A Day in the Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he started to plant kisses on her breast and gradually move slower.

"That meant women could still find solace and strength from each other," Mistress said and continued, but breathing a bit more rapidly now. "But erasing homosexuality as a preference we took that chance away from you, and ensured you were... totally dependent on us. Being able to... please us is all you can think of. So, it's all about... control."

Slowly he started to move lower and lower.

"I can't take this anymore. I want an orgasm, now!"

"Yes, Mistress Kristen."

Epilogue

An hour later, as Mistress Kristen was finishing another big glass of glass water and Male D569 was massaging her feet at the foot of her bed, he couldn't help but feeling pleased with himself. She looked now so content, so happy. Mistress Kristen had told him to get her a bathrobe and had given him a permission to wash his face, but had said wanting to see her slave still naked

"Were you trying to stop me from talking back there?" she said. "Was I being so boring?"

"No, of course not," he said and started kissing the soles of her feet. "I just wanted to give you an orgasm. It was me who asked you all those things. I appreciate you talk to me like... well, almost like an equal."

"Well, you're nothing like my equal," she said sharply. "Get that thought of your head."

"Of course I'm not your equal, Mistress Kristen," he said between kisses. "I merely meant you treat me... differently than other servants."

"That I do," Mistress Kristen said and smiled.

He looked at Mistress Kristen and blushed. He hadn't meant it like that, but had fallen into his own trap. Mistress Kristen moved her feet so that they were out of his reach.

"Start edging," she said. There was a moment of surprise, but under less than three seconds he had two fingers around his limp member and he was pulling it back and forth.

A wide smile appeared on Mistress Kristen's face. "That's what I like to see. My favourite slave pulling his limp dick for me."

"Thank you, Mistress Kristen."

"Keep going, and don't stop before I tell you to.

"Yes, Mistress Kristen."

"Tell me, do you mind I don't have sex with you?"

"No, of course not, Mistress Kristen," he said, as he felt sinking deeper into submission. Edging in front of her always did that "Like I said, It doesn't m-matter the least bit what I want."

"That's true," Mistress Kristen said in a calm, contemplative manner. One could have thought she had forgotten her servant was edging in front of her at the moment. "I don't have sex with you, but I could. You know very I have sex with a lot of the palaces servants, or the carefully selected sex slaves my friends sometimes send me as presents. But not with you."

"Yes, M-mistress Kristen."

"I could give you a nice shot to the base of your penis," she said. "Just like any other Goddess does when she wants to have sex with a male. It would give you a nice, several hours long erection. We could make love for ages, and you would get to satisfy me over and over. Just like any other male. Stop."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen."

Dutifully he stopped and let his hands fall to his sides. His heart was beating like mad and he had trouble thinking clearly.

"But I won't. You do know why that is?" He fought the urge to lower his gaze and answered.

"Because you want to deny me, Mistress Kristen."

"Exactly, my little sweetheart. I want to deny you orgasms so I can see how long I can keep you like that."

"Yes, M-mistress Kristen."

"And you're quite okay with that?"

"Of course I am, Mistress Kristen."

Mistress Kristen smiled. "Start."

Disappointed how short the pause had been he dutifully grabbed his limp penis between two fingers and started to edge again.

"In any case, I can get as much sex as I want, from the other servants, or Goddesses. So there is no need for me to have sex with me, or let you cum. But you, my love, are my favourite. My dear, constantly perplexed, questioning, little slaveboy. You have so much important role to fulfil."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen."

"I love how sexual frustration makes you look. Those big pleading puppy dog eyes of yours are so adorable. Just like the one you have now. Knowing you suffer constantly because of me is such a turn on for me. And you do look so funny when you masturbate."

"Thank you, Mistress Kristen" he said, for some reason feeling he should correct his posture. He did so, and continued to pull his penis.

"Tell me, how long has been now?," Mistress Kristen asked. "How long has it been since your last ejaculation?"

"Eight months, three weeks and one day, M-mistress Kristen," he said with his voice shaking. He hadn't one since Mistress Kristen had bought her. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

"Oh my," Mistress Kristen said and cupped her other breast under the bathrobe. "That's a long time. I bet you're desperate to cum. Would you like to be allowed to do that?"

"Oh, Mistress Kristen," he said, from the bottom of his heart. "I would. V-very, very much."

"Oh, I'm very pleased to hear that. But you don't. Why is that?"

"Because you t-tell me not to, Mistress Kristen."

"Mmmmm, you have no idea how much I want to hear you say that," she said, starting to play with her nipple." And how long will you stay cumless?"

"As long as you will say, Mistress Kristen."

"Say it again."

"I won't cum, Mistress Kristen, even if I want to, if you tell me not to. As long as you like."

"And to think of it," Mistress Kristen continued. "Perhaps that's exactly the reason for your oral skills, that your so good with your tongue, so good pleasuring me orally, because I won't have sex with you, or don't let you cum? Have you considered that?"

"N-no, I haven't, Mistress Kristen."

"Perhaps you ought to. The main reason for you existing it to serve the Goddesses, to serve me. You should be very interested when it comes to understand what makes you so good in that task. And what could make you even better."

"Yes, I should be, M-mistress Kristen."

"And if that is the reason, what point would there be to let you cum ever again, tell me?"

"N-none at all, Mistress Kristen."

"Perhaps I should make you permanently denied. To forbid you to have an orgasm ever again. To make you even better pussy licker. What would you say to that?"

"If that's what you want to d-do, Mistress Kristen," her servant said, with his voice shaking. "If you think that's for the b-best."

"Good boy. Stop." His hand drooped to his side.

"Tell me, how does it feel? How often do you think of sex, or serving me? Describe it to me in detail."

"Oh, all the time, Mistress Kristen!" he sighed, his voice shaking "After you ordered me to edge daily, it's been... horrible. There's this constant... throb in my testicles. This burning... need to be allowed to empty them. Especially when you make me to edge for you. If only I could stop doing it, it would be so much easier to be chaste for you, Mistress Kristen."

"But what purpose would that serve? Why would I want it to be easy for you? I don't want an eunuch to serve me. I want a horny slaveboy, who is desperate to cum. Start."

"Oh, no. Please..."

"Do it, start edging. Really fast now. But don't cum."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen. I mean, no I won't, Mistress Kristen."

"Answer my question. What purpose would it serve?"

"But this is so hard, Mistress Kristen."

"Well, of course it is, honey. Why would I want it to be easy for you? Where would the fun be? For me, that is. I want staying chaste for me to be as hard as possible, for you. You want that, as well, surely? Keep edging."

"Yes... I mean... Oh, mercy."

"Was that an answer? Faster."

"No, I mean..." he said almost totally incoherently now.

"Stop. Hands behind your back."

He let of his penis and quickly obeyed. His heart raced and he felt as if his head was burning up. Drops of perspiration were running down his back. His small, soft penis was tingling and his testicles were pulsating, and screaming in frustration.

"See? See how little does it take you to go completely nuts."

He didn't know what to say and his throat felt hoarse, and he got out only a little grunt.

"Now calm down," Mistress Kristen said. "This was only a small demonstration. I don't know whether you did it on purpose, or not, but a little while earlier there you used your oral skills as a weapon. Since you merely wanted to give me an orgasm, I forgive you that."

He opened his mouth, then closed it again. He didn't know what to say.

"Don't bother denying it," she said. "I just want to say this. Never, ever think you have a power over me, no matter how good pussy licker you are. Is that completely understood? Am I making myself completely clear?"

He bowed his head. "Y-yes, Mistress Kristen. I am sorry, Mistress Kristen."

There was a moment of pause, and he felt Mistress Kristen wanted to give him to for her words to sink in.

"Back when you caused my thought to wonder a little earlier, I was talking about control. Remember?"

"Yes, Mistress Kristen," he said. "Controlling males with sex."

"Yes, I said the reason why our world is the way it is, the reason the males are the way that are is about all about control. And about maintaining control. It's about maintaining a stable society. A perfect society."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen."

Mistress Kristen reached out and took his small limp penis into her hand.

"Look at it," she said. "I said look at it. It looks so insignificant, doesn't it? Pathetic, limp little thing."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen.

"Still, this little thing is what you are being controlled with. This little limp piece of flesh is what is being used to control the whole male population on this planet."

"Yes, Mistress Kristen."

"We own you" she said, gripping his penis tightly. "I own you. I own you and this little thing. I own your penis, and therefore I own you. Say it aloud."

"You own my penis, and you own me, Mistress Kristen," Male D569 said with his head bowed

"And never forget that."