A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

He merely unbuttoned my jeans and slid his hand inside, a thick fingers teasing my clit before sliding inside me. The heel of his hand now rubbed my clit as he massaged. His other hand lifted my sweater and his auburn crowned head dipped to lick teasingly at my nipple.

I clung to his shoulders, rubbing myself against his glorious erection, his hand caught between us grinding into me. Quickly I built and came calling his name, shivering and sweating and floating all at once.

After he quickly righted my clothes and helped me to my feet.

"Why?"

"Because knowing I have some power over you is the largest thrill of my life. But now we must discuss this with the others before we approach the others."

I tried not to pout but he was right. Above all else I wanted more sleep, but another zap of magic righted me. Jet lag had nothing on time travel.

The pack was eating again, pizza this time, strangely familiar and American for a Swiss hotel. I saw Diego munching on two slices of sausage, tail going so fast he could have taken flight. "Well, I read all the insanity," I greeted the room.

The TV shut off and Julian offered me a plate. I took it and bite into sausage and green olives, delicious. He brought me a glass of Pepsi and Pierre pulled over a chair. "Thank you, my loves." I kissed each in turn and sat.

"So I read it all but I had to make notes to make sense of it. I am frankly exhausted and even using magic to keep me awake isn't helping. So, Andre, would you do the honors?"

"I would be pleased."

The others stretched up to fill the couches and chairs, although Pierre had to drag over a dining chair for Andre.

"I should note, as our dear Anna wrote at the top, most of the prophecies have not come true. Indeed most queens have read them and worked to change the situation, so the future is not written in stone. When I reach the end, you will understand."

He was taking my discovery better than I hoped, but I looked at Julian and Pierre wondering. Of course, he must truly believe the future could be changed. That was the one lie in my notes. From what sense I had made, two prophecies blended into one often. One showed the world as it could be if no action was taken, the other showed what would happen for sure.

These prophecies were woven together, sometimes at the same time, and divining the real pattern had taken work. What I found what married my current life with that I had seen traveling to the future, dismay took hold but certainty was in its place now.

I had to do this. Just what it meant, I couldn't say.

"Anna has discovered that magic had to be weakened. According to prophecy weakening both sides is all that could bring about unification. One magic, gray, and one leader."

This was thunderous enough news they all stared at me, assuming it meant Malachai and I must fight to the death. I ignored them and bid Andre to go on.

"However, the magic that has been lost is free, and it must be recaptured. And once recaptured it will seek a body. The sole ruler of magic."

Julian leaned over and grabbed my arm, but which of us needed support was unclear.

Andre finally showed emotion, and it was anger, making his hazel eyes glitter. Though he summarized my words well, he held my eyes as he next spoke. "And this child will be heir to both sides of magic, the child of a king and queen."

"My god!" Pierre said.

Liv sighed and gave me a look of sympathy, shifting on Jerry's lap.

Jerry was the first to speak after the pronouncement. "It makes sense. The key to closing this is a child who can control all of magic. Your child, Anna, and that of Malachai."

I turned to my wolves and the look of fear in their eyes reflected my heart. But the prophecy was true. I had seen what would become of us all if I did not have this child.

Andre cleared his throat. "If this child is not born, magic dies. All of it. Every last wolf and dragon will perish, witches and sorcerers will turn to dust, and magic will run wild over the humans.

"So that is what we need to discuss," Andre pronounced, setting my notes aside. "Before we approach any of the others-"

"You, my lovers and friends," I interrupted. "Must decide if you can live with infidelity and another man's child or..."

Pierre looked sadly at me. "Or the world ends."

I hated my new life.

****

I wanted to be alone. There was a meeting scheduled to discuss all that happened, but I had just laid bare before the men I loved the duty left to me. My own dangerous legacy of responsibility human life had never prepared me for.

Julian trailed behind me and Diego was by my side, but for the moment I tried to ignore them both as I walked. I was on the lobby floor of our wing, empty even of employees, watching the snow falling softly outside.

I had never wanted children of my own. What most people never realize is that there are set tools to raising children properly. No matter your society, religion, or personal beliefs, you had to protect them from outside threats, and teach them to navigate your world with competence. I knew enough to know I didn't have the tools.

Just what was unconditional love? I had never known it. My birth mother likely saw this coming and tried to spare me, but if she had any brains she would have researched the human she'd fucked and bothered to wonder what environment she had put me in.

I hadn't been much of a sickly child. I was kept indoors and left pale, we were poor so I'd been skinny, and I only had a seizure about once every eight or so months thanks to the medication we got from the pity doctor, as we called him. Doc Adamson worked in Duluth but his mother lived in our trailer park and once a month he came to her trailer and did what he could for the population of Shady Pines.

But we told him it was much worse, and despite being a smart man, the pity doc believed my bumps and bruises and even broken bones had been due to seizures. Those came from the tempers of the parents, the people who never wanted me and I'd never understand why they kept me.

I was free of that, had been for years, and suddenly I felt a sharp pang for my life just a month earlier. I had been unhealthy, lonely, frustrated, but I had been free. No one depended on me but Diego, no one wanted anything from me.

I stopped short, staring at the shadows across mountains. Was that true? Closing my eyes I called the past to mind and remembered the fear of every knock, awaiting as demand for rent I did not have. The shame I felt whenever money was low enough I couldn't feed Diego any kibble and had to give him my food.

Well, that settled it. It wasn't much better at the top, but at least the eating was good.

Lost more now than ever, I resumed walking. A child. With Malachai. I couldn't allow myself to even think about procuring a child and what that dark temptation meant, but instead my mind contemplated the child.

Would we all live together? Malachai and his dragons, me and my wolves, and our child reminding our lovers daily that we had been unfaithful? Would we shuttle the poor child between households?

Oh, god, what if Malachai demanded for the price of the child that things continue between us?

I suddenly wanted to drink, and drink a lot. After five turns I found a lounge where one employee worked, and Shin-Zan sat drinking, his parrot eying me and Diego who gave an evil doggy grin to the bird.

"Tequila sunrise, easy on the sun," I told the bartender who merely nodded.

Though I sat five seats down from Shin-Zan he turned and eyed Julian trailing in and leaning against the doorway.

"Malachai related the tale. I am very sorry, child, for all that you suffered."

I shrugged and grabbed my drink before it could be set down and started gulping. When I was done I signaled for another and used my magic to return my human tolerance. Getting good and hammered sounded great at that moment. Diego yipped at the pull of a spell and nuzzled my leg before settling down at my feet.

"I want to be alone."

"So do we all, sometimes. Responsibility can be so grating." He stood and moved to the stool next to me, and I considered turning him into a French poodle but then my second drink arrived.

"You know, Anna, I have a trick, of sorts. Once a year, I take a vacation. I go where our world doesn't really exist. And I become my teenage self and let loose, forget about politics."

"Where do you go?" I asked, finally curious.

"Disneyland."

I almost spit out my drunk I was so surprised, but quick magic kept me in order, though I noticed the magic was a little slippy. Good, I was getting drunk.

"Majesty, you know that with out ability to assume normal human tolerance addictions can still plague even the best of us?"

Four shots of tequila in two glasses of OJ and he thought I was headed for AA? "Shin-Zan, I like you, but fuck off. Try a mile in my shoes before you think to criticize me."

"Forgive my arrogance. Please understand I am old, and in my life I have seen numerous queens rise and fall. None, I admit, were anything like you. I do not yet know what your legacy will be."

His words were sage, leading up to something, but I just wasn't in the mood. So, feeling childish, I used magic to transport myself once to the only person who could understand.

Malachai was bent over a desk, reading a book of his own in the original, giant, heavy format. He wore only black slacks, his broad back scarred and pale. His long hair was in a sloppy ponytail. My head swam with drink and all I could think of was woah and to think, at least he claimed, he hadn't done much to physically change himself when he became a sorcerer.

Sensing my presence he lifted his head and his eyes almost sparkled with mischief despite the pensive twist to his lips.

"I am assuming you are here because you are perturbed by the very thing I have just divined."

"Uh, maybe." I liked the light feeling, drunkenness was rare in my life.

He sat back, displaying the chest, and though my lovers were gods among men, they had no real scars before their first transformations, and now changing would heal the wounds, or my magic. Malachai had a sprinkling of dark whorls of chest hair over his impressive physique, but the scars there were what gave him character.

When I just kept staring her grinned. "Ahh, how do you Americans say it? 'Drunk as a skunk'? Then it must be."

I sat down on the hearth with a plop and used my own magic to summon another drink, but went lighter on the tequila. "It sucks. We have almost no freedom. We don't get to do what we truly want to do."

He folded his hands, resting his elbows over his own book of prophecy, and raised a dark eyebrow. "And just what do you want to do?"

My mind flashed to that movie Office Space when Peter is asked what he wants to do if money didn't matter, and his only answer was nothing. "I dunno, maybe time to figure that out without something being on fire."

"As a sovereign, you have all the time in the world. But the price for that is when these fires come up we must put them out."

"It still sucks."

He stood, looming over me. "You know there might be a way out for us."

I zapped my drink away, all ears.

"Anna, tell me what your prophecies tell you."

I felt myself blush as he waited patiently, close enough I could smell his aftershave.

"Fine. It, uh, tells me the vampires had to die. The magic had to be weakened."

He looked slightly surprised but made no comment.

"And we all had to blend, sorta. You know, grey the magic a little. So there's a little extra out there."

"And?" He prodded, stepping until he reached me, then sat and turned me.

I stiffened and soon felt his hands on my shoulders and neck, massaging. Holy shit, I was getting a neck massage from the king of sorcerers!\

"Continue, Anna."

It was easier not looking him in the eye. "If we have a child he or she will absorb the excess magic."

His hands slowed but the pressure deepened. I didn't want to feel the trickle of arousal between my legs but it seemed like the more I fought it, the more it came.

"Is that precisely what your book of prophecy says?"

"It says the child will save all magic, and the world." The words felt thunderous, though he kept massaging as if I said "I like coffee."

"Ah," he said at last.

"And...what does yours say?" I asked quietly.

"Anna, there is no limit to the magic you or I can do. But I know no witch has shown you exactly what sorcerers can do. I have known enough queens I know exactly what you can do. Let me show you now."

Before I could say anything his hand waved down in front of my face, and the world disappeared for a long moment. There was no color, nothing, and then a room faded into existence. No, faded was not the right word. Zit had darkened, brightened, solidified, flowed...it was magic without form.

When it passed we were in a dark stone room warmed only by a fire blazing in a hearth the size of my bedroom. The only furniture was a small dresser and a large bed standing on a bear skin rug, toothy roar frozen in time facing me.

He bed had posters and a curtains, blood red, and around them Malachai stepped.

"Where are we?"

"Outside of time, existence. This place exists only in our minds. This is something only a sorcerer can do."

"What is it exactly?" My head was swimming and I tried to spell myself perfectly sober but my magic didn't work. "What's happening?"

"Our bodies are not here. Within this spell there is no more magic. I created a place where our minds can go and nothing can follow. Our bodies are where they were in my suite, and from our perspective time itself has stopped."

"But why? And why can only sorcerers do this?"

"The answer is one in the same. Soon, what only a witch can do will be revealed to you, but it is something a witch can use. This, a sorcerer can use." He drew closer to me and I was rooted to the spot with wonderment.

Malachai reached up and toyed with a loose strand of my hair, and I could only stare at the action. "This is a living dream. In dreams there are no rules, there is no guilt. We of my kind use this to show someone their deepest desire, to experience it, realize it. Here only my magic works, and I can conjure whatever it is you most desire."

My head was swimming. "Ah, I get it. No temptation quite like experiencing someone and then coming back to reality bereft. It's a kind of torture."

He smiled. "It can be a bloodless torture of the soul for those who deserve it, but also a push into the path of those who need it. Tell me, Anna, what do you most desire?"

I thought of the flip answer of nothing. What was it? Love, I had. Freedom...one could argue so such pure state existed. I could make money with a thought, change the course of the world with a single action, I could survive bullets, tsunamis, and an hour in space without a suit. What on earth could I want?

"You know, since this is my world, I can tell what you're thinking." He cupped my cheek and forced my eyes to his. My heart began to pound as his smile slowly spread. "I can read your mind. Would you like to know what it is you truly want?"

Yes. No. Yes. No! I had never felt so torn. This was wrong, I knew it was wrong, but just why I couldn't remember. Damn, he smelled good. Oh, he felt good. And oh! He tasted like rich, decadent chocolate.

I knew in a flash I was in his arms and he was kissing me, but my eyes were closed and I shivered, awash in sensation. His hands merely cupped my back but suddenly I felt them all over. Rough fingers caressed inside my thighs while large hot palms slid up my calves. Large hands, four of them, cupped and massaged my breasts while more fingers lightly pinched and flicked at my nipples.

I cried out against his lips but he held me still, pulling me tight against him when my legs weakened. Then I felt mouths all over, not just the hot one slanting against mine. As his tongue filled my mouth two more flicked my nipples, still rolled and pinched.

One of the ghostly hands stroking my thighs felt as if it parted my pussy and then another mouth was there. The ability to stand left me and I sagged against him, completely captive to this unusual pleasure, truly dark temptation at its most seductive.

I opened my eyes when I felt something else along my back and found we were on the bed. I couldn't even sense his magic beyond those ghostly hands and mouths conquering me. But somehow we were naked and the feel of his skin along mine was as strong as the magic.

"Why?" I asked when he let me breathe.

"I will show you what you most desire, Anna." With that promise his real mouth captured a nipple and the magic redoubled.

It felt different, and I knew the magic that had made my body even more responsive was gone. I had no idea why he'd do that, but the climb was slow, delicious, and taut. Then I felt a ghostly penis inside me, as real as it could be, but his real cock slid along my hip and lower as he kissed along my stomach.

The mouths, hands, and cock, magic or real, combined and I found myself cresting, wide eyed, wailing, rocking my body violently against him. Suddenly ghostly hands pinned me down, held me in place as my back arched. I rode the waves of pleasure trapped as I was.

"Malachai...I do desire you, gods help me, I do, but you're not what I most desire."

He moved, settling between my legs. It's just a dream, just a dream, just a dream, I kept repeating in my head.

Suddenly the ghostly appendages ceased, leaving me with only the intense feeling of his heavy, large body between my legs, his cock broad and hard teasing my folds. "What you desire, is the oblivion of control. Freedom from the consequences of a decision. A ravishment of the soul, but I can only give you ravishment of the body."

And with that he sunk in.

I was still pinned with magic but as he began to thrust, filling me deeper and deeper with every thick stroke, the ghostly pleasure returned. Then I felt him kiss me again, and there was tenderness there not otherwise present. The combination was heady and wholly his own, and with that realization I came.

To my surprise and delight he followed me over the edge. There was no artifice there, this was purely about his desire awakening mine. I saw it for the branding it was, even as I felt my juices flow and my mind reel.

Before it even ended suddenly I felt a snap, and opened my eyes to find we were in front of the fireplace, fully clothed, he was massaging my neck now. I jumped up with a screech, swayed almost off my feet, and used magic to sober up instantly.

"What the hell was that!?" I yelled.

"Malachai?" I heard Francine call.

"I am in a business meeting," he called casually.

I used magic to clothe him, though I could not meet his gaze.

"That, dear Anna, was showing you everything I thought you needed to know in one go. Now you know I desire you. Now you know what I can do. Now you know I understand you in a way your wolves never can. I know them, I know you. I know in bed they command you as I do, but it is for them, not for you. And lastly, now you understand there is no freedom, no escape unless you stop thinking like a human and think only as a witch."

"I was a human for over thirty years, I've been a witch a lousy month, give me a break!"

"How can I?" He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the book on his desk as without the room we heard a knock on the suite door. "Look, Anna, look!"

He pointed at words on the page, a page he had written. It was his own prophecy, freshly written, referencing the rest of the book. Before I could read, he began to read aloud.

"A child of magic shall come, uniting all forms. This child will grow with the power of the sovereigns in the child's blood. The child is the way, the mother is the decision."

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers