A Couple's Fantasy Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive my outfit," Carol said, acknowledging her pajamas.

"You look adorable no matter what you wear," Clarence kidded.

"Care for a cup of coffee?" Carol offered.

"As a matter of fact, Penny just went to the store because we ran out, so yes I could go for one," Clarence agreed, and so they went into the kitchen.

"I've been told coffee is another thing I can't do right," Carol warned her neighbor after pouring him a cup, but after turning down cream and sugar he declared the brew was fine.

"I'm sorry we don't seem to be getting together any more," Clarence said as they sat at the kitchen table. "I for one had a great time but I know Penny did too."

"You know it's wasn't my idea we don't see you two any more," Carol replied. "Even though I was duped into it, it was the most amazing night of my life."

"Didn't do much for your marriage though, Clarence opined.

"No, but maybe that's for the best," Carol replied. "I got to see the man John really is."

"The discoloration is almost gone," Clarence said as he looked at his neighbor's slightly swollen eye which looked better than it had last week. "I saw John throwing some things in a car."

"Yeah, he took off to Mother's" Carol answered, and then with a rueful smile she added, "My Mother's."

"What's that?"

"After - that night, and after he kept trying and failing in bed," Carol related. "We started fighting over about everything and while I really tried to be understanding about it all, I'm sure I got a little fed up along the way. That last night when we fought, he tried to rape me."

"Rape you?"

"John threw me into the bedroom when he got home that night of the real fight. I guess he was pissed off about work or something, and seeing me triggered him. He ripped my clothes off while cursing me, and you know, I actually took it because I thought maybe this was what he needed, but then he mounted me and... nothing."

"Oh."

"That was when he slugged me, told me it was all my fault and then announced he was leaving me," Carol explained. "Like I cared. Once that fist hit my eye it was over. He had me fooled for a long time. I mean I know he doesn't look the part but he's a slick SOB."

"We know that. After that night John came over when I was was out of town, and he told Penny that he wanted to make up to her for what happened that night with the four of us," Clarence revealed. "He told Penny that you told him it was okay with you if he came over to have sex with her, and he knew without an audience he would be just as great with her as he is with you."

"Huh? Wrong on every count," Carol retorted. "Good grief. I didn't tell him to go over to Penny."

"She didn't think so, but because he was so revved up and might have been drinking, Penny just said that was fine," Clarence explained. "So she went to the phone and just told him that she wanted to hear it from you first. She even dialed the number before he ran over and hung up the phone."

"That's John."

"Penny told John that she was willing to forget about all of this as long as he went back home and tried to get his marriage together. She said that wife swapping and sharing isn't for everybody, that he had a great wife and should concentrate on being a good husband and someday a father," Clarence concluded.

"Thank heavens I never got pregnant," Carol replied. "Well, hopefully we will be able to sell this house, so you will have better neighbors soon."

"We love the ones that were here, at least one of them," Clarence noted.

"I loved you guys too. Now I just have to find a place to live if we get a buyer," Carol said. "Certainly can't go home to mother."

"What is that all about? John staying with her."

"John was always a suck-up to my mother," Carol explained. "I thought it was great that they got along, but I guess when he stormed out he went to her and told her about about what a horrible wife I was."

"You?"

"My mother calls be up and rips into me - worse than John had been doing lately. I guess that John told her the story of our marriage, only everything he had done, I got the blame for, and she bought it all."

"Amazing."

"It was my fault we could get pregnant, and it was my idea for us to have sex with other people, and when he couldn't do it I turned on him," Carol related. "So the more I denied it the louder the argument got, until finally it hit me. My mother had tried her whole life to make me into what she was. A doormat. A woman who followed her husband blindly like she had until he took off on us. In the end I hung up on her."

"Ouch. Perhaps that relationship between you and you Mom will straighten itself out," Clarence suggested. "John will slip up, or she will see through him."

"Maybe, but I don't care because after the things she said, I don't need her or John.".

"Well, if you need a place to stay for a while, I want you to know that you're more than welcome to stay with us until you get your life together," Clarence offered.

"That's nice of you, but you might want to check with Penny first."

"No need, because it was Penny who brought up the subject to begin with," Clarence admitted. "When we saw the FOR SALE sign out front, Penny mentioned how great it would be if you lived with us because she knows how fond I am of you, and she thought that you would be good company for her when I have to go out of town."

"Wow. Don't know what to say."

"I asked her whether maybe you were the daughter we never had, but while she admitted that might be part of it she also reminded me of what went on in the bed between you two and confessed it was the most erotic time she ever had with another women," Clarence explained. "She said if it was you that came over alone that time instead of John her answer would have been different."

"Me?"

"Told you that you were special."

"I wish she was here so I could give her a big hug," Carol said.

"Well, Penny only went to the store so she'll be back pretty soon," Clarence reminded her. "If you would like, you could come over and spend the day with us. I know that Penny would love that too. Let me call her so you can hear it from her."

"Babe," Clarence said after taking his phone out. "Hi - no, I wasn't afraid you would forget the Wheat Thins. I'm over at our neighbors. Carol."

"No, we aren't doing anything like that. We're having coffee in her kitchen. What's she wearing? Nothing at all. Carol is naked and tempting me by flaunting her natural charms."

"I am not!" Carol yelled out with a laugh.

"No, she's got pajamas on. Cute ones with penguins on them. We just talking about what she's going to do, and when I suggested she would be welcome to stay with us - no - she didn't say yes but she seems to be considering it," Clarence said as he rose from the chair and looked out the window before turning and leaning back against the sink. "What we did talk about is her coming over to spend the day with us."

"I knew you would say that. Now tell her," Clarence said as he held the phone out for Carol, and after she got up to get the phone she heard Penny's voice on the other end.

"What? Yeah. I'd love to come over," Carol said. "No, he's been a perfect gentleman as always."

"Penny said you don't have to be that gentlemanly," Carol chuckled, and after hearing that the elderly man reached up under her pajama top and moved them up to her breasts. "Clarence is getting a little frisky now. He has his hands on my boobies. Whoops. They're roaming now."

"How did you guess?" Carol giggled as Clarence's hands slipped under her arms to massage the soft fur. "Well, I'll keep your husband amused until you get home. Half hour? Yeah, I can do that, but I have to make more coffee."

"No more coffee," Clarence said as his fingers played.

"He says he's had enough coffee," Carol said as the 3-way conversation continued. "I know something else that might keep the old geezer awake until you get here. What? Okay, here he is."

"Penny says that as long as I don't make you cum until she gets home, I can do what I want," Carol explained as she handed him his phone back. "You two talk among yourselves."

"Me again. You're at the checkout line? Got the Wheat Thins? Good girl," Clarence said. "What's Carol doing? Right now she's made me take my hands out from under her jammies, but now she kneeling down in front of me."

"She's pulling my zipper down now," Penny's husband relayed as his neighbor tugged the zipper down. "Now Carol is reaching in the fly and pulling out my penis. Flaccid right now, but that may change because she's taken it out and is stretching it."

"Carol is easing the foreskin down and examining the head of my cock. Lucky I showered before I got here. She's licking around the ridge of the crown and running her tongue along the opening, and now she's looking up at me with those innocent eyes. What? Okay. Here, you tell her.

Clarence put the phone to his neighbor's ear just as Carol had put the bulb in her mouth, and after she listened she took her mouth off of him long enough to say, "No, I won't make him cum, and when we hear your car pull in we'll come running over. Gotcha!"

"Penny said that I don't have to get dressed when we go over," Carol related before going back to work. "She said it would be a waste of time because whatever I have on, Penny plans on removing the minute we get inside. Now where was I?"

*******

Thank you for reading.