A Couple's Fantasy Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dozen or so fast thrusts and then John was moaning, while underneath a surprised Penny Ogden squeezed John's butt after he collapsed on top of her.

"Excited guy, aren't you?" Penny chuckled as John rolled off of her and caught his breath while Penny suggested he would last longer next time.

"Is he always that quick?" Clarence asked Carol as he leaned over to her ear, and after Carol shrugged he noted, "being an old timer, it will take me a bit longer. I hope that's okay."

"What are you two whispering about?" Penny demanded to know with a chuckle as she rolled over onto her hip and spooned behind John on the bed. "Time for you two to entertain us, right John?"

"Yeah," John answered, although his enthusiasm was not what it had been as he prepared to give his wife to his neighbor.

"Ready?" Clarence asked, and before taking his hand from her bush he mumbled, "You seem to be because you're wet already."

"You know how I like this to happen honey. Stand up so we can see you," Penny directed. "Now help Carol down to her knees in front of you. That's it."

"Isn't this hot?" Penny asked John as she hugged him before reached down and grabbing his limp dick to tug on before turning her attention to the other couple. "Now Carol, you reach up and pull his boxers down. Slowly! Real slow. That's it."

Carol glanced over at John and Penny watching her from the side and tried to ignore them as she took the elastic in her hands and tugged them down, slowing up when Penny told her to.

"That's it Carol. Nice and slow."

Fighting back another panic attack Carol unwrapped Clarence while he stood there looking down with his hands on his bony lips. The tuft of silver curls ended just above the base of his penis, and then Carol kept nudging the old man's shorts down further and further.

There seemed to be no end to it, Carol thought as more and more of her neighbor's manhood was revealed. Beige in color with a network of veins that ran the length of the organ, it wasn't fully exposed until the shorts were getting close to his knees, and Carol rocked her bottom back onto her heels as she recoiled from the long flaccid tube.

Carol's head spun over to her husband for support, but he was just laying there gawking at their neighbor while Penny kept reaching around him and jerked him off.

"It won't bite dear," Penny cluckled in an effort to break the girl out of her daze, and after Clarence stepped out of his shorts he took himself in hand, first stretching the elastic tube and then offering it to Carol.

"Just hold it for me," he suggested in his kindly voice, and Carol did as he asked. "A little tough to handle until it gets excited, but that won't take long.

When Carol took the organ in her hand about halfway down, she was startled when the tip of his cock peeked out from under the long foreskin before ducking back in.

"She's not used to an uncut one," came the advice from the female voice on the bed to her husband, and then to Carol she suggested, "Just pull on it for a minute."

Holding onto the gelatinous tube gingerly, Carol tugged down on the lengthy hose a couple of times, and when Penny suggested she use to hands she did as she was told.

"That's my girl," Clarence sighed as she ran his hand through the kneeling woman's hair, and turning to his wife he noted, "Carol has nice hands."

"She's getting you hard, I can see that," Penny declared. "Don't worry Carol, he's not much of a grower. Put it in your mouth now. Suck on his cock."

Carol glanced over and saw John staring at her as she opened her mouth and took the end of it in, and as she moved her lips down the semi-turgid organ she got a glimpse of her husband's dick spurting all over the sheets thanks to Penny's thumb and index finger jerking him off.

Carol's eyes were tearing up as she turned her attention to what she was doing, the realization that her marriage was now changed forever making her sad but also making her bolder.

As Carol sucked on as much of the old man's cock as she could, her fist held the stiffening shaft at the base, and the fact that her lips could not get anywhere near her hand was not lost on her, nor was knowing that John's entire penis fits in her hand.

To Carol it seemed like Clarence was like that man in the movie - John Holmes - although a much more handsome and thoughtful man, and as she looked up at him he smiled in return and took her other hand and brought it between his bowed legs and had her squeeze his low-hanging nut sack until he had to make her stop.

"Your wife is quite the cock sucker," Clarence told John after he reached under arms to lift her to her feet, and after depositing her on the bed he climbed on as well with his impossibly long cock swaying with every move. "This however, is something I can't resist any longer."

With that the silver haired gentleman spread Carol's chunky thighs and lowered his face into the untamed jungle, his expert tongue having no problem finding what he was after.

"Carol really likes having her pussy eaten, doesn't she John?" Penny cooed in his ear as they watched their spouses on the bed next to them, with Carol squirming in the sheets and clearly in another world. "Hold her hand if you want."

John did take his wife's sweaty hand in his for a moment but her thrashing around became too much and it slipped out of his grasp. By then Carol was cumming and John felt like she was having an orgasm way better than he could cause, with the end result leaving Carol with her skull against the headboard and her eyes glazed.

"Look," Penny giggled to John when her husband emerged from Carol's delta red-faced. "Clarence has a couple of her wife's pussy hairs on his cheeks."

John was occupied watching Clarence now kneeling upright and inching up against the backs of Carol's thighs with his weapon - and to John that was exactly what the old man's throbbing erection looked like - hovering just above the bush.

"Be gentle babe," Penny said in a stage whisper as Clarence kept stroking his organ, the puckered foreskin sliding up and down the plum-sized glans which was a bit purplish in contrast to the brown shroud.

"Easier said than done," Clarence muttered as he slapped his erection into the thicket.

"John - do you want to put it in for Carol? Clarence won't mind and a lot of guys like to do it," Penny offered, but John shook his head violently no and then in a few seconds it was too late.

Carol's body recoiled as Clarence penetrated her, and the scream she let out came as she bridged up much of her upper torso with her head. Penny climbed over John to help hold her neighbor down as she nearly went off the side of the bed.

"Damn," Clarence sighed as he pulled his cock out with about half of it coated with Carol's juices. "This gal is tight."

"You'll fix that," Penny chuckled after she got Carol back onto the bed, and then the old man slid his manhood in again while Carol looked up at the mirror at the two of them, cringing when she saw how disheveled she was.

After a few more gentle probings Clarence began to go a little deeper and a little harder, with Carol letting out a gasp with each thrust. The younger woman's hands came up to the old man's chest and she grabbed fistfuls of his chest hair, causing him to laugh manically.

"Fuck her!" Penny yelped as the bed began to slam against the wall. "Fuck her hard!"

As this went on Carol's husband watched like the woman under Clarence acted like nothing like the nerdy office worker who taught Sunday School. She was being skewered by that inhuman cock and clawing and flailing at the bedding and anything she could reach, and when their eyes met Carol looked possessed.

"Not again!" Carol shrieked as her body tensed and then convulsed, then just when she had gone limp she jumped as Clarence's cock erupted inside of her.

"Whew, you're a lucky man to have such a spitfire," Clarence told John as he pulled his member out of Carol and straightened his back, twisting to get the kinks out.

"If you want some creampie John, help yourself," Penny told John. "We don't judge."

John shook his head slowly as he watched the beige snake coil out of his wife's pussy, and with it came some of the old man's seed that stood out starkly on Carol's dark brown bush.

"Well, I hope you're going to give me some of that too," Penny suggested. "Soon as we catch our breath."

******

An hour later Clarence tapped Carol on the shoulder and whispered that maybe they should step out of the room for a minute, so they went out to the kitchen to leave Penny and John alone.

"In case we were making them nervous," Clarence explained as he made them a drink, and while Carol nodded she knew that it wasn't Penny who was having troubles, it was John.

After playing around with Penny Carol's husband had been trying to mount the redhead but his semi-erect dick was making that impossible and the harder he tried the worse it got.

"I think you intimidate John," Carol said between sips. "I know you do me."

"I do? I don't mean to."

"I know, it's just that we're out of our element here," Carol explained. "Penny is so voluptuous and you - well- you know what I mean. I saw John looking at you and I know him like a book. I know what he's thinking."

"Do you really have any doubt how attractive you are to me?" Clarence told her. "You're as sexy as Penny is in your own way, and I wanted so much to make you realize that."

"If I knew what was going to happen before we came over, I never would have come," Carol admitted. "I had no idea."

"We figured that out after a while. John had led us to believe that you were on board for this," Clarence told his naked neighbor who had clearly lost her earlier self-consciousness.

"He sort of makes my mind up for me sometimes," Carol explained, and then when she tried to talk again she teared up and started sobbing.

Clarence stepped forward and put his arm around her and held her naked body next to his own, letting her get it out of her system, and when she got control Carol stepped back and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before resuming.

"What I was trying to say, was that while I didn't want this to happen, now I'm glad it did."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"I never had an orgasm before," Carol confessed, "Not with John, and it's not because his dick is so small either."

"He's not all that small," Clarence interrupted. "And that doesn't really matter anywhere except between the ears."

"I wouldn't know because the only two men I've had sex with are right here," Carol explained. "With John, it's like he just jumps on and before it starts feeling good he's done. I'm just there to bounce on."

"He's young. He'll get more patient with time," Clarence said. "The important thing is that you love each other."

"Yeah," Carol mumbled as her toes played with the throw rug in front of the sink, and when her eyes went up and she saw Clarence's penis hanging there she grabbed it playfully and chirped, "Okay, I know I'm ignorant, or stupid, but how did this get so big."

"Luck of the draw. I assure you that I had nothing to do with it," Clarence informed Carol as she pulled on it and stretched it out, and the old man laughed when she asked if that hurt. "No, it doesn't hurt."

"It hurt me at first," Carol told him. "After a minute it didn't hurt anymore though."

"Maybe we should go see how our spouses are doing," Clarence suggested. "Because if you keep doing what you're doing..."

The two went down to the bedroom and peeked in, and Carol sighed when she saw John curled up in a fetal position with Penny on her back with her hands linked behind her head.

"Thought you two eloped," Penny quipped as she was joined by her husband and Carol who climbed into bed and laid down with her.

"I wanted to but Carol resisted," Clarence joked as he leaned into his neighbor.

"I feel like I'm the meat in an Ogden sandwich," Carol giggled as she rested her head on the pillow facing Penny, her red hair touching her forehead. "That wasn't a complaint."

"Good," Penny replied as she watched her husband nibbling their neighbor's neck and shoulder, and when Clarence coaxed Carol's arm up and nibbled on the thick tuft of armpit hair Penny commented, "I knew that was going to happen eventually."

"I've been sweating so much I probably stink," Carol said.

"Wrong," Clarence said.

"I suspect we're all a bit funky," Penny suggested.

"Not you. You always smell nice," Carol said as she leaned over and inhaled Penny's exposed armpit, and while the deep smooth hollow was glistening Carol insisted, "You smell yummy."

"Oh geez!" Penny yelped as Carol ran her tongue up and down her underarm. "See what you started Clarence! What has gotten into our church mouse neighbor?"

"Your husband," Carol whispered into Penny's ear before nibbling her way down to the older woman's breasts, which stood out like mountains even with her on her back, and as she began kissing around the outside of the spacious pink areola the older couple exchanged nods and winks.

"Don't stop now Carol," Penny said when Carol lifted her eyes and saw the couple looking at her.

Carol found herself massaging Penny's huge breasts, the plaint globes very soft to the touch, and though she had only started playing around because she felt bad that John had apparently failed in his efforts to please her, Carol was now kissing down Penny's flat stomach and to the hairless mound between her legs.

Carol had only done this to one woman before, her old gym teacher who had taken her under her wing when she sensed Carol's classmates didn't like her, and that pussy was nothing like Penny's.

The smoothness around the older woman's sex was unreal without even a hint of peach fuzz and Carol lowered her mouth into the fold, and although she wasn't sure what to do she hoped an energetic tongue would make up for her inexperience.

With Penny's hands in her scalp guiding her, Carol lapped away at the pearl in the fold, and even when she saw John also looking at her when she glanced up, that didn't stop her.

Clarence eased off of the mattress and went down to the foot of the bed to see the view as their neighbor knelt between Penny's legs. Having already gotten somewhat hard from watching the girls, seeing Carol bent over like that was all the old fellow needed to get stiff.

Penny's thighs were clamped at Carol's ears as the sounds of the noisy cunnilingus blended with Penny's moaning. Carol's ass was pointing right at Clarence, the chunky buttocks spread far enough to let him see that the bush went almost all the way up to her anus.

The tan balloon knot looked tempting to Clarence, but without lube handy he decided to just hop on the bed behind his neighbor. By hand gestures he offered Carol's husband first chance but when he declined Clarence wasted no time in reaching down between Carol's legs.

The arrival of his hand shocked Carol but didn't stop her pussy eating, so after his fingers wiggled into a wet opening he replaced the digits with his cock and eased his manhood into the tight opening.

Penny having just cum, slid back towards the headboard when she saw her husband take Carol from behind, and that gave her a bird's eye view as Carol braced herself up with her arms while Clarence put his hands on her hips like the captain of the ship.

John was also watching as Carol yelped like a seal every time Clarence impaled her with most of his manhood, and the faces his wife was making while the old man took her roughly would have been comical in another situation, but now as their flesh collided and the kindly old man's face turned beet red John was shrinking away.

"Cum for me," Clarence almost demanded as his slender old frame rose up much like a praying mantis on top of the girl, his arms surrounding Carol and his hands mauling her dangling breasts while a picture on the wall the bed was bouncing off of fell to the floor.

They seemed to cum together, the exact timing lost in a symphony of wails and groans, and after Carol's arms gave out and she went face first into the bedding Clarence followed on top of her.

"Holy shit."

That comment came from Clarence's wife who would later share that she feared one of them had dies, or perhaps both of them, but Clarence lifted himself off of Carol as quickly as he could and then she stirred a little herself.

"I'm fine," Carol insisted when Clarence fretted about the faint scratches he had left around her breasts in the heat of the moment. "Just let me rest for about a week."

They all sat on the bed for a while, saying little until John cleared his throat and suggested it was time for them to go home.

"I think I drank too much," John claimed, and as they got out of the fluid drenched bedding Carol was helped by Penny as he got unsteadily to her feet.

"No, I'll just put on what I need to get next door," Carol said as she stuffed her underclothes in a bag. "Going to have to shower when I get home."

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah. John can help me if I can't get in the tub," Carol said as she walked bowlegged towards the door but her husband was already out of the room and raring to go.

"We loved having you. Really," Penny said, and the older couple hugged her and kissed her before they left the bedroom.

"And I'm sorry I got so crazy," Clarence repeated. "I can't explain it."

"Don't you dare apologize," Carol told him with a grimace. "I needed this even if I didn't know it."

******

"It's okay honey," Carol told her husband after he gave up trying and rolled off of her and over to his side of the bed. "You've been working a lot of hours lately."

John Angelo mumbled something unintelligible while Carol insisted it was okay, but it wasn't okay and it hadn't been during the last few weeks, ever since that night with Clarence and Penny Ogden. John either couldn't get it up or if he did manage the get hard he would lose the erection while trying to put it in Carol.

This frustrated John to no end but it also frustrated Carol who had found herself wanting sex a whole lot more that she ever had before. John, on the other hand, seemed disinterested in Carol and had grown increasingly impatient with her, even going so far as to criticize the way she looked and blaming her for his inability to perform.

"Things will get better honey," Carol said softly as she kissed his neck before going to sleep, but she wasn't so sure about that.

******

"When did your friend Penny extend that invitation?" John snapped in between bites of dinner.

"She came over for coffee and told me that they enjoy our company and wanted to get together again soon," Carol related. "And I though that they were OUR friends."

"Coffee huh? I can only imagine."

"What does that mean?" Carol wanted to know.

"It means I bet there was more than coffee involved. Maybe a little muff diving, Carol?' John sneered, and when Carol was taken aback he continued his rant. "I'm not the fool you think I am. Acting all prim and proper and pretending you're so innocent like - 'Oh, you're the only man I was ever with and I only was with one woman who seduced me'"

"It was the truth."

"Bullshit. You got a peek at that old bastards horse cock and damn near lost your mind, and don't deny it. You've never acted with me like you did him," John accused. "Then you sniffed his wife's cunt and climbed all over her. Innocent my ass."

"Don't take out your insecurities on me. Penny didn't say anything about sex. I thought we could just play cards or Trivial Pursuit again."

"Play games? Right. You go over and play games. With your new work schedule you probably go over there and play a lot when I'm not around. Guess what? I don't give a shit what you do."

******

"Hi neighbor," Carol called out from her back porch when she saw Clarence puttering in his yard, and after the retired man waved he came over to talk.