A Dangerous Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat stunned. She felt like she wanted to cry, but no tears streamed down her face. Her stomach churned inside her. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she repeated over and over. "What am I going to do now?" Slowly she arose to her feet, letting her back slide its way up the painted block wall. She turned, looking over the parking lot, the numerous cars, trucks, and motorcycles parked all around.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Hey bitch," a voice said behind her. "We've been looking for you."

Bailey could only fall to her knees, emotionless, and stoic. She was defeated and exposed, and resigned to her fate. She felt the sensation of pins and needles all across her bare body. She stared at her car as the tow truck slowly carried it down the roadway. "You've caught me," she said sheepishly without looking back. "Now what?"

(I hope you like my little tale. Let me know if you think I should continue with chapter II, and please read my other stories on this site)