All Comments on 'A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 05'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HaythamHaythamabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Please dont take too ling for next chapter cuz ur stories are so awesome. Cant wait for Nishma next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another fantastic story

another excellent chapter. i eagerly wait for your stories. i check every week for one and was very happy to see 2 entries from you. keep writing, you are one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Empathy

There is so much empathy in this part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantabulous

Waiting for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please write faster !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story, please continue the adventure.

Good character and story development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please add next part faster and continue this for while!

I like your writing, I keep waiting for your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little Disappointed

First of all, I like your writing and is very good story. I had much higher hopes for the next chapter after Ch. 4 which was fulfilled by the first half of this chapter. 2nd half seems to becoming similar story as your others - namely Journey and Neighbor series. I'd have preferred to have story to continue with uncle for a while before bringing in others.

Don't take it wrong, I still think this series is hot and have so much potential. Looking forward to next part.

bustyindianbustyindianabout 6 years ago

Prefer Chapters 1 thru 4 more. Please consider not bringing any more females in to the story other than Nishma. Other men are welcomed of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for next part for a monthl!

Please update this faster !

I've read all previous chapters like 4-5 times

Please want bigger and faster update!

Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantabulous

Please give the next chapter..

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Next chapter please

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Next chapter please

pvsrajupvsrajuover 5 years ago
great

i have read a great story line offlate. i want to reead more episodes of this story please give updates as soon as possible. thankks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Amazing narration! But no update since very long time. Please continue with next chapters as early as possible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On your excellent first chapter, my wife and I left extensive comments. Every chapter since has been extremely well-written and exciting. This 5th chapter was also superb, especially the way it laid out the psychology of cuckolding.

The relationship dynamics between Nishma and Adwait reminded us of how my wife and I interact in our own relationship. Several specific points, from your story, were so hot that we cut-and-pasted them below and made some comments:

1) ZENITH: “On the other hand, we both knew, that if there was a zenith to cuckolding then it was allowing alien seed to take root in her womb.” "What we should make sure is that they have best genetic heritage that is possible," she added.

We totally agree, the taboo nature of allowing another man to plant his seed in my wife’s womb was irresistible for her. Also, she always insisted that I wear a condom, even after I got a vasectomy. But, of course, she always went bareback with her lovers. I knew that I wanted our children to have the best genes available. So, my wife selected strong, highly intelligent, athletic, successful, healthy men to inseminate her.

Probably only 10% of all men, the Alphas, should be allowed to breed our wives. Some 90% of men (husbands) should be sterilized before their honeymoon. This should be part of the pre-marital counseling for any couple. In nature, females always chose the strongest, Alpha to mate with! Why should we deny our wives this option?

2) LONG AFFAIRS: "Listen Adwait," she continued, "…I would rather treat him as my second husband and allow for all the liberties than rather lose him to some other young bimbo."

My wife has had long-term relationships with all of different Alphas who impregnated her with our three children. Honestly, if an Alpha is willing to donate his superior genetic makeup to a young couple for their babies, he should get to fuck the young wife whenever he wants to.

3) DISREGARD FOR THE HUSBAND: "The way he held me the moment I ascended those steps with utter disregard for your presence, I knew that his position in your family was well earned."

A strong Alpha knows that the Beta husband is weaker so, he should turn him into a servant. Like in your story - had him carry the couple’s luggage in.

4) BIG COCKED ALPHAS: “[The] mark of a true cuckold is his predilection for super sized penises. He wants to witness his partner in the throes of the orgasm, the pleasure that he believes is beyond his capability to deliver but even more important, the belief that his partner deserves a lot more.”

The night my wife was to mate with her first Alpha she got both of us naked. She then measured our penises with her sewing tape-measure. It was humiliating for me but, psychologically important to my growth and development as a cuckold. I now worship her Alpha lover’s gigantic cocks. Also, I know that our baby boys will grow up to have large cocks too!

5) THE HUSBAND’S ANUS: “Behind me, Nishma was playing with my anus. Her fingers felt unusually slippery. I realized that she was wearing latex gloves and had applied some sort of lubrication to my anus.”

That statement was just perfect! A wise Hot Wife will learn to make her husband cum by massaging his prostrate anally. The more she does it, the more he understands that his worthless cum doesn’t belong in her womb.

6) CUNNILINGUS & FACE SITTING: "Your tongue feels surreal Adwait," she said looking down at me. Her face was beaming with the satisfaction she received from my servile act.”

A wife receiving a servile act from her cuckold husband is essential. Nishma was wise to do this before they got married!

7) STRETCHED PUSSIES: “Nestled between her [Nishma’s sister’] legs, I had a view of a real woman's pussy. Nishma's can only be termed as a young girl's pussy. Her sister's pussy was flared up with her hole quite visible. Her labia were deep pink. There was no doubt she was a woman who has been mated to a well endowed man. Without encouragement I pushed my tongue into her pussy and it entered inside with a surprising ease.”

“…Nishma's sister urged me to mount her. The walls of her pussy loosely held my penis as an oversized condom would hug it.”

OMG, that was hot! Most of us husband’s actually yearn for our wives’ pussies put to be put to the maximum test (re-sized by big cocks). And see them turned into a ‘real woman who thrives on taking big cock!

8) ORALLY GIFTED HUSBANDS: “"Besides Ratan is not into licking pussies and I bet neither is Uncle - so something that you uniquely are qualified for." She again tried to assure me, "please don't take it otherwise Adwait but this is seriously a good piece of advice I can give you as your confidante."

I soon learned that my small penis couldn’t satisfy my wife so, I became an excellent pussy eater. Whenever my wife has a ‘girl’s only’ party, she has me eat out each of her friends’ pussies. Adwait, has just found his future!

9) MUTUAL CRAVINGS: “The inherent justification of why such a tradition would thrive made it far more alluring as it pandered to my cuckold tendencies. Nishma's own cravings were perhaps based on a similar need to mate with better endowed man than the person with whom she was betrothed.”

Adwait needed to be cuckolded by superior men but, Nishma also needed to be married to an inferior male. This is a match made in heaven!

Great chapter; thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
995 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES