A Cousin's Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey stranger." I heard Julie say from behind me, drawing my attention. "Feel like company, or is this private quiet time?"

I twisted around to look up at her, denim shorts and a t-shirt, standing on the dock only a foot or so from me. "No, come on in." I said, putting my legs down to give her room to step from the dock to the boat. I held a hand up to help her down in, holding it until she had stepped all the way into the open bow, turned and sat on the wrap around bench seat across from me.

"So how are things?" She asked in a friendly tone.

"Not too bad. Busy at work, but that's why you take vacations, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it sorta is," she said with a shrug. "Good book?"

"Not bad. About some guy that got stranded on Mars." I said, flipping the book so she could see the cover.

"Ah. Mars. Yeah sometimes I feel like I've been stranded there."

"Oh? Why's that?" I asked curiously.

"Oh nothing in particular. Just life hasn't always been the most straight forward path for me," she said with a shrug. "Boat still looks as good as it did last time you took me out in it," she said as she rubbed one hand across the upholstery. "Getting old, but not bad looking."

"I could say the same thing about you." I said with a little grin. "I see a few wisps of gray."

"Yeah, but not like yours. You get any more gray up there you're going to have to change your hair color on your driver's license." She joked with a wide grin.

"Yeah, and that's not the only place getting gray!" I said back. "But I can't get away with shaving it off like you girls can."

"Oh I don't do that much anymore. No one to do it for," she said, her smile leaving her face for a moment. "Not that I couldn't though."

"Well, it's one way to get rid of the gray." I chuckled. "I don't think that'd work for me though."

"Why not? I hear a lot of men shave it all off, down there and elsewhere. Body sculpting I think they call it."

"Yeah, I had to have some shaved off for some surgery one time. Itched like hell when it grew back in. No thank you. I'll leave shaving those parts to the ladies."

"Oh really? So you're saying that you'll let a woman shave it?" She asked with a wide grin and twinkling eyes.

"I don't think that's exactly what I said." I answered her, looking at the laugh in her eyes, something that was missing only a few short months ago.

"Too bad. I might have volunteered," she said with a grin.

"You are naughty today, aren't you?"

"Oh a little. Wasn't it just last summer you were checking me out in a little yellow bikini?"

"Yeah. I was. Damn hot looking woman wearing it too. Wonder where she went?"

"She's still around. Just doesn't wear that kind of thing much anymore," she said, the smile leaving her face.

"I wonder if she still has it. The yellow bikini I mean."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure she does."

"Well, supposed to be sunny tomorrow, maybe she'll wear it again!"

"Maybe." She answered, the smile coming back to her lips.

"You left in a pretty big hurry at Christmas." I said after a rather uncomfortable silence.

"Yeah. Sorry. I didn't trust myself not to...you know."

"Yeah, I think I do." I answered with a nod.

"So, is Evelyn up too?" She asked, looking up toward my folk's house, looking for my wife.

"No. No, she had military training. I'm up alone."

"Oh. I see. That kinda complicates things," she said quietly.

"How so?"

"Being alone. We could...you know. And then end up the same place we were last year. I'd love to spend some time with you, but I don't want to hurt like I did at the end of last summer," she said quietly.

I looked at her silently for nearly a full minute. "I understand. I'll give you space." I answered very quietly.

"Thanks," she said quietly, looking like she had more to say, but not sure she should. "I better go." She finally said, standing up and climbing silently from the boat. "See you later." She added as she walked away on the dock.

"Don't know what I expected, especially after Christmas." I mumbled to myself before going back to reading my book. A few hours later I headed up to the house for an early dinner, after which I headed out to fish again, only going to one of my closer fishing spots instead of all the way up the slot. I fished until almost dark and then came in, not having had much luck.

"Julie is up this weekend." My mom said as we finished dinner. "You might want to go over and catch up. I don't think you've seen her since last year."

"No, I don't think so either." I answered vaguely. "I might drop in and see how things are going."

"I heard she got a new job. Some kind of promotion that was going to move her closer up here. She's been up a lot more since then." My mom said as she got up and started clearing dishes off the table. "I've seen her son around more often too."

"Oh? That's good I guess."

"Yeah, he brings Chris, his son, along when he comes too, but I never see his wife around, so I'm guessing he's divorced too now."

"A lot of that going around." I answered her.

"Unfortunately." My mom said with a frown. "Way too much."

"Yeah." I agreed, looking out the kitchen window toward Julie's place.

"Well, if you go over, you want to give this to her? It got dropped off in our mailbox by accident," she said, taking an envelope off the refrigerator and handing it to me.

"Sure, I'll take it over." I said, getting up from the table. It was still more than warm enough to go in just my shorts and t-shirt, as long as I walked quickly to avoid the damn mosquitos! I knocked on her door, hoping that I didn't have to stand in dark too long.

She opened the door, barefoot and wearing a short light green bathrobe that only came down to about the middle of her thighs, her big full tits pushing the front out and spreading the material above the tied belt apart enough to show a significant V of tanned smooth skin. "Michael!" She said with a smile. "Wasn't expecting you," she said as I stepped in and she closed the door behind me.

"My mom sent this over. Said it came in her box accidently."

"Ah, tax statement. Needed, but not necessarily wanted," she said with a chuckle. "I was just sitting and playing some solitaire," she said as she walked down into the sunken living room and the coffee table with cards laid out. She quickly started pushing the cards together as I stepped down next to her, her hands quickly trying to push the cards in a stack.

"You didn't have to stop on my account." I said as I looked down.

"No, it's fine. Really," she said abruptly.

"You're blushing!" I said as I noticed the slight hint of red on her cheeks and neck. I looked down at the cards and chuckled. "Now this I wouldn't have expected from you."

"I don't know where all the cards in this place went, but these were the only ones I could find," she said, still blushing as I took one of the cards from the table and picked it up, a naked woman in the middle of a sex act in the center of the card instead of the array of shapes usually there.

I laughed quietly as I reached for the deck in her hands and gently pulled them from her grip and fanned them out, looking at the variety of poses. "Kama sutra cards? Now that is original." I said as she sat down, still blushing. "I could think of a lot of things to do with these, and solitaire isn't one of them." I said as I pushed the cards together and held them out for her.

"I bet you could. You always did have a good imagination," she said, putting the cards on the table, face down so the naked women weren't looking up at us, and then patting the sofa next to her.

"Nice robe." I said after I sat down.

"Nice shorts," she said looking at my lap. I looked down, surprised to see a significant bulge in the front of my athletic shorts. "You always were one for a quick reaction. Glad to see that hasn't changed."

"No. Damn prostate makes it hard to keep, but getting one doesn't seem to be a problem." I said with a frown. "Not that you want to hear my medical problems."

"Yeah, like I'm not going through menopause or anything like that," she said with the shake of her head. "So, I was surprised. I didn't think you were going to come over."

"I can tell." I said, nodding at her robe. "Looks like you were ready for bed."

"Yeah, pretty much. Just a bit early."

"Did I tell you, you look good?"

"I look like an old woman!" She said with a frown.

"Not to me."

"You need new glasses!" She answered with a shake of her head.

"No, I see just fine. You know. I still have a pair of red lace underwear that belong to you."

"Hopefully not still hanging on your rearview mirror."

"No. Tucked away in an envelope in a safe place. I've often wondered if you were keeping your promise."

"I did for a while," she said quietly with a frown. "Got hard to after a while. It was a constant reminder every time I sat down."

"Yeah, I guess I can understand that."

"I'm surprised you still have them. They must be raunchy by now."

I chuckled. "Nope. They look every bit as sexy as the day you gave them to me."

"What if Evelyn finds them?"

"Not to worry. I have them someplace she'd never look. No, they're quite safe." I said with another chuckle. "So... What now?"

"Oh I don't know. I hadn't expected any company. Not exactly dressed for it or anything."

"I think you're dressed just fine." I said with a smile.

"You would. Your preferred dress for me is nothing."

"Not true. I very much enjoy undressing you."

"Well, you wouldn't have much to work with tonight," she said, smiling back. "Not that I'm giving you permission or anything." She added quickly.

"To undress you? I wouldn't mind."

"I wouldn't either. But it's not a good idea. Just you're being here like this is kinda hard."

"Yeah. I know."

"Might be easier if you didn't have such an obvious hardon," she said with a frown.

"I can go if you want." I offered reluctantly.

"NO... No, that isn't necessary. Just, move it so it's not quite so obvious," she said staring down at my crotch. I looked down and saw my engorged head poking slightly from the leg hole of the short athletic shorts.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled, reaching into my shorts to move my hardon to a different way so I didn't stick out the leg hole.

"No underwear?"

"Not today. I got wet earlier and stripped em off in the boat and never put any back on." I answered as I looked back at her again.

"Guess we're both commando then."

"Yeah. We could be commando together."

"You are so bad. What, we're supposed to play show and tell like a couple of kids?"

"We could. I know I wouldn't mind seeing your body again. Though I doubt I could actually keep from touching it if I did."

"Yeah, and that's the problem. I wanna take this robe off and let you do all the things to me you did last time. I want to feel you kiss and touch me. I want to feel your cock sliding into me and I want to feel my own climax coming around you. I WANT all those things. But I also know that they're not right and we shouldn't. So I'm not going to even start."

"Yeah. You're right. I better go. I'm just making this harder for both of us."

"Okay." she said standing up from the sofa. I sighed and got up, walking to the door. She stepped up the stairs behind me, following me to the door. She reached past me and opened the door and held it while I stepped outside. I was almost to the stairs down to the grass when I heard her call my name. I turned to see what she wanted, and watched as she let the robe fall from her shoulders, exposing her entire naked body for several seconds before she closed the door between us, leaving me standing in the dark.

I sighed again and walked back to my parents' house and headed to the bathroom and a cold shower.

I woke up well after dawn, the sun shining in the window and dancing on the celling as it reflected off the water. I couldn't help but think back to that morning sleeping with Julie, the sun dancing on the ceiling the same way as the two of us lay curled against each other. I sighed, shook my head to try and clear the all too clear image from my mind and climbed out of bed to dress. I ate a light breakfast and headed down to the landing, intending on getting an early start on fishing. I was planning on heading all the way up near the dam to soak some minnows, since it was the fourth and I didn't expect to get any more fishing in. I wasn't looking forward to heading back home tomorrow morning.

I hauled my minnow bucket down to the dock and was just getting things situated, the big 4 cylinder I/O idling to warm up as I arranged the last of my gear.

"Hey. Got room for a passenger?" I heard behind me, turning to see Julie standing on the dock in a knee length blue beach cover-up thingie, a book in one hand and a bag and a cooler in the other.

"Sure, you know me. I always like company." I answered with a smile.

"Don't read more into this than there is," she said quietly as she took my offered hand and stepped down into the boat.

"I'd like to read a lot into it." I answered as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Don't. I just wanted to spend some time with you before you have to go back," she said quietly. "Nothing else."

"Okay." I said with a half sigh as I turned to untie the lines holding the boat to the dock. I pushed us away and then dropped into the driver's seat behind the windshield and kicked the motor into gear. It only took about fifteen minutes to reach the edge of the slot, but unlike when I was younger, it wasn't safe to drive into the old channel that hard. Too many trees had been moved around by the ice to trust an eight thousand dollar engine to. No, I shut the big engine down and started the little five horse trolling motor and spent the next twenty five minutes tracing the old channel before I reached the quiet winding cut that the old channel used to take just a short distance from the upper dam. I shut the engine down and dropped two anchors, putting us under the shade of an overhanging poplar tree.

"This part seems to still be a lot like it was when we were kids. I can remember you bringing me all the way up here."

"Yeah. It's so hard to get to that almost no one comes up this far. That's why I like to sit and soak minnows here. There are some really big fish patrolling this channel." I said as I started setting out rods and lines. In only a few minutes I had three different lines out, each baited with a lively minnow, some small, one quite large. I dropped into the wrap around seat in the bow to watch my bobbers.

"Was it this quiet when we first came out here?"

"Oh yeah." I answered. "It was idyllic back then."

"Still is. Feels almost like we're in a whole 'nother world."

"Yeah. I know. Remember how cold that rain was that day?"

"Oh lord. That was cold. I was frozen by the time we got in."

"Yeah, but we had fun getting warm, didn't we?"

"Yeah. Seems to me that we ended up naked together."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we did." I agreed with a smile. "And in your car. I can remember you giving me a blow job in the front seat."

"Yeah, right after you fingered me to climax. God we were crazy kids, weren't we?"

"Yeah. Not a care in the world, well mostly. God you looked so sexy to me back then."

"And now?"

"Incredibly sexy!" I answered emphatically. "Just fucking incredibly sexy!"

"Well, thank you. I probably shouldn't have flashed you like that last night, but seeing your cock sticking out like that, well, I couldn't help myself," she said with a girlish little giggle.

"All that just because you saw a little bit of my cock? What would you do if you saw the whole thing?"

"You dirty old man!" she teased.

"Yeah, I'll accept that." I said as I stood up. I undid the front of my shorts and pushed my shorts and boxers down, exposing my already half hard cock only feet from her face. "How's that look?"

"Every bit as good as it did thirty years ago," she whispered, her hand reaching up toward my cock and stopping inches away. "We really shouldn't be doing this."

I stepped out of my shorts and then pulled off my shirt, tossing it on the seat before stepping through the open windshield into the cockpit. I reached a hand down to her, which she took and gently coaxed her to stand up. I reached for the tie around her waist, holding the blue beach wrap in place and gently tugged the bow, pulling the wrap apart and then pushing it off her shoulders. Under the wrap she had on that same yellow bikini from the previous year, the triangles of material having the same hard time covering her nipples as it had back then. I reached around her body, untying the lower and then upper ties, the material trapped between us as I pressed my chest to hers. I moved my hands down to her hips, and gently tugged each bow, letting the strings come untied and allowing the tiny yellow triangle fall to the ground between her legs. I stepped back, sliding my hands up her sides, gently cupping both her huge tits as the top landed on the floor by the bikini bottom. "Now that's a lot better." I whispered as she tilted her head up.

She lifted herself on her toes, broaching the several inch height difference between us, to press her hot soft lips against mine. I felt her hands slip between us and clasp around my hard cock as she gently kissed my lips seductively, licking and sucking my lower lip and then trying to tease her tongue into my mouth. "God I love you," she whispered as she let her lips hover fractions of an inch from mine.

"Yeah, me too. I guess I always have." I whispered back.

"As much as I tried to not do this, I can't help myself. I want to feel you inside me again. I want to feel your strong strokes driving your fantastic cock into me and I want to feel you make me come," she said breathlessly.

I reached my hands down to her ass and gently cupped both full round cheeks. She didn't weigh nearly as much back then, but I wasn't about to complain as I picked her up, her legs quickly wrapping around me as I carried her the few feet to the padded engine housing and set her on it, her ass at the very edge. She quickly released me from her legs, spreading them and lifting them out of my way as she leaned back on the cover, using her elbows to support herself.

"All yours," she whispered, her spread pussy lips glistening in the morning sun with their wetness.

"You shaved." I said as I pushed my cock down toward her pussy, rubbing my head up and down her wet slit.

"Uh huh. Fresh this morning. Just for you," she moaned as I teased her clit with my cock. "Oh god Michael. Don't tease me. Not now. Just fuck me please!"

"Yeah, I know." I agreed quietly, pushing my cock into her sopping wet pussy. I felt my head resist and press on her tunnel opening for a few brief moments and then slip inside her, easily plunging deep into her wet soft insides. I leaned forward, lowering my head toward her fantastic tits and gently sucked one nipple into my mouth as I began stroking my cock in and out of her, her hips almost immediately trying to rock and lift to match my strokes.

"Oh god yessssss!" she hissed as I teased my tongue round and around her nipple, my mushroom head caressing the full length of her tunnel, threatening to slip all the way out with each stroke. "Harder baby. Fuck me harder!" She begged quietly.

I started plunging my cock into her faster, my hips slapping her bare ass as she pulled her legs farther back to let me stroke deeper into her. In and out I went, our bodies caressing each other and driving us each toward climax. "Oh fuck yes! God damn you feel so good in me!" She squeaked loudly as I pounded into her. "God I'm gonna come. Ohhhhhhhh fuck I'm gonna come." She cried a little louder as I felt her pussy start to spasm around my plunging shaft. "OHHHHHHH FUCK!" She cried loudly as her body spasmed, her tunnel gripping me and her legs shaking uncontrollably as she gasped for breath. It was what I was holding back for. I gave a last few energetic plunges into her pussy and allowed my own climax to wash over me, my hips jerking toward her, jamming my cock deep into her with each surge of pent up cum.