A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue invaded my mouth and I did try to fight back , but that just encouraged him more and his fingers found my nipple and started to pull and tweak it, sending it rock hard again and swamping me with even more hot sensations. It was no use, my body was responding to his advances and I couldn't seem do anything about it. God knows how wet I was down below!

I soon found out. Somehow he'd managed to get his big cock out of his pants and the first I knew about it was when it was pressing hard between my outer lips. I gasped in the back of my throat as I felt it push up against my pink hole, the muscles opening for him like a well-oiled door and immediately he thrust hard and forced himself deep into my hot cavern.

Having penetrated me, he finally pulled his mouth from mine and nuzzled into my neck instead. I let out a long, low moan as I felt him drive in the final inch or so to fill me completely, my pussy positively bursting with electric sensations that rippled around my body.

Then I was on a bucking bronco ride as he immediately began to thrust in and out, hard! My legs went into autopilot and lifted up so that I could wrap them around his hips as he tried to drive me through the bathroom door. I was gasping, he was grunting, we were both lost in our sheer pleasure filled lust. He'd finally released my wrists so that he could hold me under my buttocks, but instead of using my fists to punch him, I wrapped my arms round his big shoulders and pulled him harder into me! Traitorous arms!

He gradually sped up his rhythm as his excitement grew, and before long it felt like being fucked by a machine. But, excited as I was, I couldn't keep pace with him and I could feel from his tense body that he was reaching his peak. I was soaring high on my personal pleasure wave, but somehow I knew that I wasn't going to make it. It seemed that fate was against me, and I cried out in frustration just as he cried out in triumph when, with a long, final deep thrust I felt him come inside me, filling my poor vagina with yet another massive load of hot semen! I was awash again, but still frustratingly unfulfilled!!

We were both dragging in big lungfulls of air as he pulled out of me and lowered me onto my somewhat unsteady feet. As he put his big, limp dick away, he was positively gushing about how good it had been, how much he enjoyed having me, how much he wanted more!

I was aghast. He'd already had me four times today and he wanted more?!

My head was still spinning with my mixed up emotions. Maybe I should just tell Ben and then he'd probably put out an FBI contract and get rid of Sarmino permanently. Snag was that, even now, I had mixed feelings. Sarmino and I had history that went way back. He'd always had that big bad crush on me but up until today, I'd felt in control of the situation. But now?

I solved the problem by giving him a withering look that combined anger, contempt and frustration mixed up with a large dollop of the disappointment I was feeling at being left so horny. It was wasted. He just grinned at me and gave me a thumbs-up!

"Oh Fuck!" I stormed with feeling as I turned on my heel and retreated into my bathroom!

The End of Part 2 - tbc