A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"You have no idea how embarrassing it was to have to sign-off the ward at the nurses station with everyone staring at my bloody nipples!" she thundered finally before a half suppressed wolf whistle interrupted her flow.

"Oh God, let's get out of here before we get locked up!" she finished as she grabbed Catgirl's arm and guided her into an empty lift that had just arrived at their floor.

"I did look through your lingerie drawer," replied Catgirl defensively as the lift doors shut behind them, "but all your stuff is so sensible and boring! So I decided to pick up something a bit more interesting on the way in. Anyway, come on, admit it........ I bet you feel excited underneath all that straight-laced 'attitude' of yours!"

Batgirl just stared back at her, nonplussed.

Catgirl was right. Underneath all the bluster she did feel excited to see and almost feel the attention she was getting. Crotchless or not, she knew that her panties were damp, but then her eyebrows narrowed . "I don't have 'attitude'...."she responded, ".......... do I?" she finished hesitantly.

"What! Are you kidding!" laughed Catgirl as she pressed the button for the top floor, "You were born to have 'attitude' my good friend!!"

Batgirl decided to switch the subject before she had any more disturbing feedback, "Car park must be really busy today if you've had to park right up there."


11 - Catgirl's Treat


When they got out of the lift and opened the doors to the car park area Batgirl was surprised to see that the floor was almost deserted.

It was open to the elements, and the sun was beating down on the hot concrete from a cloudless sky. The only vehicle on the whole floor was a dark green sports car, parked strategically in the shade thrown by the high lift shaft building at their back.

"That yours Catgirl?" she asked in surprise, "I haven't seen it before."

Catgirl was already at the side of the open topped, two-seater roadster, running her hand possessively along the curves, "It was a present from Catwoman. I got it about a month ago, but I've been doing some work to upgrade it a bit since then. It's got a six litre v12 engine. You won't believe how fast it can go!" she added excitedly.

Batgirl couldn't resist a sarcastic comment, "I see that Catwoman's jewellery business seems to be surviving this criminal clampdown that Batman and her are masterminding then?!"

Catgirl laughed," Now, now Batgirl, no need to get catty!"

Then she got back to describing the car, "It's an Aston Martin. I'm not absolutely sure about the colour scheme but I think that it's growing on me though. It's called 'British Racing Green'. I thought that the salesman was going to have a seizure when I asked them if they could re-paint it pink! Anyway it was the only one they had so I just drove it away as it was."

Batgirl looked at the fawn leather interior approvingly. The bucket seats looked soft and inviting, and a myriad of shining silver buttons and dials adorned a matching wooden instrument panel that absolutely shone with polish.

"Come on, jump in!" enthused Catgirl as she vaulted over the door and settled down into the driving seat, the low position and her short skirt combining to display her bright pink panties to anyone looking down into the car. 'Maybe that's why she wanted it repainted' wondered Batgirl fleetingly!

Batgirl opened the passenger door and slid in as ladylike as she could into the soft leather seat which seemed to mould itself around her firm, rounded bottom. She noted the gleaming silver gear stick with interest.

"I see it's a manual Catgirl, I thought that you only ran automatics?"

"Oh I can handle anything when I put my mind to it, and the manual has some advantages. I'll show you later," she said mysteriously, "I might draw the line at that beast of a motorbike that you insist on running round in though," she added with a smile.

"Oh my Bat-Bike, you mean," responded batgirl with a cheeky grin, "well, you know that I like to have something hot and throbbing between my legs when I'm at work don't you!"

Catgirl laughed again, "Ha! That's certainly true, you sex maniac. But there are other thrills to be had as well!"

With that she reached down and hit a button. The big engine roared into life for a moment and then settled down into a low, steady throbbing that Batgirl could feel through the seat. Powerful it felt indeed!

"I see what you mean," she laughed as she followed Catgirl's lead and pulled on the seat belt.

"You might want to adjust the seat Batgirl. If you feel down by each side of your seat, you'll find a button. If you press them both together the seat adjusts to your body."

That sounded good. Batgirl let her fingers search down each side of her seat until they were stretched right down by her sides. Then she finally felt the shape of the buttons at the very base of the seat and pressed them together.

Straight away she felt the seat tip back a little further, but the biggest shock came when she felt two straps materialise out of nowhere and clamp themselves around her wrists, pinning her to the seat!

"What!!" she cried as she struggled against her new bonds.

"Oh good, it works then!" replied a delighted Catgirl.

Batgirl struggled harder, but even when she squirmed her hips around she found that the seat belt had tightened across her lap, leaving her nowhere to go.

"Catgirl!" gasped Batgirl eventually, "You'd better release me this minute you minx! Before I really lose my temper!!"

Catgirl ignored her and leaned forward to a little console in front of the gear stick. She flicked open the top and revealed a control panel with two sets of identical coloured buttons running side by side down the middle. The top green one on Batgirl's side was flashing and Catgrirl pressed it. Almost immediately they heard a subdued whirring sound and Batgirl felt the seat under her move slightly as something seemed to grasp the underside of her skirt and pull it backwards.

Batgirl's eyes shot down to her lap, where the top of her skirt had ridden up her thigh somewhat, but was hiding whatever had happened underneath.

"There, that's got you ready," said Catgirl conversationally, "You know it's so long since we've been able to play together like this, I've been looking forward to it for months!"

"What do you mean!"

"Oh come on Batgirl, you know that you like a bit of bondage! Well, I'm here again to oblige!"

Before Batgirl could object Catgirl had pressed the second, amber button though and Batgirl froze as she heard another whirring sound from the seat but, more disconcertingly, she felt something pushing up between her legs.

She struggled hard against her bindings to lift herself away from the round nosed object that was now pushing up against panties, but the wrist straps and lap belt were keeping her in place. There was just no escaping the objects relentless advance up against her pussy! Whichever way she tried to twist it followed her until finally it had slipped into the gap of her crotch-less panties and was nestled between her labia lips, gently pushing up against the sensitive skin surrounding her delicate little pink hole. Where it finally stopped!

Batgirl was sucking in air as she struggled against it, her strong legs straining to push her away from the little monster between her legs but there was simply no escape.

"What the hell is that Catgirl?!" she managed to gasp between breaths as she struggled.

Catgirl was watching her struggles with a sort of deliberate patience, "Now, now Batgirl, stop fighting it. You know how much you like a nice dildo experience. This one's a beauty. My own design as well. Just the right size to get you properly juiced up, and just wait until you feel what else it can do!"

Batgirl was still struggling to push away from the evil monster and didn't respond immediately as she was trying hard to escape the cool metal surface that was now tickling at her vagina entrance and sending a mass of conflicting signals dashing around her brain. Eventually though her legs muscles had to relax and she found her bottom inexorably dropping lower, letting the smooth metal dildo nose apart her tight vagina muscles as the tip pushed slowly into her. Batgirl had to close her eyes as the sensation of being penetrated sent an electric response around her pussy, and there was no denying how wet she'd become as her sense of arousal gradually took over.

It was looking like Catgirl had been right. She just couldn't help being turned on by these bizarre situations, but she was damned if she was going to let Catgirl have the satisfaction of knowing it!

"If you don't get this damned thing out of me, I'm going to take you apart later!" she threaten through gritted teeth.

"Well, technically, it's not really in yet Batgirl," said Catgirl as she watched the console where the third, blue button was now flashing. "Ah, at long last!" she announced as she leaned forward and pressed it.

"Aaaaaaargh!" gasped Batgirl as she suddenly felt the dildo move again. Upward! "Oh Jesus," she whispered as it pushed further and further into her hot cavern, the cool metal making it feel even more invasive and stoking up her arousal to even higher levels. Eventually it stopped and Batgirl sighed in relief. She'd feared that Catgirl would have used some gigantic monster dildo that would have stretched her beyond belief, but this was almost okay, almost comfortable in fact!

Then she had a couple of additional shocks!

Firstly something else metallic had flipped up higher between her sexual lips and nestled itself up alongside her clit creating yet another avalanche of pleasure signals that she had to deal with. Then, once she'd recovered from that surprise, she felt something even more unsettling!

It hadn't registered at first, but now that her vagina was getting used to its new inhabitant, she could feel something else. A low but regular throbbing!

"Oh my God," she half-screamed, "It's alive!"

"Don't be silly Batgirl, would I do that to you? Okay don't answer that. No need to panic though, I just thought that it would be fun to link it up to the engine! I told you that I'd made some modifications didn't I?"

Catgirl dropped her foot onto the accelerator pedal and blipped the engine a few thousand revs.

"See what I mean?"

Batgirl did. Her eyes had widened, and her mouth opened in a mute protest as she felt the dildo suddenly vibrate inside her in tune with the engine revs, triggering a mass of sensual signals that linked up with the even more powerful impact on her clit and almost overwhelmed her there and then!

Catgirl was watching Batgirl's reaction with obvious pleasure, "There you are .... aren't I good to you!? And just wait and see what happens when we accelerate and brake!"

Batgirl wasn't in the least bit sure this was good at all, fighting back an impending orgasm already, and fearing how she would feel being driven home like this, feeling every bump in the road through the unforgiving, vibrating dildo. Finally she spluttered, "Jesus Catgirl, I can't take this all the way back to my flat! Get it out of me!!"

But Catgirl just smiled and ignored her, putting her hands on the sleek leather wheel as she slipped the car into gear and moving the sports-car smoothly off into the bright sunlight, ignoring Batgirl's little cries of shock as she changed gear a couple of times on the way to the exit ramp and the revs did their exciting work on Batgirl's captured pussy! Then she braked hard as they reached the ramp and this time Batgirl let out a bigger cry of shock as she discovered another of Catirl's little devious surprises. As the car quickly decelerated, she felt the dildo push even deeper into her vagina until she thought it would burst out of her before it suddenly shot back and started to oscillate backwards and forwards inside her. But the shock of the movement had quickly turned to extreme pleasure as Batgirl teetered even closer to the orgasmic edge again. It was total erotic torture and Batgirl couldn't escape it. Just as Catgirl had intended!

By the time that they'd reached the ground floor, Batgirl was slumped in her seat, her whole being focussed on the fiery action taking place in her pussy as the vibrations from the gear changes on the way down were generating wave after wave of sexual excitement. Then, as Catgirl braked at the automatic pay booth, the effect of the dildo driving deep into her again finally took her over the edge and that long held-off climax finally burst through her as her muscles dissolved into relief giving convulsions. Her long, low moan was lost in the cavernous silence of the big concrete garage though.

After she'd eased past the pay booth, Catgirl pulled to one side for a moment to give Batgirl time to get some breath back.

"Not bad eh?!" she asked, "Look, your first one!" She indicated the console again where a large orange LED disply was flashing the numeral one at the top of the board.

Batgirl couldn't believe it! Catgirl had built in an orgasm counter!?

She was still dragging in deep lungfulls of air as she tried hard to regain control of her body, but finally managed a response, "Just you wait ........oh just you wait!...........Ohhhhh!"

Catgirl had given her an evil grin and dropped the clutch again!

The journey through town was an erotic nightmare for Batgirl. The constant changes of speed, starts and stops caused the dildo to play havoc between her legs. She was still trying desperately to hold off a second orgasm, but it was getting harder and harder and she was convinced that Catgirl's constant hard and, in Batgirl's opinion unnecessary braking at every opportunity was totally designed just to make her suffer more!

But she could see the block where her flat was getting nearer and she was just about hanging on to her control, teeth gritted and legs metaphorically crossed. She'd show Catgirl a thing or two about self-control!

Just as her hopes were rising though, Catgirl took a right at a feeder road for the freeway, veering away from her flat.

"You're going the wrong way you idiot ...........ohhhhh Jesus!," she gasped, interrupted in her flow as the car picked up speed quickly and the engine revs rose. The dildo and clit attachment immediately increased their vibrations to match and for Batgirl it was finally too much as she was once again hit by an overwhelming orgasm as her pent up emotions finally exploded wonderfully inside her.

Catgirl was considerate enough to let Batgirl's scream of fulfilment die away before responding heartily, "You know it's such a nice day that I think that we should have a run into the country, don't you? And anyway, I want to try it out myself! Can't really do that here with everyone watching can I!?"

Batgirl's head sagged wearily as she concentrated on trying to ignore the continuous vibrations again. Unfortunately, not very successfully.


12 - A Nice Trip to the Country


The sleek green racer was well out of the suburbs and on the edge of Gotham Country Park when Hailsburt1 finally picked them up in his flyer. The freeway had given way to a single-carriageway interstate road. His assistant was at the controls and they positioned the machine above and slightly behind the fast car. It was state of the art and as an energy form, way too advanced to be detected by anything that the local population had.

Never the less, Hailsburt1 was cautious, as his upbringing and indeed the project terms of reference insisted.

"We'll just monitor them for the moment. Those incredibly extreme bursts of energy that we picked up earlier are clearly linked to the occupants and there's a fairly high continuous read-out even now! I wonder what they're up to?"

He zoomed in the viewer for a closer look, "Well I never. One of them is already on our 'want' list. It's one of those two that we identified together at the hospital earlier. She must be a very active specimen.......... I've never seen readings like it!"

The 'chase' didn't last long though as the two secret watchers saw the car slow and head for an exit into a deserted forest rest halt. It seemed to stop very suddenly though, skidding a short distance on the dirt surface, and almost instantly Hailsburt1 was amazed to register another massive burst of energy on his monitoring instrument.

"Good grief," he gasped, "The alien's done it again!"

---------------------*************--------------------


Batgirl was dragging in deep lungfulls of fresh, pine tinted air again after yet another gigantic climax. Every muscle in her body seemed to have joined in with the convulsions radiating out from her pussy and she felt absolutely spent, still speared onto that infernal dildo. She'd even started to feel wet around her bottom as her juices had begun to flow uncontrollably out of her and dribble down between her legs onto the seat. In the back of her mind she was worried about the effect on any of the electrics. Getting a big shock through that metal dildo would have just about finished her!

Blearily she looked up to see Catgirl swinging open her car door. She paused and looked over to the counter on the console.

"Only four Batgirl," she said as her hands disappeared under her denim skirt, "I really thought you'd have had more by now! Mind you, you seem to combine two or three of a normal girl's orgasms into one, don't you my little plaything?!"

Batgirl still had spirit though and was about to give a pithy response, but watched in surprise as Catgirl's hands re-appeared, dragging the pink panties down her legs and stepping out of them. Then it dawned on her what Catgirl had said earlier.

"You can't be serious Catgirl! You can't possibly drive with one of these things stuffed up your fanny!"

"Oh, tish tish Batgirl, stop being such a wimp. I'm perfectly capable of handling myself thank you!"

"I could drive for you if you want," responded Batgirl slyly.

"Oh, Oh, Oh Batgirl," laughed Catgirl delightedly, "you never stop trying do you?!"

With that, Catgirl had dropped the flimsy panties onto the console, shut the door and settled herself into her seat again, yanking up her skirt further to display the tops of her golden thighs and her soft brown bush.

Batgirl watched in amazement as Catgirl pressed the amber button on her side of the console and the smooth silver dildo appeared from a slit in the leather seat between her legs. Catgirl spread her legs a little to allow the nose of the dildo easier access to her own wet slit, and gave out a long heart-felt sigh as she felt it feel it's way between her labia lips.

Catgirl had her head back and eyes closed as she waited for the searching dildo to reach her own hot entrance, "Oh God but that feels good!" she whispered before looking straight at Batgirl, "You know, it's so, so frustrating having to watch you have the all the fun!"

Then she slowly leaned forward again, a dreamy expression on her face as she hit her blue button.

Catgirl's head shot back and she squeezed her eyes shut again to milk the exquisite feeling of the dildo pushing deep into her expectant vagina. Batgirl watched in dismay as the silver tube gradually disappeared from sight and as it finished its upward search and at the way that a little 'arm' slipped forward to nestle up against Catgirl's clit. Now she knew exactly what had been happening earlier under her own skirt!

Catgirl's dreamy expression widened as she got used to the presence of the invader, and it's low throbbing vibration triggered by the car engine just ticking over in the background. After a few more minutes, she wriggled a little to settle the dildo more comfortably and then tentatively eased down her foot on the accelerator to bring up the revs, and the blissful vibrations. Batgirl too noticed the change, especially how Catgirl was smoothly increasing their vibrations, letting the warm feelings radiating out from their pussies build gradually rather than the brutal way she'd blipped the engine while Batgirl was first connected up on her own! 'Typical!', she thought wearily as she felt her pussy gradually get more and more aroused yet again.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers