A-Cup Angst Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

"I raped my daughter," she said. "I used my magic on her mind to make her want to make love with me and then I stuck my magical cream into her ass and I just..." Laura's lower lip trembled. "She'll never forgive me for this. I'll lose her again."

Jamie rubbed his hand across her back in a comforting manner. He crouched down beside her to offer what comfort he could, but he couldn't stop himself from asking, "Why? What possessed you to do that?"

Laura gestured at the small pile of shards, dust and parts on the table. "The gem you had brought me was ensorcelled to make any woman that saw into it mad with lust."

Jamie kept rubbing her back and gently said, "I'm very sorry I ever brought that foul thing into your home, but that's not how gem magic works, Laura. Tell me what really happened. I won't judge."

Laura bit back a pained sob and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I wanted to know how the device that projected the gem's spell worked. It was made of something I had never seen before." Jamie sensed Laura's mind working overtime. He caught only snippets of her thoughts, but got the gist of her intent. She was going to deceive him on purpose. He set his jaw and waited to hear her story. There would be more truth than lie to it and he needed to pay attention as he couldn't read the truth from her mind. "It was made from eyeballs. Hundreds of eyeballs of witches, boiled and distilled and set into the bone frame and disguised into an ordinary, electrical device. I fixed it. The table showed me how. It was just a loose cover in the back."

"Why did you fix it?"

"I wanted to see how it worked," she said. Jamie sensed this was both true and false at the same time. He was puzzled. "I used it on the gem and got hit with the spell within it. It was stupid. So stupid."

"Did it work on electricity," Jamie asked. The idea that a device could convert electrical power into raw magic was so radical and tempting to him that he couldn't resist asking about it, despite Laura's emotional state.

"No," she said. "It's powered by the life force of whoever triggers it."

"How much life force did it take from you," he asked.

Laura waved the question off. "The tiniest of amounts," she said. "Whoever made it, meant for it to be used freely." Jamie thought back to the middle aged man that was carrying the TV. How long had he been using the device? How much life force did the device take from him? Jamie felt certain that the man had used the TV often. The idea that the man could trigger the device by pressing a button on a broken TV wasn't that novel to him. He had enchanted ammo that exploded into fireballs at the press of a trigger. Laura should have known better, though. He couldn't believe that she had triggered the device by accident, not after understanding it well enough to fix its minor defect.

"But, didn't you already know what the spell in the gem was when you put it on the table," Jamie asked. It seemed to him that her actions were beyond stupid. He felt a bit guilty for bringing the gem and device into her home, but there was simply no excuse for her to project the gem's spell into her mind. He sensed her guilt and self-criticism was genuine.

"I... I hadn't examined the gem at that time," she said.

As far as Jamie could tell, that was the truth, but he was stumped as to why she'd do something that stupid. Even he would never go project a magical gem with unknown contents into his own mind. Not even back when he had magic and was blinded by the homicidal madness. He couldn't fathom why she had done that. She knew that the spell in it wasn't directly harmful, the wards on her doorstep would have warned her of that, but that was no reason for her to go projecting strange spells into her mind. "Why," he asked again.

Laura gulped and sniffed some more. She looked miserable. "I was so excited by the device. It was so fascinating, I just didn't think anymore." Jamie could understand the feeling. He would also be amazed by the device. There was something else that Laura was hiding but, as far as Jamie could tell, her story was actually true. Laura hung her head in her hands. "I could have lost my little girl. I just got her back and I... I think I am going to lose her. She's never going to forgive me for this!"

Jamie sensed her overwhelming anguish was genuine so he dismissed his feelings about her honesty and hugged her tight. "I raped my own child," she wailed in misery. "I raped her mind. I raped her pussy. I raped her." Jamie held her tight and tried to shush her. He could sense her also regretting that the device was now thoroughly shattered beyond her ability to repair it. The reason why she had fixed the device in the first place and tried it out so carelessly started to emerge in her mind, but her guilt buried it before Jamie could glean what it was, exactly.

He got her to stand up and led her to her bed. She insisted they stop at Alessandra's door first. She watched her child sleep and wept in silence. Jamie led her to her bed and got her to lie down in it. Her grief was preventing her from falling asleep and she stayed up half the night, crying. Jamie sat with her, offering what little comfort he could. When she finally fell into an exhausted sleep, Jamie sighed in relief. He rose with a supreme effort. He had been exhausted by fucking and pleasuring Alessandra and he barely had the strength to go to the guest room he had used when he had stayed with them. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

In the morning, Jamie groaned as he awoke. He could tell he was late for work, just by glancing out the window. The Sun was already up, and quite far along on its way to its zenith. He stretched out in the bed and groaned as he remembered the events of the night before. He reached out with his senses and felt both Laura and Alessandra in their own, private kitchen. Their minds were in a heightened, emotional state, but it was largely positive. No guilt, hatred or anger. As far as he could tell, they were feeling mostly love and desire. It was a healthy desire that came from genuine feelings one had for another human being. Jamie rolled out of bed and went to the kitchen.

He saw the two of them sitting at their dining table, sipping coffee. "Good morning," Laura said.

"Did you sleep well," Alessandra asked. Her smile was bright.

"Um, yes, I did," he said. "How are you two feeling this morning?"

The two women shared a look and a smile and joined hands. They looked back at Jamie and Laura said, "We feel very well, thank you for asking. We got up early, worked the morning crowd and then talked things out." She lifted her daughter's hand and kissed the back of it, chastely. Jamie's cock twitched at the look she gave her child.

"Yes," Alessandra said, still gazing into her mother's eyes, "Mamma and I had a heart to heart and we decided to be lovers." Jamie's jaw dropped. Alessandra looked at his rapidly hardening cock. "I see you approve of the decision."

"Furthermore, we decided we'd like to make love to you," Laura said. "Both of us, at the same time." Jamie was too stunned to reply. "But first, that hair of yours has to be made presentable."

Jamie's hand went up to run through the tangled mop atop his head. "My hair," he asked.

Both women nodded. "Unless you let my Mamma cut it into an actual style," Alessandra said. "You don't get to make love to both of us."

"Oh, wow," Jamie said. "Ok, I guess we'll cut my hair, then. But, listen, I'm running late for work and I-"

"Aldo called here, looking for you," Laura said. "I told him we're holding you in thrall and we're not letting you go for the rest of the day."

"What did he say," Jamie asked.

Laura smiled and shrugged. "I don't know," she said. "I hung up before he could reply."

Jamie laughed and shook his head. He wasn't sure how the old man was going to react to that, but he guessed he was most likely going to be pissed off. He knew he would be if the roles had been reversed. "And your trattoria," he asked.

"Closed for the day," Laura said. "Now, sit down here so my daughter can brush those tangles out of your hair."

Jamie sat down and Alessandra ran to fetch her hair brush from her room. She started to brush Jamie's hair with gentle strokes. Jamie was feeling a bit cold, sitting naked in thee kitchen, but he forgot his discomfort when Laura got out of her chair and started to dance for him. She swayed seductively, making sure he stayed hard on his own while his hair was brushed out. She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt and stripped out of it. She danced more wildly as she slid out of her skirt and then gave him a lap dance, rubbing the warm skin of her belly and lower back against his cock.

After she stripped out of her bra, she even gave him a brief titfuck, spitting her drool all over the valley of her breasts. "There, all done," Alessandra declared and stopped brushing Jamie's hair. Laura let go of his captive dick and stood up.

"No," Jamie protested, reaching for her warm, wet tits.

"Hush," Laura said, picking up an electric hair trimmer, "and sit still. There's one more show for you to enjoy." She walked around behind him to give him a haircut and Alessandra stood before him and started to strip out of her clothes. Alessandra took her time as she teased and danced while her mother quickly cut his hair. After Alessandra stripped naked, she danced in his lap for a minute, but her mother complained that Jamie was moving too much. Alessandra stood up and knelt between Jamie's knees. She touched his cock with her hand and began to gently stroke it. Soon, her mouth joined her hand on his shaft and Jamie was hard pressed to not buck upwards into her mouth. He determined to hold out for as long as he could, but that was not very long. By the time Laura finished cutting his hair, he had cum in her daughter's mouth, roaring and bucking in ecstasy.

"I'm going to clean up here," Laura said. "Why don't you take Jamie into the shower and wash all the tiny hair clippings from his body." Alessandra nodded to her mother's suggestion and led Jamie into her shower. She washed him as he stood under the spray and enjoyed her tender touch. After they finished and toweled each other dry, Laura appeared in the doorway of Alessandra's room. "There's room enough for all three of us in my bed. Come on!"

They followed her to her bedroom. Laura patted her bed and gestured for Jamie to take a seat. After he sat down, she said, "I don't like the time it took you to get Jamie to pop off, my dear. I'm going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob." Jamie's mouth fell and his dick rose. This was so much better than any game he had ever played with his slaves. Laura and Alessandra both knelt before him and Laura took his dick in her hand. She pointed out the most important parts of the dick to he daughter and instructed her on how to best stimulate them. She then demonstrated, making Jamie groan and squirm in pleasure. Laura released his dick from her mouth long before he could cum and the Alessandra gave it a shot. Again, Jamie could only groan and buck in pleasure at the ministrations. "Good girl! See how much he likes it? Well done! Oh, and try to look him in the eye as much as you can!"

"That's enough about a conventional blowjob," Laura said. "Now, let's move on to deep throating! The trick to deep throating is to breathe slow and deep through your nose and imagine the cock is food. One never gags on food." After the brief lecture, Laura swallowed all of Jamie's cock in one go, taking him deep into her throat. She throat-fucked him until his hips started bucking and his balls drew up tight. She drew her head back and let go of his cock. "See? That's how it's done! Now, you try! Remember to keep swallowing the whole time!" Alessandra's effort was markedly more hesitant than Laura's but no less pleasurable for it. Her eyes were squeezed shut the whole time and Jamie's mind blanked in pleasure as he shot his load down her gullet with hardly any warning.

"Good girl," Laura said. "That was nicely done." Alessandra swallowed repeatedly to calm her upset stomach and then smiled at her mother's praise.

Jamie lay flat on his back and struggled to catch his breath. His cock deflated, despite both the girls stroking it. "Aw," Alessandra said, "he's gone soft."

"Yeah," Jamie gasped, "I'm out!"

"Well, we'll just have to do something to make him hard again, won't we," Laura said to Alessandra. The two naked girls got into bed next to him and started to make out. Jamie immediately scooted to the head of the bed and sat up to watch. The girls caressed each other with a gentle touch and ran their hands all over their bodies. Pretty soon, they stopped just teasing one another for the effect it would have on Jamie and started to make love in earnest. Alessandra lay back as her mother lay next to her and fingered her pussy. After she came, she sat up, kissed her mother and rolled her over. Laura put her hands on her daughter's hips and turned her around into a 69. They ate each other out and came many times.

Jamie couldn't help getting hard at the sights, smells and sounds in front of him. He got up and stood behind Alessandra. He put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and began to slowly fuck her. Laura's tongue and nose tickled both of their sex organs and Jamie was soon shooting his load into Alessandra's pussy. He stepped back and nearly collapsed in exhaustion. When Laura sucked his cum out her daughter's pussy and made her scream in ecstasy at the same time, he got hard again. This time, he fucked Laura and Alessandra did her best to mimic her mother's actions. Jamie fucked Laura through two orgasms that were inflicted by his cock working in tandem with Alessandra's fingers upon her clit. When Jamie felt his cum boiling, he pulled out and jerked himself off until he splashed his seed all over Alessandra's face.

He collapsed onto the bed and couldn't resist the gentle tug of sleep. He only had time to enjoy the sight of Laura licking all of his cum from her daughter's face before he passed out.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers