A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers

As soon as the door shut, I stood, locked it and walked behind Principal Larson. She eyed me the whole way, but didn't move. "Rachel, you did well following my instruction. You deserve a reward." I began to gently massage her shoulders as I spoke in a calming tone. "It's just another example of your righteousness." I lowered my hands and began to softly rub her upper body as I did all weekend, paying a specific focus on her breasts.

Rachel's head lowered and her mind seemed to accept that I was someone she should listen to. "Thank you." She replied calmly.

"Why don't you stand up?" Rachel complied without hesitation. "Turn around and let me see you." She obeyed, her head still down. "Why do you not look at me? Do you feel you are not worthy of my presence?"

"I know I am not." Rachel said meekly.

"Why? I did say you were a good person, one of righteousness. But maybe you would feel better if you gave me an offering. Perhaps if you gave yourself to me you would feel you could look me in the eye. Would you like that?"

Rachel removed her grey suit coat. "Thank you."

What a feeling it is to have control over a person like this. As Rachel stripped, so did I. I'm not sure how much time I actually have, so I wanted to hurry it along. You just never know what type of deviant might be sent to the Principal's office. I sat in her chair as she removed her last article of clothing, her black panties. She didn't even hesitate and immediately straddled me.

My cock was immersed in my Principal's pussy, being bathed by a wonderful, sensual feeling. Rachel started slowly and I couldn't help but to fondle her breasts. I had to keep reminding myself not to pinch or grope too hard. I had to keep it light, loving. She began to pick up speed and I could tell she was an educator as I was definitely learning from her experiences. She would almost corkscrew down my shaft and when she bottomed out, she grinded her hips into me. She began panting, "I am not worthy," over and over again. It was her mantra and it seemed to put her on the edge but not go over. I was ready to erupt and wasn't sure how long I could last.

Almost in a panic, I cupped both hands to her face and forced eye contact. "Yes, you are, My Child."

Rachel shrieked like something out of a horror movie. There was no stopping me at that point. I exploded inside her and her pussy muscles did everything in their power to keep me inside her.

Rachel seemed to love that my seed was on its way to her womb. "I can feel you presence inside me."

What could I have done? Throw her off me? The Son of God wouldn't throw anybody. I wonder if she's hit menopause yet. Time will tell.

Knock. Knock. Knock. "Are you okay in there Principal Larson?" It was her secretary, Mrs. Yates, undoubtedly responding to Rachel's ungodly wail as she climaxed.

A look of nervousness took hold of Rachel and she looked at me, well sort of. She still couldn't look me in the eye. I smiled and she visibly calmed. "Tell her yes. That you only banged your shin on the desk."

Rachel smiled. "I'm fine. I just banged my shin on the desk."

"Oh, okay then." The voice filtered through the door.

Rachel then climbed off of me. "Thank you for the honor you have just given me." She said humbly as she got dressed.

"You are most certainly welcome, My Child." I got dressed. "I may have a student of yours, Emma Brant, run errands for me. She is a good person like yourself that I have let in on my existence. If she comes to you, it would be beneficial to my cause if you were to assist her in whatever undertaking I assigned her.

My mind was in a whirlwind as I made my way to my 3rd hour class.

"So, did you fuck her?" Emma interrupted my thought process as she wrapped herself around me.

"No, other way around. And get this; afterward, she thanked me for the privilege." I smirked.

"Damn it. I didn't get to give her a penalty."

"Babe, to be honest I didn't have that intention when we did that to her over the weekend. But I don't think it is wise to penalize her when she thinks I'm the Son of God." I hugged her tightly. "You may have to let that one go. Don't want to ruin our cover."

Emma's eyes brightened. "Okay, since you put it that way, I'll leave Principal Larson alone." She gave me her warm smile again. "I'll just take it out on the next skank."

"You really are an angel." I kissed her.

Chapter 6: Four Deals Are Struck

When we broke the kiss, Emma pointed. "There she is."

"Good eyes Babe, I'll see you 6th period." I hustled through the crowd and caught our target right before she entered her class. "Lindsey." I was bright and chipper.

Lindsey turned around with a look of disgust. "I have nothing to say to you. I know you took Shelby half way across town and left her for dead. Keri and I had a hell of a time finding it. You're lucky I don't go to the Principal and tell her you're harassing students." She turned to go into the classroom. "Now if you'll excuse me."

Yeah, the Principal isn't much of a threat anymore. "Lindsey, please wait." She didn't. So I just decided to attend her class this period. I walked in and took the seat right next to hers.

"Get out of here Will. Leave me alone."

"Look, all I want to do is make it up to you. Let me take you to the Pizza Shack across the street for lunch."

"Who you really need to make it up to is Shelby." Lindsey was defiant.

"Hey, this is my seat." Harold Parks stood next to me.

"I'm leaving in minute, hold on." The bell rung to start class as I turned back to Lindsey. "I already talked to her this morning and now I want to make it up to you."

I could almost see Lindsey's defensive wall crumble. "You know Will; this is a side of you I haven't seen before. You seem so confident now." Lindsey brushed the back of her hand against my arm.

"So you'll let me buy you lunch?"

"Young man, I need you to go to your own class." Mr. Walker said as he whacked a ruler against his desk.

"I gotta go now, so is that a yes?"

Lindsey gave a little grin. "Yes, now get going before he sends you to the Principal's office."

I stood and waved a hand gesture for Harold to now take his seat. With that, the class gushed out in laughter. As I went through the door, Mr. Walker said, "And don't come back." This made the class laugh more.

Now I have a date with the captain of the cheerleaders. Well, she thinks it's a date anyway. I just remember her influencing Shelby to laugh at my proposal just six days ago and the sight of her tormenting Emma so many times. I really didn't have any desire to go to class so I wandered the halls until there was only five minutes left of the period and made my way back to Mr. Walker's class and to wait for Lindsey.

"Hey there." Lindsey lightly smacked my arm. "Have you been out here the entire time?"

"Nope, I walked around a little bit then came back here to meet you. You ready?"

"Absolutely."

We sat down and I ordered a large pepperoni and two cola's for us. I let her flirt for most of the time through lunch until I dropped the bomb.

"That really was funny." I took a drink. "Anyways, I was wondering how your family was holding up."

Lindsey's mood went solemn. "Fine, why do you ask?"

"I was just interested in how your Dad's job search was going?"

Lindsey took a deep breath, relinquishing her façade. "It's been rough." A few tears began to plummet down her cheeks. "My Dad can't find a job and Mom is never home, grabbing whatever hours she can at her waitressing job. I know we aren't making all the payments. I've even started looking for work." She put her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I reached over and put a hand on her shoulder. "Would you care if I helped out? I could hire you?"

"What, you mean like in the movie Can't Buy Me Love or Love Don't Cost a Thing?" Lindsey wiped away a few tears. "I don't think you realize, but you wouldn't have to pay for me. I'll be your girlfriend without money."

"No. I'm serious. I want to hire you as an... escort." My eyes turned cold and all affection in my voice faded.

"What?" Lindsey was caught completely off guard.

"Please tell me you know what I mean?" I asked arrogantly.

Lindsey's mouth just hung open.

I rolled my eyes. "A whore, slut, jezebel, hooker, floozy, harlot, streetwalker..."

"Stop!" Lindsey put up her hand. "I get it." She finished in a defeated tone.

"A prostitute." I added with a smile. "I pay well. Interested?" I took one last drink, emptying my cup. "I know with all the boyfriends you've had, you have to have some skills. I really think you can be of value to me."

"I thought you were interested in me." Lindsey's head hung low and she began to pick at a stray pepperoni on her plate.

"Nope." I chuckled, thoroughly dismissing her statement. "I'm attached to Emma." I just gazed over her downtrodden form. "Look, I'm going to go. If you're interested, let me know." I stood and took a couple steps.

"Wait." Lindsey stopped me with the most pathetic, helpless sound. "How much are we talking?"

I sat back down. "Well, I'd like to put you on salary. Say $500 a week. Some weeks you may have a couple of clients, others weeks may be zero. Either way you get paid."

Lindsey rebutted. "$1000."

"Mmm. $700. Final offer, take it or leave it."

"How do I know I can count on this every week?"

"I'll pay you every Monday, starting today, effectively paying you in advance. There is one rule I expect to be followed while you are under my employ."

"What's that?"

"Obedience. If I'm paying for something, I expect my money's worth. You do what I or Emma tells you to do without even the slightest bit of hesitation. If you can do that, we have a deal and my first order would be for you to be at Miss Dyer's class at 3:30 this afternoon and I will have your first weeks' pay. If not, enjoy the cardboard box you'll be living in."

"I'll be there." Lindsey said disheartened.

I stood and left. Knowing full well I was getting a bargain for $700 a week. Normally that is what one night would be. I was prepared to pay much more for the head cheerleader to do whoever I tell her to do.

6th period finally arrived. I was excited to see Emma. I was excited to see my slave. I went to my car to get my duffle bag, ensuring I'd be late.

I was greeted at the door with a kiss from Emma. "So how did it go with the 'head' cheerleader?"

"She'll be here, $700 a week."

"Good, now c'mon in and let's see if our slave listened."

"You didn't go in yet?" I was momentarily stunned.

"I was waiting for you, c'mon." Emma was practically pulling me in.

We walked in, well I was dragged in, and we had to do a double take. Hilary's blouse showed ample cleavage, her skirt ended just above the knee, both hugging her body tightly, and she had on a pair of black pumps. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair was styled up with just a tendril cascading over one of her cheeks. I can tell she got a manicure and a pedicure and if her skirt was shorter, she would look like she was in Lindsey's new profession. Throughout class, Hilary avoided looking at us. I liked what I saw and it was obvious Emma did too as she was damn near drooling every time she looked up. Not that I wasn't, I just didn't show it.

With class over, Hilary stood in front of her desk with her head bowed. Emma and I stood. I went toward Hilary and Emma began clearing the desks in front of Hilary's desk. "Get undressed." I ordered.

Hilary did without even blinking an eye. On the inside, I was jumping for joy. I wasn't sure how two days without seeing me would affect her. Hell, I assumed she would've skipped town. On the outside, my face was cold and calculating. I looked her over with my hand to my chin. I reached out and felt her sex. It was shaved, but there was some stubble. I am truly grateful I can punish her for a legitimate infraction I can blame on her. "It's not smooth. I expect my Slut to present a body to me that I can be proud of." I went to my duffle bag and pulled out a paddle.

"No Master. Please, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Hilary started to cry.

At that moment, the door opened. I glanced at my watch, 3:30. Just in time. Hilary's look was priceless and she went to cover herself with her hands.

"It's okay Slut, I was expecting guests so don't embarrass me." I gave a stern look.

"Sorry Master." Hilary's hands went back to her sides.

Lindsey, Stu, Edwin, and Shelby entered the room and Emma directed them to the empty area. All four of them had a look of disbelief at seeing their naked teacher.

"Babe." I looked at Emma and then nodded toward Lindsey.

Emma went to the duffle bag and pulled out an envelope and handed it to the cheerleader.

Lindsey opened it and seemed surprised the envelope contained the money we agreed on.

"Are we good Lindsey?" She nodded. "Each one of you is here for the same reason." I spun the paddle in my hand. "To see what will happen when you disappoint me. Bend over the desk Slave." Hilary did so immediately and the four were in awe that Miss Dyer did so without question. "Grab hold of the edge of the desk and don't you dare move." Just as Hilary did, the first strike came crashing down like thunder. Thwack.

"Aaaiieeeee." Hilary cried out.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Each one echoing in the room. To Hilary's credit, her hands stayed put. For five minutes, I struck forcefully and repeatedly. Very quickly, her ass became beat red and her screams were becoming grunts and moans, again. "It's over Slut. You can take your spot at my side now." I pointed at the floor.

Hilary kneeled beside me. "Thank You Master. I promise I'll do better."

The quartet that stood before me had facial expressions as if they were in a cartoon.

"Now with that done, here is what I want from you. You four are the most influential in our school. If I see or even hear of you or any of your minions doing something I don't approve of, it will be your ass over the desk and any knowledge about you will become public. Either way, I don't give a shit." I paused to let them digest my words. "Lindsey, come over here." As she took a couple steps, I had to force myself not to smile. "You three are free to go, but I expect all of you to be back here 3rd period tomorrow for a meeting." Stu and Edwin were heading toward the door rather briskly but Shelby seemed to go at a snail's pace. I turned back to Lindsey. "I want to see my investment." Lindsey slowly put her hands on the hem of her shirt. With a deep breath, she lifted and removed it. When she finished stripping, I really took a look. "I must say, cheerleading has done you well. By all means, turn around." When her back was to me, I took her in my arms and whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry for my choice of words earlier. I do like you. I do. More than you could ever know. I want to be with you. I suppose earlier I was just scared of my feelings for you. I will take care of you. But I love Emma and I won't hurt her. I can't. You can turn back around." Lindsey then faced me. "Do you understand?" She had a small smile and hugged me. "Are you still willing to do this?"

"I can for you." Lindsey let loose a few tears.

"I am sorry. I will have to talk to you a certain way in front of Emma. Just as Miss Dyer's name is Slut, I decided yours will be whore." I said sympathetically. "I hope you understand."

"I do." Lindsey nodded.

"Thank you Lindsey." I said comfortingly, still whispering. "Shall we start?"

"I'm ready."

I love dumb blondes. Lindsey believed every word. I figure if she believes there is a chance at love for her, she will be more accommodating to me. "Slut, on the desk. Lindsey, my slave here gets really horny when she gets spanked. I want you to take care of her for me."

Lindsey lowered her face to Hilary's pussy. As she got close, she looked at me and mouthed "For you," smiled, and dove in. She has definitely done this before. Shelby maybe? I can arrange to see that. Emma came over and draped herself on me as she always does. God, I love her. Or I should say, the Son of God loves her.

Emma nuzzled in my neck. "Thank you for this."

"Anything for you." I kissed her deeply. "Why don't we have some fun?"

Hilary's moans were getting louder as Emma and I got undressed. I lightly stroked my shaft as I watched the head cheerleader suck at Miss Dyer's womanhood. A total erotic fantasy.

"Why don't you have our Slut treat you to a good time with her mouth and I'll give our new toy a try. That way you can punish Lindsey twice." I rubbed Emma's small tits.

"Twice?" Emma asked curiously.

I smiled at her. "You mean you already forgot about the Principal's debt?"

Emma flashed a wicked grin. Whatever Emma has planned for Lindsey, I can't wait to watch it. Emma straddled Hilary's face and I positioned myself behind Lindsey. Simultaneously, Hilary's tongue entered Emma and I pierced Lindsey with my rod. Immediately, Lindsey pushed back on me. Every couple moments, I saw Lindsey look over her shoulder at me and smile. That usually was followed by different contortion of her body. Lindsey spun her ass counterclockwise. She pushed back while arching her back up. She reached between my legs and cupped my balls. The guttural sounds of sex filled the room. Moaning, heavy grunting, the occasional wail, and a plethora of praises to God all vibrated off the walls. My eyes locked with my fiancé and the look on her face was pure bliss. My visual senses were on overload. To watch Emma writhing on a squirming Hilary while her legs encompassed a convulsing Lindsey. Just to be able to watch Emma's orgasm pushed me over the edge. My head fell back and I closed my eyes. I penetrated as deep as I could and I blew my load inside Lindsey's sopping cunt. It seemed to go on forever. Then there was a high pitched scream that brought me back from my euphoria. I jerked my head forward to see Emma, underneath Lindsey, stretching her nipples as far as they could go. Then, right when I pulled out, she smacked Lindsey's pussy with her palm, hard.

Lindsey fell to the floor, confused. "What was that for?"

Hilary sat up and was absolutely glowing, not just from her two orgasms, but knowing full well something happened to Lindsey having known Emma's rule.

Emma embraced me. "Slut, explain to Whore what happened."

"Yes Mrs. Master." Hilary slid down next to Lindsey. "You had sex with Mrs. Master's cock. The penalty she delivered to you was the price you pay for her letting you have the privilege. It hurts, but wasn't it oh so worth it?"

Lindsey glanced up at me with a weak smile and gave a quick nod. "Absolutely."

Hilary then did something I didn't expect. She started cleaning out Lindsey's cunt, and she was making a spectacle of it. Apparently, this is all it took for Lindsey to forget about what Emma did as her body began contorting in ways I didn't think was imaginable. Not really wanting to take our eyes off the show being played out before us, Emma and I forced ourselves to get dressed. As soon as Lindsey howled, signifying her orgasm, I went to Hilary. "Very good Kitten." I patted her on top of the head.

On the way out, I had my arm wrapped around Emma's waist and Lindsey was about a foot away from me on the other side.

"Well," Lindsey stopped, and I swear I could see jealousy in her eyes, "My car is over there."

"Later Whore." Emma dismissed.

I broke from Emma and put my head to Lindsey's ear. "Remember, you should consider it an honor to be my Whore. Every time it is said, it is my way of saying I love you."

Lindsey blushed. "Thank you for saying that." She kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for the greatest sex of my life."

"You're welcome, Whore." I stressed the last word and put a finger to her cheek. I want her to embrace her new life.

Lindsey's smile was exuberant.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers