A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Eventually Catgirl seemed to bring herself out of the trance like sensual state that had been building up in her and she seemed to grit her teeth as she hit put the car into gear, getting ready to release the clutch and move off.

Batgirl was struggling against yet another build up of vibrating dildo induced ecstasy when she made a final attempt to stop Catgirl.

" No Catgirl, not on the road! Oh Jeeeeeeeesus ...... mmmmph."

Catgirl had glanced angrily across at Batgirl for interrupting her pleasure, and hit the throttle hard before braking equally hard, making both girls exclaim as the dildos began to gyrate madly inside them. Then she picked up her pink panties and leaned over to stuff them into Batgirl's open mouth!

"Will you shut up Batgirl and let me concentrate!" she gasped, a little breathlessly, before setting off again and accidently hitting a couple of pot-holes that had both girls wincing before turning onto the road.

There was little traffic so far from the city fortunately, and Catgirl was able to speed up quickly to a point where both girls were struggling to deal with the dildo motion and vibrations surging round their clits and vaginas. Batgirl, still anchored helplessly to the car seat, somehow managed to dislodge the panties from her mouth and spit them out so that they sailed away behind the car in the wind, but she couldn't speak as the red hot sensations from between her legs drove her remorselessly towards yet another climax.

Catgirl's face was a picture of concentration and effort as she tried to control both the car and her own increasing excitement as her arousal drove her higher and higher.

"Oh God! ...... Batgirl ....... I .... can't....... last........ Jesus Batgirl, is there anything behind?"

Batgirl could hardly control herself anymore either but managed a quick glance in the mirror at the empty road.

No sooner had she squeezed out a "No!" than Catgirl headed for the side of the road and did an emergency stop.

The energetic dildos immediately went haywire again, thrusting deeper than ever and vibrating like steam engines! Both girls simultaneously screamed out as deep, prolonged climaxes ripped through their energized bodies, leaving them both slumped forward in their seats, gasping for breath as they gave themselves up to the sweet post orgasmic feelings that swept through them.

Although Batgirl wouldn't ever admit it, the feeling of that illicit high had been absolutely sensational!


---------------------**********-----------------


High above them in his energy craft, Hailsburt1 was looking at the readings in front of him in open-mouthed awe. 'Sensational' was a word that was in the front of his mind too as he turned to his assistant again.

"You just wouldn't believe the intensity of that energy release just now! It's far, far beyond anything we've ever seen before. These two must be very exceptional specimens! We really do need to get them both into our harvesting program as soon as we can. We'll be able to bring down our projected completion time by weeks! "


---------------------***********-----------------


Back on terra firma Catgirl and Batgirl sat slumped together for long, long minutes as they got over their electric climaxes. They were still impaled on their dildos which now simply tickled away inside their wet, oily resting places.

Eventually Catgirl gave out a long sigh of satisfaction and leant carefully backwards.

"Oh My God Batgirl! Wasn't that just great!!"

Batgirl couldn't respond, and wouldn't have trusted herself to be civil anyway. After her fifth intense orgasm she was feeling totally worn out.

Finally Catgirl seemed to draw herself up in her seat and hit the last, red, button on the console on her side. With a little whirring noise, Batgirl watched the smooth metal dildo, liberally coated with Catgirl's juices, slip out of its nesting place and disappear back into the leather seat. Catgirl's expression as the intruder slipped out was a picture of combined ecstasy and pain and she shut her eyes to saviour the feeling.

After a few minutes, Batgirl was getting impatient, getting uncomfortably aware again of the monster deep inside her, and it's steady, insidious vibrations that were inevitably getting her aroused yet again.

"Catgirl!" she gasped eventually.

Catgirl's eyes snapped open, irritated at the interruption.

"Oh now what Batgirl!"

Batgirl glanced down meaningfully at the console, dreading the thought that Catgirl intended to drive back into Gotham without releasing her from the torment. Surely she wouldn't? Oh my God, maybe she would!

Catgirl was evidently giving it some serious thought before she finally relented "Oh, I suppose so," she snapped wearily and hit Batgirl's red button as well.

Batgirl's sigh of satisfaction as she felt the metal dildo slowly slide out of her was interrupted by a sudden exclamation from Catgirl.

"Hey, where's my panties?" she said accusingly as she suddenly realised that the pink gag had disappeared. She looked quickly behind them up the road, but knew immediately that they'd gone for good.

Batgirl quickly tried to change the subject and asked her to release her wrists, still securely strapped to the sides of her seat.

"You've got to be joking Batgirl!" snapped an angry Catgirl as she put the car back into gear and headed back towards town, "Somehow I get the feeling that you might not be that happy with me at the moment!", before adding a moment or two later, "Although I don't know why after all the fun I've given you!"

"FUN!!?" gasped Batgirl in mortified response.

When the car pulled up outside Batgirl's apartment block at last her cheeks had turned red with embarrassment and when Catgirl finally freed her wrists she simply pushed open the car door and stormed off silently towards the entrance hall door.

She'd considered all sorts of plans for retribution on Catgirl on the journey back, but knew that after all that sexual activity she'd be weaker than Catgirl and no match in a fight. 'Revenge' she'd decided would be sweeter later.

Her red cheeks were the result of all the ribald comments they'd received as they drove back through the city, Batgirl still strapped helplessly to her seat.

Catgirl's soft brown downy pussy had been on display to anyone who'd cared to look down into the car and after all her struggles, Batgirl's skirt had ridden up high enough to display her crotch-less black panties as well. So, there'd been plenty of people who'd enjoyed the display, and they'd not been short of comments from the male population, or suggestions on what to do with their pussies! Unlike Batgirl, Catgirl had seemed quite pleased at the attention that they'd received!

--------------*******--------------

Hailsburt1 watched with interest as the woman in the ivory dress slammed the door behind her as she entered the building , a thunderous expression covering her face, and the green sports car roared off up the road.

"Okay, that's this location noted," he said to himself contentedly as they set off to follow the car, "we'll get this other one registered next and after I've spoken to the Captain, I'm sure that we'll be back VERY soon to bring them in for our harvesting program. We just can't afford to miss this chance to get back on schedule!"


The End (of part 1)

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers