A Day of First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never heard him speak like this, his voice was firm, commanding and compelling.

"Yes Sir, I am truly sorry Sir" I whispered even though I was shivering with fright.

"I see Abigail, that is very disappointing, and are you telling me that this is the reason for you being so distracted since then?" again his voice commanded me.

"Yes Sir, I can't get it out of my head, I want it" I must have sounded like a petulant child at that point.

My eyes cast down and feeling a terrible fear at telling him how I had snooped, I felt him close to me. He must have come over to me and then he leant down and whispered. "Thank you for being honest with me Abigail, but you may regret this because now I think you deserve to be chastised for your indiscretion and I will comply with your wish and give your bottom a well-deserved and through spanking. Abigail, you have betrayed my trust, which makes you a very naughty girl and you deserve to be punished... would you not agree?"

"Yes Sir" I whispered back, now suddenly breathless with excitement and anticipation.

He stood straight up and took the three strides needed to get back to his chair; sitting himself comfortably and he then simply patted his knees.

As if on autopilot I obediently stood, then crossed the few steps to bring me to the side of his chair, I was trembling a little, nervous and now a little unsure. I know I dreamt about this, know I was kind of hoping for this, but now I am here, now I am facing the reality, I am scared, my legs are trembling, and my hands shaking.

"Tell me Abigail, have you ever been spanked before?" he asked.

I shook my head, not trusting myself to speak.

"Alright Abigail, you have a choice, if you choose, you can leave now, and we will say no more about this, or if you do truly consent to me spanking your bottom, then raise your skirt at the back and lay across my knees." His voice was firm, determined and I totally believed him.

I took a deep breath in, determine to see this through, to live a dangerous fantasy for once in my life, my hands trembled almost uncontrollably as my fingers clasped the hem of my skirt, and began pulling it up, further than I had ever done for anyone. Tentatively I lowered myself slowly, lying face down across his lap, staring directly at the carpet, trying to mimic the pictures I had seen; I could just reach the floor with my feet and my fingertips and wriggled a little to balance myself.

This was going to happen I thought, really happen and I trembled even more.

Then I felt the first touch of his fingers, it calmed me, they were his fingers, and I wanted this.

I felt them just lightly brush the skin immediately underneath the hem of my skirt and then I felt the thin fabric of my skirt being lifted further, folded over and over, to rest in the small of my back. His left hand then settled on top of my bunched skirt comfortable, seemingly relaxed, how dare he be so relaxed when I am intensely aware that my bottom, tightly covered in the white cotton was now so completely on view.

I was nervous about him seeing the small dark stain creeping, soaking into my pants from where my pussy was leaking, and then I felt his fingertips gently brushing along the edge of each leg, tracing each seam of my panties, tenderly, with care, then the flat of his hand, brushing over the twin globes of my bottom.

Then he asked me very quietly, "Abigail, do you accept this?"

"Yes... Sir" it is all I could say then without any warning the first slap landed squarely on my right cheek, and the breath exploded out of my lungs, it stung more than it hurt, it seemed almost gentle, SMACK, the second landed squarely on my left cheek, stinging rather than hurting, the sound reverberating around the room.

I shivered with excitement, my pussy getting hotter, and then his right hand started to spank my bottom in earnest. Each cheek in turn, a sharp rapid series of spanks that were more shocking and brisk than painful.

He seemed so methodical, covering first the lower half of my bottom with slightly upwards strokes. Then moving up to the middle with flat strokes and finally the top side of each buttock with a slight downwards stroke. I did not feel pain but rather heat, especially the intense heat coming from my pussy, but it was the sound that really made me wet, and I could feel the juices almost flowing out now so I tried to keep my thighs squeezed together so he could not see.

He stopped spanking, his hand negligently stroking my now very heated bottom. His fingers found the waistband of my panties and started tugging downwards, "move your legs," he ordered.

Without thinking, I responded with a whispered "Yes Sir" and pushed my bottom up allowing him to pull my pants down. I parted my legs slightly, and parting my legs meant I could no longer touch the floor and my whole weight shifted then rested on his thighs, and that's when I felt it.

Big and hard between his legs, pushing, straining against my belly, god this is so sexy and naughty. His hand kept tugging my pants, pulling them down, I felt shame, now he would see, now he would know, he kept tugging hard, they caught, stuck between the lips of my now sopping pussy and I cried out as they gave way. I felt them drift down under the force of gravity and my wriggling to my mid thighs.

He stopped moving his hands, there was a definite pause, I am sure he was staring at me intently. I heard it, almost inaudibly, but I did hear it, he exclaimed softly, almost to himself, "how wonderful."

Then his fingers where there, dipping down to my pussy, smoothing the tips along my fat, juicy lips, slipping, and sliding in the girl juice oozing from me, he gently traced the outline of my lips, then brought his finger up, tracing that little line up to my little tight bottom hole.

I started crying softly, I felt so dirty, so humiliated, but so excited, and so turned on all at once. I wanted this so bad but now, now all I felt was embarrassed excitement, and shameful lust.

I couldn't assimilate all the emotions raging through me, my body was trembling so hard, yet my pussy was literally flowing like a river. My puffy nipples were harder than I have ever known them get, they ached, I wanted to pinch them, twist them hard, my breath was short and ragged. Every muscle in my stomach protested, even the butterflies were doing somersaults.

I could not see him, but I am sure I heard the distinct sounds of him licking and slurping his finger coated in my juice and then... SLAP... his hand hit my bottom like a whip, I heard the loud, terrifying noise before the pain exploded across my cheek, I screamed, I wriggled and writhed and again SLAP, SLAP SLAP.

I started pleading, please no more, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, the pain, the burning heat was nothing like before, it shocked me, and I failed to keep my pain racked body from convulsing as I struggled to breathe I was begging, gasping, squealing. "Please Sir! Please No more!" he responded with another stinging SLAP, then said, "But why Abigail, we have only just started." His voice sounded amused.

Then he truly let go, giving me a sharp series of spanks all over the bottom and upper half of my cheeks, I was on fire, I could feel my whole bottom undulate, the flesh rippling away from each solid hard SLAP. My bottom wiggled back and forth so much that my panties had dropped from my thighs down to my ankles, and yet even through the pain I felt the oozing of my juices turn into flood between my legs and felt the ultimate thrill of being turned on by his spanking. I felt flush and weak in the head, my voice was horse and harsh, I felt dizzy with overloaded sensations.

Then he stopped... thank god, he stopped, his hand, which must have been as hot as my quivering burning bottom cheeks throbbed as he rubbed it gently over my entire backside, his wonderful, long, strong finger slipped down, deep between my pussy lips, so slick, so wet and sensitive.

His fingers explored, teased, probed and moving agonisingly slowly, taking his damn time.

I was no longer crying from the pain of spanking, any pain, any embarrassment gone, I was crying with need, crying with lust... "oh please, please Sir make me come, I need it so bad... please." My hips started moving of their own accord, lifting, falling, pushing as hard as I could against his beautiful finger, still he teased. Here I am, laid across his lap, deep into my fantasy world, my bottom exposed, sore and feeling so hot. My legs spread as wide as the pants caught now around my ankles would let them as my pussy drips my shameful juices at the wonton sexy scene I must be presenting to him.

Oh, god, the only man to see me way, and I started to cry, hot tears of shame.

He stopped teasing his hand drew away from my needy pussy and SLAP!

I feel the sting instantly, then the pain, then the heat; I was blubbering now, my body a quivering mess. "Please, I am sorry..." I sob... SLAP, pain explodes in my left bottom cheek, just when the pain begins to fade the next one hits me and hits hard, brutal, stinging, burning.

SLAP! My right cheek explodes into the flat of his hand. SLAP! My left cheek feels the burning sting of extended fingers, SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Four in quick succession left right, cheek, top of thigh, SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP. I am rapidly losing count, heat spreading, body shaking uncontrollably, mouth open dragging ragged gasps of breath deep into tight burning lungs, but the indescribable itch of pleasure was now mounting as I feel the aching build-up in my pit of my belly, my already hot wet sensitive pussy is on fire.

I feel like my hard-throbbing clitoris is directly wired to my bottom and the deep burning slaps that had made my bottom quiver and jump were also direct stimulation on my clitoris, which sent violent electric shocks to every muscle, every nerve ending in my body, overloading my brain.

The spanking has stopped, his hand moved so fast down to my pussy, his finger sliding effortlessly between the slick wet lips of my dripping pussy, finding my tight little hole, he pushed his finger in testing my tightness, I am so wet, so turned on.

My whole body is trembling, and I feel like my whole body is expanding, I can feel every sensation deep in my pussy, the familiar tension in my muscles and my stomach tightening signalling an orgasm, "Please" I beg... "please"

The merciless tease continues, he is playing me, I feel it, need it, want it so bad, he slowly presses his finger deep into my slippery folds. He presses so slowly that his finger feels huge in my aching, dripping pussy, testing my limits, my soaking lips clench repeatedly squeezing his finger tighter every time, then bliss - his thumb begins rubbing my exposed hard clitoris.

I press myself back onto him wanting more, harder, faster, my voice a horse whisper filled with need. He slid his finger in and out of my eager little pussy, rubbing the pad of his thumb firmly against the boiling hot hard nub of my clitoris and I rock my hips back and forth to meet his hand.

I feel nothing but the wonderful pressure, the delicious aching, stretching my senses, building, the sweet tension building, my nerves extending, pulsing, burning through my veins. I know I am building to the biggest orgasm ever, my pussy pouting dripping molten lava down my thighs, so much so I can hear my shame, as it squelches, the juices gushing out of my tight little hole, running down my lips and dripping off my clit.

I have never been able to get myself this wet, I am responding so hard, my orgasm building, radiating through me in hot waves of pleasure. My thoughts so concentrated on my tight little pussy I had not realised his hands had stop torturing my little clitoris, he was still, "Are you a naughty girl Abigail?" he asked me in a soft voice.

A breathy "Yes" was all I could manage. I was beyond aroused, "are you a dirty girl" he whispered into my ear as his fingers pinched my clitoris hard and that sent me over the edge. "Yes" I screamed as suddenly, my whole body went taut, I started to tremble violently, legs spasm, my whole body, tight and rigid, like a tidal wave I broke, climaxed, earth shattering orgasm tearing me apart with buckling hips, ragged breaths, convulsing stomach, I was dying in a fit of pure lust fuelled pleasure.

It seemed to last forever, wave after wave kept breaking deep within, radiating out from my pussy to the tip of every strand of hair until finally I was exhausted. Nothing ever in my life had prepared me for this, every muscle ached, my whole body was limp, wasted. I was just lying across his lap, arms and legs dangling, a dead weight as the tears streamed down my face, he had ruthlessly given me the best climax of my short life.

I felt his hand on my hair, stroking me, soothing me, calming me, I was still shaking when I slid off his lap, falling to my knees. I tried to stand, his hand holding mine, steadying me, I stood up my legs felt like jelly and forgetting that my ankles were bound together by my panties that had pooled together around my feet. I slipped and fell forward and suddenly I was in his arms, curled up like a little girl, he was holding me close, protecting, soothing, caring, my arms went around his neck, my face buried in his shoulder and I was in heaven, and I knew with blinding certainty that my life would never be the same.

I felt him settle me down on the comfortable sofa occupying one wall of his office, "lay down Abigail" he whispered, and I complied, laying on my stomach, he dragged a cushion over for my head and suddenly I felt so very tired and weak.

My eyes were heavy, I felt myself drifting, he voice was soft and gentle, "you did well, you are such a good little girl, so very well and you have pleased me."

My eyes closed, and I drifted off in the most wonderful, dreamless sleep.

***

My eyes fluttered open, my thoughts were peaceful and calm, I was so warm and comfortable, my bedding smelled of him, of Mr Cook, his manly smell, his cologne, then I sat bolt upright, remembering, as his coat fell off my shoulders and I looked around his office in panic, my mouth was dry, I must be a total mess, what have I done.

Then he was beside me, smiling, "Abigail, don't panic, you are in my office, you fell asleep and I watched you, just to keep you safe, and everything is fine, but you need to drink this." He pushed a glass of water into my hand which I greedily gulped down.

I looked at him shyly, he seemed younger, happy and smiling, then I whispered, "Sir?"

"Abigail, you took a much-needed nap, which was perfectly fine and understandable, it is 5 pm, so you must be hungry by now." He said it gently, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

I nodded numbly, almost in awe of his calmness, his naturalness, I felt a warmth I have never experienced before swelling up within me, as if radiating from my stomach to consume me utterly, I must be blushing furiously, even the tips of my ears felt hot.

He took no notice of my discomfort, "Excellent Abigail, now I am going to take you out and buy you dinner, but first I want you to use my private bathroom to tidy up and fix your make up, understand?" he moved his head to indicate the door on the other side of the room.

"Yes Sir," it never crossed my mind to question him, to ask anything, to say no, my parents will be expecting me, but that does not seem to matter now, and I just accepted that this was the way it would be, and it felt good to comply with his wishes.

As I was walking, after collecting my things, rather stiffy across his office I could feel his eyes on me, "Abigail?"

"Yes Sir," I turned slightly to look at him, he was watching me intently, "before you come out of the bathroom, you will remove all the items under your blouse, and then put your blouse back on, is that understood!" he instructed.

It was a definite instruction, there was no mistaking it, and I knew instantly that I would obey him, it never crossed my mind to object, "of course, Sir" I said meekly.

My makeup was a total disaster, my face was flushed, my blouse crumpled, I had one grey sock up and one down and my skirt was twisted, I looked a right mess, but looking in the mirror, my eyes told a different story, I was suddenly happy and excited. My hands shook a little when I removed my blouse, pulling off the little black crop top, a different girl looked back at me in the mirror as I watched my trembling hands reach up, unclasping my bra, freeing my breasts, it may have been my imagination, but they looked fuller, sexier somehow.

I quickly pulled my white blouse back on, tucking it into the waist band of my skirt to smooth the creases, I deliberately left the top two buttons undone, then with a confidence that was not my own, I left the bathroom.

Mr Cook was sitting at his desk, my overcoat was laid on his desk, "excellent Abigail, come here!" he instructed, pointing to the place next to his side.

I was shocked, I had not really known what to expect, but his instruction threw me a little, and yet I felt compelled to respond, as if in a dream I moved quickly to stand before him.

He looked me in the eyes directly, he did not speak, just glanced down, and I knew, he said exactly what he wanted with a look and I shuddered, his authority drove me down to my knees without thought, without hesitation and my body sang with excitement, I shivered at his control. I don't know why, maybe the stories I had been reading prompted me, but automatically I bowed my head, placing my hands behind my back. "Sir." Is all I could manage.

"Good... Abigail, now open your blouse and show me your naked breasts!" his voice was quiet, but undeniable, carrying me to lift my hands, I was trembling, no one, not even my Mother had seen my breasts, I was terrified, excited and very turned on all at once. I struggled with my buttons, my hands trembling so much, my face burning hot with embarrassment, but I wanted this, wanted his strength, his will.

It seemed to take forever before the last button gave way, and my shaking fingers pulled apart my blouse.

He stared down at my nakedness, I could feel the stain of heated blush creep over my chest and in that precise moment, I submitted completely, not to Mr Cook, my handsome boss, although I will always be his from now on if he wants me.

Not even to the deep burning shame of my sore bottom and hot wet sex, but to my inner feeling, feelings I just knew I had been repressing. I was beginning to understand and accept my own burning desires were legitimate. I owned my own feelings, they were mine, and they are not wrong, and I refuse to be shamed by my wish to be a naughty girl with wicked thoughts.

I had dreamed of such things, dreamed of feeling good about myself and, this was my need, my release. I looked up at him from under my eyelids, he was smiling gently, his eyes alight, and then I saw his hands, reaching out and touching me, oh my god... his hands were so warm, so soft, feather light touches, my mind screamed, my body instantly alive with the pure sensation of his wonderful touch.

He cupped each breast in his hands, weighing them, his thumbs flicked out over my already hard nipples, and I moaned, a deep guttural moan I had never made before.

"You are truly beautiful Abigail," he whispered almost reverentially.

I started to push my chest forward, to get more of my sensitive breasts into his hands, but he withdrew, I wanted to scream at him, but he simply smiled at me and said, "What are you thinking about, Abigail?"

"About wanting your hands on my breasts." I responded, as a warm feeling flooded my nipples, radiating across my breasts and down directly to my sex, I was in awe of him, his skilful hands, warm, confident smile, his sparkling eyes.

His hands reached out again, touching my breasts, his fingertips teased my sensitive skin, tracing the outline of my areolas, I was in heaven, lost in the pure sensations he was creating and then I heard him, his voice soft but insistent, "I do not know why you insist on hiding your beautiful body from sight, and wearing outfits that are so obviously the wrong size for you Abigail, you are beautiful."