A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nishma shook her head but confessed that there was nothing amoral as long as we had mutual understanding. Keeping it a closely guarded secret was her primary concern. She worried about my Uncle not able to contain his excitement and blurting about his sexual conquest. She considered the temple opportunity as there was little fear of dealing with societal repercussions and perhaps it was even prompted by my willingness.

Our discussion continued till late in the night but we decided that it would be prudent to not engage in any more sexual activity. Jokingly, she suggested that I better introduce her to this uncle so that she could make him understand what was at stake. Upon asking the reason, she blurted, "you really don't think he has many years ahead, right?"

"The sooner he understands his chances the sooner he gets back in shape."

"You surely wouldn't consider starting a family without giving him a fair chance."

That night a lot of dreams floated through my mind. They were only about the dominant male members of my family trying to take my place in bed with Nishma.

In the morning, I noticed my neck was covered by a few reddish spots; these were the spots that Nishma was sucking on yesterday. Later I learned that they were hickies and were used to sometimes mark their mates. It would remind onlookers about how privileged or lucky the person receiving it was and how sexually charged was his or her night.

We headed back after having our breakfast. Although not a private setting, the train compartment allowed us to continue our conversation. As our discussions progressed, the focus shifted to her lovers. Was blackmailing a real possibility? Did she even consider reigniting her affair in light of recent findings.

Blackmail was out of the question. Affairs were a possibility but she wasn't keen; what sparked her interest were the men in my life. The only two were my father and my uncle - my cousin brother had been away for past several years. Only Uncle remained as a potential mate from her perspective. His description and my troubled relationship made it appealing for her; although she didn't say it that explicitly. She didn't discount someone outside our relationship but the criteria would be have quite different. There was a familiar twinkle in her eyes as if she knew who she was talking about.

Our discussions only stopped after we felt that it was getting too risky in the train. Nishma and I became comfortable about discussing these ideas. We didn't meet as much, the next two weeks, but talked over the phone. It was difficult to find solitude in those days as these were landlines and Nishma herself didn't feel as comfortable discussing such things over the phone.

to be contd...

12