A-Cup Angst Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Jamie did exactly that. Her spell kept him hard and replenished his fluids so he fucked her for more than an hour, cumming at least nine times. Her pussy was so wet and so tight, she experienced no discomfort from the extended session. She orgasmed every few minutes during the first half hour, but then started to climax the whole time during the second half hour. The session ended when she literally passed out in pleasure. Jamie rolled her over and spooned her, his cock finally tiring out. He wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep.

He awoke to an empty, but still warm bed. His hand reached out, blindly searching for her warm body and he groaned when he touched nothing but empty sheets. "Sleep," she said from beside the bed.

He rolled over and squinted at her. She was buttoning her shirt, having already donned her skirt and hose. "Why are you up at this ungodly hour," he asked.

"I have a business to run and plenty of energy to burn," she said, flashing a wicked smile.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Don't you ever rest? Do you cook all the time?"

"I take as much free time as I want, when I want it," she said. "Don't you worry about it." She leaned over him and lowered her head to his until her hair framed both their faces. "You stay here with Alessandra. I've given her the morning off. I'll be back after the morning pickups and then we'll do something about your haircut."

"My what?"

She stood up and ran her fingers through the shaggy pile of hair atop his head. It was a tangled mess and her fingers nearly got caught in it. "Maybe we'll dye those grays," she said. "You have far too many of them for someone your age."

"Consequences of a hard life," he said. She nodded in sympathy. "What happened last night?"

"Oh, you mean this," she said, holding up the container with the cream he had spread over her ass. "This is a little concoction I make and sell whenever I need a little money on the side. You spread a little of it on any woman's asshole and she becomes madly aroused in just a few seconds. The arousal lasts for as long as a few hours. The concoction is only good for two days after I make it and I made a whole lot of it yesterday evening. I'll just leave it right here." She gave him a wicked smile. "Maybe you can use it on my daughter later this morning." Jamie blinked at her in surprise. "You kids have fun!" She winked at him and left the room.

Jamie lay back in bed after she left. He debated with himself over whether or not to get up and go to work. He was supposed to be there at nine. He lay back in bed and stretched, enjoying every second of his much needed rest. He slowly started dozing off again, heedless of his obligations. He awoke with a start and came face to face with Alessandra. She was wearing her cute, little smile and nothing else. He gazed down her body in appreciation and then reached out to caress her. They kissed and tangled their limbs together. They touched one another, exploring each other's sensitive areas with as much care as if they had never done so before. "Do you want to go to your bed," Jamie asked her between kisses, when he sensed her arousal reach its peek.

She smiled and shook her head no. He rolled atop her and fucked her slowly. His erection was firm and steady and he plowed her with a steady rhythm for ten minutes, quickly driving her to the brink of orgasm and keeping her on the edge without letting her cross over. Finally, he bit down on her nipples, making her yelp in both pain and pleasure, and sped up his thrusts. She started cumming almost continuously until she could handle no more pleasure. He came in her and roared his delight.

They lay in Laura's bed, just breathing on one another's skin and enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. Jamie reached over and picked up his phone to check the time. He groaned and said, "I have to go."

"No, you don't," she protested, half asleep.

"I have to go to work," he said and started to lay a line of kisses down her spine. She let out a moan in appreciation. When he came to her ass, he slapped one buttock and bit the other, making her jump up and squeal before she started laughing. He got off the bed and went to her room to get dressed again. He realized he stank of sex and dropped his clothes to go into Alessandra's bathroom to wash up. He had barely turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature to his liking before she showed up.

She stepped under the spray with him and quickly went down to her knees. His cock sprang up at the mere sight of the young beauty at his feet. She took him into her mouth and sucked him to full hardness. She bobbed her face up and down the head of his cock, using one hand to caress his sack and the other to pump his shaft. Just the sight of her cute, innocent face eagerly bobbing up and down his cock was enough to make him cum. The wriggling of her tongue on his sensitive underside was just icing on the cake. Despite having been thoroughly fucked out just minutes ago in her mother's bed, he barely had the time to warn her of his imminent orgasm. "Here I come," he called out. She stopped and looked up into his eyes as he spurted his seed upon her tongue. When he was finished, his shaft quickly softened and slipped out of her mouth. She made a face and then swallowed. She winced at the taste and then stuck her tongue out for his inspection.

He smoothed back her hair and said, "You don't have to swallow if you don't want to. Just the blowjob is more than enough." She gave him a smile in response. "Now, come on, get up and help me wash! I'm late enough as it is." She helped him shower, dry off and get dressed, remaining a naked distraction the whole time. "Get dressed before you catch a cold." He kissed her goodbye and jogged to Aldo's shop.

"You're late," Aldo greeted him.

Jamie stood in the door and ignored the accusatory tone in Aldo's voice. He let himself enjoy the sight of the workshop that was again resembling a workshop, particularly the space behind the counter. It used to be occupied by unsold appliances, but now it was the space which tools and workstations occupied. "Good morning, Aldo," Jamie said. "Ready to get to work?"

"I've been ready since the start of working hours," Aldo said. "You've kept me waiting."

Jamie ignored the provocations in the man's voice and got down to business, explaining to him how they can make a unique and precise mechanism of levers, valves and springs that would keep time. Aldo expressed more than a few doubts at Jamie's claims, but Jamie knew he could do it. The Force would guide him. It was the artistic side of things that he was bothered with. That was the part where he needed Aldo's input. After an hour of discussions and drawing crude diagrams, the two came to a basic agreement of what equipment and materials they'd need. Aldo went out to procure the items needed and Jamie remained behind to mind the store. He used the time to meditate on how exactly he was going to make a big mechanism that would keep exact time. His initial design was crude, it even included a small container for oil for the gears. He needed to refine it some more, there was plenty of room for improvement.

His meditation was interrupted by the sensations of a desperate need. He opened his eyes and saw a bald, middle aged man haul a very large and very heavy looking old television set. The man stopped in the middle of the street right outside the shop and looked around himself. When he looked in the direction of the shop, Jamie sensed his mood change to ecstatic, so he guessed that the man meant to bring the veteran TV set in for repairs. He jumped up and ran to open the door. The man carried the massive TV set in without even acknowledging Jamie's presence. He set the TV down on the counter and sighed in relief. His breath was short as he said, "Are you Aldo?"

"No, I'm his partner, Jamie."

"Can you fix this," the haggard-looking man asked, pointing at the TV. Jamie sensed the man's mood was getting desperate.

"What's wrong with it," Jamie asked.

"It," the man said and floundered for words. "It... It... It just doesn't work as good as it used to. It just doesn't! I've been everywhere! They don't know how to fix these old TVs. They said only you can. You need to fix it! Please! You have to fix it!"

The man was becoming obviously hysterical so Jamie said, "Of course sir, we'll get it fixed for you!"

The man nearly collapsed in relief at hearing those words. "And it'll work exactly as it did before?"

"Yes, sir," Jamie said. He didn't know what was wrong with the TV, but he felt confident he could fix it. The Force was a powerful ally, after all. And besides, he didn't have it in him to quash the man's desperate hopes. He looked like he was about to cum in his shorts after Jamie said yes.

"Thank you, thank you," the man said. "It's special. Very special. It's very special."

"If you could just leave me with your contact information," Jamie said, holding up the ledger. The man gave him his name, cellphone number and insisted he only call him between one and four p.m. Jamie raised an eyebrow but nodded and made a note of it in the ledger. The man left the shop shortly after that and Jamie sensed the enormous sense of relief that was coursing through the man's mind. He shrugged and decided to take a look at the TV itself. He plugged it in and turned it on. The TV didn't work at all. Jamie sighed and began to remove the back cover. He looked at the innards and was baffled by them. The parts were all there, but they were connected in a way that made no sense at all. He let himself feel them with the Force. After a few moments of uncertainty, the Force told him of the strange wiring in the device. It had been rewired at some point and nearly all the components had been bypassed by the process. The TV was unfunctional by design.

Jamie made a face in surprise. As he explored the device, it became clear to him that there was a purpose to the rewiring. There was a gemstone in the back of the device and the cathode ray tube was meant to project not the signal coming from the antenna, but rather whatever was emitted by the gem itself. The speakers were wired to magnify any sound coming from the gem, too. The gem itself was supposed to be illuminated by a very strange device that was directly behind it. He couldn't see how that was done, no matter how hard he focused on it. He was just about to give up when he remembered the TV set was broken. Whatever the device had been, it was no longer functional and probably not even whole any more.

His face set in a grim cast. The illumination device and the gem must have been magical in nature. Jamie knew well what sort of thoughts could be hiding inside gems. He had stored thought patterns for his robots and A.I. in them, back in the day. He decided to remove the gem and the remnants of the device from the guts of the TV set and fix it to be a normal TV again. He carefully removed the items in question, using only his telekinesis. He didn't want to risk touching the things with his bare hands. They had been magical in nature and there was no telling what consequences that could have. He moved them into separate bags that he tied shut and then stored the bags into a small, cardboard box, left over from all the packaging materials he had bought yesterday. He stowed the box in the back room and resolved to bring the things to Laura's later today and have her see what they were and how best to dispose of them safely.

In the meanwhile, he got to work fixing the TV. He was half done when Aldo showed up, toting bags of metal and other supplies he got from the hardware store and a scrap collector he knew. The two of them finished work on the TV, much more slowly now that Jamie could no longer use the Force to do the repairs, and then resumed their discussion of their clock project. Jamie checked the online sales and packed up a few more items that were sold and Aldo called the TV's owner as it was past one p.m.

Aldo and Jamie had just about started to shape the cylinders for the steampunk clock when the TV's owner showed up. Jamie had sensed him approaching, full of hope and expectation. When Aldo turned the TV on and demonstrated the crystal clear image and sound, the man was consumed by horror. His face was a picture of shock. "Did you ruin it," he whispered.

"What was that," Aldo said.

"Nothing, nothing," the man said. Jamie could sense such fear and doubt consuming his thoughts. As near as he could tell, the man wanted to desperately test and see if the TV still worked. Jamie surmised the man had known the TV was magical. He must have been using the magical properties of the strange device and gem that had been in the back of it. The man picked it up from the counter but was stopped by Aldo's hand on his shoulder.

"There is still the small matter of payment," Aldo said.

The man set the TV back down and said, "Of course." He took out his wallet, consulted the bill Aldo presented him with and handed over the money. Aldo opened his register. "Keep the change!" The man picked up the TV again.

"I can't do that," Aldo said and held out the exact change towards the man. "I am a repairman, not a waiter!" The man made an exasperated face and rolled his eyes. He set the TV down once again and took his change. After that he left with Jamie holding the door open for him. Jamie could sense the man's burning need to bring the TV back to his house and turn it back on.

Aldo and Jamie decided to take a lunch break. Aldo took out the bag which contained his lunch and Jamie went to trattoria Rossi. He brought the box with the gem and device with him. Alessandra immediately spotted Jamie and ran to give him a hug and a kiss. After they made out for a minute, she sat him down and went to bring him the best dishes of the day. Jamie asked her to send her mother out as well. She nodded yes.

Laura came out of the kitchen and looked around. She saw Jamie and set a bowl of delicious smelling stew in front of him. He gave her the box and told her about its contents and she promised to examine the contents, using her family's table. She refrained from any public display of affection with him, again due to the many patrons around them and went back into her kitchen. Jamie had a great lunch and went back to work, after kissing Alessandra goodbye.

Aldo and he worked on the clock without any interruptions for the rest of the day. They finished it and left it to work so they could test how accurate the timekeeping mechanism really was. Aldo refused to sell anything that was not an accurate timepiece, citing his reputation once more. Jamie rolled his eyes but agreed to leave the clock running for a week to test its accuracy. He had meditated on it and examined it with the Force. He felt confident the unorthodox mechanism would be as precise as that of any clock or wristwatch. It was late in the afternoon when they parted ways.

Jamie drove to his mother's house and had a shower and a change of clothes. He told her he'd be staying at the Rossis' that night and left, kissing her goodbye. When he got to the trattoria, Andrea was the only one working. He was cooking and serving at the same time. He was running around in such a rush that he didn't even have the time to answer Jamie's question about where the Rossi women were. Jamie reached out with his Jedi senses and felt their minds upstairs. His jaw dropped when he sensed Laura's mind completely consumed by lust. She had been very lustful after he had slipped her cream into her ass, but now, she was far more lustful than that. Alessandra's mind was as lustful as Laura's had been the night before.

Jamie's skin covered in goose bumps as he realized he could sense no one else with them upstairs. The two women were in the attic and they were having sex and there was no one else with them. Jamie's cock got rock hard in his pants, an understandable reaction to the revelation, but a nagging feeling of unease was nibbling away at the edge of his consciousness. Neither Laura nor Alessandra had ever felt even the slightest bit of incestuous inclinations in his presence before. He began to suspect their current sexual situation may not have been consensual. He stopped standing by the stairs like a useless tit and took them, two at a time. He was in the attic in seconds. The sight that greeted him made him gasp.

Laura and Alessandra were on the floor, 69ing one another with Alessandra on top. They were climaxing almost continuously and they moaned their orgasms into the other's pussy, setting off her orgasm in turn. Both of them had their fingers deep into both the holes of the other woman, working them in and out in a frenzied rhythm. Jamie could see and smell the minty cream covering Alessandra's asshole. "What's going on, here," he asked.

He sensed Laura's lust filled mind take notice of him and her decision to charm him into being her sex slave was so strong he sensed it as clearly as if it was his own thought. In an instant, he instinctually retreated into the calm place in the center of his mind and prevented himself from panicking. Time seemed to slow down. He saw Laura's hand slowly ease out of her daughter's pussy and perceived the intent behind the motion. She was going to cast on him. He had the space of a few heartbeats to prevent her. The Force stretched out and focused on the suspects for this incestuous behavior. He sensed the objects at the first place he looked for them, atop the ancient table. The Force sent them flying from the table and into the hall, where the gem and the device both shattered upon impact with the wall.

Laura's casting faltered and her mind started entertaining thoughts and feelings other than lust. Soon, she felt disgust at her actions and stopped. Alessandra was still eating out her mother with zeal and Laura was forced to endure another orgasm. "How can I help," Jamie asked Laura, when she stopped shuddering in orgasm.

Alessandra's head shot up and she looked at him with lust in her eyes. "You can come fuck us," she said, her fingers still plunging in and out of her mother's nethers.

"Fuck her," Laura said. "Distract her."

Jamie nodded and stepped in close. He undid his zipper and pulled out his hard cock. Alessandra smiled, consumed by lust, and raised her head to engulf his manhood with her lips. She bobbed her face up and down his shaft, taking it all the way into the back of her mouth. Jamie couldn't help but groan at the sensations. When the girl took his cock into her throat, his knees nearly buckled.

"Get her off me," Laura groaned and came yet again.

Jamie rallied his mind and fought through the lust and arousal. He pushed Alessandra's head off his cock and bent over to gather her arms. He picked her up to take her away from her mother and the girl started kicking and struggling to break free of his grasp and get back to making love to her mother. As he held Alessandra still, Laura got up and seized her daughter's face in her hand. She took a few seconds to concentrate and then looked deep into her eyes. Jamie could sense the lust in Alessandra's mind lessen. She was still wildly aroused, but her attentions were no longer aimed at her mother. She began to mould her body backwards into Jamie's. Her ass was rubbing all over his exposed cock.

"I put my cream in her ass," Laura gasped, still trying to catch her breath. "She's going to be like this for an hour more. Please, help her."

"Yes," Alessandra groaned lustily, "help me, Jamie!"

Jamie nodded to Laura and half carried, half dragged Alessandra down to her room. He fucked her for as long as he could and then fingered and ate her out until her supernatural arousal finally faded away. He held the girl in his arms as she finally passed out with exhaustion. He waited until she fell into a deep sleep and then gently extracted himself from her bed. He got dressed and found Laura in the attic. She was sitting at the red and silver table. Her eyes were red and puffy.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers