A Day of First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes bored into me, I turn to face him, spreading out my arms to show myself off, I am amused at the intense, almost painful look on his face. I feel deliciously sexy as I watch him, watching me revealing myself to his lustful gaze.

"Touch me," I whisper, and he confidently reaches out, I whimper as he cups my breasts gently, and then I moan out loud as he moves quickly forward to fill both his hands with my breasts and he squeezes.

"Oh. God" I manage. Time seems to stand still, as my senses are overloaded and then I come back to myself as he pulls me gently towards the bed, I sit down and watch him intently as he moves to cover me with his body.

I feel mad with desire; I need him more than I need air to breathe and then his soft whispered voice in my ear, "Oh my god Abigail..." Then his voice became a horse whisper, "Abs... you are beautiful, perfect."

I was trembling, feeling stupid, then his hands came up to cup each breast. God his touch was wonderful, intoxicating, I leaned up, into his hands, his fingers massaging the soft skin, he tweaked and rolled my nipples between his forefinger and thumb, and my areola automatically puffed up. My nipples hardened and extended under his touch, I was in heaven, riding a wave of bliss, "Sam, please Sam... make me a woman, make me your woman." I pleaded...

Then his face came down towards mine, and he murmured "god you are just so perfect my beautiful sexy girl, but Abigail, understand something, I want to, god I want to more than anything in the world, but I don't want to hurt you, or force you to do anything just because it is me."

He looked at me, but even in the dim light of the bedroom I could see the truth of his words radiating from his face, his hands didn't stop playing with my breasts, teasing my nipples. My pussy pulsated, getting hotter and wetter with every stroke of his wonderful fingers.

I didn't have to think, didn't have to consider, this is exactly what I wanted, what I needed and hoped for from the moment I read my first erotic spanking story.

"Anything Sam, anything for you... please... I want you so much it hurts, make me yours Sam."

I was just about to say something else when his hand came up, and one finger pressed against my lips, he wanted silence, then slowly, agonisingly slowly, he looked at me, devoured me with his bright shining eyes, I was totally naked, totally helpless under his penetrating gaze, he lowered his face so close to mine.

I could feel the warm breathes he exhaled, felt the wet trails of his tongue as he kissed my cheeks, my neck, my lips.

His sensual agile fingers danced, exploring every inch of my quivering body, time and nerve endings expanded into pure sensation, his touch was everywhere, expertly teasing out the soft moans escaping from my lips, I never knew, never guessed the pure, erotic bliss of another's touch, of a real lover's touch.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, his head moved down, trailing soft gentle kisses to the bottom of my neck, then along my shoulder, his tongue flicking, tasting, his kisses caressing.

Both his hands are now covered my breasts, my areola, puffed up mountains of desire, my burning nipples pinnacles of rock hard lust, his strong thumbs lazily, idly flicking my nipples in small circles.

Then his breath in my ear, murmuring, "Remember to breathe Abigail, just relax, go with flow" then his teeth descended to nibble my ear lobe. I couldn't even remember my own damn name, let alone remember to breathe so lost I was in utter bliss.

His hands stopped teasing my breasts, moved to my shoulder pushed me back, my head on the pillow, my body laid out beneath him. He took my face in his hands and lent down, such a look in his eyes, it made me shiver and then he kissed me full on the lips, he moved kissing each of my eyes, he held my face still, looked directly, into my eyes, the intensity blazing white hot and said, "You are mine now."

Then he moved back to my lips, the kiss started gentle, tender, his lips so soft, I couldn't help but moan, my lips parted slightly, and his tongue darted in, taking my mouth, his kiss became more passionate, more urgent, harder, demanding, our tongues dancing together, in moments I was fighting for breath.

My mind screamed out, this is who I am, this is all that I am, as the shivers run down my spine, I was shaking, and with every touch he ignited liquid pools of heat in my belly, my pussy was dripping liquid fire.

My mind, my senses already overloaded, and I felt myself reverting to a primal state, animal, basic, so dirty and needy, I was in heat, reality outstripping my silly little dreams, in need of his love. I was just so turned on, trembling all over, but mixed with nervousness, a little fearful of disappointing him, of not being enough for him and yet my own body, my own animal lust betraying my need for him.

His hand slid down my body, tickling my stomach, I feel the flush on my cheeks, burning red as his beautiful hand cups my moist pussy, then he pushed his fingers against me and started rubbing gently.

I heard his soft intake of breath, almost in wonder, as his quick, agile fingers pushing deep between my soft wet folds, finding me so slick, wet and wanting, forcing deep between my pussy lips. His other hand moved over my right breast, engulfing my whole breast then massaging, first gently, then painfully, pinching the hard nipple, my nipples had never been so hard, so sensitive, my puffy areolas never so large and this just seemed to drive his lust for them higher.

I shuddered, feeling a flood between my legs, his teeth closed over my ear, biting gently and I trembled, I felt dizzy, dragging deep breaths down into my lungs, the pressure built, and I felt faint with excitement, and suddenly, with none of the usual warning signs, I climaxed in a headlong rush, as I felt myself lifted, weightless, safe in his expert hands.

Without pausing, he effortlessly slid down my body, moving between my legs, his knees spreading them, there was just no stopping him, no let up, no time for me to recover as his fingertips, demanding and urgent trailed down my soft warm skin.

I felt more alive than I had ever felt, his hands where everywhere, stroking the tender flesh behind my knees, brushing my arms, then around my breasts and down caressing softly my soft inner thighs.

I was on fire, wanting so much to give him everything all at once, so many feelings were rippling through me that I could hardly breathe. Feeling so helpless, yet so excited, huge fissures of desire were spreading all over my body and all centred around my wet little pussy, which was so wet, oozing sticky lubricating juices, my overwhelming need for this, so aroused by the thought of him, taking me, making me his.

Then his mouth descended on my right breast, and oh my god, his mouth sucked my little breast in, devouring it, his tongue, rasping flat against my hard nipple, holding the suction, he pulls his head up, tugging my breast with it, it slides out a little, catches on my areola and then his tongue swirls around my nipple, driving me wild.

He pulled his head back again, and my breast slipped further until my hot hard nipple catches in his teeth, he nips, biting down and I am totally lost in exquisite wonderful pain. His hands and fingers never stopped playing with me, gliding, sliding gently over and down my stomach, down my thighs, behind my knees and then slipping between my open legs, easily finding my hot wet swollen lips.

Gentle fingers teasing, stroking, I can feel my clitoris, expanding hot and hard.

The room is so quiet, nothing to disturb the silence except my laboured breathing; all I can do is feel, his mouth descends on my left breast, repeating the process of devouring and then just the tips of his fingers, feather light brushing up and down my engorged slit, teasing the lips, occasionally moving stroking my inner thighs.

So soft and sensuous, his fingers slide along my inner thigh, now feathering across my wet pussy lips, now sliding down to my taut bottom and I tense, so naughty, so dirty, my puckered rosebud anus, he pressed lightly, and every nerve end fired and million sparks.

He paused, my head propped up by the pillow, and I can see everything, my legs held lewdly open to him, on display, exposed completely and I felt the need in me so bad, I felt his soft skin slide between my thighs.

I watch in awe as his head dips down between my legs, his beautiful blue grey eyes alive with lust and then, the first touch of wet hot tongue. Running along my labia, teasing me, the tip rotating, running up and down my clitoris, flicking, so wet, so ready, body poised on the edge, it felt so good. "Yes" I moan as he finds the perfect spot, warm rough tongue, long licks, lapping at my swollen wet lips, gentle, insistent and I came again with a billion pin picks of blinding light burning my eyes.

His strong hands reach up cupping and moulding my aching, sensitive twin orbs of my breasts, such an intense tease, twisting nipples hard and tight, and one climax, crashes into the next, and the next and it doesn't stop, he doesn't let up, wave after wave washes over me.

Such bliss, his soft wet lips pulling on my hard-little clit, I am too sensitive, "No please, too much" I groan into the air, but my pleas are ignored, there is no let-up, his mouth drawing my clit in, hot and wet, vibrating with its own tension. deep between nipping lips, suction, thrusting the tip of his tongue, slithering wet wonderful tongue pushing deep inside my tight hole, I am so tense, ready to climax again, the tension so sweet, so viciously sweet.

Then he withdraws, I cry out my loss, cry out my need, and scream my lust in his face, but he shifts his body up mine, he starts stroking my hair, soothing me, calming me and then I hear him whispering, gently, "My Abigail, my beautiful, wonderful Abigail, we stand to lose so much, right here, right now unless we are sure, unless we really want this, do you want it, do you want it enough, do you still want to commit to me Abigail, are you ready?"

There was the question, the question I did not have to think about, and did not have to hesitate, question, or pause, Yes, I wanted to shout it in his face, make him understand, yes, yes now and forever.

But instead I scream in the darkness, into the heat of his heart... "Yes... yes more than ever!"

His hands travelled down my naked, trembling body, and I was clinging to him for dear life, I felt his strong hand slide underneath me, lifting me effortlessly, he spun me around, sliding his own body under my own, exactly where I have just been and then he pulled me onto his lap, I was on top of him, his strong hands holding me steady, over his naked body. But I don't understand when the hell did he get rid of his trousers and briefs, my knees are supporting me either side of his hips, I felt his hard-hot body between my parted thighs, his skin rubbing against my own smooth skin.

His hands now holding my breasts, rubbing hard then feathering fingertips trailing them across my sensitive still flaming nipples, my hips began thrusting downwards automatically, seeking more. I knew what I wanted, needed, desperate to feel his hard cock, his hand slipped down from my breasts, pushing between us, I felt his knuckle push over my clitoris, as he dipped his hips, then clasped his cock.

Tears stream down my face at the sight of this sexy beautiful man beneath me; I am on fire, alive, animal, in heat. His voice is soft, but horse with need, "take your time, slide your sweet little pussy down on my cock whenever you want, your own pace, don't rush, and take only as much as you can." I cried with happiness, even now, my legs spread, hovering just above his beautiful, rampant cock, he cared more for my needs.

I felt his strong fingers sliding between my hot juice soaked pussy lips, pushing them further apart, splitting them wide, then I felt it, pressure against my slick wet pussy, it could only be, must be, want it to be the head of his hard cock, he positioned it between my flaming lips, and I felt the bulging head pushing against my tight little hole.

I push down hard with my hips, feeling the head of his cock part my wet lips, my little pussy does not want to give but I don't stop, using my full weight, I push down, straining against my own tightness, then I push harder down, imploding, fires igniting, a hot, expanding, pressure building.

I am driving the head of his cock deep into me, all I feel is the exquisite fullness as his cock enters me, I am impaling myself, making me his, I writhe on his lap in exquisite joy.

His strong fingers, agile and fast, move, twisting my nipples, pulling them tight, steel rigid hardness, as I plunge my pussy down on his hard cock forcing my tight little pussy down on him, I let go with my full weight driving his cock deep inside me.

I felt so full, so wonderfully full and complete, I am his now and nothing else matters, I am struggling to breathe, the tidal wave of my orgasm is threatening to drown me, and I was moaning incoherently.

Such exquisite pleasure, impaled... he lifted himself up from the waist, his mouth, greedily sucking in my breast hard as I lifted my hips and start thrusting down slow, gently but deep and long until our hips grind together, I bounce on his cock, pulling myself up, sliding back down, then his arms were around me, holding me, supporting me, stroking my hair.

Then he is kissing my lips, my eyes, my cheeks, then back to my lips, devouring my lips, hard kisses, taking my mouth, his tongue, forcing its way between my lips, plunging in and out of my mouth, I was struggling to breathe, and my lungs were straining to keep up with my demand for air.

His hands started to roam all over me, hard, urgent, they clawed at my breasts, engulfing them, mauling them, his fingers, steel hard, vicious twisting my nipples as I yelp in pain and felt my pussy flood, I started bucking on his beautiful cock, my body jumping in need of every inch deep inside me.

I lifted myself up, my pussy protesting, clenching around his shaft, convulsions racking my body as I drove myself back down onto his cock, I was possessed, waves of lust overtaking me, and then something new, I felt myself jerking, every nerve in my body erupting as a blinding orgasm rips through me, white hot juice squirts from my pussy, so much, drenching us both as he holds me safely in his arms, tears of joy streaming down my face, my breathing ragged and horse, my limbs trembling uncontrollably as I sank slowly into velvet dark softness.

Desolation screaming, exhaustion seducing me, dragging me down in the abyss, quiet now, it is late and dark, my emotional storm has blown itself out and the world is still. In the aftermath we lay just an entangled mess of arms and legs, the spent passion melting our bodies together, I could not tell where I ended, and he began. I am lost in the deepest satisfaction I had ever felt, soft warm tears of utter joy flow unbidden, gently, thoughts caressing the outer limits of consciousness, and I know nothing will ever be the same.

Passionate obsessions, emotions cast adrift on an ocean of wanting, I love you, the tired whisper, escapes my lips as I slip deep into sleep, the words fade from my lips, as all things fade, I sleep knowing how blessed am I in this unveiling of my true desires, where then should my needs be met, all restrictions undone, naked bodies entwine, souls embrace is how it must be, he releases such joys in me, there can be no penance, must less innocence, in my total submission to him.

End