A-Cup Angst Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers

He woke up late in the morning. His mom was at work and his sister in school. He had breakfast and then went and had a nice, long steam in the basement. By the time the steam had finished, he came to a decision. He'd stay with his family until the school year ended and August came along. Nearly all of Italy went on summer break at that time and then he'd take his mom and sis on a nice trip somewhere pretty and exciting. After Lori's vacation time ended and she had to go back to work, he'd send them back home and go off on his own world tour.

After the steam, he had a nice, relaxing shower and then went to tackle that which he had been pointedly avoiding the night before; the many notifications of sold things from Aldo's store. Nearly half the inventory he had put online had been snatched up. Some have even fetched prices many times larger then the asking one due to bidding wars. Jamie got dressed and drove into town. He parked at the end of Aldo's street and took his laptop with him.

As he was walking closer to the store, he stretches his Jedi senses into it and felt Aldo's excitement and glee. Puzzled and intrigued by the curmudgeonly old man's child-like mood, Jamie hurried along. He peered into the store and saw that Aldo's back was turned to the door. He was working on something with zeal. Jamie used the Force to very quietly open the front door and prevent the bell from ringing. He crept closer to the old man and peeked over his shoulder at what he was doing. Aldo was busy fitting brass trimmings to a clock face. He was making a steampunkesque clock. Jamie nodded in appreciation. It was a beautiful piece.

Aldo moved to the side to reach for a tool and finally spotted his silent observer. "Aaaaaah," he screamed at seeing Jamie right next to him. He grasped his chest and nearly collapsed. Jamie could sense the man wasn't in real distress, so he just grinned at him. "What in the name of... how did you get in here," Aldo demanded, when he finally caught his breath. He sat down behind the counter and asked, "Why didn't I hear the doorbell?"

"I bribed it," Jamie said, smirking in delight at having caught the old fart unawares.

"Bribed it," Aldo parroted in disbelief.

Jamie smirked at the pale, old man for a while longer, but soon, his interest was more on the clock Aldo had been working on. "This is a beautiful piece," he said. "Nicely decorated."

"It isn't finished," Aldo said.

"Are you going to keep this mechanism in the back," Jamie asked.

Aldo's face went from shaken to befuddled in an instant. "Well, of course I'm going to keep the clock mechanism in the clock," he said, annoyed at the very question, "it wouldn't be much of a clock without a clock mechanism, now, would it?"

Jamie shrugged and drew his features out in an expression of doubt. "I just thought you'd like to go all the way and make a genuine steampunk timepiece," he said, "and not this. This is a regular clock with fancy trimmings attached to it." Jamie held up his hand to preempt Aldo's retort. "It's very pretty, I'll give you that. But, if you were to put an actual timekeeping mechanism of valves and levers behind the trimmings, you'd be making a true work of art and you'd fetch a much higher price for it."

Aldo's face fell a bit and Jamie faintly sensed the man's regret. "I know what you mean," he said. He opened the lowest drawer behind the counter and pulled out some catalogues and books. He paged through them with longing and admiration and Jamie saw they were all focused on elaborate, self-standing timepieces. The clocks were works of art that kept accurate time, if regularly wound up, and provided a big show whenever the hour was full. The mechanisms would chime and figurines would spin and dance. They were to Aldo's many cuckoo clocks what Ferraris and Porches were to a beat up old clunker. "Ever since I was a boy, I wanted to make things like this." Aldo shook his head sadly. "But I never got the chance." Jamie felt bad for the man. "The market for such things of beauty was too small and too exclusive for me to join in." He looked up at Jamie with sadness in his eyes. "I've been dabbling with steampunk when I first heard of it. I thought it a nice, low budget version of my dreams. A different aesthetic, but an aesthetic, all the same. I got nowhere with it."

Jamie gave the clock Aldo was working on a critical squint. "I think I know where you've failed," he said. Aldo shot him an unappreciative look. "You're trying to just adopt the look, instead of the whole philosophy." Aldo rolled his eyes at the statement. "If we were to take out this mechanism and devise one of our own and make it keep accurate time, people would want it. They'd get into a frenzied bidding war over it."

"Oh, yes," Aldo said, his tone of voice weary, "I bet they would. And where would I hold this auction?"

"Online," Jamie said. He opened up his laptop and turned it on.

"Not this silly internet thing," Aldo complained. "I don't understand why you young people waste your time on computers when the real world is so full of wonders and actual people."

"In the past 24 hours, I've sold half of your current stock online," Jamie said. He flipped open his laptop and showed Aldo the prices reached.

Aldo put on his reading glasses and leaned in to read. After a few moments of stunned gaping at Jamie's computer screen, he broke into a grin. "I love the internet," he said. "So many possibilities!"

Jamie smirked and said, "Tell you what, old-timer! Let's pack all this up for shipping and then I'll show you how to make a superb steampunk clock. We'll put it online and see what price it reaches."

"All right," Aldo said. "And if it sells for more than twice what it costs us to make it, then you're hired!"

"Hey, hey," Jamie said, "wait a minute! I'm not looking for a job."

"Well, I'm offering a job," Aldo said. He gestured at his laptop. "This has already saved me from having to take out a loan to pay my heating bill this winter. If you come to work for me, I'll teach you everything I know about fixing clocks, watches, appliances and restoring antiques. Of course, if you do come to work for me, given my shop's workload, we'd probably spend most of our time making steampunk clocks and computers and whatnot. What do you say, young man?"

Jamie ran his fingers through his hair. If his mother had been present, she'd jump for joy at the offer. He stared at Aldo's hopeful expression as he made his decision. "All right," he said. Aldo let out a great big laugh in delight and jumped out of his seat to hug Jamie. "But there are conditions!" Aldo paused, still delighted. "You are to fix all the bureaucracy for me and you are to do it one hundred percent legally!"

"Of course," Aldo said. "Legal, above board and in record time, you'll see!"

"And," Jamie continued, holding a finger up in front of Aldo's face to stop him from hugging, "we are to work as equal partners. I don't work for you, I work with you. You start treating me like the hired help, I walk out the door. Got it?"

Aldo wilted a bit but kept his smile on. "Please, that goes without saying," he said. "We are both gentlemen, aren't we?"

Jamie thought it strange that Aldo would confer gentleman status on him, what with the whole town thinking he was fucking Laura and Alessandra at the same time, but he shrugged and said, "And I'm only going to work with you until the summer. I'll be gone by August."

Aldo shrugged and held out a hand. "Reasonable terms," he said. "Welcome, partner!" They shook hands. "Let's pack up the small items for shipping! Later, I'll go to a lawyer and have a contract drafted and get to work on the paperwork for the visa and the work permit."

"Alright," Jamie said. He had to leave the store pretty soon and rent a trailer to hitch to the back of his X5. First, he had to haul packing materials to the store and then he had to haul several trailers full of things to the post office. Several of the large appliances were bought by people in the surrounding townships and Jamie drove those appliances straight to their doorsteps. By the time he was done, the day was over and when he drove back to the A-D Repairs and Restorations, Aldo was locking up for the night. They agreed to get to work on their steampunk clock bright and early tomorrow morning. They shook hands and parted ways.

All Jaime had to eat the whole day was a lousy sandwich he had bought at a gas station while he was making deliveries. He was starving. He sighed and walked to the town square. He paused in front of the trattoria. He left yesterday, early in the morning and promised to be back that night. Here he was, almost a full day late, and he didn't know what kind of a reception he'd get inside. He steeled himself and walked in.

Alessandra was the first to spot him. He sensed her delight even before he saw her. She set down the bowl she was carrying and ran to him. She threw herself into his arms, nearly making them both topple over. He grunted at the impact and held her in his arms as she kissed the side of his neck. "Nice to see you, too," he said. Alessandra stood on her own two feet and he loosened his grasp on her. She stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth. The kiss was almost chaste, but the mostly male patrons seated around the long tables made catcalls and whistled, nonetheless. Alessandra blushed. Jamie smirked at her discomfort and bent down to kiss her properly. His tongue drove her to distraction and she nearly cupped his crotch in public.

The patrons made their approval of the kiss known. Jamie then sensed Laura's mind in the kitchen. She heard the commotion and was worried that someone was molesting her child. Alessandra was the only server working the dinner crowd. Laura stormed out of the kitchen, her brow drawn down in a fierce expression. Jamie had no doubt that her magic was already at work, conjuring up something nasty for the idiot that dared touch her little girl. As he was currently holding both hands on the small of Alessandra's back, he was feeling a bit nervous.

When her eyes locked with his, the fire in them didn't go out, but changed from an overtly aggressive into a deeply smoldering one. He gulped all the same. She gave a pointed look at all the patrons in her establishment and then went back into her kitchen, giving him a furtive wink. Jamie couldn't believe his luck. Both of them were thrilled to see him and didn't give him any crap about yesterday. Alessandra seated him and brought him the very best her mother had made that day. Jamie sat and ate but couldn't stop himself from glaring at the patrons' leering looks. They made inappropriate comments about Alessandra's body and even about Laura's cooking. He just glared at them. Pretty soon, they started shutting up and leaving.

The place was soon empty and Alessandra went to the front door to lock up. Laura brought out some tiramisu for Jamie and she sat next to him. "The whole city knows," she said.

"I'm sorry about that," he said.

Laura shrugged. "Don't worry about it," she said.

"Won't people boycott this place," Jamie asked.

Laura snorted dismissively in reply. "Shows you're not Italian," she said.

"Back where I'm from," Jamie said, "people would actually do that."

"Well, thankfully," Alessandra said, hugging him from behind, "you're not in that barbaric part of the world anymore and you are here, in civilization." She started kissing the back of his neck. He couldn't stop himself from giggling at the ticklish sensations. "We can be as loud as we want tonight, I've made sure everything is closed shut and locked."

Laura smiled warmly at Jamie. "You two go on up and have fun," she said. "I've got some more work to do down here, to make the place ready for tomorrow." Alessandra didn't need to be told twice. She seized Jamie's hand and began pulling on it to get him to stand up and follow. "And later, after you've given my daughter your all, I'll give you some more so you can give it to me." Laura's sultry smile left Jamie with no doubts as to what he'll be doing the whole night long.

"Can't he sleep in my bed, tonight," Alessandra pleaded. She sounded to Jamie like a teenager begging for a bigger allowance, not like a young woman negotiating the details of their sex lives.

"Only until you fall asleep," Laura said. "Then, he's mine for the rest of the night." She stood and went back into the kitchen, ending the discussion.

Jamie noted that Alessandra wasn't thrilled at the response, but she smiled at him, all the same. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about the two of them talking about his sexual services like he had no business weighing in on the discussion, but his cock was rock hard in his pants and he was so relieved that they didn't try to poison him, or worse, that he let the young girl lead him upstairs without protest.

They kissed and undressed each other, letting their hands run wild across the other's skin. She had him sit down on her bed and knelt before him. She smiled up at his face and put her fingers on his erection. "Let's see if I remember my lesson," she playfully said before engulfing the head of his cock with her shapely lips. Jamie had to concede that she indeed had remembered her lesson and was probably getting some pointers from someone else, as well. He came in her mouth and they snowballed his cum between them.

Then he lay her down on the bed and ate her out, taking the time to visit every part of her sex organ. He caressed her inner thighs with his cheeks. He nipped at her outer lips with his lips. He licked at her inner lips and then penetrated her as far as his tongue would go. He sucked on her clit and flicked his tongue over it. His hands massaged her mons and buttocks during all of this. She came five times in quick succession and nearly passed out in pleasure. Jamie worked his jaw to ease the cramps in it and then lifted himself above her. She grabbed his hard cock and pulled it towards her core. He fucked her for half an hour more and then they both fell asleep in each other's arms, thoroughly exhausted by all the pleasure.

He awoke feeling completely refreshed. Laura was standing over him, her face split by a wide smile. He glanced at the clock. He had been asleep for less than an hour. Laura nodded her head and said, "Come on." He started to gently slide out from under Alessandra's body, but Laura just shoved her daughter off him. "She's asleep and she'll stay that way for the rest of the night. Come on!"

"Did you spell your own daughter?"

"Just a little," she said. "Just like you." He looked down and noted his cock was hard as a rock. "Do you mind?" Jamie shook his head no. "Good! Now, come on!" She grabbed him by the cock and started to pull him out of her daughter's bed and into her own bedroom. Once they stumbled there, she knelt before him and said, "Tonight, we're going to do something I haven't done in a decade."

Jamie had no time to guess what she meant as she swallowed his cock all the way to the back of her mouth. She swallowed a few times and teased him with the possibility of entering her throat. He had to bite his lip to suppress his instinctive urge to grab her head and force his cock down her throat. He wasn't sure if she'd like that or not, so he held off with the last of his willpower. She slid her head off his cock and repeated the motion three more times. She pulled her head back and looked up at his face. "Not in the mood for anything rough tonight," she asked.

"Well... uh..." Before he could say, "yes, please", she took a small container off her nightstand.

"That's ok," she said. "I've made this." She opened the container and showed him what's in it. "I whipped it myself." He realized it was whipped cream. She took a big dollop with her fingers and started to smear it on the topside of his cock. He smiled at the feeling. The cream was cool and slimy on his shaft. Laura soon lapped up the cream, sucking his most sensitive flesh clean. The flickers of her hot tongue as she licked up the cream were amazing. He stood there and passively endured her attentions. At last, he spewed his cream into her willing mouth. She swallowed it up and then licked the head of his cock come more. Her eyes were burning a hole into his, the whole time.

Finally, she reached down towards her crotch with one hand. Her wild eyes flickered shut as she fingered herself. She brought her hand back up and let go of his cock. She stood up and put her fingers before his face. He sucked them into his mouth and tasted her juices. He made appreciative noises as his tongue ran lightly over the tips of her fingers. She smiled and said, "And now, for your treat." She took the second container off the nightstand and handed it to him. As he struggled to open it in his lustful state, she used her magic to make all of her buttons pop. She slid out of her shirt and skirt with a shrug. He opened the container and saw it had a bit of a white cream in it that smelled faintly of mint.

Laura shrugged out of her bra and his attention was rooted firmly on her large, firm breasts. She pressed her tits into his bare chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Put that in my ass," she said. His eyebrows rose. "It's a special lubricant I've made. Just rub it into my asshole and see what it does to me!"

Jamie didn't need any more urging. He seized her body and tossed her onto the bed. He rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her hips high. He grabbed the band of her thong panties with his teeth and slid them down her ass. "Rip them off," she yelled. He did so. He set the container on the bed next to her and used both his hands to massage her ass. "Don't tease. Just put it in me!" He spread her cheeks, got a big dollop of cream from the container and started to gently smear it across her asshole. She moaned and wriggled and he had to hold her still with one hand. He used the fingers of the other hand to start to push the cream into her ass. Her sphincter opposed his entry at first, but quickly loosened and allowed him to start working his finger in and out, spreading the cream everywhere. "More! More!" He obliged and put even more cream on her ass and then started to slide two and then three fingers in and out of her asshole.

Laura grabbed a condom from her nightstand and ripped open the packaging. She got on her knees and turned around to fit it over his cock. "Fuck me," she said, looking him in the eye as she finished rolling the condom down the length of his dick. He nodded. She turned back around and lowered her upper body to the mattress. He took a second to admire the way her pussy was peeking out from between her thighs and the way her asshole was winking at him. After that second, he seized her hips and positioned his cock at the entrance of her bowels. Since she had flirted with the idea of rough sex while she had swallowed his cock, he slammed himself into her bowels. Her asshole immediately gave way and she groaned. He let off a bit and then slammed himself all the way into her. She went rigid in his grasp and he paused. Quickly, she started to moan in protest. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Right in the ass!"

Needing no further encouragement or invitation, Jamie began to pound her tight, but very slippery, ass in earnest. She slammed herself back into his body as hard as she could. Very soon, she began to shriek in orgasm. He kept pounding her hard. He reached over to her tits with one hand and her dripping wet pussy with the other. She responded to his touch by cumming almost instantly and then bucked herself backwards into him even harder. He came into the condom and she came yet again. After that, she jumped out of his grasp, slipped the condom off his cock and lay back. Her legs were spread and Jamie noted her pussy was swollen red and leaking fluids all over the sheets. "Now fuck my pussy all night long," she ordered.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers