A Day of First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not hesitate, did not have to think or consider, my heart swelling with his words, with his touch, "I am sorry Sir," I whispered, looking deep into his beautiful calm eyes as his expert hands played havoc with my sensitive breasts.

"You want to obey me, you want to please me more than anything in the world, don't you Abigail?" again he used that soft insistent tone, and I could not refuse him, would not refuse him anything.

"Yes Sir, I want to obey you, I want to please you" as soon as I said the words, a shiver of deep pleasure struck me to my very core and his fingers clasped a nipple in their strong grip and started twisting them playfully.

"You will always trust me, won't you Abigail?"

"Always Sir, always." I breathlessly said as another deep shiver of pleasure washed over me.

He was leaning forward now, his mouth so close to my ear, whispering his sweet words, his voice calm and insistent, his hands still teasing my breasts, and I moaned in deep burning pleasure, the tension building in my sex, "You are in a safe place Abigail, a place that obedience will bring pleasure, and great satisfaction."

"Yes Sir," my voice sounded distant, lost in the sensations coursing through me.

"The reward for your obedience will always be... your deepest pleasure, your ultimate release." He whispered.

"Pleasure... release" I whispered hoarsely.

"You are safe with me, Abigail, in this place you can ask for anything you desire, no shame, no guilt and no judgements." I had to strain to hear his silken words.

"Yes, please Sir." a voice not my own whispered back.

"I am giving you permission and the freedom to explore you own desires and pleasure." "Abigail Wrightson, these things are true, these things are real, these things are your life now, do you believe me, my Abigail?"

"Oh, yes Sir." I was holding my breath, my body responding to him, his voice, his words ringing like a bell of truth deep inside my head, he called me, 'his' Abigail and my heart soared.

And then surprisingly my mind was free, my body felt weightless and I trembled in released, it was bliss, the heat and pleasure washing over me, consuming me, my breath ragged and sharp, and a million pinpricks of brilliant light burnt through my brain.

Did I wake up, did I come around, I was drifting, all warm and fuzzy, my knees hurt a little from the carpet, my breasts felt a little cold from my blouse being open and I could smell him so near, feel the warmth in his arms as he held me, I felt safe, I felt loved and protected.

He moved, slowly, his lips finding my forehead where he placed a soft, gentle kiss, my eyes flew open, he was smiling down at me, "Abigail, do up your blouse, it is time we ate!"

Never taking my eyes off him and, with what I thought was a cute pout I said, "but Sir, let me please you first, I want to so badly." I was sure that the other woman, who so ruthlessly betrayed me earlier was still in the room saying these things I was thinking but would never normally dare to say.

I lifted my hands, and I realised they were not trembling any more as I rested them in his lap, feeling the contours of his manhood through the material of his trousers. I looked up at him and saw the most intense look of desire I had ever seen, "please Sir" I whispered on my exhale.

He nodded slightly, as I wondered what I would have done if he said no, I shook my head to clear my negative thoughts and taking his cue, I moved my fingers and found his flies, I fumbled a little, but was determined, pulling his zip down, it sounded so loud in the still, quietness of the room.

When I was over his lap, his manhood felt huge against my stomach and my thighs, but now it looked like it was asleep, all soft and small, I know full well what the term flaccid means, know the physiognomy, the biology of the male penis, but this is different, knowing something intellectually, and then experiencing it emotionally is just so different.

I needed a closer look, so I rested my head on his thigh, as close as I could, and I think he began to stir, then it twitched, and I giggled, "cock" I whispered, "and it's my cock, it is such a beautiful cock.

I pursed my lips and blew gently, and then I heard his voice rumble, "If you are going to play with it, you had better learn to suck it girl."

"But I have never" I said hesitantly but he interrupted me, "It's a fine time to learn a new skill Abigail."

"But I don't want to disappoint you, not ever" I said emphatically.

His response was typical of the calm advice he usually gave, his tone made me giggle.

"Abigail, you could never disappoint me, you cannot get this wrong, just do exactly what you feel is right, after all, everyone has to start somewhere."

I stretched up, allowing him to look at my naked breasts, I can scarce believe it has been less than 20 minutes since I was so shy about my breasts, with that thought I brought my hands up to my breasts, caressing them, then pinching my nipples hard until they swelled, and then whispered so sweetly innocent, "Please may I suck your cock Sir."

He looked at me, really looked at me, a huge grin covering his face and then I swiftly moved between his legs, smiling at him, his breathing was shallow and even, while mine was getting deeper at the sheer sexiness of me doing this, just the thought of what I was about to do, what I had never done before, had me nervous as well as excited.

I looked up at him, under my eyes, he had this calm, but expectant look, making sure he was watching I stuck my tongue, licking my lips. His cock twitched, now looking bigger, it was beautiful, my heart started pounding in my chest; I reached out and, slowly wrapped my right hand around it, my small fingers reached all the way around and I gave it a gentle squeeze, I let out a little squeal of delight as it twitched in my small hard and began to grow even bigger and thicker until my fingers wouldn't meet, it was amazing, I have heard and read the term 'hard on' so many times but this wasn't hard, it was soft, velvet soft but with a steel core inside, I marvelled at it.

His hips wriggled, and he let out a moan. I moaned as well at the sight of a clear sticky fluid that had begun to ooze from the tip of his cock. I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand and bending my head down to it I gave the tip a soft kiss, it felt hot and then the most amazing thing, the skin unfolded, peeling back and his large mushroom head, purple and slick popped out. He moaned again and as I moved my head I licked my lips tasting him - I like it.

Looking up at him I took his cock and started rubbing it along the side of my face. I could feel my face getting wet from him and it was causing my already drenched pussy to start flowing again. His eyes were locked to mine, taking my time as he had done for me and, also building up my own nerve, I shifted his cock to the other side of my face and after getting that cheek all nice and sticky I brought his cock back to my lips. Taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth and slowly brought it down over the head of his cock and closing my mouth swirled my tongue around it as if it were a lollipop.

It must have felt good because his hips jumped again pushing him a little further into my mouth, but also causing him to let out such a sexy little whimper that I immediately opened wider and let my mouth go further, past his head, and down his shaft. I closed my eyes and moaned around his cock as I could feel him dripping on my tongue.

I slowly started to bob my head up and down I kept my tongue pressed against his shaft and began moving my hand up and down as well so that I was stroking his wonderful cock as well as sucking on him.

I had the sudden urge to giggle thinking how many times I am going to do this from now on.

I didn't think he thought I was doing anything wrong as he was moaning and groaning every time my mouth slid up and down his cock. Getting braver I started going a little faster and going deeper now taking more than half his length with each downward motion. My hair fell into my face and I brushed it aside. A few seconds later it was back again, but this time, before I could grab it I felt his hand in my hair pulling it to the side and then wrapping his hand into it to hold it there.

I started going even faster and deeper, my eyes were closed, and I could hear myself making moaning noises in my throat as I couldn't believe how good having him in my mouth felt. The noise he was making was turning me on even more as I knew he was enjoying it and that I was pleasing him.

Hoping he would like it I reached around with my free hand and started gently kneading his balls. He twitched again, and it was as I was taking him in and I almost gagged as his cock all but buried itself down my throat. I'd just opened my mouth a little wider and at that moment realized that I had almost half of him down my throat.

Going slowly, I opened wider and, pushing down, found my lips touching the base of his shaft. He moaned in approval and I felt my pussy flowing even more at the thought that I was taking him, taking him deep into the back of my throat, the briefest thought of my lack of gag reflex flitted across my thoughts but I dismissed them, I was enjoying this too much.

I shook my head back and forth slightly and was rewarded with a gasp from him as I also started swirling my tongue back and forth across his shaft. Now, using just my thumb and forefinger around his base, I began sucking him in and out as rapidly as I dared. I didn't go all the way down; just the first two thirds of the way down but this still filled my mouth.

His fingers clenched in my hair pulling it a little, but I found myself moaning as he did it. I felt his other hand rest itself on the back of my head and begin guiding my mouth up and down. I opened my eyes and looked up to see him staring intently at me totally captivated by the sight. I felt a wave of excitement go through me at the thought that I was pleasing him so much.

I felt deliciously dirty, the single thought floating in front of my eyes that I am Sir's cock sucker, cock sucking naughty girl, it made my pussy ooze, made my stomach flip and my nipples throb with pleasure.

Spurred on by how well I was doing, I went faster and started jerking him harder as well. He was groaning, and his hips were lifting off his chair, pushing his cock even deeper into my mouth.

I was too caught up to worry about it going to deep and started sucking harder and faster, his hand was pulling on my hair even harder, I am so turned on that I just let go and went with it, loving it all, his hand pushed down, his hips came up and in one smooth motion he buried his whole beautiful cock deep in the back my throat and at the same time went from gently kneading his balls to lightly running my long fingernails across them.

He began thrusting harder as his grip on the back of my head grew tighter and that was the moment I realised that I loved sucking his beautiful cock. My mouth made the decision for me, and I just completely submitted to him, instantly everything changed for me, I was at his mercy and I had never known anything more exciting, more thrilling than knowing he was using me for his pleasure.

Surrendering myself completely I put my hands behind my back and increased the suction of my lips around his shaft, all the while looking up at him as he stared at me with lust in his eyes. I started letting out a low moan, a deep animal sound I did not know I could make, I was becoming more and more turned on, I was totally under his control and I loved it.

All my senses were focused on the feeling of his manhood buried deep in my mouth, the heat, the soft hardness, the way it tasted, the way my tongue flicked around the head of his cock as it pulled back to my lips and the look of burning lust in his eyes.

I felt him tense up and both hands gripped each of my pigtails on the side of my head and he forced my head down hard over his cock. I could not have pulled away, but I did not even want to, he grunted, his only semi-coherent word shouted out "Swallow" and I felt a flood of warm liquid erupt into my mouth.

He tightened his grip as second wave flooded my mouth and I had no choice but to drink him down, his whole body was shaking as a third and fourth wave of thick salty fluid hit the back of my throat.

He released the grip on my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth, I sat back on my heels, deeply satisfied as I swallowed the rest of his fluid still held in my mouth, I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me, looking totally relaxed.

I will never forget the look on his face as I realised I had pleased him, and his pleasure had awoken something deep, perhaps I was being silly and childish, but I knew immediately that I had found my raison d'être, giving Mr Cook pleasure was now my whole world.

Then he moved, his hand press firmly at the back of my head as he forced my lips onto his, and he kissed me, hard and fast, his tongue pushing past my lips to enter my mouth, I was breathless, giddy with excitement and joy.

He pulled away, smiling down at me, "That was amazing Abigail, thank you, but seriously, I think you should call me Sam from now on, and I am really hungry, so let's eat."

"Yes Sam" testing the sound of his name, and I grinned back at him, I couldn't believe how wanton and sluttish I had just been, but I loved it and I rose from my knees, and buttoned up my blouse, he was smiling at me the whole time, obviously amused at my own silly grin.

He picked up my coat, and held it open for me to slip my arms in, it was an old-fashioned gesture, and I couldn't remember the last time someone had extended me this small curtesy. As we left the office, I was happy, far happier than I could remember, on an emotional level, I felt liberated, and free of any burden of guilt, and on a physical level I felt deeply satisfied.

He opened the passenger door of his car for me, another small old fashion curtesy, we drove to one of the American themed restaurants, where the music was loud, the servers overly friendly and helpful, all dressed in outrageous outfits and flitting around on roller-skates. We magically walked straight to the quietest booth in the back, Sam seemed confident and in charge, people just seemed to defer to him naturally, he made me feel comfortable, the choice of restaurant was perfect for how I was dressed, I had worried about being seen out in the school uniform, but in this place, no one took the slightest notice.

I was however very conscious of my naked breasts under my blouse, I could never remember a time when I had been bra less before in public, even when I did not have breasts I had always worn a thick vest and now, tonight, I felt my nipples rub every time I moved, I felt free, and decided that I rather liked how my breasts moved each time I giggled, or shrugged my shoulders.

We talked, or rather he asked subtle questions, and then listened intently to my expansive answers, I don't know why I felt the need to talk so much, telling him every little detail of my boring life, of my strict upbringing, and even, most shocking of all, my explorations with boys and recent reading habits. He seemed to take a genuine interest, and listened, never once hinting at any kind of judgement or disgust, he seemed to understand, the time simply flew by, I was gabbling away, hardly drawing breathe and he smiled and nodded occasionally, encouraging me to be my real self.

By the time we had finished our meal, he had managed to made me feel special and valued, simply because he listened, it was not until that moment I realised that the people I had dated up to now, had never really done that with me, I guess that they liked being seen with me, liked knowing about the superficial stuff in my life, but they had never really been interested in me as a person with feelings and desires, it was refreshing.

Just before we left the table he looked at me seriously and instructed me to give him my mobile phone, wordlessly I handed it over, and felt a thrill run through me as I watched him type a number into the contacts before handing it back to me, I smiled my widest smile, realising it was probably his number.

He insisted on driving me home, once again, helping me with my coat and opening my door for me, I felt really very special.

Whilst he was driving he said, "Abigail, today has been a rather different end to our day for the both of us, I hope it was everything you thought it would be?"

"It was so much more, so much better than anything I could imagine, and I don't want it to end, take me somewhere, anywhere, and make me yours." I rather breathlessly said, wondering, hoping that he wouldn't say no, and was willing to pull into some quiet spot and we could do things, naughty, sexy things.

The amusement in his voice was evident when he responded, "of course my beautiful Abigail, how could I resist such an invitation." Then he slowed the car, reversing it into a side street and headed off in another direction.

"Abigail, I am serious, I do not want to put undue pressure or demand anything thing from you, that you are not happy to give." He said simply. I nodded my head willingly, and, then I noticed we had turned into an underground parking garage, he parked the car carefully, then got out to open my door.

Once I was out of the car, he took both of my hands in his and looked directly into my eyes, leaning forward slightly, I thought he might kiss me but instead he said very quietly, "Abigail, nothing just happens, we are all born with free will and we make our own choices in life. You are a grown woman and if this is truly what you want then say so now."

"Yes Sam, it is what I really want." I said it before I knew what I was saying, and it felt right, it felt proper somehow.

He let go of one hand, and still held the other, smiling warmly at me, then he turned his head, indicating a door and I just knew it was time. We walked, hand in hand, in through the door, then an elevator and up to very top.

I felt him watch me the whole time, the thoughts of being naked with him in his bed thrilled me, I heard the door to his home close with me safely behind it, and then I felt his arms wrap around me.

He kissed my forehead and asked, "So Abigail, is this worrying you?"

I wanted to show him I could be brave, I wanted to be honest, wanted to be worthy of him, especially now so very, very quietly I whispered "No"

Sam led me through his apartment, I took no notice, everything was a blur as I followed his back, we enter a bedroom and I shiver in anticipation. I watched him, he slowly kicked off his shoes and hopping slightly, which made me grin, he shed his socks, a warm, broad smile lights across his handsome face as he slowly walked towards me. He reached out, wrapping his arms around me, and I leant against him, exhaling the tension I did not realise I was holding on to.

I return his embrace, hugging him to me as if my life depended on it, he tilted his head, leaning down, and we kissed, if kiss is a good enough word to describe the fireworks that go off inside me as I felt his lips on mine.

I whimpered, and pressed helplessly against his body.

He broke the kiss, holding me. I reached up and undid his tie, then slowly started to unbutton his shirt. He pulled his arms free, and I spent a few moments just admiring the way his muscles move. I leaned in to kiss him quickly, then spun around away from him.

Suddenly I am frantic, my back is towards him, I am deliberately hiding myself as I almost tear off the buttons of my blouse, I threw it across the floor, and without a moment's thought I am shimmying out of my skirt, it falls to the floor and I kick it away.

I am now naked, naked as the day I was born, and I feel free, and overwhelming excited, I still have my back to him, I look over my shoulder, smiling at him, my eyes teasing him, god I felt so bold, so brazen.