A Cousin's Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,423 Followers

"What happened?" I asked, watching her face turn sad.

"Your kids should be back any time, they went down to get some lunch." She answered evasively.

"Where's Evelyn?" I asked.

"Michael... There was an accident. A truck came across the median. She didn't make it," she said softly, leaning across the side rail of the bed to hold me as the reality set in.

As it turned out, I missed my dad's funeral, and was in a wheel chair with two broken legs for my wife's. As much as my kids helped, the next few weeks were horrible. I spent all my time sitting and staring out the window, unable to truly deal with the pain I had inside me. I had everyone concerned, not the least of which was my kids. One of them was there constantly, trying to attend to my needs, even though I rarely asked for anything. I had no desire to try to do anything, and just sat, staring out the window or watching old movies on tv. My world as I knew it had just been turned upside down. You never truly know how much you love a person until they're not there anymore. There are so many important little things that you take for granted, a little kiss on the cheek, a hug, a smile, sharing a meal... all these little things you do on a daily basis, you don't realize how important they are until they're gone.

No, I'm not the first one to lose a spouse. But like most that do, I was devastated. Compounding matters were my two broken legs. I couldn't even lose myself in routine tasks because of them. I couldn't work, I couldn't hardly do anything for myself. I even had to be helped on and off the toilet of all things. It wasn't long before I had turned into a sullen angry man, and closed out everyone. My kids took turns at first, staying with me to help. It quickly became clear that wasn't going to work and they hired me a live-in assistant. Kind of a cross between a helper and a nurse. She was a nice woman, and I got used to her seeing me naked, well except for the two casts on my legs.

Twelve weeks after the accident the doctors took the casts off. Not that I could walk. That would take weeks of therapy, not something that made me particularly happy. As much as I insisted, my live in nurse refused to let me take a shower, instead helping me into the tub to take a bath. I hate baths.

"Michael. You can't balance well enough to take a shower!" Amanda, my live in nurse, argued.

"I don't care. I hate baths. Baths are for babies." I argued back. "It's been two damn weeks. When are you going to let me take a fucking shower?" I asked angrily.

"You can take a fucking shower when you fucking learn to stand on your own two fucking feet!" She snapped angrily. "You want to play fucking games with me and be angry, I can play them too! So just fucking get used to it!"

I was stunned. I suppose I shouldn't have been, but I was. As angry and difficult I'd been the last two months, I'd never heard or seen her be angry. "Sorry." I said quietly.

"You should be. You're not an invalid. You're going to have to learn to use your legs again and that takes time. Your muscles are weak, but you can still use them. Just give it time," she said in her normally sweet voice.

"Fine," I answered. "But can I PLEASE take a shower? I hate baths!" I practically pleaded as she wheeled me into the bathroom.

"Alright. I'll help you take a shower. Since you're asking nicely for a change," she said with a smile. "Especially since it's the first thing you've asked for nicely since I've gotten here."

"Have I been that much of an ass?" I asked quietly.

"Frankly, you've been pretty much of an asshole!" she said before turning and smiling at me. "But I can also understand why. Now I'll help you stand up and you can undress yourself if you think you're strong enough to stand in the shower."

"Yeah. I can." I said, pushing myself up out of the chair, with her help, and standing unsteadily. She balanced me as I pulled my t-shirt off and then pushed my shorts and briefs down. She held me with one arm around my waist while I wrapped an arm around her shoulders as I stepped out of my shorts, then helped me sit back down in the chair.

"Now. You sit tight. I'll be right back," she said with her usual cheerful smile. She walked out of the bathroom and disappeared down the hall, coming back a couple short minutes later carrying two towels and, much to my surprise, completely naked. "What? You didn't expect me to let you stand in the shower alone, now did you?" She said as I stared at her petite little body. I'd never seen her in anything but the variety of hospital type scrubs, which really didn't flatter the curves she had. Her chest wasn't large, maybe a small C cup, with oblong areola and round pink nipples in the center of each quickly puckering areola. Her body was firm and muscular, which didn't surprise me, and her waist was thin, flaring smoothly out into shapely hips and a firm looking tush. She had a neatly trimmed blond bush that matched the color of her short cropped hair. She ignored my starting as she bent over in the tub to adjust the water, her full round pussy lips sticking out at me between her legs, the slightest amount of her delicate inner lips peeking out at me teasingly. "Well, haven't seen that before," she said as she straightened up and stood in front of me, looking down at my lap.

I looked down and saw my cock, rock hard for the first time since the accident, jutting up lewdly from my lap at her. "Oh...sorry." I mumbled sheepishly, feeling my cheeks warm slightly.

"Oh don't be. It's kind of a compliment. Besides, it means that for a change you were thinking of something good instead of just looking at the negative," she answered with a smile. "Now, let's be careful we don't poke an eye out with that thing," she said as she bent over and reached for my sides, sliding her hands up my sides to my armpits to help me stand up. I pushed off the chair to my feet, and stood for a second, swaying as I caught my balance, my hard cock pressing against her stomach as she stepped closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me for a moment to help me balance, pressing her bare body to mine in the process. "Now, we're going to step into the shower one foot at a time. You step then I'll step, okay?"

"Uh huh." I answered, reaching for the wall of the tub/shower. I stepped one foot over the side of the tub and the two of us moved more into the shower than out, her foot quickly lifting over the side to help me balance.

"Other foot now," she said, as she stood waiting for me to move my other foot over the side of the tub. I stepped carefully, not wanting to upset my balance too much. With her arms still tightly wrapped around me, pulling me tightly to her body, her rock hard nipples pressing against my chest and my cock trapped between us, she stepped her other foot into the tub and gently turned us so that I was under the water cascading from the shower head. "Okay. Now I have to let loose of you for a minute. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh." I answered, using one hand on soap dish in the shower wall for balance as she loosened her arms and stepped back from me. She turned herself and pulled the shower curtain closed and then turned to face me again, the bottle of old spice liquid soap in her hand. She reached past me for one of the fluffy shower things and squeezed soap on it, turning her back to me as she put the soap back down. I wasn't about to move or I'd lose my balance, but I wasn't going to complain when, bent over the way she was, her ass accidently pressed against my jutting hardon. My engorged head slid momentarily along her full pussy lips and between her legs before she stood back up.

"Are you being naughty?" she asked with a smile as she turned to face me again.

"Nope. Clearly accidental." I said, blushing again as she rubbed the ruffilly shower sponge to raise a lather.

"Too bad," she said with a grin as she began to rub the sponge around my chest, soaping my body. "If you were it would have meant you were feeling stronger."

"I didn't know sex was part of a home health nurse's duties." I said honestly.

"Oh, it's not. But then getting into a shower naked with your patient isn't usually part of the job either. But since I've seen you naked bunches of times, I didn't think you'd mind me being naked."

"Oh, trust me, I don't mind." I admitted as her hands worked the lather down to my hard cock and began to gently wash it, making it twitch as her hand stroked the length of the shaft.

"You know. I wouldn't mind helping, if you want some relief for that," she said softly.

"Are you suggesting sex?"

"No silly! I'm suggesting that I could stroke you with my hands to give you some relief for that," she said with a wry look. "Men. Always thinking of sex."

"Kinda hard not to when you're standing in a shower naked with an extremely sexy looking woman." I said.

She handed me the soapy sponge and grinned. "Extremely sexy looking huh? Now that is a compliment. Why don't you put one of those hands to good use?" She said as she wrapped both hands around my cock and started stroking my soapy shaft. I reached up to her chest and gently soaped the front of her body, using the sponge to tease around each firm round breast and rock hard nipple. I heard her moan softly as she stroked my cock and tossed the sponge to the shower floor, putting my bare hand on her firm tit and gently massaging it, my thumb stroking back and forth across it. "You have gentle hands." She cooed softly as she stroked me, one hand sliding slowly up and down my shaft, the other rolling around and over my engorged head.

"I think I'm going to come." I grunted as I teased her nipple.

"Hard?"

"Oh yeah." I grunted as she moved her hands so both of them were stroking my cock, aimed up between us.

"OHHH!" She exclaimed in surprise as a gush of cum lanced from the tip of my head, up between us, landing on her firm round tit. Again and again I grunted, trying to hold my balance as my cock spouted more and more cum onto her tits and stomach, finally reduced to a drool as she slowed her strokes. "My, that was strong, wasn't it?"

"I guess." I chuckled as I watched my cum sliding and dripping off her tits. "I think you need a rinse."

"I will once you're out and sitting again," she said.

"No. I don't think so." I said, reaching both hands around her and pulling her to me, her cum covered tits pressed to my chest. I pulled her back as I stepped gingerly backward, letting the water cascade over her and run down between us as I let go of her and slipped both hands between us to stroke her stomach and tits, cleaning off the cum.

"Well, thank you," she said with a smile.

"I'm not done yet." I answered, sliding one hand down to her blond bush and gently stroking one finger between her legs along her wet lips. "I can help you with that, if you want." I said almost teasingly.

"Oh? Since when does a patient play with the nurse's pussy?

"When the nurse lays in bed at night and fingers herself to climax." I said quietly. "You moan louder than you realize." I said as she blushed brightly.

"I didn't know you could hear."

"I could." I answered simply, pressing my finger up between her lips and stroking it gently across her hard clit. "You know, you could move your legs apart some and make this easier."

"Uh uh," she said, her eyes closing as my strokes teased her clit and my other hand pinched and pulled her nipple. "Oh god," she whispered after a couple minutes of my strokes, my finger sliding along her pubic bone and across her rock hard clit. I felt her legs start to tremble and her breathing grow more ragged with each passing moment until she suddenly jerked hard, her whole body convulsing momentarily and her legs pressing together to try and trap my finger between them. "Oh god," she whispered again, her eyes opening and looking at me almost curiously. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I answered. "But I think I better sit down again."

"Oh yeah. Definitely!" She said, quickly reaching past me to turn off the water. She pushed the shower curtain back and then stepped tightly to me again, her arms wrapping around me. "Now. Out the same way as in," she said quietly.

"Sure." I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She asked after we stepped out onto the bathroom rug.

"In and out. You tell me." I said with another chuckle as she stepped back to dry me.

"Let's get you sitting down again," she said, quickly putting a towel on the wheelchair and then standing back up to me. She pulled me tightly to her, her still hard nipples pressing against my chest as she turned me, leaning over to help balance me as I sat back into the chair. I moved my hands from the arms of the chair up to both her perky little tits, and squeezed them gently as she used the second towel to dry me off.

"You keep that up and you're going to get all hot and bothered again," she whispered to me.

"Too late." I answered quietly as her hands rubbed the towel down to my lap and my again hardening cock.

"Goodness. I should say," she whispered, her hands gently toweling my growing hardon.

"You know, a cock does a much better job than a finger." I whispered to her, my thumbs stroking back and forth across her nipples.

"I bet it does." She answered. "I'm surprised though. Why the sudden change? I think this is the first time you've been really nice to me."

"I'm sorry. I guess I was feeling sorry for myself."

"I can understand that," she said, moving her drying down to my legs as she squatted in front of me. "You've had a lot of loss all at one time."

"Too much." I said sadly, thinking of my wife and all the things I missed.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to spoil your good mood," she said quietly as she knelt in front of me, looking up at me. "Part of our job is your mental health as well as your physical health. For a while there you were more...normal, than I've seen you since I started here. I'd like to think that I can get you back to that and be there much more. Especially since I know now just how gentle and sweet you can be."

"I guess I've been pretty self-absorbed." I answered her.

"A bit." She admitted. "Can I ask you something personal?"

"Yeah, I suppose." I answered with a shrug.

"Who's Julie?"

"Julie? Why do you ask?"

"You've been having some really bad dreams and I've been coming in and just stroking your hair and chest to calm you. Sometimes as you calm down you call out her name. Is she someone important in your life?"

"She was once, really important. Not so much now though." I said quietly.

"I doubt that's true. If you're calling her name she's still important to you." Amanda said sweetly. "Now, let's get some fresh clothes for you. We have to get your therapy done yet."

"Sure." I answered her as she stood up and pushed me out into the bedroom. She wheeled me toward the dresser and then locked the wheels of the chair again.

"So, shall we stand up again?"

"I suppose." I said, pushing myself up out of the chair as she reached to help steady me. I looked down at her as she opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of my boxer briefs.

"Let's start with these," she said, turning toward me and looking up at me, finding me staring down into her eyes.

I reached for the underwear and took them from her hand, tossing them onto the bed before reaching out to her. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her breasts to me as I slowly turned us so my back was to the bed. I reached my hands down to her firm ass and lifted her, falling back onto the bed as I did so, her legs and arms trying to catch us.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a frown as she held herself over me on her hands and knees, my hands still on her firm ass.

"Returning the favor." I said softly, pulling her down toward my hardening cock and pressing it against her still wet pussy lips.

She drew in a breath and held herself in place, not moving to help but also not moving away. She closed her eyes and allowed me to stroke my hardening cock along her wet lips with my hips, my hands squeezing and pulling her cute little ass down farther.

"We shouldn't do this," she whispered softly.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her in an equally soft whisper.

"No." She answered.

"Good. I don't either." I said, sliding one hand down from her ass to my cock, lifting it and rubbing my fat head against her wet pussy lips. I spread her lips with my head and teased the tip into the opening of her tunnel. I moved both hands to her hips and half pushed, half encouraged her to push back against me, her pussy expanding around my mushroom head until finally it slipped into her.

"Oh god," she moaned softly. "Sooooo big!"

"So tight." I grunted softly, as she started to rock on her knees, slowly stroking her incredibly tight pussy on and off my shaft. As she rocked more and more of my cock became lubricated with her juices and she was soon stroking nearly all of me into her, my head banging gently with each stroke against her cervix and the end of her sexy tunnel.

"God you feel good," she moaned as she rocked, my hands sliding up from her firm ass to her tits, cupping each one and gently squeezing and kneading them as she pushed both of us closer to climax.

"Gonna come again." I grunted all too soon, really wanting to last a lot longer.

"That's good. Just let it go!" she cooed. "It's been a long time for you, so that's to be expected."

"I'd prefer you came too." I grunted, sliding one hand down between us and finding her clit with one finger.

"Don't worry about me. You just enjoy what you're feeling." She gasped as my finger stroked across her exposed clit. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" she squealed in surprise. "Ohhhhhhhhh my god yes!"

"I take it you like this?" I groaned as my own climax inched even closer, my body barely able to contain the load waiting for release.

"Ohhhhh god yes. Ohhhhhh fuck fuck," she moaned just before my body jerked, a huge gush of cum lancing up into her pussy. "FUCK!" She cried loudly as her whole body suddenly dissolved into little shudders and trembles, her pussy jammed hard on my jerking and spurting cock. She held herself above me, looking down at me and panting as her body slowly stilled. "God, that was good," she whispered.

"For me too." I answered.

"Is this a new form of physical therapy?" She asked with a giggle. "Cuz if it is, I'm all for it."

"I guess it could be." I answered with a smile. "It's definitely emotional therapy."

"So it would seem," she said as she started to move off of me.

"Don't." I said, reaching up to her back and pulling her down toward me. "I'd really enjoy it if you'd cuddle with me for a while."

"Alright." She answered, lowering herself to lay on top of me, her firm tits trapped between us. I reached for her head and gently pulled her face down to mine, starting a soft kiss that she quickly took over, sensuously kissing me for long minutes before pulling her mouth away breathlessly, her hot breath mixing with mine as she held her lips only millimeters from mine. "Fuck, you turn me on!" She whispered.

We spent most of the rest of the day in bed together, getting up only to eat, Amanda agreeing to remain naked the rest of the day. Much to my surprise, I managed to get it up three more times before "bed time", each time both of us getting off together. When the lights went out for the night, instead of hearing her in her bed fingering herself, she was snuggled against me comfortably, sexually sated for what, she said, was the first time in a couple years.

That day changed our dynamic completely. While I still had rough days, emotionally, she found ways to draw me back out of them, usually using her body in various ways to tease me and take my mind from what was dragging me down. She'd taken to not wearing a bra under her scrubs and her panties, which started out as relatively conservative, quickly changed to sexy little lace panties or thong panties. She was always ready to flash me anything I asked for, usually with her sexy little giggle that told me she was having fun. Our nights were spent together, with our lovemaking changing over time as I became stronger so that I was taking the more active role. Not that she didn't still enjoy riding on me, which she did frequently, but she also enjoyed being in front of or under me while I stroked powerfully into her. When she thought I was strong enough she took me shopping with her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,423 Followers