A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,050 Followers

As soon as we got in the car, I openly laughed, hard. I started snorting.

Emma chuckled briefly. "What's so funny?"

"A week ago, that bitch laughed at me for asking Shelby out and now she's in love with me." I inhaled deeply, trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah, I noticed." Emma said a little upset. "And I don't like it."

"Ah, Babe, don't be jealous." I put my arm around Emma. "No one will ever replace you. I mean how many people would ever say I will do anything and everything to please you?"

"I don't know, but I will." Emma said flatly.

"So don't worry about Whore. I'm only encouraging it so eventually I don't have to pay her." I kissed Emma. "I proposed to you. I'm moving in with you. You are the one I want"

"But she's got the perfect body. I can't compete..."

"Compete? There's no competition. Your body is perfect. And besides, I don't think I could ever have a conversation with her. I mean there's no cure for stupid. It's me and you. Well, me and you and a perfectly trained slave. Even if you don't trust her, trust me."

"You're right. I trust you." Emma smiled.

Chapter 7: How to Deal With a Parent

We were in Emma's bedroom, just finished packing what she wanted when her Mom came home.

"Em dear, are you home? Whose car is outside?" Emma's Mom called up the stairs.

We trudged downstairs and I took Emma's two suitcases to the car as Emma went into the kitchen to see her Mom. I made my way back in and sat on the couch.

"Oh he's back inside; c'mon I want you to meet him." Emma's voice was full of enthusiasm.

"Yes. I would like to meet the boy responsible for corrupting my sweet, innocent daughter." Emma's Mom's voice sounded none too happy.

"Mom, this is Will. Will, this is my Mom, Nancy Brant."

"Hello, Mrs. Brant, pleased to meet you." I extended my hand.

Nancy ignored my request as Emma sat in my lap. I swear smoke was coming from her ears.

"So you're the man encouraging, this." Nancy made a gesture with both of her hands towards her daughter.

"I encourage her to be herself." I countered.

"This isn't the time for jokes. Be seri... Oh my God! What is on your finger young lady?"

"Do you like it?" Emma seemed impervious to her Mom's anger as she still had a beaming smile. "My man here got it for me Friday. I'm going to be Mrs. Emma Harrison."

"Ma'am, I have money and a slave. I can take care of Emma just fine."

"Over my dead body!" I don't think it registered to her that I said I had a slave. Nancy stood and pointed at me. "You get out of my house! I don't ever want to see you near my daughter again! Emma, go to your room!"

I leaned in to Emma's ear. "Start rubbing my cock."

Emma smiled and her hand subtly went between my legs. "Mom, you're overreacting. We love each other and I know you'll love Will if you take the time to get to know him."

"I don't need to know him. Any man who proposes while still in high school before even meeting her parent is absolutely delusional. If your father was alive to see... What the fuck are you doing Emma? Remove your hand from his crotch this instant!"

Emma seemed very amused and increased her pace. I only wanted to see Nancy's reaction, but this was turning out much better. I was actually starting to feel a very familiar sensation brewing. "Mom relax, it's just a hand job. He'll be done in a minute."

At that moment, Nancy turned into a towering inferno.

"Tell her you're moving out." I whispered. This was getting really entertaining.

"Besides, I'll be doing much worse to him tonight when I move in with him."

I came. I could feel the stickiness on my leg as it seeped through my jeans.

Nancy went from a volcano ready to burst to a deer caught in the headlights. "What?" She was lost as she slumped back into her chair. She was obviously defeated. "Emma, you're way too young for this." Nancy said meekly. "You have such a bright future ahead of you. Don't throw it all away."

Emma got up and I was right behind her. She kissed her Mom on the cheek. "Mom, I love you, but I made my decision. I'm 18 and ready to lead my own life. I will still visit though."

Emma turned to leave and Nancy grabbed her arm. With one last futile gasp, she said, "Don't go."

Emma turned, knelt down, and cupped her Mother's hand. "Mom, I do love you," her voice was as soft as a melody, "but I'm marrying Will. He's the one, and I want to stand by his side." Emma stood and waited by the door.

I began to calmly talk as I knelt down to Nancy. "Ma'am, I made a promise to never let anyone hurt your daughter and that includes me. But that also includes you." Nancy's eyes suddenly filled with fear. Did she think I was going to hurt her? "You don't have to forgive me, even though this decision was both of ours, but I would like you to consider forgiving your daughter. Sure, an engagement and moving in together may be rash, it is, but I love her with all my heart and soul. Just keep in mind there isn't a set date for the wedding, it hasn't even been discussed. But when we do get married, I know we both will want you there, especially Emma. She is your daughter and she loves you dearly. Please return the love, even if you disapprove of our decision."

"If anything happens to her, I swear to God I'll kill you." Nancy replied.

"Ma'am, if anything happens to her, I'll give you the gun." I stood and Emma and I walked out of her old house.

We went home. I made room for her things as Emma unpacked. I lost 90% of my bathroom, 80% of my closet and 60% of my dresser space, but she's worth it. Lastly, I purchased her a vanity online. Emma deserves her own private space. Now if only there was an available room for our slave?

I slept the best I have ever slept in my life. Having a nude Emma cuddling next to me the whole night would do that to you. Life is good, better even. It amazes me how much life can change in a week. I went from being a fly on the wall to being engaged, the collector of dirty little secrets, employing a prostitute, having a slave, and the coup de grace, the Son of God. It all begs the question, am I going too far to have a peaceful High School? Everyone has the right to go to school without scrutiny or persecution, and so what if I give the elites a dose of their own medicine. I know it's outdated but an eye for an eye, right? Or should I go with forgive and forget? As for Principal Larson and Miss Dyer, I suppose they're collateral damage. If Rachel Larson could do her duty as Principal and ensure the security of her students, and that includes emotionally too, she wouldn't be in this predicament. As for Miss Dyer, she seems happy in her new role, who am I to keep her from her happiness? Thomas Jefferson once said "If there's something wrong, those that have the ability to take action, have the responsibility to take action." And Voltaire said, "Every man is guilty of the good he did not do." I hate the idea of a monarchy, but when diplomacy fails, even the presidency takes on emergency powers that can veto rights, so why can't I? I am not worthy to lead, but if no one else is willing to stand up against tyranny, I will, for Emma's sake I must.

Coming Soon: Chapters 8-13

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,050 Followers