A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilary unbuttoned my pants, and pulled my lower garments to the floor. She started slowly, getting my cock nice and slick with her saliva. When she felt it was properly taken care of, she put the tip in her mouth and swirled momentarily before sliding it further in. She was building a nice rhythm with a small amount of suction. Not like an experienced hooker, but it is obvious Hilary, unlike Emma, has done this before, if only a couple of times. The good Christian isn't so innocent. I stroked her hair. "You're doing well." With the encouragement I gave, she went faster, or maybe I was just getting close and it felt that way. "Here it comes and you better take it all, you fucking Slut." I came. I imagine it was like Old Faithful spouting out, there was that much. Having complete control over a woman will do that to you. As Hilary was finishing cleaning my cock, I heard a slight moan. I glanced at Emma. She was sitting on the desk, nude. We smiled at each other. "Alright Slut, time to please your other Master."

Emma let out a small shriek in anticipation as Hilary slid over to her. Hilary may have been experienced in giving a man head, but not a woman. She was very tentative, barely doing anything until Emma grabbed her by the back of the head and plastered Hilary's face to her pelvic bone. I leaned down to Hilary's ear. "I can tell this is your first time doing this, but you better get used to it. Just imagine this was your cunt. How do you like to be pleased?" I then heard Emma moan louder and get into whatever Hilary was now doing. It was the sound of improvement.

I took this opportunity to go over my teacher's body. I cupped her breasts and found her nipples to be hard. I snaked my hands down and felt her pussy; it was wet. Just when I stood back up, I saw Emma covering her mouth with her hand, her legs clenching the sides of Hilary's head while she convulsed on the desk. It took a minute for her to calm down, but she finally relaxed and Hilary came out for air. "Clean her up really well, Slut. You are to view our cum as a gift. Don't waste it." Hilary went back between her legs and in no time had Emma clean. Hilary even licked her lips when she was done.

"Babe, I thought you would like to know our Slut is soaking wet. What should we do about that?"

Emma just threw up one of her hands as she was still lying on the desk trying to catch her breath.

I leaned back down to Hilary and whispered. "Do you want to cum too?" This is the last question I planned on asking her, ever. A yes would tell me that she may be accepting of her new role. A no means she has an impressive amount of will power, considering the desecration I just put her through, and will be an unbearable pain in the ass to break.

She slightly nodded, ashamed of herself. I smiled to myself.

"Lay next to Emma." Hilary jumped up and did so with such speed, I was amazed. I aligned my cock up with her entrance and shoved it in. No gentleness. Emma turned on her side and one hand frigged Hilary's clit and the other took turns pulling hard on her nipples. I really thought Emma was going to tear them off. She leaned in and whispered something to her and Hilary's eyes went wide and then her body shook underneath me. Her pussy milked me hard. Emma immediately removed her hand off Hilary's clit and then twisted and pulled both her nipples at once with an incredible amount of torque, sending another shockwave through Hilary. I pulled out and blasted my seed all over her stomach. After a few breaths, and without instruction, Hilary's hand went absentmindedly to her stomach and dutifully wiped my cum and then brought it back to her mouth to suck down. She repeated the act until she was clean.

Emma and I got dressed while Hilary waited for orders. "I want you to shave that shitty excuse for pubic hair and you don't need to wear underwear anymore. Oh, and for Christ's sake, do something about that wardrobe. You can wear skirts that are shorter than mid shin and blouses that don't completely cover your cleavage. And if orders are not followed, I assure you there will be consequences for every infraction." As we left, I saw Hilary start to scramble to get dressed.

I opened the car door and Emma got in. "What did you whisper to her?" I asked as I got into the driver's side.

"I was pulling hard on one of her nipples and was explaining that there was a penalty for having sex with my cock. She must really like pain because she climaxed right away."

"Your cock?" I questioned.

"Yes, it's my cock." Emma announced as if I should've known. "I love you and I want you to be happy. I'll do anything for you. While you are the only man for me, you can fuck whoever you want and I don't care. That doesn't mean there isn't going to be a penalty for the bitch you stick my cock into."

I laughed. "Fair enough."

Chapter 4: The First Student

We pulled into the mall.

"What are we doing here?" Emma asked.

"You mean I can't take you out?" I got out of the car and went around opening her door. "You deserve a shopping day." I kissed her.

Emma kissed me back with an enthused passion. "I don't know any boyfriends who take their girl to the mall without being asked."

As soon as we walked into the mall, I went a couple steps ahead of her, turned around and threw my hands in the air. "Whatever you want Babe. The mall is yours."

Emma jumped in her giddiness. We went to several clothes shops and Emma's wardrobe completely changed. Now she was wearing black hip hugging jeans with a tight white tank top with a black short sleeve denim jacket with a pair of black heels. Before long, I saw a store I wanted to go to. "Over here." I wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her to the jewelry store. I had her looking at necklaces while I wandered. I saw my selection and made the purchase. I rejoined her as she was trying to decide between a heart and a rose charm with a gold necklace. "I like the heart."

"The heart it is." Emma shook with excitement.

As the saleswoman wrapped up the necklace, I set the box I purchased on the glass counter.

"What's this?" Emma was perplexed.

"Open it." I nodded.

When she did, I fell to one knee. "Emma Brant, will you marry me?"

Emma screamed, "Yes!" and fell on top of me.

"I'm glad I can make you as happy as you make me."

We left the jewelry store, ate at a steak place in the mall and entered the big department store. Emma was trying on some clothes when Lindsey Hudson stormed towards me, Shelby practically begging from behind her to stop with Denise and Keri, two other members of the upper echelon clique right behind them.

"What the fuck did you say to Shelby? She's been depressed ever since you bumped into us at school."

"I only told her the truth, nothing more." I gave a hard look at Shelby. "You better put a leash on your puppy because I have no qualms about telling her what I said."

Shelby immediately grabbed Lindsey by her shoulders and started pleading with her to drop it.

"Asshole!" Lindsey shouted and gave me the finger as Shelby tried dragging her away.

That gave me an idea. This chance encounter could save me some money. I headed toward the group of girls, specifically Shelby. Lindsey noticed and went completely off the deep end, telling, or should I say yelling at me to get away. I put my hand on Shelby's shoulder and whispered. "In ten minutes, I want you to pretend to get an urgent call and leave your little group. Meet me outside in front of the bookstore. If you don't, everyone will know you're secret come Monday." I headed back to the dressing rooms and Emma came out.

I pulled up to the curb, got out, and pushed the backseat forward, indicating I wanted Shelby to get in. She surprised me by getting in without even uttering one word, let alone putting up a fight.

"Where are we going?" Shelby finally asked.

I just glanced at her in my rearview mirror. "Tell me about Lindsey. Why was she the only one of your group not holding a shopping bag or clothes to purchase?"

"Why do you care?" Shelby hissed. "And where are we going?"

"I'll tell you when you tell me." I said coldly.

Shelby let out a sigh. "Her Dad lost his job and they're struggling. Her Mom never worked, but was lucky enough to get a waitress job recently but it's nowhere near enough."

"We're going to the home of Lucas and John Silver."

Emma turned around, placing her hand in a way that flaunted the size of her diamond to Shelby. "I need to thank you."

"Why is that?" Shelby was shocked at the statement.

"I want to thank you for turning down my man. Just think, this could've been you." Emma leaned over and practically rammed her tongue to my tonsils. She pulled back and gave Shelby the huge smile that has been plastered on her face since the engagement.

We pulled up to a rundown house on the shitty side of the city. "Wait here." I said to the ladies as I went up the walkway and knocked on the door. Lucas, an idiot stoner with long black hair answered the door and I could see his twin, John, sitting in a recliner a few feet behind him. They were currently doing their fourth year as juniors at our school, which makes them 20 years old. "Hey Lucas, I need enough LSD for a weekend party."

"I got that, hang on a second?" Lucas returned a minute later, holding a bag.

Before he could quote a price, I started. "As far as payment goes, I can give you cash, or I can have Shelby Preston blow each of you." I waved to the car and Emma got out followed by Shelby. Up until this moment, I was prepared to have the twins take her fully, but with all the needles these boys use, I'm afraid she'd end up with a STD and die. I didn't want that on my conscience.

Lucas's eyes lit up and John stood up with his mouth agape. They both stared at each other for a moment. I could see drool. They looked at me and in unison said "Shelby." I was then handed a plastic bag. I knew they would.

"After you, Shelby." I stepped aside and she hesitantly entered the house. "Have a seat on the couch." As she did, John and Lucas took a seat on each side of her and she cringed. They each put a hand on her thighs. Shelby went to stand when I held up a hand. "Shelby, I need you to take care of these two orally for me. If not, Emma here is has an email ready to be sent to the entire school about the subject we discussed." I gave a sinister smile as Emma flashed Shelby her phone, it displaying her email screen. "Just do what you've done to half the football team."

A resigned look was strewn across her face and she slid down to her knees. The twin's faces were eager with anticipation. Soon both boys had their pants around their ankles. Shelby spit on each boys cock and began skiing. Pumping her hands, she tentatively lowered her head in John's lap. This was a wonderful experience for me and Emma's doing her damn best not to break out laughing. Shelby began going in earnest, bobbing with speed on one while pumping hard on the other one, and then she switched.

I looked at my watch and whispered to Emma. "We need to get going." I put my arm around her waist and we silently extricated ourselves from the premises, leaving Shelby.

Chapter 5: If It Works, Great. If Not, We Had Fun!

It was nearing eleven at night when we pulled up to our next stop, a red single story ranch style home two towns over. "Looks like we'll have to break in."

"Let's do it." Emma was most enthused.

We went around to the back yard and fortune favored us as we found an unlocked window. At least I didn't have to break the glass. We entered into the office and were nearly scared half to death by the damn cat that jumped in front of us from the desk. The price of not having an invitation I guess. I set down my duffle bag and then I went to the door and peeked through the darkness to make sure the coast is clear. To the left is the living room, across the hall is the bathroom, and to the right a bedroom where our target, Rachel, was sleeping on her back.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." I whispered and Emma nodded her answer. I snuck silently into her bedroom and placed a strip in her slightly opened mouth and immediately ducked down in case she woke up. I crawled out the bedroom and rejoined Emma in the office. "30 minutes." I said with a smile.

I sat in the office chair with Emma on my lap as we kissed, slowly at first but it quickly ramped up in fervor to a full blown make out session. My hand was inside her top and hers was rubbing my rapidly growing erection through my jeans. All too soon though, it was time for the next phase of our plan. "Play the music as soon as I start talking."

I entered the bedroom and Rachel was already beginning to stir. I stood with the moonlight at my back, hoping the glow around my body would be soothing to her. I started talking, with George Handel's Messiah playing in the background, before she had a chance to scream, throw something, or freak the fuck out.

I spoke in a reassuring tone. "Rachel, I am the Son of God, you're Sheppard. You have nothing to fear as you are a good person, My Child. As long as you follow in my footsteps and do as I say, heaven will await you." I sat on the bed as I continued spewing my garbage. I rambled on for quite some time before I left, praising her goodness. I really needed water. I had to be quick. I didn't want her to be alone.

"Do you think it will work?" Emma asked when I came out.

"It did for Charles Manson." I shrugged my shoulders. "Worst case scenario, she'll think it was a dream. Try and get some rest. I'll need to get a couple hours sleep periodically and I want you alert when it's your turn, my angel."

When I came back, a vibrator in hand, I immediately started up the Son of God speak. "Do as I say and you will find enlightenment. In fact, I want to reward you for your dedication to me. Put your faith in me." I pulled the bedspread away from her body, her long brown hair splayed behind her. I slowly pulled her panties down and lightly toyed with her pussy. I never stopped talking. My tone was low and soothing. Even as Rachel started getting wet, I only turned the vibrator to its lowest setting. I wanted everything serene. I would pump it a few times and then move to her clit and move it in a small circle for a short while. Rachel began to pant. I let my other hand roam her body, giving her a soft sensation all over. I petted her breasts, pinching her nipples. Her panting turned into a moan. As soon as she was on edge, I ramped up the speed of the vibrator and she came violently. All the while, I kept talking.

When Rachel came down from her drug induced high, I gave her another one and repeated everything. When I got tired, Emma would relieve me for an hour or two, pretending to be my angel. This went on until midday Sunday. Between the sleep deprivation, lack of food, and the constant sexual bombardment, I hope the insights of me being the Son of God and to follow my wishes take hold. If not, it was still a great weekend fucking with the mind and body of a woman.

I dropped off Emma and then went back to my place, needing to crash. I set my alarm and then fell onto my mattress at 4 pm, and I'll be damned if I didn't sleep all through the night.

I couldn't contain my exuberant feeling I had as I met Emma early in the parking lot at school. We had to impose our will on some people today and it was best to let them know as soon as possible, but that's not the cause of my jubilation.

"I've missed you Babe." I embraced my fiancé from behind.

"Me too Handsome." Emma purred back and then kissed me.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Alright, I guess."

"I slept like shit. I can't stand not sleeping next to my Goddess." I shook my head. "With that said, I want you to move in with me. I got up early to talk to my Dad and he was fine with it as long as we don't bring a baby as well."

"Really?" Emma began to cry. "He said I could? How soon?"

"I was thinking we get your things tonight." I could feel the air being squeezed from my body, Emma held me so tight. Emma slinked down my body and unzipped my fly. "We've got business to take care of."

Emma gave me her lustful smile and I had no more complaints. We were in between our two cars, which blocked some views, but frankly, I didn't care. Emma is always very passionate in our sexual endeavors and right now was no exception. As soon as I was hard, which took all of a second; she was throwing her head on my cock. Her gagging throat was trying to push me out while her momentum was forcing me further down. When my shaft was on its way out, her tongue was lightly grazing my underside. She was doing everything to coax a quick release from me and when she began to hum, it was over. She sucked every last drop out of me and then zipped me up.

I was finally able to look around and noticed a few students had watched. "Keep that up and you'll have every guy in the school asking you out."

"I'm already taken, don't you remember?" Emma flashed me her ring.

"No way will I ever forget that." I put my arm around her waist. "You ready to put people through hell?"

Emma just smiled her smile.

We found Edwin Matheny and Stu Jones in the weight room.

"Edwin. Stu. How are you guys doing?"

"What's up Will?" Stu did a curl.

"Hey there Will, I hear this little Philly of yours did you proud this morning." Emma didn't even bat an eye as Edwin was in positive humor today. I always did like Edwin. Too bad.

"Listen." My eyes went sharp and my face went cold. "I have something for you two." I handed them each a manila envelope and walked away. Inside each were clear pictures of them smoking weed and drinking alcohol on school property and a note from me telling them to be in Miss Dyer's room at 3:30 today or copies of these pictures would be sent to their football recruiters.

Next to cross our paths was Shelby, and she was not happy.

"How could you leave me there Will? You just left me!" Shelby wasn't quite screaming, but she was close.

"Shelby, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up." I emphasized the last four words which caused Emma to chuckle. "I swear. Do you have any other setting other than Bitch mode?"

"How dare you say that to me?" Shelby actually threw a punch at me. When it impacted, it caused me to take a step back.

Emma was on her in a heartbeat. "How dare you?" Whack! Emma slapped Shelby's face and a red mark appeared. A small congregation gathered around us.

I leaned down to Shelby. "Apparently you want the world to know your secret, Bastard, oops, I meant less than a Bastard."

Shelby's eyes went wide. "No, please. I'm sorry."

"I'll give you one more chance. Come to Miss Dyer's class room at 3:30 today." I stood up. "Let's go Babe."

Emma got up and draped herself to me as we left the scene. One more to go. We traveled the school, but couldn't find her and it was time to go to class. Damn.

During my first hour American History class, I was pulled from the lecture to go visit Principal Larson. When I arrived, Emma and Shelby were sitting, waiting. I took a seat next to Emma and put my arm around her. Shelby couldn't even look at me. After a few moments, the three of us were called into the office by Mr. Dawson, a science teacher.

Principal Larson was standing with her back to us, reading a file as we sat. "Who wants to tell me what that skirmish Mr. Dawson witnessed this morning was about?" Her voice was clear and conveyed authority.

Silence.

"No one?" Principal Larson turned around and froze. She looked tired. She shook her head and stared intently at me.

"I'll tell you, but it will have to be done privately." I answered. "Why don't you let everyone go back to class and I'll take full responsibility for this morning?"

"Of course." Principal Larson stammered. "That sounds reasonable." She sat at her desk and dismissed everyone by merely waving.