All Comments on 'A Daring Reporter Ch. 04'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very revealing

Nicely written story about Lisa's visit to a sunshine resort. She's obviously a talented and dedicated reporter. Looking forward to seeing more of her in the future

lordofangmarlordofangmarover 10 years ago
Great!!!

The stories become better and better! I really enjoy how you have been able to upgrade her level of nudity so naturally. Here is a little suggestion from me, if I may.

In all the stories so far Lisa has been in control. How about if you change that? For example she decides to go further and do a live report on a nudity topic. This way she would not have the luxury of editing and this opens up endless opportunities for bloopers and accidents. Just thinking... Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Add in Natalie

If both Lisa and Natalie will dare to be bare, bigger audience ratings.

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

This story is such a tease tease tease! Yet I find myself coming back every time for more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

this is fantastic. i like the way you keep it away from unrealistic raw sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot...HOt...HOT!!!

You have chosen one of my favorite topics...exposure of gorgeous female television personalities...and to have her do it voluntarily makes it that much sexier! More, possibly against her will?

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
Where do you go from up?

Meet Lisa Star reporter. She's shocked TV news audiences by modelling nude on TV. Now she's interviewing at a Nudist colony. The problem is as a professional photographer once told me you can only sell the same body so many times. By the bye, a personal injury lawyer said pretty much the same thing.

After a while if Lisa can't make each appearance more exotic than the one which preceded, her audience fades away.

Her ite does make an interesting point. After the body warms itself following the first chill of undressing and appearing naked in public, conversations in an environment of social nudity are content focused freed from the imagination, distractions and temptations induced by wandering eyes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This actually happened in real life.

In March of 1979, Fred Brooks, a reporter for channel 2 in Baton Rouge did a report on a naturist camp near Slidell, la. This intrigued my new wife and I, so we went, thus beginning a love of nudism which lasted many years. Fred really was nude in the hot tub, as we met him and his wife a few weeks after our first visit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous