A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course she did Portia, so help us get the good doctor ready!" Earl instructed, before adding as an afterthought and with a nasty undertone"...Portia insisted on acting as a kind of chaperone and, she says that she's going to make sure that nobody gets more than one go! I mean, as if a union man would cheat!!""

I kind of mumbled a word of 'thanks' as Earl and Jesse pushed me between the stirrups to lie back on the main body of the chair. That's when I noticed the sheet of paper that Portia was holding. It looked like a list of names...and there were an awful lot of them!!

I couldn't help the tentative, apprehensive tone of my voice, "Oh dear ...how many???"

Portia attempted to look brighter for me, "Oh there's twenty eight all told."

What!! My expression must have been a picture! But she quickly carried on.

"...but not everyone's on shift today, so Earl says we'll have to arrange a follow-up session next week to sweep up the rest..."

'Oh yeah...in his dreams' I thought!!

"...but one or two volunteered to come in on their days off when they heard, so that makes just sixteen today."

I gulped! Sixteen!! They had to be joking!! I finally expressed that sentiment forcefully, adding a couple of ' FUCKING's for good effect!

It was already too late though, much too late! Whilst I'd been distracted with Portia's damned list, the other two had grabbed my legs, lifted them and quickly strapped my calves into the two stirrups. I was forced to lie back with my legs up, spread apart and with a bright red blush spreading over my face as I watched the two men admiring their handiwork, and the view under my lab-coat, up my stocking clad legs and up to my exposed, pantie covered crutch!!

"Hey," gasped Jesse in admiration, "great legs ...and I wasn't expecting stockings and suspenders!"

"Agreed Brother Jesse...rather nice ... and she's clearly up for it!"

Oh God, surely my panties weren't showing how wet I'd got after all the action earlier today!!

They didn't stop to admire my crutch for long though, after all, they had schedule to maintain! They moved back to my side and unceremoniously grabbed a wrist each and wrapped them in some leather fastenings that I hadn't spotted before. Within an instant I was trapped on the 'bed'!

"Hey!" I gasped in alarm.

"Don't want you falling off and hurting yourself. I've read the manual and we need to follow strict Health and Safety guidelines," Earl responded as though reading from a text book on the subject!

To prove the point, I struggled to escape ineffectively for a few minutes whilst cursing Earl equally ineffectively. I didn't fall off, and he didn't alter his fixed grin. He was enjoying my discomfort no end, and I had a feeling he was going to enjoy what he planned to do next all too soon!!

"Hey!" I gasped again as he reached over me and began to unbutton my lab-coat. I really needed to expand my vocabulary.

"Oooooh nice, sexy bra!" chirped up Jesse as the fancy and lacy cream creation that was caressing my breasts came into view. Great, just the sort of reaction I'd been hoping from my husband Ben, and now it was this security weirdo, who was gawping at the provocative piece of lingerie!

But now, though my lab-coat was almost fully open and it wasn't only my bra that had been exposed, and then with a triumphant "Voila!" Earl dragged it apart so that they could all admire my expensive underwear!

Even Earl paused for a minute as he gazed at my semi-nakedness. Jesse's eyes were almost out on sticks, and Portia was just shaking her head in sympathy. If anything was going to spur them on, seeing me lashed to the table in lacy underwear, combined with matching suspenders and stockings was pretty definitely it!!

16 - Trapped by my Big Mouth and The Union!

---

My ordeal wasn't over yet though. In fact, it was only just starting!

That's when I noticed the Camcorder set up on one of the benches and pointing straight at me!

"Hey, what's that about?!" I gasped.

Portia shrugged, "Earl says we need evidence that all management commitments are carried out."

It all sounded so logically obvious when put that way. The alternative view in my ultra suspicious management mind was that it would provide yet more blackmail material!!

But then Earl finally dragged his eyes away from my crutch and leaned over me, his hands cupping my bra cups for a few moments while he gave me a good grope and then tracing the band under my back and twisting apart the fastening. As the material came loose he gave me an evil grin, pulled the soft material away from my breasts and up around my neck. For once, Jesse wasn't lost for words.

"God, what gorgeous tits!! I told you that she'd be packing an impressive pair under all those starchy shirts she usually wears!"

Earl wasn't listening. Neither was I really although the back-handed compliment had been registered by the narcissist portion of my brain! The real reason that I wasn't listening though was because Earl's hands had returned to my breasts, now bare and feeling extremely vulnerable.

"Fuck off Earl...ohhhhhh!" I gasped, my retort cut off as he took my nipples between fingers and thumb and squeezed, hard! I'd dragged in a deep breath to help deal with the mixed up surge of pain and pleasure that had radiated out from my poor little nips, but then he changed tack, caressing by throbbing orbs before going back to my tingling peaks and teasing them into hardness. It was so embarrassing because they were soon standing upright like good little soldiers, and he hadn't missed the effect!

"Nice response Doc, they're as hard as nails now. You really are up for this aren't you!!"

No I wasn't, but unfortunately my sex starved body was letting me down!

It was about now that Earl realised that he'd made a strategic mistake. He'd dropped a hand between my legs and was massaging my sex, giving me even more unwanted pleasure signals to deal with, when he realised that, by lashing me to the chair with my panties still on, he couldn't get at my pussy properly! He looked thrown for a moment, and I was still breathing hard from the pussy massage, when he clearly had an idea. He went over to one of the drawers and returned with a pair of sharp, surgical scissors.

God, he was going to cut them off me... and they'd cost a fortune!

To my shame, I panicked.

"No, don't! Just release one of my legs and pull them off. I won't fight you."

He looked at me dubiously, probably wondering whether any woman about to be assaulted, really did give any thought to the value of her knickers. I rolled my eyes and then closed them in disgust as I realised what I'd just said. Even Portia looked surprised!

I kept my eyes closed as I felt Jesse release my left calf from the stirrups and I felt my last pussy defence being dragged urgently up my legs, the soft, creamy material being left dangling over my right ankle as I was refastened in position.

I heard a couple of long, "Oooooooohs, and Aaaaaaahs" as the two perverts took in the sight of my blonde little thatch and the dark, inviting slit beneath. I really didn't have to look down there to know that my puffy labia lips were already showing distinct signs of arousal, and the first touch would confirm my growing wetness. Which Earl did straight away, pulling his fingertip along the narrow ravine between my outer sex lips before bringing it to his mouth and sucking it.

"Mmmmm nice, the Doc's not going to need much warming up after all!"

I watched Portia give me a slightly disappointed look, but I thought that was unfair. She clearly didn't know what sort of a frustrating afternoon I'd endured before being dragged down here!

"Okay, just the last bit of Health and Safety to deal with and we can get on with it," said Earl, suddenly all business-like again, "...give me a hand Jesse."

"Hey!" I protested yet again as they took a stirrup adjustment each and pushed them back towards me until my knees were practically level with my boobs. The end result was that my bum and sex were stretched, leaving both my lower holes open to easy access.

"That's not necessary!" I gasped, more worried about being fucked in such an uncomfortable position, than about not being fucked at all! I needn't have worried. This was only a temporary arrangement though as I realised when I saw Earl go over to the bench again and return with something made of blue plastic and a bottle of baby oil.

"Oh, you can't be serious!" I snapped, as I watched him smear oil over the blue, Christmas tree like but-plug!

"Sorry, but we need to block up your back passage in case any of the guys misses or gets too enthusiastic. We don't have any agreement to do anal!"

I couldn't believe it. I looked at Portia in alarm for support, but all she did was shrug. Clearly she was thinking that if I'd been stupid enough to volunteered for this, I had to take the consequences. Bitch!

"Ouch...Oh God...slower!" I shouted as I felt the blunt end being forced up against my tight anal ring, and felt Earl's unsophisticated approach to inserting the horrible thing! Only after significant swearing, pushing and twisting did he manage to open me up enough to shove the bloody intruder in.

"Oh Jeeeesus!" I finally gasped as I felt it nestle inside me, like an alien invader. It had been uncomfortable getting it in, but now that I'd been penetrated, the pain was dissipating and being replaced by a dull, more acceptable throbbing! Maybe I could get used to it after all?

I was breathing hard though, and was only slightly relieved that they then moved my legs back into their original position because they'd also adjusted the stirrups to widen the spread, pulling my legs even wider apart and making my throbbing sex totally accessible to anyone standing between them.

And then Earl started to undo the belt of his uniform trousers.

I watched in disbelief as he unzipped his pants and released a fairly respectable erection and I suddenly realised with some alarm that what had so far been a rather surreal series of events was now really going to happen. I was going to be raped by a fairly large proportion of my own workforce - and it had been my idea!!

Well, maybe the term 'rape' was likely to be a bit debatable given what had led up to this, but even so, my mouth hung open in shocked disbelief as he manoeuvred himself between my splayed out, tethered legs and fed the throbbing end of his cock up against my equally throbbing slit.

"NO!" I thought as, from my half reclined position, I had a direct view over the top of my breasts and down to where the action was about to take place. The word never got through to my lips though as he plunged into me, my little pink hole providing little resistance as he opened me up and started to penetrate my inner warmth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jeeeeesus" I finally gasped as I sucked in a deep breath and I felt my vagina react as he slid in further and my brain was inundated with mixed signals of pleasure, surprise and horror that swirling right through me.

"There," Earl laughed triumphantly , "...how's it feel to have a real man inside you!"

I wasn't so far gone that I couldn't respond in kind though, and I heard Portia chuckle in the background as I snapped back a retort.

"I don't know, you big lunk, I can't see any REAL MEN in this room!!...Aaaaargh!"

He'd reacted simplistically and just thrust harder into me for the last few inches until our bodies collided and he'd totally filled me, the vibrations dancing around my pussy and triggering a disconcerting response from my clit!

We were each staring hard at each other by now. He wanted to see a sign of weakness, of begging to be released perhaps, and for that reason I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. I just glowered hatred back at him, even as he took hold of my waist and started to slowly pump back and forth inside me as he got the feel of my hot cavern. It was hard to keep focus because, after all the action earlier in the afternoon, my sex was on a hair trigger, and had immediately started to respond to the steady fucking.

It was even more disconcerting to find that both my holes were now filled and I was struggling with the new sensations that his thick, throbbing cock combined with the foreign, plastic but-plug next door were hitting me with. I finally dragged my eyes away as he started to grimace and fucked me harder, to stare at the plain white roof so that he couldn't see the disturbing effect his big cock was having on me!

The pleasure signals radiating uncontrollably out of my pussy were now starting to overcome my shock and horror, and I could feel the sexual tension starting to build inside me. That much delayed, and long sought after orgasm might not be far away. It was absurd, after chasing the damn thing all day, I was now actively doing my best to dampen down my arousal! There was absolutely no way in the world that I was going to cum on the end of this man's cock!!

In the end I was able to set up a deep breathing pattern that just about kept me in control, and in some relief, after maybe seven or eight minutes of dancing on the end of his rigid pole, I finally heard his grunts and groans rise to a crescendo as his pace quickened, his hands tightened on my waist and then with one final shove, he exploded inside me, sending jet after jet of hot sperm into my tingling, inner cavern.

He was breathing really hard when he looked back into my eyes. Despite my inner turmoil, I managed to stare back and add a bit of disdain to the hatred this time. It was no mean feat of self-control because my hot little pussy was telling me that it actually been a pretty good fuck! He'd been bigger and harder than I'd expected and he'd lasted much longer as well! God, if they all went on like him, I seriously doubted if I'd fight off the orgasms much longer!!

I was doing my best to regulate my own breathing and stabilise my pounding heart as I felt him pull away from me, his limper member sliding easily out, lubricated as it was by a liberal coating of our combined juices!

He didn't say anything and I could tell from his expression that he was annoyed that he hadn't made me come. At least one little triumph for me then! But if I thought that I was going to get any rest, I could think again as I saw Jesse come into view, practically dancing with anticipation, his round face distinctly flushed and his uniform trousers already down by his ankles. He put his hand in his pants and drew out my next helping of 'man-meat'.

Portia, who was at my side and ticking off Earl's name from her long list, asked me if I was okay. I mumbled a quick assent, but my eyes were riveted on what Jesse was drawing out from his pants. I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw his cock spring erect. It was a decent enough size, and looked nicely rigid, but nowhere near what Earl had just assaulted me with. And judging by the excitement on his face as he came between my outspread legs, he might not last as long either. It was incredibly frustrating to think this way, especially as my pussy was still throbbing heartily away, but holding back my climax again might just be doable again!

I was still staring at him wide-eyed as he finally thrust at me, then I cried out in surprise.

"Oh God Jesse ...Jeeeeesus!""

Whether it was his excitement, or just a natural case of ham-fistedness I don't know, but his bulbous cock end missed my inviting vagina opening and hit me higher up my slit, squashing hard into my clit which responded as you'd expect by hitting me with an unexpected wave of electric pleasure sensations.

God knows how he could miss my pink hole because it must still have been wide open after Earl had only just pulled out but he had! I was about to cuss him good and proper, but I had to gasp again as he attempted to right the situation, but only made it worse by rubbing more of his cock over my tingling clit!

"Fucking Hell Jesse!" I snapped as I struggled against my bonds.

I hear Earl laughing in the background, and would have cussed him as well, but just then Jesse sorted himself out, pushed his knob-end up against my now larger pink hole and launched himself straight down my tingling love channel, forcing the breath out of my lungs.

My body quivered in response as he settled himself deep inside me and I tried staring him down as I'd done earlier, without much success I suppose, with Earl, but it didn't work. He wasn't looking at me, his lust filled eyes were fixed on my chest region, where he'd been staring all along. Finally, after all the grunts and groans he spoke.

"Fucking fantastic Doc, I always said that you had the best tits in the building!!"

I had to give the part of my brain that found the compliment rather pleasing a mental kick up the backside, but I didn't have time to dwell on it as I watched in horror as he leaned forward, arms stretching out to take possession of the 'best tits in the building'!

I closed my eyes and grimaced as I felt him grope my taut orbs. As I'd feared he was as clumsy as he'd been when penetrating me, but my boobs were already in a pretty good state of arousal and as he rubbed over my nipples, they responded as nature intended. He caught one between finger and thumb, squeezing and making me gasp as the little bombshell radiated out from my breasts.

"Jesus Earl, her nips are hard as nails!" gasped Jesse in wonder.

So now I had both my lower holes filled and my breasts were radiating hot pleasure to add to the fires burning between my legs. I was really struggling to maintain control and he hadn't even started to fuck me properly!

Strangely it was Earl that saved me from disgracing myself with a climax on the end of Jesse's modest todger. He'd clearly lost interest after his session was over, or maybe he couldn't handle the thought of Jesse getting me to orgasm when he hadn't!

"Come on Jesse, get on with it! We've got a schedule to maintain after all!!"

Oh great, now I was on a schedule!

Somewhat disappointed, Jesse let my tits alone, leaned back, grasped my bare hips and started to move inside me, making me breathe deeply again to hang onto my sanity. He finally looked into my eyes after a couple of long, deep thrusts and maybe the intensity of my anger filled response scared him because he looked away, and suddenly starting hitting me like a machine with a whole series of short, quick fucks that almost took my breath away! It wasn't designed to make him last long though, and after only a few minutes of what I'll admit was pretty intense sex, he cried out and I felt his cock spurting out yet more hot seed inside my welcoming vagina!!

We were both breathing hard when he withdrew, and staggered back from me, still refusing to meet my gaze, so I put that down to one more little victory!

Earl was all business now though, "Okay Jesse, get your pants back on and we'll get the next couple in."

Portia gave me a sympathetic smile and shrug as she crossed Jesse's name from the list. It wasn't getting much shorter yet though!

17 - Maintaining Good Staff Relations!

--

I wasn't in the mood for conversation. My pussy was still throbbing expectantly, and now that my tits had been triggered again, my arousal levels were uncomfortably high. I just had to calm down!!

Fortunately I got a bit more breathing space than they'd planned. I glanced across at the doorway and saw Earl in intense discussion with Jesse and two of our handymen. Of course I knew them by sight, but not well as people. We didn't meet up very often in the course of work as Bruce usually dealt with the clerical and manual grades, but I knew that the older guy was called Tom. He was probably in his mid-forties and hadn't spent many of his recent years on diets! He was well built and broad shouldered though with a good mop of sandy hair, so anything could happen with him.