A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, pulling free from his grasp as I heard Andre's voice arguing with Nadine.

"It means that if we have this child it may become the sovereign ruler of all magic, white, black, grey or polka-dot. We could both retire, if we chose, let our child rule. Raise this child to want to rule, and to do so well. But we must make the choice and commit to hard work first."

"Anna!" Andre called, banging on the study door. Near him I heard Nadine and Pierre arguing.

"Just a minute! Comparing prophecies!" I called. Turning back I finally looked Malachai in the eye, trying to ignore what had just passed between us, real or not, and focus on the moment. "Malachai, what do you mean, 'the mother is the decision'?"

"What it means is there will be two votes, one for retirement, one against, and you must be the deciding vote."

"Wait, but it's just you and me making this child, if we even do."

"No, we are not enough."

I folded my arms as the doorknob began rattling and more shouts rang out. It sounded like the dragons and wolves were fighting over who would get to strangle me and Malachai.

"What? Do you mean we can do this with in vitro, but magic? We just need someone else?"

"Magic yes, science no. A child of magic must be made the old fashioned way, Anna, but there will be another. Your child must have two fathers."

"That's impossible!"

"Not with magic. And the other father who will desire to reign, will be the first blended child born, the bridge between your light and my dark."

As the door burst open I was too shocked to censor myself. "You mean you, and I, and Kenneth?"

Malachai nodded.

Looking at my lovers and Malachai's standing there looking all as shocked as I felt I took the coward's way out and fainted, dead away.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers