A Day in the Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. There was a lot of information to take in what Mistress Erika had just told him. But it all sounded logical and good.

"Just look at you," Mistress Kristen said continuing fingering his limp penis and looked straight into his eyes. "You are completely harmless. Isn't that right?"

He looked back at his owner. "Of course I am," he said.

He realized there was a straightforwardness in his tone. Almost is if it was something that should have been self evident.

"Just listen to you". Mistress Kristen said chuckling and started to pull his penis up and down. "You are actually proud for being harmless. Proud of being unable to have an erection. Proud you're unable to be a threat to a woman. Aren't you?"

"Of course I am, Mistress Kristen."

"Mmmm, good boy," she said slowly increasing the pace. "That is also the product of genetic screening. Over the generations we have made males more and more submissive, and easier to control. As a result the world became a much better place. Those were awful, dark times in other ways as well, unlike now, when the world is totally run by women."

Mistress Kristen kept increasing the pace until she saw his servant grimace and his body began to shake.

"P-please, Mistress Kristen," he said. "Please, stop."

Mistress Kristen smiled and let go. "Getting too excited, are you? Okay, cool down then. You are such a good boy."

"Thank you, Mistress Kristen."

Mistress Kristen reclined on the bed. She cupped her other breast and started to rotate its nipple between her fingers. With her other hand she started to caress absent-mindedly her tummy.

"Women have also been modified over the generations," she said and looked down on her body. "Just look at how beautiful and flawless our magnificent bodies are. All Goddesses are. Isn't that true, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Kristen," he answered. It was very hard for him to take his eyes off her. "You are so beautiful, Mistress Kristen. All Goddesses are."

"Yes we are, aren't we," Mistress Kristen said smiling, and continued moving the tip of her finger up and down on her milky chest. From her neck, between her breasts, over her tummy and all the way to her vagina and back again.

"Of course, you think the way you do because you are made like it," Mistress Kristen said and looked at her servant, smiling. "We have made so your sexuality is always on overdrive, making it difficult for you to think straight, or anything but serving your beautiful Goddesses. Only thing you or any other male have to see is an image of a Goddess and all rational thinking ends."

"Yes, M-mistress Kristen," he answered, eyes fixed on her.

Mistress looked at her slave blushing hard and smiled. And no wonder he was blushing, she thought, glancing again down on her own gorgeous body. The nipples on her breasts were standing erect now, making it evident how much she was enjoying this little torment as well.

"And speaking of rational thinking," Mistress Kristen said and spread a bit the other leg she had pulled back closer to her body, so that his servant would have a better view at her vagina. "I think you have more and more trouble with it, am I right?" This time her servant didn't even answer anymore, just looked at her with glazed eyes.

"Like I said, it is all thanks to genetic engineering," Mistress Kristen said, caressing her knee lightly with her fingertips, then sliding it lower on her inner thigh. "We're now taller, stronger, more physically able, we live much longer and we're way more intelligent than you. One could say you needed someone to take care of you, and of the world."

Her servant nodded, looking as if he was unable to speak. Mistress Kristen kept caressing her inner thigh with her fingertips, going back and forth, so that each time her fingers got a bit slower. She looked at his servant and smiled, almost feeling pity for him.

"The intelligence of the worker males on the other hand is so low it would be even more hard for them to think of disobeying a Goddess," Mistress Kristen said. "The light is so dim in their thick slave brains it would be impossible for them to form such thoughts. They're content in a position they have, being controlled by beautiful Goddesses, and obeying them."

Mistress Kristen looked at his slave, and lifted the hand she had been caressing her thigh behind her head, but kept her leg spread. She wanted to make it as hard as possible for her slave to listen to her.

"So, one could say they have the muscle, but no intellect, you, my pretty slaveboy, have the intellect, but no muscle. And neither of you don't have a desire to act against the will of yours owners, do you?"

Male D569 nodded. It was hard for him to think. He lowered his gaze, even though he knew that way he had to look at his limp penis between his legs.

"Isn't that true, little one?" Mistress Karen asked him again. "You don't have a desire whatsoever to act against the will of yours owners?"

"Yes, it is, Mistress Kristen" he said finally, knowing those words came straight from his heart. "I only want to obey you, and please you."

"I know you do," she said smiling and caressed his knee. "You have no choice. But you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?"

"No, I wouldn't, Mistress Kristen," he said shaking his head.

"Good boy."

"Thank you, Mistress Kristen."

"You know," she said and started to move her fingers up and down his other thigh. "Back in the day there were males whose penises were like yours. Just like that one. Small, limp, and unable to get erect."

"Really?" he said, even though it was hard for him to concentrate, since Mistress' fingers circled closer and closer the to subject of the conversation.

"Oh yes," Mistress Kristen said, and kept caressing the smooth, hairless skin of her inner thigh. "Many times there was medical reasons for it, or psychological. No matter the reason, it was something that most of them kept hidden. The society back in those days was like that. Males with small or penis saw themselves as inferior, which of course they were."

Male D569 nodded. Again, it was very hard for him to think clearly.

"Even earlier in the history there had been times when things were different," Mistress Kristen continued. "But in those dark, violent, phallocentric days small limp dick was a sign of a loser, and they knew it.."

Mistress Kristen reached out and took his servant's penis in her hand. He let out a short gasp.

"Most of them didn't pursue a relationship and developed a fetish for their limp penises," she said, holding his servant's member between her fingers. "Ones like this. Small, limp and impotent. They developed a fetish for being inferior, and submitting to women they saw unattainable. Which, of course, they were. They saw themselves as failures, but in truth they were merely the evolution's next step."

Mistress looked and smiled. Slowly she started to pull the limp penis in her fingers up and down again.

"W-well, what happened then?" he said, trying to keep his voice steady. He had no way of making Mistress Kristen to stop what she was doing, so all he could do was continue the conversation.

"As far as I know the process was quite peaceful one. Due to several factors males started to lose their virility, as more and more men became impotent. Slowly but surely women became the dominant gender whereas the males took the role of serving them."

Mistress Kristen looked up and smiled.

"Or who knows?," she said, not stopping moving her hand in a steady rhythm. "History is written by the victors. Perhaps it was bloody rebellion with male concentration camps. With piles of bodies of males who resisted the new world order. But does it matter? If as a result there was the ideal world we are living now?"

His slave shook his head. "N-no, it doesn't, Mistress Kristen."

"When women were in power it was decided to start genetic screening to speed up the natural process" she said, slowly speeding up the pace. "Making males more and more submissive, docile and more easily controlled. Just like you are being now, I might add."

He nodded and lowered his gaze. His penis stayed limp, but he had trouble thinking straight. Every pull by his owner's hand made it more difficult for him to stay in place. More difficult to think.

"Y-yes, Mistress Kristen."

"Would you want me to stop?" Mistress Kristen said, continuing to masturbate his penis.

"It doesn't matter what I want, M-mistress Kristen," he said his voice shaking. "All that matters is what... Oh, fu... Wwhat you want."

"Correct answer, as always," she said and slowed down the pace almost to a halt, but didn't stop completely. She wanted his servant to have even a tiny amount of coherent thought.

"When one thinks of it, it was all very simple really. Since the progress had first manifested itself in male sexuality, as fetish, where a male got sexual enjoyment out of submitting to a will of a woman, everybody understood the key was there. The key to control the sexuality of the male species.

Mistress Kristen kept a small pause and pulled his penis a few times up and down, the same times observing the expressions on her slave's face. He was getting very blushed again, and seemed to have difficulties to stay in place.

"Men think with their penises," was a common conception even in those days," Mistress Kristen continued calmly. "And a very true one, as you can see clearly for yourself. Therefore, the need to being submissive was enhanced in males. The result, my dear, is you."

Mistress chuckled, let go of his penis and reclined on the bed again. His servant sighed deeply. She lifted her other arm behind her head,

"So, one could say nowadays we have two male species, both equally submissive and unable to rebel, simply because they have no desire to. One larger male species, we use in factories, and then there's you, the smaller and slender one we use in more menial tasks, as servants or for entertainment purposes."

He shuddered and felt his horniness suddenly starting to disappear rapidly. Entertainment purposes, he thought. He didn't have to think back more than a week to remember his Goddesses' last soiré, with several male servants, he included, performing sex to each other, with the female audience watching while pleasuring themselves and each other.

"Why so glum all of a sudden?" his Mistress Kristen inquired. "Remember, no secrets from your owner."

Male D569 cleared his throat.

"Well, I... I was just thinking the time you had people over last week and..."

"Ahhhh... That one," Mistress Kristen smiled. "You didn't like it one bit, did you?"

"N-no, Mistress I didn't and I wish you wouldn't make me do things like that," he blurted out and then realized he had been out of line. "I am sorry, Mistress Kristen. I shouldn't have said that."

Mistress Kristen chuckled and looked at her servant, smiling.

"I don't know why women like to see pretty little boys like you having fun with each other. A relic in our sexual build, perhaps. Then again, what's there not to like? The nude male body is a beautiful thing to look at, especially slender and hairless body like yours. Two male bodies doing sexual things to each other is double the fun, right?"

"Yes, Mistress," his slave said his head bowed. "It's just so... I don't know."

"I know you don't like it, sweetheart," Mistress Kristen and patted his head. "But we do. I simply love seeing you with a penis in your mouth. You look so adorable when you do. We are your owners. Your reason for existing, That should enough reason for you to do it. That should be enough reason for providing us entertainment."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen."

"Besides, you find the idea of two women making out erotic, don't you?" she continued, and caressed his hair. "Don't deny it."

"Of course I do" his slave said and bowed his head in shame. "I... I don't know why it is so hard for me. It is so easy for you."

"Well, if you have to know, it has to do with all that genetic tinkering I just told you" she said, caressing his cheek with her finger. "There was once a time there was a certain amount of homosexuality in male population. It was, however, gotten rid off due to the selective breeding and genetic engineering."

"But... why?" he said, looking up, eyes wide in astonishment.

"I told you, silly," Mistress Kristen said smiling, and took his chin between his fingers. "We keep males in control by controlling your sexuality. The focus of their slave minds should be, and is, pleasing their Goddesses. Their beautiful, divine Goddesses, us. It would be rather counterproductive if males started to feel attracted to each other and to suck each others' cocks in the labour compounds, would it?"

He nodded, blushing. "Yes, you're correct. I'm sorry I asked."

"You'd like to be homosexual, then?" asked Mistress Kristen after a while, at the same time caressing his long hair on his neck.

"Oh, no!" he answered and looked up, his eyes filled with horror. "I mean... I love and adore you."

Goddess Kristen smiled. "Oh, my little slaveboy. Come here and let me hold you."

He lay down next to her and soon they were embracing each other, naked skin against naked skin, and his head resting on her breasts.

"You really don't like the taste of semen?" she asked her after a while.

He felt a wave of disgust going through him. "No, I think it smells appalling. I almost threw up from the mere smell every time."

"I'm so glad to hear it," Mistress said caressing his hair. "That means I will make you do it even more in the future. It warms my heart so to hear you say you hate it. Because I want to make you suffer, my little pet. I want to make your life as difficult as possible."

Hearing Mistress Kristen to say those words made him first feel despair, almost as the floor had fallen under his feet and he was falling. Then, for some inexplicable reason, he felt content. This is how it was meant to be.

"And of course you hate the smell of semen. That's only a natural reaction. Just as you're not gay, it is natural you hate the smell and taste of cum."

Mistress Kristen continued caressing his hair and continued with tender voice.

"But you know what's the most fun part? With a simple snap of my finger I could order, let's say a pint of low quality, warm fresh semen from the tanks and make you drink it right here. It would be here in couple of minutes. What would you say if I did it?"

"Oh, no, please don't," he said hugging her tightly.

"I suppose you wouldn't like it at all" she said, as she caressed caressing him and holding him in her arms like a baby. "But I could do it. In fact I could arrange you would drink one glass of it every morning as a dessert after your morning meal."

She pressed a kiss on his forehead and continued.

"Just imagine how fun that would be, That way the smell would be there as you start the chores of your day. I could even arrange so that it would be all you drank, all through the day. Nothing but warm cum, on every meal, as much as you'd like, but only cum. They say it's supposed to be good for you. You would be my own little science project."

His slave let out a little sob. "Please, please, please Mistress, don't..."

Mistress Kristen bursted out laughing.

"You're so serious!" she said chuckling, "I was only joking."

He looked up. "You were?"

"Yes, silly," she said smiling and pressed a kiss on his lips. "About the pints of semen that is. But what makes my little cum joke earlier funny is the fact I could do it, if I wanted. And you know that. And what makes it exciting for me is the fact you would do it, just to please me."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen." It was all he could say.

Mistress Kristen put a hand behind his neck and continued giving him small kisses on his lips.

"But you will" she said, between the kisses. "Suck even more a cock... for me in the future... my love. Lots and lots more. Because I want you to. And because I tell you to."

Bit by bit Mistress Kristen moved from his lips to his chin, then neck and finally to his hairless chest. It became more and more for him to think clearly again.

"You look... ," she said in a soft voice, continuing kissing him. "So beautiful... when you're sucking... cock for me. So... pretty. It gets me... so awfully wet. And since I know... how much you hate it... it just makes it... and you... even more... hot."

Mistress Kristen pulled herself away and looked the face of her slave, with an expression that was a mixture of horror and excitement. She smiled and started to pet her servant's hair again, almost as if he had been her doll.

"Besides, you're not going to become homosexual," she said reassuringly. "Nothing can make you one. I suppose, if the same thing I have made you to do for me, had happened to a male in those dark ages I mentioned a little while ago, I think at some point he would had gotten used to it, and find the little fag in himself. But not you, or any of the males on this planet."

Mistress Kristen looked at him, smiling. "So, that's the best part. No matter how much cock you will suck for me. No matter how many times I will have a room full of males cover your pretty face in cum. No matter how much cum you will drink to pleasure and amuse me. No matter how much you are being fucked in your pretty little ass. You will hate it every time. Every second of it."

After those words Mistress Kristen suddenly wrapped her eyes around him like a vice and started kissing him forcefully. The kiss seemed to last for ages. He could feel her hands caressing his body all over, and her grinding her pelvis against him.

"Oh, heavens!" she said finally as she let go of him and fell down on the bed. "Sweetheart, this conversation is making me so horny. You are making me so horny."

"I'm sor... I mean, thank you, Mistress Kristen."

Mistress smiled at him and stretched herself on the bed. Then she put her fingers around her other breast.

"I want you to come here and give these girls a bit of attention, You have been neglecting them all day."

Dutifully he positioned himself on all fours on the bed so he could lick the other breast and caress with his hand the other,

"Mmm, that feels good," she said. "There was one more thing on my mind. Oh yes, do you know what was the best part in erasing homosexuality in males?"

"No, Mistress Kristen" he said, lifting his head from her breast enough to be able to answer.

"Well, even though homosexuality was erased in males, in women it was enhanced. That's why all Goddesses are bisexual, or lesbians."

"Why was that, Mistress Kristen?" he said and started planting kisses on the breast he was licking and slowly moving from one breast to another. While he was in the middle he stopped for a while to lick the area in between with long strokes, just the way he know Mistress Kristen like it, with the same time holding each of her ample breasts in his hand and rotating her erect nipples between his fingers.

"Well, for one thing, women being attracted to male sexuality was an achilles heel to womankind," Mistress Kristen said and caressed his hair. "The female scientist understood that using sex as weapon, a means to get what you want works both ways. Males could use it too. Good heavens, you're so good at this. How it is possible for you to be so much better in this than any woman I know?"

"I don't know, Mistress Kristen," he said and closed to the peak of her other breast. He started flicking the tip of his tongue on her nipple.

"Oh, fuck, you will be so getting me off very soon, do you hear me?"

"Mmmmm-h".

"Most women are better in bed than men, but you, you're something different. You're really trying to make me lost my thought. Where was I? Oh yes. Gay women. Everybody realized that if being lesbian were enhanced in women, men would lose that advantage. It was relatively simple, though, after all, even back in those days bisexuality was much more common in women."