he was the only guy I ever actually - you know? I mean I messed around with a couple of guys but never all the way. I know that's corny."

"I think it's sweet," Penny responded, and when she pulled the girl close to her bosom she did not resist. "I will tell you that if you decide to let Clarence be your second, you won't be disappointed, I guarantee that. He's very gentle and knows how to use his equipment so he wouldn't hurt you, if that's what you're worried about. I know you were downstairs alone together a bit so you got a little acquainted with each other's bodies."

"No, not really," Carol answered.

"Oh," Penny said in surprise. "Well, if you want we could all just touch each other tonight. You know, get on the bed and rub against each other, touch and explore and feel what other people's bodies feel like."

"It's so bright in here."

"It is at that," Penny agreed, and after telling her husband to dim the lights, then asked, "Better?"

"I guess."

"Now why don't I just undo the rest of the buttons on your blouse?" Penny suggested, and when Carol did not protest the older woman made quick work of the row before easing the top of of Carol's round shoulders. "And let me get rid of this."

Penny knelt down and undid the button that secured the top of her shirt which was cutting into Carol's little belly, and then after unzipping the side let it drop off of her neighbor.

Without hesitation Penny started to pull down Carol's knee high socks, smiling when she felt the woman's trembling fingers on her shoulder to help keep balance. The sight of Carol's spacious bush peeking out the sides of her granny panties amused the older woman as she rose, letting her fingers glide over Carol's smooth stovepipe leg on the way.

"You shave your legs I see. I didn't even do that back in my bohemian days," Penny mentioned with a laugh as they faced each other again. "This isn't so bad is it?"

"Yes it is," Carol replied with a tight lipped smile as Penny hugged her, but the reason for the hug was clear when she felt the hooks of her bra come loose, and when the older woman's arms came from around her she was holding Carol's bra in her hand.

"That's good. Boys like it when you're shy," Penny told her as she watched the younger woman's hands come up self-consciously to cup her apple-sized breasts, and she put her freckled hands over Carol's to subtly knead the orbs. "Your breasts feel nice like this but I bet the would feel better without your hands in the way."

"That's it honey," Penny sighed after Carol's hands came down and she put her own on the younger woman's chest, the plump dark crimson nipples practically exploding in her palms, and as she kneaded the modest sized globes as added, "Bet the boys are liking this aren't they?"

Carol looked over at Clarence and John, with the older man looking on approvingly while John stood there goofy with his hand clutching himself through his boxers, and nodded.

"Great nipples," Penny exclaimed as she traced around the perimeters of the pebbled areolas. "Feeling less nervous?"

"No," Carol admitted.

"Do you want me to stop?" Penny asked. "Just say the word."

Carol stood silent for the longest time, looking down at her nipples which looked ready to explode under the older woman's teasing, before finally saying under her breath, "no."

"You want to take off my bra for me Carol?" Penny asked under her breath. "I'd like that."

"Front hooks babe," Penny whispered when Carol started to reach around her.

"Stupid," Carol muttered.

"It's okay," Penny assured her neighbor as her shaky fingers went to the top hook on the row, and when Carol had a bit of trouble at first the older woman noted, "They're stubborn sometimes, plus this is a little snug these days."

"There you go," Penny encouraged when the hook came free.

Carol was biting her lower lip as her hooks began to come free, with every little metal clasp that opened revealing more and more cleavage as the freckles ended and pale white skin took over, and when Carol opened the last one and Penny's breasts lurched free Carol jumped back slightly as the huge tits settled down to her waist.

The two women heard the gasp behind them but Penny simply shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders, and when Carol did nothing but stare Penny reached down and took the panicked neighbor's wrists.

"Not nearly as firm as yours I'm afraid," Penny said almost apologetically while pressing her hands into the giving flesh.

"They're beautiful," Carol replied as her hands went over the spacious pink areolas which were as big as drink coasters with comparatively small nipples at their centers.

"You're sweet," Penny responded as she leaned forward to embrace her shorter neighbor, and then their breasts were mashed together as they kissed for the first time.

"Now I know you're less nervous," Penny told Carol, and then after turning to the husbands declared, "I think we're okay now guys, but we're just going to play at first."

"Aren't you going to take the panties off?" Clarence wondered aloud and clarified that question. "Not yours. Carol's."

Carol mumbled something that sounded a lot like 'oh no' as Penny stepped behind her and tugged her baggy panties down, and while the younger woman was squeamish about everybody seeing her little belly, what bothered her more was having the Ogden's see her untamed jungle of dense pubic hair which grew so thickly that it even hid her overly plump labia.

"That's a sweet vision for these tired eyes," Clarence announced and Penny winked from behind Carol's shoulder, and when Penny took the younger woman's wrists and pulled them back behind her head the old man's face lit up with delight.

"She's positively amazing looking. Dear you're making me feel like a kid again," Clarence declared after Carol stopped struggling and let him see her unshaven armpits, but Penny stopped her husband when he started unbuttoning his own shirt.

"Why don't you let Carol unwrap you honey?" Penny suggested as she nudged her neighbor forward. "I'll keep John over there amused."

Carol found herself standing in front of Penny's husband, and with the Jimmy Stewart lookalike smiling down at her, Carol finished undoing the shirt and then peeled it off his bony shoulders.

Carol had seen Clarence Ogden bare-chested many time before this, more often that she would have cared to admit, but when her fingers came up to touch the silver clods of curls on the senior's chest this was the fist time she had touched it.

"You like hair too I take it?" he kindly old fellow asked as Carol's fingertips raked through the wiry pelt, his nipples shining through like beacons.

"I guess," Carol told him, vaguely aware when his wallet and keys hit the carpet that he had just undone his slacks and was stepping out of them.

"It seems your husband and my wife are ahead of us," Clarence noted, and when Carol glanced over she saw that Penny's panties and John's boxers were off.

John's dick was hard and his face was buried between Penny's spread thighs, lapping at a raised mound on a delta that was as smooth as silk.

"Penny wants you," Clarence said, having read his wife's lips as John went down on her, and as if this was a dream of sorts Carol let Penny's husband bring her over to that side of the bed.

"John wants to make love to me," Penny said while Carol's husband lapped away between her spread legs, and when Carol shrugged without answering Penny explained, "unless you're going to do my husband too, I won't do it."

Carol looked down at the top of her husband's head, and while he was totally oblivious to the people around him at the side of the bed, Carol knew that she would never hear the end of it if she said no.

Carol nodded, figuring that it wouldn't be a big deal just to have sex once with another man, especially since all of this was John's idea to begin with. After Carol agreed Clarence led her back to the other side of the bed and had her sit down on the edge next to him and watch.

This was no movie taking place on the bed a couple of feet away, this was her husband, the father of their future children, and he was about to have sex with the neighbor lady twice his age.

Furthermore, the nearly senior citizen in his boxer shorts with his one arm around her bare shoulders and the other stroking her pubic hair was going to take her as only John had before, and all this had Carol's heart racing.

"He's ready alright," Clarence said as Penny lifted him out of her grotto, and with John on his knees he waddled up between Penny's legs with his erection in hand.

Penny was telling him to take his time, and Carol actually felt sorry for her husband as he fumbled around trying to put his dick into the rounded bare mound until Penny reached down and put it in for him.

To Carol it seemed just like when John made love to her. He was wild-eyed and his boy boobs jiggled as he mounted Penny and thrust into the older woman hard and fast, and as with her it seemed to end far too quickly, especially compared to those couples in the dirty movies.