A Day At The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers

The uncut guy nodded his head and in a French accent said, "Sank you for zee hospitality."

Laura gasped and looked at me, and then back at him. "You speak English?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"You understood all that stuff we were talking about just now?" she asked.

"Oh, oui," he replied. "You are very sexy lady! I sink you like fucking very much."

Laura blushed but I could feel her pussy spasming.

"I do," she replied.

"I like..." he paused, searching for words, "I like almost fucking you very much," he said.

Laura's pussy twinged, she was having another little orgasm.

"Yes, I liked almost fucking you, too. Merci!" she said. "You have a very nice, umm..." She pointed at his dick.

"La queue," he said helpfully, holding his cock up to illustrate. He grabbed his friend's cock and repeated, as if to clarify, "la queue!"

"Ah, la queue," Laura said. She stood up and kissed his cheek. She held his cock. "La queue," she said, looking down at the uncut schlong in her hand. She turned to Denise, holding his cock up. "La queue," she said.

Denise stood up and walked over to them. Her hand joined Laura's on the guy's dick.

"La queue," Denise said. She looked at Laura. "Nice la queue."

"Merci," the guy said. He placed his hand over Denise's pussy. "Le minou," he said.

She covered his hand, pressing it into her cunt. "Le minou," she repeated.

"Oui," he said.

Denise ran her fingertips along Laura's slit, barely penetrating her. "Le minou," she said.

Laura smiled at her. "Oui, oui, oui," she said, "you can do my minou anytime."

Laura turned to the other guy. She lifted his semi-stiff shaft out of the way and cupped his balls with her other hand. "And these," she asked the first guy, "what do you call these?"

He looked down and cupped his hand over hers, holding her hand on his friend's balls.

"Les coquilles," he said, rubbing her hand against the sack.

"Very nice coquilles," Laura said. She squeezed his cock and kissed his cheek again. "Merci," she said, stepping back and putting her arm around Denise. Denise put her hand back on Laura's cunt, pushing a finger in to find her clit.

The guy smiled nodded and started to turn back toward their spot on the beach. The other guy stood transfixed, his gaze fixed on Denise's hand between Laura's legs. His friend grabbed his arm and said, "Allons-y!" When he still didn't move, he grabbed his friend's la queue and led him away by his erection.

"That was pretty entertaining," Denise said.

"Yeah, it was," Laura agreed. "I had no idea he knew what I was saying!"

"He sure got an earful, you 'very sexy lady'," Denise replied, laughing.

"And now I have cum all over me," Laura said.

"Me, too," Denise said. "I'm covered!"

Laura ran her fingers through the jizz on Denise's tits.

"Oh, my," she said, "youarecovered!"

And she was. The guy with the little dick had shot an amazing load. Laura began to lick Denise clean, starting with her face. She moved down her neck, and then licked the guy's cum from her tits. She worked her way down Denise's belly and upon reaching her crotch, pulled Denise down onto the blanket. Denise lay on her back and Laura straddled her face in a 69. Both girls went to work on each other while Bret and I looked on, stroking our cocks.

Laura pulled her face from Denise's pussy and looked at Bret and me. "You guys both came twice already. You better save some for later," she said.

"Don't worry, there's plenty more where this came from," Bret said. He had been popping Viagra like crazy, too. He got up and knelt behind Laura. He rubbed the head of his cock against her lips while Denise licked Laura's clit. Laura pushed back against him, and he moved back, just letting the tip of his cock slip into her pussy. Every time she moved, he moved so he barely penetrated her.

"Bret!" she said. "Bret, are you gonna fuck me or not?" she exclaimed.

Bret looked at me with a devilish grin, and I laughed at the sight of him teasing my girlfriend.

Bret said, "Maybe you're right, maybe I better save some."

He ran the tip of his cock along her slit, meeting his wife's tongue at Laura's clit.

"Bret, you tease!" she said.

"Like you did to me yesterday?" Bret retorted.

The day before, Bret had fucked her in three separate sessions before she let him cum.

"I'm going to watch you and Deb," he said, and sat next to me on the sand.

"Uhhhn," Laura groaned in frustration, and buried her face in Denise's snatch.

It didn't take long for the girls to cum. First Laura, and then Denise, in rapid succession. Laura rolled off of her lover, and the two girls lay next to each other head to toe, lightly caressing each other's womanhood.

"So much for CFNM day," Bret said.

Laura stood up and picked up the sarong. "That's still going on," she said, tying the sheer cloth behind her neck. She pulled her phone out of the bag and checked the time. "Derek should be here in a few minutes," she said.

Denise sat up. "Yeah, we better go," she said. She stood up and picked up her top. She pulled the top over her head and put her hand on pussy. "You got me all wet," she said to Laura.

Laura laughed. "You were pretty wet before I got there," she replied.

"So are we still going to the Bull?" Bret asked.

The girls looked at him. He was lightly stroking his erection.

"You can't go in there like that," Laura said, pointing at his stiff cock.

"We need to go grocery shopping for dinner, anyway," Denise said. "And you can't go walking around the market naked," she added.

"As much as they'd like to," Laura said. She turned to Denise. "Let's just have Derek bring us back to the house. I need to change and then you and I can go to the store," she said.

"That's a good idea," Denise agreed, pulling up her shorts.

Bret and I put our shorts back on and we made our way back to the waiting cab, anticipating a wild evening. Which we had. But that's the next story.

Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers