A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam quickly dropped the blue torture implement onto the floor of the stall and began to gently rub my sore anus with the sponge and gel until the throbbing changed to a more acceptable tingle! By the time that I was stood up straight again I was feeling pretty good about it really. Maybe I'd try it again sometime. Probably best not to tell Pam I decided, and just thanked her warmly giving her a quick peck on the cheek as a reward, which seemed to unsettle both of us as my lips lingered for a few seconds too long on her warm skin.

Fay!!

Neither of us said anything but Pam twisted me round, away from her and under the water stream before beginning to work her magic on my tired muscles with the sponger and soap gel. She started on my shoulders with big sweeping strokes that developed onto short circular actions as she worked the fragrant soap into my skin and treated my back muscles to a relaxing workout. After just a few short minutes of this, I was feeling so good that I was literally like putty in her hands as she moved me around. I closed my eyes just wallowing in the wonderful sensations!

Even when she'd dropped to the small of my back, and was starting to work her way over my taut buttocks, I managed to ignore the increasing arousal levels that her actions were starting to trigger inside me, but when the sponge slipped down between my bum cheeks and under my crutch, I nearly jumped out of the shower as my pussy reacted in a very familiar way!

"Sorry..." murmured Pam, who'd not missed my body flinch at her sensuous touch, and she started to work down my thighs and legs instead.

"That's okay," I responded throatily, breathing deeper again before adding without thinking , "...that's just wonderful Pam...you can touch me anywhere!"

Oh God, did I just say that?!

The movement of the sponge stopped for a second as Pam took in what I'd just said, then it started moving over my feet before she asked me to turn round in a distinctly husky voice, which I did quickly, my body suddenly quivering with anticipation of the sponge-work continuing up my front!

She seemed to take an age working her way up my legs, over my knees and onto my tense thighs, each swirl of the sponge sending electric sensations rocketing around my orgasm starved body! It was only going to be a few seconds before she would hit my pussy and throbbing slit. Would she go that far?! If she did, I just felt that there was no way that I'd be able to control myself. The climax would just shoot though me and I'd have to find some way of getting over the embarrassment of confessing my weakness to my best friend!

But in the end she bailed out of it! She stopped half-way up my thighs and stood in front of me, close, naked body dripping and looking decidedly hot herself.

"Maybe you'd best see to yourself down there Fay," she muttered as she avoided my eyes, but continued to sponge me around my neck and chest.

I nodded in understanding, despite feeling like a pressure cooker about to blow, waiting for her to stop and hand me the sponge.

But she didn't , just gradually working the sponge lower and lower until she was starting to run it over the upper reaches of me breasts. Her eyes were glued to my bosom so I couldn't see what they looked like, but the way that she moved the sponge over my boobs was suggestive to say the least, making the soft surface almost caress my curves and then rub across my hard nipples, sending yet more shock waves ripping into my brain. I closed my eyes again as I savoured the hot feelings radiating out from my breasts until they suddenly flashed open wide in surprise!

Pam had dropped the sponge and was now caressing my glowing orbs with her hands. Her fingers found my nipples and instantly she had them rock hard!

I gasped in amazed delight at my body's response to her. She let go quickly, much to my disappointment!

"Oh God...I'm so sorry Fay... I don't know what came over me...I ...I..." she mumbled, still not looking me in the eye.

I was breathing hard as I reached out to lift up her face, finally looking ing into her warm hazel eyes. They were full of conflicting emotions, confusion, doubt, excitement, lust and a myriad of other things!

I wasn't confused though! I was still just incredibly horny!!

Without really thinking, I leaned forward and covered her lips with mine. Her eyes widened with shock and amazement at first as our lips initially embraced in a light sensual way. Suddenly I was afraid that I'd blown it, maybe about to lose my best friend through a moment's sheer lust! But then, after a few seconds partial resistance she seemed to shudder, her eyes closed as she leaned into me and, amazingly, the kiss suddenly intensified. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her into me, our breasts and hard nipples pressing into each other. She sighed at the back of her throat as she felt the electric contact and then she surprised me even more by pushing her hips forward and I gave out a subdued gasp as I felt the electric feelings radiate out from between my legs as our pussies rubbed up against each other!

Within seconds we were writhing together against the shower wall, our tongues busy with each other, our hands raking deliciously over our bare flesh, exploring every sensual contour! God, but it felt good and I was soon back in my land of total excited arousal...like I'd been feeling most of the afternoon! Oh Jesus, but I so, so needed to come!

And maybe this wasn't going to be the time. Pam was clearly as excited as I was about the sudden turn of events, and was still kissing me passionately, but I was pretty sure that she'd never been with another woman before. Maybe I'd need to take the lead? After all, I was now the experienced one after my 'session' with Tess in the park earlier!

I finally pulled away slightly, breaking that magical kiss, but with our tingling bodies still entwined, the hot shower water still cascading over us. Pam's face was flushed, her eyes dancing with excitement, but also with an element of uncertainty, maybe of shock.

"Jesus Fay, " she gasped, almost in wonder, "...whatever are we doing...I don't really know what ... how I should ..."

I smiled back into her face, pulled away a little more and cupped her breast, my thumb immediately stroking her erect nipple, making her head rock back as she felt the explosion of pleasure.

"Don't worry Pam...it's fine...just leave it to me..."

I worked the other breast too, and enjoyed the look of almost painful delight that spread over her face, and then kissed my way around her neck and down her chest before capturing one of those hard buds in my mouth and letting my tongue and teeth take over. I almost had to hold her upright as the overwhelming, sweet sensations momentarily took the strength out of her legs!

As I had a spare hand, I let it slide over her taut tummy, feeling her flinch as it encountered her triangular pubic jungle. I didn't stop there long though. I had an overwhelming desire to feel her and explore her sex!!

I let my fingers cup her mound first, enjoying the low moan that escaped her lips, but then I slipped between her labia lips which were already puffy and separated. Clearly she was just as aroused as I was. That was a good sign! I explored deeper, feeling my way around her inner folds as she squirmed in my arms. I slid them around her wet, juicy entrance for a few minutes before tracing upwards, under her hood and started to explore the supersensitive skin around her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh ...Oh God Fay ...More!!" Pam shuddered and gasped above me.

Seemed reasonable so I dropped down onto my knees, used my fingers to separate her nether lips wide and got my tongue in, enjoying the musky taste of her juices before really setting to work on her clit, which was already throbbingly erect and peeping out from its hiding place!

It didn't take much in the way of licking and flicking before Pam was making the sounds of a woman riding that familiar crest towards an orgasm. You know, the one that I'd been desperate for all afternoon!

I put aside the brief feeling of self pity and continued to work at her, using one hand to rub against her buttocks and pull her into me and then letting the fingers of my other slide up her inner thighs and up against her hot pink opening! At the first touch she went rigid and I thought that she was going to come there and then, but somehow she hung on! Not for long though as I immediately pushed a couple of fingers into her hot juicy cavern and began to finger fuck her. The combination of my attack on her clit and the invasion of my fingers soon did the trick and I felt her back arch as she cried out and suddenly I could feel her pussy spasm around my fingers.

I looked up and saw her face, contorted with the titanic orgasm that she was riding. I tried to concentrate on the satisfaction of getting my friend off in our first, hopefully of many, lesbian session and not to feel too jealous of the hot sensations that she was gradually coming down from! It was hard though, and I had to consciously pull my hand away from between my own legs after it had slipped there to massage my throbbing sex as I watched my friend start to recover. It didn't seem right somehow!

Eventually I rose up, a little stiffly, until I could kiss her again. It was gentle, relaxing and sublime. I'd just made love to my best friend and she'd loved it. Well, judging by the way that she was responding to my kiss she had! It was just a bit annoying that I still had that unfulfilled throbbing between my legs!

I was mentally coming to terms with the fact that it now looked like I might be getting into a relationship with Pam. Was that jumping ahead a bit? What would Ben think if he found out? Well, he was a man after all. He'd probably want to join in!

Pam's breathing meanwhile had gradually settled and she finally pulled out of the kiss and gave me a warm, slightly confused smile.

"Oh my God Fay!! Did we really just do that?! Wow..." she shook her head in disbelief.

It got me worried, "Yup, sure did..."I responded hesitantly, "...and I enjoyed it. Did ..."

"Oh God YES!" she gushed, "It was fantastic! Here, let me see if I can do you!!"

I was so surprised that when she twisted us round and pushed my bare back and bottom up against cool tiles I gasped at the contact. She looked worried for a moment, but I just nodded at her, giving her a silent 'Get on with it!' look. She smiled back a little shyly, and then followed my lead and began kissing me around the neck and then down my chest. I just leaned back and soaked up the delightful sensation of another woman's lips starting to turn me on. Did I say starting? I was already heading for the stratosphere when she cupped my breast and fed my nipple into her mouth!!

But that's as far as it got.

We both froze as we heard an insistent tapping on the bathroom door, then Lutz's voice rang out from my office.

"Fay...I'm really sorry to bother you but do you know where Pam is?"

Pam had, annoyingly, let my hard nipple slide out of her mouth and was looking up at me in a panic. I remembered that the two of them had just become and 'item' themselves, and I suppose that being caught making love to me in the shower might not be the ideal start to that relationship. What a ridiculous situation?!

Lutz was continuing though.

"It's just that I can't seem to find her anywhere, but her bag's still in her office and I'm a bit worried what with all the weird things going on around here today."

I was hoping that he was referring to the 'alien encounters' we'd been having and not the news of me fucking half the staff this afternoon. Pam was still frozen in shock though.

I dragged in a deep breath, "It's okay Lutz. She's in here helping me with something. Take a seat and we'll be out in a minute.

Pam's look of horror hadn't abated, " I can't let him see me like this..." she gasped.

"It's okay, " I said through gritted teeth, "I'll deal with him while you put your 'face' back on!"

"Oh God, thanks!" she said in relief as she stepped out, grabbed a big white towel and started pummelling herself dry. Seeing her busy, naked body flexing under the towel was not making it easy for me to do the honourable thing, but eventually I grabbed one myself and did a quick job on my body before wrapping it around me and tucking it together at the side and over my bosom. A quick rub of my soaking hair with a smaller towel which I then left piled over my head like a turban and I was ready.

I gave Pam a quick glance as I reached for the door handle, but she was busy at the make-up table, making herself presentable for her new boyfriend. I was intensely jealous!

22 - Dealing With Lutz

--

As I, the new 'towel lady', stepped out into my office and pulled the bathroom door shut behind me I noticed that the handsome Lutz was sitting casually on my sofa. He almost sprang to attention as I came into the room. I was his boss after all, but I could see from the wide-open blue eyes that my current, semi-naked garb was giving him confusing signals!

"Sit down Lutz," I commanded, "Pam'll be out in a minute or two."

I decided not to elaborate on what we'd been doing in the bathroom because nothing I could think of made any sense. I decided to let Pam sort that one out. I was always good at delegation!

Instead I smiled at him in a sort of 'I'm still the boss even if I am only wearing a towel' way and sat down on my office swivel chair.

"I'm sorry," he repeated in his accented English, "I didn't know you were getting a shower." His expression told me that his brain was also trying to think of a sensible explanation for the two of us being in there. He was a very intelligent young man. It was why I'd employed him after all. I needed to distract him, so I crossed my legs.

The way that his eyes widened and his eyebrows rose was a classic sign that distraction had worked, but I got a bit of a shock myself when I glanced down and found that the towelling had come open more or less right up my leg to my hip! His view of my bare thighs must have been staggering!

I froze in that position, not daring to move, in case the 'towel rift' got any worse!

Conversation was a bit stilted given the unusual circumstances. He was doing his level best not to stare at my legs all the time, but I was secretly pleased that his eyes did drift down there on a regular basis. Still got it gal!!

He told me about their encounter in the park with the 'aliens' and his incredulity that Pam wouldn't report the matter to the police. I already knew why, but nodded along with him anyway. I noted that he only mentioned being robbed though, he skipped over the bit about him being forced to fuck Tess, and what Desmond had done to Pam. Maybe he'd realised that Pam's reaction at the time had included a cry when she'd climaxed!

Our discussion ended after a few minutes though when Pam finally made her appearance, looking a bit bedraggled still from the shower, but otherwise dressed normally in her lab-coat and with her 'face' back in glowing health! Her eyes narrowed in a disapproving glance as she noted the way that I was flashing my legs in front of her new boyfriend and all I could was shrug as though it was a normal event in my office!

Fortunately, Lutz jumped up and greeted Pam, embracing her as she came nearer like a long lost soul-mate. I was immediately jealous again!

They exchanged greetings and I thought he was going to kiss her but evidently remembered where he was at the last minute and gave me a shy smile as he pulled her towards the door. Pam turned and smiled too, winking at me as she let him practically drag her out!

I rolled my eyes in exasperation. Here I was, still suffering from intense orgasm denial and it was looking like Pam was about to get humped again in her office. Where was the justice?!

23 - Dealing With Sarmino

--

I didn't have time to dwell on my misfortune though as my thoughts were interrupted by the ring-tone from my mobile. It was in my bag on the desk and as I leaned forward to take rummage through and it out I unsettled the towel on my head. So with one hand holding the towel in place I stood up and answered it.

"Hello," I said sharply.

"Hey Doc, you in the office?...I've got more news on the 'aliens' ... and did you know that a video's been put on-line and you're the star?"

"Don't be ridiculous Sarmino...What!?"

"Yeah...by some bitch with the handle 'Raven' ... know anything about her?"

Christ, it sounded distinctly like the student who'd filmed me being gang-banged by her friends in the park earlier. Was she really called 'Raven' ...I thought that I'd made that up? Anyway I thought with relief, I'd been wearing one of those ridiculous Alien masks at the time so no-one would know that it was me. Except Sarmino of course!

"Fuck!" I said.

"I know," he laughed, "fun wasn't it!"

I suddenly realised that I should be angry with him after the way that we'd parted in the park earlier. Okay, he'd untied me, but only after having his way with me for the third time this afternoon! Maybe he hadn't known it was me at the time, but even so...

"Right Gene you fucking bastard, I've got a bone to pick with you!!" I stormed back at him. It was wasted of course. The words failed to penetrate his rhinoceros like skin, and his response left me spluttering.

"It's okay Fay, I'm nearly at your office, we can discuss what we're going to do about this Raven character then..."

Shit! I could hear his heavy boots approaching down the corridor and there was no way I could let him find me like this, covered in just a bath towel. Who knows what he'd do?! Well, I had a pretty good idea actually!

I dropped the phone back in my bag and twisted urgently away from my desk to head back into the sanctuary of my bathroom where I could at least get some clothes on. As I moved, the towel on my head finally unravelled and dropped to the floor. As I made a lunge with my arms to catch it, the bigger towel wrapped around my body loosened and followed the other one gracefully down to settle on top of it!

I was left naked again, torn between a desire to get into the bathroom fast and the natural instinct to pick up my dropped coverings. It was a fatal indecision because I was still frozen in that half-stooping position when Sarmino pushed the door open!

It was surreal, like a moment captured in a cartoon strip! I was frozen, wide eyed and open mouthed in my nakedness staring at my ex-Investigator like a rabbit caught in headlights. He stopped dead, his excited eyes raking over my bare flesh, his mouth working but no sounds came out!

I started to lift my hand to warn him off but it was too late!

"Oh God Fay...you...you need me again don't you!!" he spluttered and strode quickly over to me, grasping both my wrists in one big, strong hand and 'walking' me backwards until I was pinned up against my bathroom door again! After that frozen moment, everything was happening too quickly for me to deal with.

"Aaaaaaargh...Stop it Sarmino! " I tried to shout, but only the first word came out before he'd leant his rugged face down to me and forced my lips open with his powerful mouth!

Things were happening fast, my mind was spinning, my hormones were clouding my judgement, I was losing control. Not that I was ever really in much control in the first place! As his free hand came up to maul my breasts I briefly considered kneeing him in the groin, but too much of me seemed to want him to take me! And in any case, it was too late. By now he'd got his knees between mine and had pushed my legs apart, leaving my throbbing sex totally open to him! With my wrists still pinned up high above me and forced up against the unyielding door, I realised that I was powerless to stop him!!