A Day At The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers

"Not at all,' she lied innocently. "He's got his eyes on the road, right Derek?"

"Right!" Derek said.

"Right," I said as I pushed the material away from her left breast, revealing a stiff nipple.

I turned my attention back to Denise and Bret. She was teasing him, playing with his cock, getting him hard again. I stroked my dick and watched them. She kept running her finger over the tip, collecting pre-cum, then holding it up to his mouth for him to lick off. She noticed me watching and leaned over, offering me her cum coated finger. I took her hand and sucked it like it was a little cock, licking Bret's pre-cum off. We got close to the beach and Derek stopped the van announcing, "This is as far as I can go. You have to walk from here."

The beach at Boca Chica is not an official nude beach. The cops are usually pretty cool, as long as you don't push things. You have to take a little walk to get to it, and it's common to run into people along the way. Making that walk naked would qualify as pushing things, so Bret and I had to put on our shorts.

Laura pulled my shorts out of the bag and got up on her knees in the seat, turning sideways to hand them back to me. The sarong was still pulled to the side and her bald pussy was inches from Derek's face. She put the shorts on the seat and glanced down at Derek, who seemed mesmerized by her womanhood.

She placed her fingertips on either side of her cunt and pulled up on her lips. She has a fairly large clit, and it was very visible, and very erect.

"Go ahead," she said to Derek.

He looked up at her, and then at me.

I leaned into the front seat and kissed her hip. I stroked her mound, then pushed her lips apart with my fingertips, opening her pussy for him. "Make her cum," I told him.

He touched her clit with his tongue and then clamped his mouth on her crotch, expertly licking and sucking her. Both of the girls had praised his talent for cunnilingus, and Laura's reaction bore that out now. She rocked her hips forward and held his head, mashing her pussy into his face.

I felt a mouth on my cock and turned to see Denise sucking me. Her shorts were halfway down her thighs and Bret was fucking her from behind. I thought to myself that we would never make it through this day. Laura was humping Derek's mouth faster and faster, building to her climax. She came with a shudder and slumped back into the seat.

Bret was pounding Denise, and she pulled her mouth off of my cock and groaned as she and Bret came together. She took a moment to catch her breath, and then resumed on my cock. Laura reached around and cupped my balls. Past her shoulder, I could see Derek unbuttoning his shorts. I reached into the front seat and pulled his zipper down. I put my hand in the opening in his boxers and found his cock. There it was again, that soft firmness of a full erection. I struggled to get his shaft out of the material. Laura saw what I was doing and helped, pulling the boxers aside and gripping his shaft along with me.

Together we freed his hard cock. I held it upright and said to Laura, "Suck it."

She smiled at me and turned to his dick. She looked at me as she rubbed it on her lips and swirled her tongue over the head. Then she turned and sucked his cock deep into her mouth. I knew it wouldn't take long for her to get him off, and I was right. After just a minute or two he groaned and bucked as he filled her mouth with cum. She held tight to his erupting dick, taking all of his sperm. She lifted her head out of his lap and looked at me, licking her lips. She leaned toward me and put her hand behind my head.

She locked her open lips on mine and shared her freshly fucked mouth with me. I explored the flavor with my tongue, momentarily intrigued that I could distinguish between the taste of Derek's cock in her mouth and the taste of his cum. Laura cupped my balls again and squeezed me gently, and I exploded into Denise's mouth.

"Mmm, that was fun," Denise said, wiping her mouth as she lifted her head out of my lap. "Now we don't have to worry about you guys getting hard on the beach."

"I wouldn't count on that," Laura said, handing me the shorts. "You better put these on."

I pulled the shorts on, and Bret did likewise. Denise pulled her shorts up.

Derek was holding his still erect cock with one hand, and sliding the other hand over Laura's cunt, caressing her slit and slipping his fingers inside her.

"You're beautiful," he said, dreamily.

Denise said to him, "Don't go falling in love, studmuffin, she'll only break your heart."

"She's right," Laura said. She took his face in her hands and kissed him. Then she grabbed his shaft and held his chin in her other hand. "Take your hand out of my pussy and put this thing away. Pick us up in two hours, and if you're up for it, you can get another blowjob."

"From one of the guys," Denise said.

Laura looked at her and laughed. "Yeah," she said, "from one of the guys." And with that, we got out of the van and made our way to the beach.

Laura's sarong had fallen back into place, and did a decent job of keeping her decent.

"So I was thinking," Bret said, "if this is CFNM, then the girls need to keep their clothes on."

"No way," Laura said.

I argued, "No, Bret's right. The CF is clothed female, after all." I was teasing. Laura was a die-hard exhibitionist and there was no way she would remain clothed on a nude beach.

We got to the nude area. There was a couple near us and two guys further up the beach, all of them naked.

"But it's a nude beach!" Laura protested as Bret and I dropped our shorts. She pulled the folds of the sarong out to arm's length, exposing the gorgeous nude body underneath.

"You just have to wear it," I said, "it doesn't have to cover you."

She seemed somewhat mollified, but then Denise said, "What about me?"

Bret looked at her. "I don't know," he said. "That's not so adaptable. Just leave something on."

"OK," she said sullenly.

Laura scanned the beach. "Let's set up where those guys can see us," she said, nodding to the two men.

"You gonna tease them?" I asked her.

"Yup," she replied. She was loosely tying the sarong around her waist. She looked at me and tweaked her nipples until they were hard. "Without mercy."

"What if they're gay?" I asked.

"Then you can tease them," she said.

We passed the couple, casually greeting them as we walked by. I noticed that he was semi-erect, and there was a clear drop of pre-cum on the tip of his dick. Good, I thought, these guys are fooling around so they won't mind if we have a little fun. Some people get skittish about that, and you have to respect it.

We made our way closer to the guys. One was standing, facing away from us. He had tan lines, the clear outline of a very skimpy missing speedo across his ass cheeks. The other guy was laying on his back, which made it harder to tell, but it looked like he had an all over tan.

Laura was looking at them, too. "What do you think, right here?" I asked her.

"Let's get a little closer to them," she said.

"Yeah, let's get closer," Denise agreed. I turned and looked at her. The shorts were gone, but the top was still in place. The soft tuft of blonde hair on her pussy was shiny in the sun.

We moved a little closer and I knelt down to lay out our blanket.

"Ooh, that's nice," I heard Laura say. I looked up at her to see what she was reacting to. Her gaze was in the direction of the two guys. The standing guy had turned, giving us a profile view of his fully hard cock. He looked over at us and waved, unfazed by his erection. Laura waved back.

I motioned at the sarong tied around her waist. "Go ahead and take that off," I said.

"It's CFNM day, I'm supposed to be wearing something," she said in a feigned protest. She was messing with me. She knows I love watching her show off.

"You said you wanted to tease them," I said.

She said. "Yeah, and he is showing me his hardon. Maybe I'll just let him peek at my pussy."

"Go ahead," I said.

Her tits jiggled as she untied the knot in the sarong. She stopped short of taking it off and looked back over at her voyeur. She was standing with her legs spread, and the sun was hitting the sheer material in a way that left no doubt she was naked underneath. She held the sarong at her waist with one hand, and with the other hand made jerking motions, like she was masturbating a cock.

"You are so bad," I heard Denise say. I turned to look at her. Her top had disappeared and she was naked now, sitting with Bret, legs spread, watching Laura's little scene. I looked back at the guy. He looked pleasantly surprised and looked down at his buddy and said something. His friend turned on to his side to face us. He was indeed free of tan lines, and also of pubic hair. His bald uncut cock hung to the side, long and large.

Laura held the open sarong in front of her, letting it droop just below her pussy. She kept it there a moment, then pulled it back up, just covering her slit but leaving half of her freshly shaven mons in view. She made the jerking motion again, encouraging her audience to masturbate for her. Grinning broadly, the standing guy gripped his cock in one hand and his balls in the other and began to stroke. The other guy gripped his cock in his fingers and pulled the foreskin back, so the head popped out. Then he let the skin slide back and cover the head. Then he pulled it back again, exposing the head. He kept repeating the process. I could feel my own cock stirring as I watched him.

Laura slowly lowered the sarong and let it drop to the ground. She stood with her legs spread, running her hands over her body, tweaking her nipples and stroking her pussy.

"We could never get away with this at Haulover," she remarked.

"You're right," I replied, "we couldn't do it here either if the beach wasn't so empty." With that, I remembered the other couple. I turned to look. He was on his knees watching Laura play with the two guys. His companion was laying in front of him sucking his cock.

"You have another fan," I told Laura, nodding toward the couple. She looked over and waved. The girl couldn't see Laura, but the guy smiled at her and waved back.

Laura turned her back to the guys, facing me, and got on her knees. She bent over and rested on her elbows, chin in her hand. Her knees were spread wide, and her ass was high in the air, completely exposing her pussy to her masturbating admirers.

"Having fun?" she asked.

Her nipples were hanging just above the blanket, and I played with them as I answered.

"I would have another raging hardon now if I hadn't just cum."

Laura looked past me. "Denise's having fun," she said. I rolled onto my back and looked over. Denise was on her knees also, sitting back on her heels, legs spread as wide as Laura's, facing the guys and playing with her pussy. She glanced at us with a smile.

Laura asked, "Do you mind if I masturbate, too?"

"You're asking me? You know I love watching you," I replied.

She nodded toward the guys behind her. "With them watching, too?" she asked. She smiled and kissed me.

"Sure," I said, "give them a show."

"I love you," she said.

She rolled over on her back, her head resting on my chest. She splayed her legs wide, her open pussy facing the guys. I pinched her nipple and she made gentle whimpering sounds as she played with her snatch.

I looked back over at the guys. They were watching Denise and Laura intently. The guy with the uncut cock was still pushing the skin back and forth, but he was erect now and the head was staying out in view. His friend looked down and said something to him and he stood up. Now it was apparent that he was much better equipped than his buddy, his fairly large shaft sticking straight out. Laura noticed, too.

"Yum, that's a nice cock," she said.

I knew what she meant, but I played with her a little. "Which one?" I asked.

She twisted onto her side and put her arm across my chest. She looked at me teasingly. Her knee was raised, keeping her thighs spread and she was still diddling her clit.

"The big one, silly," she said with a grin.

The guys were slowly making their way closer to us, taking a couple of steps in our direction, then stopping, wanking all the while. They were talking to each other and when they got close enough, we could hear that they were speaking French.

They got to within about ten feet of us. Laura picked up a bottle of suntan lotion. She didn't know how to say it in French, so she motioned to them, inviting them to help her put some on. They looked at each other, then the guy with the big cock stepped forward. He looked at me questioningly. I smiled and nodded in approval and he took the bottle from her. She laid on her stomach and waited. He knelt down, straddling her, his hardon hanging a couple of inches above the small of her back. He squirted some lotion across her shoulders and began to massage it in.

Denise did the same thing with the other guy. His small stiffy was resting right on her ass, leaving wet traces as he rubbed the lotion in.

I laid on my side, facing Laura, watching the guy massage her. My cock was even with her face and she casually caressed me as we talked.

"I'm really enjoying this vacation," she said.

"Me, too," I told her. The guy was working his way down her back.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, really."

"I love Bret and Deb," she said. "I love hanging with them, and I especially love fucking them."

"Me, too."

"I'm glad that you and Bret have gotten so cool with touching each other. Me and Denise love watching you guys."

"Yeah, I know," I replied, "Denise told me the same thing."

"Yeah? What else did she tell you?"

"She said that you told her that you like it when I watch you fuck Bret."

She looked up at me. Her hand was still on my cock, gently stroking it, getting me hard again. The guy had worked his way down to her ass. His cock was brushing against the backs of her thighs. She spread her legs, and the guy shifted so that he was sitting between them, her pussy open to him. He spread lotion across her cheeks, and slipped his fingers into the crack of her ass and played with her asshole.

"I do," she said, "I love fucking while you watch me." She was raising her ass slightly, rising to the guy's touch. He gripped her thighs and slid his hands toward her pussy. She spread her legs wider, inviting him to touch her. He worked lotion in and around her labia, massaging her pussy lips. She was slowly raising and lowering her ass, pushing against his hands. She turned and looked back at him. He smiled at her.

She turned back to me. "He's fingers are inside me," she said. "Don't let him fuck me."

"You ok with what he's doing?" I asked.

"Yeah, he can fingerfuck me, it feels good," she replied, "just don't let him put his cock in me. We don't know if he's safe." She closed her eyes and humped his hand.

She continued talking about the time we were having. "I love fucking Bret," she said. "And Derek is fun. He's got a nice cock."

"I think he's infatuated with you," I said.

"He's such a kid," she replied, "but he's a great fuck and he eats pussy like nobody's business."

"He's pretty good at sucking cock, too", I added. Laura smiled.

"But I really want to fuck Rob again," she said. "I want that monster cock inside me. And I want you there when he fucks me. I want to make out with you while his dick is inside me. Just the three of us." She was rocking her hips more quickly now, responding to the ministrations of her masseur, and also to the thought of fucking Rob again. Her body shook in orgasm. She looked up at me with a sheepish smile. "He found my clit," she said.

I looked over at Denise. She was on her back and Bret was on his side, next to her. The other guy was massaging lotion into her tits. Her knees were raised and he was sitting between her legs, his stiff dick resting against her pussy. Bret was watching his wife and jerking himself off. I couldn't believe he was hard again already.

Laura's attendant shifted his attention back up to her shoulders, moving his cock closer to her open crotch. He pressed his erection against her lips, and I intervened, pushing him back. I gripped his shaft and our eyes met. I shook my head. His large cock was rock hard, and heavy in my hand. I slid the tip along Laura's slit and into the crack of her ass, guiding him. I pushed his rod between her cheeks. He straddled her again and began humping her ass. He moved his hands down to her sides, and she got up on her elbows to give him access to her tits.

"I like watching you fuck Denise, too," she said as he reached under her and cupped her breasts. She shifted to make it easier for him to find her nipples. "And Denise likes watching Bret fuck me. We talk about that all the time. We both love it when your cock is in Denise and Bret's cock is inside me. We both especially love to have both of you at once."

The guy was squeezing her nipples and grinding his cock into her ass crack. There was no pretense of spreading lotion anymore. He wasn't penetrating her, but he was definitely having sex with her. She was pushing her ass back against his hardon, helping him get off as we talked.

"Denise said that the other night was the first time she had two cocks in her pussy at once," she said. "Now she wants to do it again. I don't blame her. I love having two cocks. Two in my mouth, two in my pussy, one in my mouth and one in my pussy."

"One in your pussy and one in your ass," I reminded her.

"Yeah, that, too. But only sometimes. Last night was the first time I did that when one of the cocks wasn't yours. I only let you and Michael fuck me like that." Michael was a close friend of ours and a frequent lover. "But I love Bret, I kinda liked him fucking my ass. Especially with Rob in my pussy."

The guy let out a grunt and I Iooked up to see jets of cum spurting across Laura's back. Her eyes widened.

"Did he just come on me?" she asked.

"Yup," I replied. He thrust against her again, sending another rope of cum arcing over her back. "He still is."

"Oh, fuck," she said, and rolled over underneath him so his sac rested on her mound. She held his cock in both hands and he fucked her grip, shooting more cum on her. She raised her hips, rubbing her clit against his balls and let the last squirts of his semen drip onto her. She rubbed his cock in the puddle of cum on her mons and her belly. "This guy just came on me," she called out to Denise.

"Well I think this guy's about to cum on me," Denise answered.

We both turned and looked. The guy was between her legs and she was holding his erection tight against her pussy. He was vigorously rubbing his cock against her cunt lips while Bret played with her nipples. The guy arched his back and he shot a huge load over Denise. He hit her face, her neck, her breasts, her belly. He just kept cumming, jet after jet, spurting wads of spunk all over Denise. Bret didn't miss a beat, massaging the guy's cum into his wife's breasts. He leaned down and licked some cum from her neck and her cheek, then kissed her.

Both guys stood up. Laura's masseur was standing over her, straddling her. She sat up and gripped his still semi-erect cock. She got on her knees, bringing her face level with his cock. The head had retreated back into the foreskin, and she pulled the skin back, revealing the still swollen bulb, a drop of cum at the tip. She cleaned his cum-coated cock with her tongue, and sucked it into her mouth. She pulled it out, and apparently satisfied that it was clean, kissed the tip before releasing it.

His friend had taken up position next to him, his much smaller cock still pretty erect. He obviously hoped that Laura would do the same for him. She smiled at him and gripped his balls. She pulled his cock to her mouth and sucked it in. My own dick twitched as I watched his entire member disappear between her lips. She grabbed his ass and pumped his semi-hard cock into her mouth. She pulled him out and, still holding his ass cheeks, rubbed his cock and balls all over her face and open mouth and tongue. Then with a giggle she released her grip and sat back, leaning against me, legs spread wide. I draped my arm around her and my hand found its way to her pussy. I was surprised at how wet and swollen it was. I slipped a couple of fingers inside.

Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers