A Daring Reporter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers

She sat out the rest of the game on the sidelines and was somewhat amazed to see the winners hugging and high-fiving one another when the contest ended. She felt relieved that her side had lost, not being certain how she would respond to random dicks and breasts being pressed against her.

"Okay, campers," someone announced. The grills are starting up and the cookout will begin shortly. Let's head over to the picnic area." With that, Gary and Gayle picked up the equipment and followed the crowd. When they arrived at the cookout area, people were already grabbing seats with their friends. Uncertain what to do, Lisa volunteered to help with the cooking. Someone handed her a spatula and she turned to walk toward the grills.

"Whoa, hold on their missy," an older gentleman called after her. "Don't forget this," he said, handing her an apron. "Guess this is your first time here. You know those burgers can spatter and you really don't want that getting on you."

"Lisa looked embarrassed, then smiled, "Of course. Thank you so much. I just wasn't thinking."

"Well that's fine. That's how it's supposed to be – completely natural. It's just one or two times at the grill and you tend to remember things like wearing an apron."

Lisa flashed him a big smile and proceeded to put on the apron. Other than the fact that her ass was still plainly visible from behind, this was the first time in a couple of hours that she had had anything on, and she had to admit it felt a little strange. She could feel the apron rubbing, not just on her breasts but on her hips, her thighs and her shoulders. "How funny," she thought, "not to feel this normally when I'm dressed."

She pulled Gary and Gayle over and repeated her observations for the camera. She also realized that some footage of her in the apron would be a big help in the editing room, since she could be shown full on with no editing or cropping. So, she had Gary shoot several minutes of her at the grill, gabbing away with her fellow chefs and serving up plates of hot dogs and hamburgers to her fellow naturists.

After lunch, a group of the campers decided to head down to the lake to sunbathe and swim. Lisa recorded some random comments about the risks and advantages of an overall tan, then signaled to Gayle and Gary that it was time for a well-deserved break.

"Well hell," Gary said, nothing for me to do here at the lake. I'm gonna go sit in the shade of those trees over there and take a little nap. Wake me when you need something."

Lisa had stretched out face down on her towel as Gary was talking, but she lifted her head up, hesitating for just a second, and then said, "Well you could do me a favor. I think I better put on some more sunscreen. It should be in one the bags you've been hauling around. Do you mind getting it out and doing my back again?"

"Again?" asked Gayle with a perplexed look on her face.

"Sure again," Gary bragged. "I do this all the time," he said, kneeling down beside the naked reporter and slowly applying the lotion to her shoulders and back.

"Thanks, Gary. You might as well get the rest of my back this time," Lisa added, regretting the words almost as soon as she had said.

"You got it," he quickly replied, as she felt the cold stream of sunscreen squirting across her thighs and ass cheeks. He worked his way up her legs, then applied the lotion methodically to the folds of skin at the base of her cheeks. She felt another stream being applied, this one almost directly in her butt crack, and then with a shock realized that his fingers was now penetrating between her cheeks and pulling them apart slightly so the lotion could be rubbed in. To make it worse, Gayle was sitting just a few feet away, watching the whole display.

"That's enough for today, I think," Lisa said, and Gary quickly withdrew his hands and handed her the bottle.

"I don't expect you'll need any help with the front, so I'll leave this here for you," he said, and started sauntering off for the shade. After several steps he stopped and turned back to Lisa, "and thank you for trusting me. I appreciate it."

"What a surprising man," Lisa said to Gayle after Gary had settled in under his shady tree.

"Funny," Gayle responded, "I was just thinking what a surprising woman." She smiled slightly, and pulled on a pair of sunglasses. "You know I wouldn't mind working on my tan, and it looks like Gary's about to doze off. Do you think anyone would object if I got rid of these old clothes," she giggled.

"Who's to object?" Lisa laughed, gesturing to the dozens of naked bodies stretched out on towels or standing in the water.

Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the young assistant quickly wriggle out of her jeans and pull off her top. Lisa guessed that Gayle was just out of college, maybe in her first job. She was tall and slender, probably close to 5' 10" and maybe 120 pounds soaking wet. She had small, perky breasts, an A cup with small areolas and prominent nipples. Sliding off her plain white cotton panties, she revealed a neatly trimmed dark colored bush, indicating that she used some sort of tint to give her hair a light ash brown hue. Seeming completely at ease, she stretched out on her back and continued chatting with Lisa, seeking her advice about career choices and talking about life in Florida.

After about 15 or 20 minutes, Liza realized they were running out of time. "I hate to end the break, but I have to ask you to wake Gary up. I'd like to get some shots of me in the lake, and maybe we can get a few more quick interviews."

Gayle got up and started heading toward Gary. "Oops," she said, retreating to her towel. Guess I better not give the poor guy a heart attack," she said, pulling on her panties and jeans, then refastening her bra. "You know, he's been waiting all week to catch a glimpse of you. Even gave up a fishing trip with some buddies to work this weekend. And believe me, Gary loves fishing." She pulled on her top and headed over to get Gary.

"Well, I guess I have at least one fan in Florida," Lisa thought to herself as she stood up and headed to the lake. "Hope he's enjoying the show."

After the time in the sun, the lake water felt cool and refreshing. Lisa waded in, careful to keep her head above water, but quickly getting in deep enough that she could squat down with her breasts below the waterline. She watched with amusement as Gary first tried to roll up his pants legs, then finally waded out into knee-deep water so he could film Lisa and the other swimmers. Gayle was more practical, just slipping off her jeans and wading out in her panties and top. They got a number of good shots, including a few of Lisa swimming, and then decided to call it a day.

Back at the main building, Lisa quickly dressed and then did a brief wrap up outside the locker room, sharing her sense that being nude at Camp Sunshine was, for its members, a totally natural thing that required no special courage. She admitted that for her it was very different but that the day's experience had given her a newfound respect for the healthy attitudes that naturists had about the human body.

"But the most important thing I learned today" Lisa added in conclusion, "is be sure to bring an apron to a cookout."

****

By Wednesday afternoon, Lisa had finished the editing, keeping the "apron" line as the closing comment. She had enjoyed working with Bernadette, Gayle, and yes, even Gary. He had turned out to be a very talented cameraman and had managed to capture some great scenes throughout the day. In the editing process, she and the videographer at Channel 4 had extracted several still images that could be used for promotion, including the shot of Lisa in her apron and in the water at the lake. Her particular favorite, which didn't really fit with any of her narration, was a sequence of her sitting on the bench after her dive in volleyball. The editor had managed to extract one shot where her arms succeeded in blocking the view of her breasts, and although the curve of her ass was fully displayed, you couldn't quite see her crack. That made it into the final cut as part of the collage of images shown at the end of report.

Lisa asked for copies of that shot, along with the picture in the lake and of her in her apron, and attached them to a short email message to Gary. "Thanks for all your help; here's a few souvenirs of our weekend." She hesitated just a moment, then clicked on Send. Sure enough, a few minutes later she received a reply.

"Thought you had forgotten all about me; glad you remember the good times. I sure do."

Bill was very pleased with the final cut of the report, and promotional pieces continued to run throughout the evenings leading up to the Friday Night Special. "Our star reporter Lisa Marvell continues her series on "Women Who Dare to Bare" with a visit to a nudist camp. Get a break from the winter blues and join the newscast Friday at 11:00 to see if Lisa can be converted to the naturist life style."

Throughout the week, more postings of clips from earlier weeks continued to pop up on the internet. Someone had even started a Lisa Marvell Shrine Page, with links to the videos. The station's website added more pictures of Lisa to the "Gallery of Channel 4 Reporters," and those started showing up on a number of websites and forums. So, when Lisa's report ran at the end of Friday's 11:00 broadcast, there were a record number of viewers tuned in.

"I had the good fortune to escape our wintry weather and travel to Florida last weekend," Lisa's report began. "My journey took me in search of more women who dare to bare, in this case, the women -- and men -- who are members of the Camp Sunshine nudist camp."

The camera cut away from Lisa live in the studio to the first shots of the camp and interviews of people arriving. Then, the camera moved inside the main building to show Lisa checking in beneath the No Clothes/No Exceptions sign. She had added a voiceover saying, "I quickly realized that if I didn't strip, there would be no story. I knew I owed it to our viewers to take it all off." Then Lisa's locker room changing scene appeared just as she had planned, along with her first outdoor reactions and the encounter with the group of men.

Throughout the scenes of walking, the volleyball game, the cookout, and the beach, a great deal of clever editing had been done to choose shots that showed people either out of focus or only from the waist up in the back, interspersed with talking head shots. But Lisa and the editor had made sure to pace it so that occasionally full-length shots of Lisa and the other campers appeared, with deliberate blurring introduced to obscure private parts. She did allow a couple of sequences to slip through. One at the cookout, featured Lisa serving hamburgers in her apron but then showed her turning around briefly to grab some more food and revealing her naked backside. The second was a shot of three women from behind as they slowly waded into the lake. The observant viewer could clearly see that one of the three was Lisa. And for the less observant viewer, slow motion clips mysteriously appeared on the internet within a day, with arrows pointing to the reporter's ass.

The narration concluded with the reminder to bring an apron, and the camera switched back to Lisa, live in the studio. To complete the gag, she had the apron over her arm, and she laughingly held it up in front of her. "So that's tonight report on Women who dare to bare. Next week, we're going to approach things from a little bit different perspective. We'll be talking to Jill Santos, a photographer who specializes in taking revealing pictures of women ranging for lingerie ads to private sittings for individuals who may want to create a special present for that certain someone in their lives. And just wait until you see who's going to be modeling for Jill."

Tim quickly chimed in and said, "That wouldn't happen to be you, Lisa, would it?"

"Well, Tim, you've seen that sometimes I can't resist joining in, but I can't just interview myself, can I? So, I'll be talking with Jill and her model next week on our Friday Night Special. Please join us then."

(To be continued)

rd75000
rd75000
843 Followers
12