A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

"Don't you dare blame this on Catwoman, Robin. It's nothing to do with her!"

"Ok, ok, don't get so shirty!" responded Robin heatedly, "It wasn't me that suddenly announced in the warehouse that Batgirl was his daughter was it!?

"Exactly! It was Batman. So if he's not going to say anything, then it's up to us!"

"Well I'm not risking it Catgirl. Batgirl doesn't believe in the maxim of 'not killing the messenger'. Can you imagine what she'd say ........what she'd do!?"

Batgirl couldn't actually 'do' anything! She was so stunned by the revelation that she was frozen with her hand on the door handle. It took a passing nurse who asked her if she was all right a few minutes later to break her out of her shocked state, and finally force her hand to push open the door.

Catgirl and Robin had stopped the discussion as soon as they heard the door opening, but both looked uncomfortable as Batgirl hobbled back into the room. Somehow, with an effort at self control that impressed even herself, Batgirl managed to smile and attempt a normal conversation before she feigned tiredness and asked them to leave her to sleep.

Sleep!?

Her mind was in turmoil. Batman's daughter! How could that possible be? She gritted her teeth. It had to be wrong! All her childhood memories were with Commissioner Gordon and her mother. It was impossible for Batman to have been involved ................wasn't it? And, anyway, why did she lust after him so utterly if he was her father. It would be impossible to feel that way , surely?!

Eventually she'd decided that she had to bite the bullet and confront him. The question was how to broach the subject subtly in case she'd misinterpreted Catgirl and Robin.

The opportunity came up the next day when Batman dropped in to see her. He'd made some light hearted comment about her crutches and pulled up the chair to sit next to her when she finally found the right words.

"Well, hello then DAD!!"

Batgirl wasn't sure what reaction to expect. She'd rather hoped that he'd just simply refute the suggestion outright. Maybe she'd hoped that he'd get angry that she could even suggest such a thing. She still didn't want to believe it. Almost any reaction would have been better than the one she got.

Batman simply seemed to sag in the chair, his face looking distraught.

"OH NO!" she gasped in horror, ".....................It's true isn't it?!"

"Oh no..." he began at the same moment, his mouth working as he failed miserably to complete the sentence, his eyes dropping to the sheets.

She gave him time. She had to, she didn't know what to say. All her hopes of a convincing denial dashed.

"I ......... I ........" he stammered for a moment before drawing himself up, the real Batman fighting back to the fore, "I've no excuses Barbara. It wasn't something that I wanted to hide from you, but when I did found out, you were so happy with the Commissioner and your mother. I just couldn't bring myself to shatter it all. It would have seemed so selfish."

He paused, his eyes finally finding hers.

"But I have tried to care for you Barbara. I've done everything I could to help with your career and when you showed interest in becoming Batgirl, well ........... I was so proud that you'd let me mentor you. But it's been so painful to see you put in danger. In the end I hated myself for it. I ......I ......should have listened to Catwoman and stopped you if I could. And now look at what's happened. It's all my fault!"

His eyes were glistening with emotion. Batgirl's were still fiery with emotion.

"No, no, no........I won't believe it!" she responded harshly, determinedly in denial "You don't 'feel' like my father, so you can't be!" A thought struck her, "And how come you didn't know at the time?!" And then another, more insidious, thought surfaced immediately after, "And what's CATWOMAN got to do with it?!"

Batman was still struggling with his own emotions.

"I honestly didn't know until you were a teenager Barbara. I don't expect you to understand, but when I was young, I used to hang out with a pretty wild crowd. We had too much money, too much time to waste and hardly any sense. Our parents were busy making money, we were busy having a good time. Selina was part of that crowd ............. and so was your mother. "

He held is hand up to quell Batgirl's protest before continuing, "Your mother was about the most beautiful young woman I knew. She was a older, but we ended up having a fling for a while, then she hooked up with your father, sorry, Commissioner Gordan - he was an older police lieutenant then. I suppose that I should have thought about it at the time, but I was too busy having a good time with my friends, but your mother, Selina and another women suddenly went off on a long European trip. Commissioner Gordon took time off to meet up with them for a while, married your mother and I didn't see them when they came back for a while because I'd gone off to university. When I did see them they'd got a small child.......you."

Batgirl felt tears welling up as Batman continued.

He shook his head, as if he couldn't really believe it himself, "I just never knew Barbara......honestly. Maybe I should have made the connection, but it just never occurred to me. It wasn't until Selina explained it to me years later that I understood. Apparently your mother was pregnant when they went off together. She didn't want to tell me....... well I suppose I can understand that given the way I was behaving at the time! So she wanted to have the child away from Gotham, but your father found out and went out to meet them. He married your mother there, and I'll always be so grateful for that. I'm not sure whether he knows that I'm your real father. He'd probably hate me if he did, so, in the end, I thought that it was best .....well .....just to leave it as it was really."

Batgirl swallowed hard as the realisation finally sank into her, "So that's why you've always resisted me then. It's not because you didn't find me sex........err attractive?"

He smiled back at her.

"You're the most attractive woman I know Barbara. I'm so proud of the way that you've developed.... well, when you're not shouting at me at least....I just couldn't tell you. But it's really down to your mother and Commissioner Gordon. They brought you up. They did the hard work. "

When he'd finished he looked her squarely in the eye again with a serious expression on his face, "And now we've got something incredibly important to decide........ whether to break your father's heart."

This simple statement was enough to finally quell Batgirl's anger and the two of them eventually embarked on a serious discussion about how they should deal with the situation. It was such a momentous revelation, that Batgirl was having difficulty dealing with it, but the last thing she wanted to do was upset the man who'd raised her, who'd loved and cherished her all these years. Batman might be her natural father, and somehow she still wasn't convinced, she didn't feel any sort of family link to him and it was easy for her to agree that they should keep the secret between themselves and the small circle of their colleagues.

So Batgirl had told Catgirl and Robin about their decision and Batman had promised to tell Catwoman to keep quiet too. Batgirl was naturally a little worried about the latter idea, but as Catwoman wasn't speaking to her at that time, it was the only option!


7 - Batman and Catwoman Disagree


What Batgirl hadn't known about at the time was what happened later that evening .......

Batman and Catwoman had just got back into the Batcave after a fruitless journey in the Batmobile.

They'd been called out to respond to a potential kidnapping situation involving a masked gang suited up like clowns out in the eastern outskirts of Gotham in the diplomatic quarter. It had sounded urgent and the adrenaline had been flowing, but when they'd got there Commissioner Gordon was waiting with what seemed like half his police force. No sign of activity, no sign of clowns. In fact, no sign of anything. They'd discussed the puzzling situation with the Commissioner, but after they'd done a quick sweep of the seemingly peaceful area, they'd quickly decided to call it a day and head back to the Batcave.

Catwoman had noticed that Batman had been strangely quiet and sullen all night and she was losing her patience with him. She'd been about to tell him to pull himself together as they got back into the Batmobile when a report had come in on the police radio about a robbery at a wholesale diamond warehouse right on the opposite side of Gotham. Batman had exploded with rage and driven across town at speed that even Catwoman had found challenging. She'd said nothing though.

But when they'd got there it was too late. The robbers had made off with a substantial part of the diamond stock and the few police left on that side of town had not been able to intercept them.

After a heated discussion with the local Police Captain, Batman had stormed back into the car, almost dragging Catwoman after him, and driven quickly, and silently, back to base.

By the time that they had both got out of the car under the glaring bright lights of the Batcave garage, Catwoman too was simmering with anger. But it was Batman who got in first as he quickly rounded the car and pushed his finger into Catwoman's chest, "That jewellery heist had better not be anything to do with you Catwoman!" he snapped.

Anyone else would have stepped back in the face of Batman's intimidating presence, but not Catwoman.

She was wearing her shiny black Catsuit with the silver ringed zipper running right from under her chin straight, down her trim figure before running suggestively between her legs and under her crotch. Her fearsome black bull-whip was coiled up on her right side attached to the silver 'utility' belt that clung around her tiny waist. Batman was much bigger and threatening in his muscle displaying grey and black suit, but with Catwoman's legs and feet encased in long black boots with four inch stiletto heels, she was tall enough to glare right back into Batman's angry eyes.

She was also a master manipulator to whom lying came easily and she rarely lost her composure or said anything without knowing exactly how she wanted the words to be interpreted.

"You big lummox," she snarled, "why would I need to do the robbery? It isn't as though I need the money!!"

It was true. Catwoman had already made her fortune many times over, and although Batman didn't agree with her methods he knew how much she was worth.

But Catwoman's words disguised her true meaning, "Of course I organised the robbery you idiot. Why would I give up my hobby just because you've got such moral hang-ups?!"

Batman's anger wasn't restricted to the robbery though and he didn't back down either, "And I suppose that it was you who told Batgirl about her parentage wasn't it!! You just couldn't keep out of it could you!"

Catwoman quickly hid a fleeting smile of surprise, "Of course I didn't. I wouldn't want to hurt her like that. I mean, who'd want you as a father anyway?!" Meaning, " Wow, great! At last somebody's told her! Now she'll have to leave Batman to me!"

Batman finally stepped back a pace or two looking a little confused, "Well ... if it wasn't you , who was it then!"

"We weren't the only ones in the warehouse you know!" Meaning ," Who cares!?"

"Robin wouldn't have interfered, but Catgirl.......................?" his anger was returning and he moved forward threatening Catwoman again, "And I bet you put her up to it didn't you!"

"Don't be ridiculous! Get away from me!" she responded as Batman's angry face stopped just inches away from her, meaning, " Come on Batman, try me on! You're so incredibly sexy when you're angry !"

Batman took the bait, pushing Catwoman backward against the smooth, shiny Batmobile bonnet.

"You wouldn't dare!" she gasped excitedly as she reached down for her bull-whip, meaning, "Wow, I didn't see this coming, but don't think for one minute that you're leaving here without fucking me hard!"

By now Batman had lost it completely. The combination of painful emotions during the day, the aborted trip in the evening and now Catwoman's taunts had made him snap completely!

He grabbed Catwoman's hand as she pulled out the whip, and fell forward over her , pinning Catwoman's firm body backwards over the Batmobile's hard bonnet. In an instant he'd dragged both her wrists above her head and coiled the whip around them before fastening them to the wing mirror on the other side of the car.

When he'd stepped back he was breathing hard and looked hot and confused.

Catwoman was lying on her back, spread-eagled over the car, her lithe suited body squirming sensuously against her bindings. The tight shiny black suit made her look almost nude as she struggled on the hard metal surface of the Batmobile. Looking up, she was a little worried about the confused look on Batman's face though so quickly stepped in to wind him up again.

"You miserable mistake for a man! When I get free from this I'm going to give you the biggest hiding of your life!" meaning, " Stop messing about Batman, unzip me and get that big cock of yours into my wet pussy!"

Batman's eyes narrowed and hardened, "Oh really Catwoman? Well, we'll see about that!"

Leaning over her again he threw off his back gloves and his big hand went to her throat. For a horrible moment, Catwoman wondered if she'd gone too far. Then his fingers looped themselves around the silver zipper clasp under her chin and twisted it in the secret way that released it from around her neck. His finger immediately looped into the silver ring and began to drag the zipper down Catwoman's front, the shiny black material parting as it descended to reveal her silky smooth white skin.

Her bare breasts were partially peeping out from within the folds of the suit until Batman gave a grunt and dragged the material wider apart to feast his eyes on them, pulled taut and high, beautiful in their nakedness by her out-stretched arms.

Catwoman too was breathing hard, her excitement mounting relentlessly. She waited impatiently for him to move, aching for him to touch and grasp them. Then her head shot back and a sigh escaped her lips as he finally leaned forward again and cupped each of her tender orbs, letting his fingers roughly work their way up against her nipples, squeezing them and flicking at them as Batman watched Catwoman gasp in response to his little assault.

She watched Batman's eyes gradually detach themselves from her breasts and range downwards.
To encourage him further, she made a half-hearted attempt at kicking out at him, forcing him to grasp her ankles, pull them apart and push his body between them. Now her eyes fixed themselves onto the large bulge in his pants and it was her turn to stare in hunger.

"Don't you dare Batman!" she whispered slowly, her legs spreading wide and dangling over the car bonnet's edge, meaning, " Oh God Batman, get on with it!"

Batman swallowed fast, ignored her, and swiftly unbuckled her belt, throwing it wildly to one side before grasping the silver zipper ring again and this time dragging it all the way down and under her crotch, exposing Catwoman's sole piece of underwear, a sheer white thong. He didn't pause to examine it long though as his fingers looped under the side of the material and ran roughly over her pussy hair and then down to her wet slit, already swollen and inviting.

"I might have known!" he gasped as he realised how aroused Catwoman was.

Catwoman said nothing, her sopping pussy having already given the game away. Now she just wanted Batman inside her.

"Come on Batman, fuck me!" she gasped, her heart pounding, meaning "Come on Batman, fuck me!"

With a little snort of anticipation Batman's fingers turned to grasp the delicate thong material from inside, and he literally tore the material apart as he ripped it off her hips, making Catwoman cry out in surprise and sudden pleasure as the material slid through her slit, striking hard at the sensitive skin around her clit.

By the time that she'd recovered from the shock, Batman had yanked down his pants to reveal his swollen cock. Catwoman's eyes widened as she saw how aroused he'd got. It was always big, after all, it was one of his big attractions to her, but now, swollen and throbbing between his legs was a monster! And it was getting nearer, quickly!

Batman obviously didn't intend to prolong the encounter, totally focussed now on his own pleasure, and Catwoman didn't care either as she thrust upwards with her hips to offer her wide, peachy slit and it's welcoming pink hole to Batman's relentless advance.

She cried out and he gasped in satisfaction as the head of his cock rubbed straight up against that welcoming pink entrance before he pushed hard with his powerful hips to force open her vagina and to plunge himself deep, deep within her. It was just what he wanted as he enjoyed the way that her strong vagina muscles grasp hold of him and just what she wanted as she felt him surging deeper and deeper inside her, totally penetrating her innermost lair!

They paused for a moment, staring into each other's lust filled eyes and dragging in deep breaths until Catwoman smiled maliciously and began to gyrate her hips, feeling him move deliciously around within her as she wrapped her booted ankles around his back. With a snort, Batman, knowing he was being used but incapable of stopping now began to pump away hard between her splayed out legs. His thrusts started long and hard, as if he was trying to pierce her entire body, but as he quickly lost control, the thrusts became shorter and quicker ...and faster. Much faster! The almost continuous vibrations dancing around Catwoman's pussy and her swollen clit were driving her quickly upwards towards a tumultuous climax and Batman was quickly nearing his limit too.

But somehow he stopped before he totally lost control and watched Catwoman's face, full of passion and pain under him, eyes squeezed tightly shut as she rode the erotic sensations welling up inside her. Her head had been thrashing from side to side in rhythm with his thrusts until she gradually comprehended that Batman had stopped moving inside her. She opened her eyes looking confused, disappointed, angry................ desperate!

"Batman ......Oh God .....Oh God ...... Now!..... do it!!"

The sweat was running down his face, but he maintained his position, deep inside her molten cavern and unmoving. Catwoman was becoming more and more desperate for release by the second, but even thrusting her hips hard back at him did nothing.

Finally he squeezed two words out from between gritted teeth, "Say 'please' Selina............."

If it was a simple test of control then Batman had won it hands down.

"Oh God Batman, not now ...... okay then ... ok ......please, please, please ... ohhhhhhhh!!"

At the magic words, Batman had instantly withdrawn and driven his massive erection deep into her again and exploded his hot seed into her vagina. And the quick, hard motion had been enough to send Catwoman over the edge too as she succumbed noisily to a long and deep climax, riding it as long as she could before collapsing with a long drawn out moan back onto the hard car bonnet.

But if it was a test of getting satisfaction, and manipulating your lover then, even while coming down from that ecstatic peak, Catwoman knew exactly who had been in charge!

8 - Interim Report

The council met regularly to discuss progress on the energy harvesting project. This one was proving very difficult for the ship's Captain.

The problem was that harvesting was getting way behind schedule. As Hailsburt1 explained.....

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers