All Comments on 'A Dangerous Obsession'

by Dixiedevil67

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Wow this is the best new story I have read for a long time now, please keep writing more chapters!

haiaslyaarhaiaslyaarover 14 years ago
Awesome

OMG that was great, write a sequel to this soon please!

CindysBobCindysBobover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

This was by far one of the better erotic tales I've read. You were patient with it, beautifully working up the suspense level, taking us from one threat into the next, letting our minds play with what could ultimately happen to our girl.

I really mean this...you have some serious talent...professional level talent. Thank you for writing this delicious story, and for having the sense to let our perverted little minds wonder as to her ultimate fate.

CindysBob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

holy shit, that was a million dollar story that i haven't seen in soooooooooooooooooo long, plz keep making more of the same theme or situation. You are a great writer.

whtguycamwhtguycamover 13 years ago

Great story. I loved how she let her dare build up over time and the ultimate realization that she was standing naked over the bridge. I can relate on so many levels and I can appreciate the author including those feelings in the story.

BordermanBordermanabout 13 years ago
Great and so exciting

Great story,we used to do stupid things like this and have recently done a nude run on a beach at night.

More please, really exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Award Winning Story

You have got Major talent! I could see every minute of this story happening in my mind and I was thrilled and excited every bit of the way! I love how detailed you were and kept the story very, very interesting as well as erotic! Keep up the great writing and I hope to see more similar works from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My heart is racing! I lived each step of the story with the heroine. The descriptions of her varying emotions, from excitement to terror, were so TRUE to the character. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
saucy

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes

Keep going but please don't hurt her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write the conclusion.

I don't know whether I want her to get cought or not. She is obviously high spirited, yet dumb as a brick for starting all this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My kind of woman..!!

More, please...keep her going. Let her escape, then try to find her car

cowboy109cowboy109over 2 years ago

I read the story years ago and keep thinking about the idea of putting herself into the compromised situation by her clothes floating back. That self-forced dilemma is such a wonderful idea. And you've done a great job in painting out how the story unfolds and creating a feel for her as a person. This is one of my favorite stories on this site. The finishing touch is that it ends with such an uplifting mood of her claiming her strength by claiming her place among the bikers and watching the sunrise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous