A Day with Ron as My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers

Not having a choice I knelt in front of Julio and unzipped his shorts then pulled them and his underwear down to his ankles. A very large and hard cock greeted me. I looked at his cock for a few seconds but knew it was inevitable and I leaned forward and took Julio into my mouth. I sure hoped he was of legal age as I proceeded to give him what was probably the best blowjob of his short life. It didn't take long for his knees to buckle as he deposited his very large load of cum into my mouth. Only a horny teenage boy cums that quick and has that much cum.

Ron quickly said "Swallow every last drop then lick Julio's dick and balls clean you cum loving slut!"

I almost gagged but managed to swallow all of Julio's cum then began to lick his balls clean. When I finished with his balls I started on his cock and just like a teenage boy he got hard again.

"Oh Cynthia, look what you have done. I bet you got Julio hard just so you could suck him off again. I suppose you are going to beg Julio to let you give him another blowjob aren't you?"

I knew I had to follow along with anything Ron suggested and give the answers he expects to humiliate myself. I stopped licking and while still on my knees looked up at Julio and said "Please let me give you another blowjob Julio. I enjoyed giving you the first one very much but it didn't satisfy my need for your cock. You have such a beautiful cock and I want to taste your cum again. Please say yes and let me suck you off again!"

What I just said were blatant lies but Julio wouldn't know it which was very embarrassing because he now thought I wanted to give him a blowjob. Well Ron got what he wanted. I totally humiliated myself and Ron was going to watch me give a second blowjob to Julio.

Julio said "Since you begged so nice I'll allow you to suck my dick but this time I want it to last longer."

"Cynthia why don't you give Julio one of your 30 minute blowjobs you're so famous for? I'm sure Julio would like it and maybe that will satisfy your need for cock sucking until those 2 men you asked me to invite over so you could blow them show up."

What the hell was Ron talking about? I didn't ask him to invite 2 men over so I could blow them and I'm not famous for giving 30 minute blowjobs. The only 30 minute blowjob I ever gave was to Ron this morning and it wasn't by choice. I looked at Ron and immediately knew by the look on his face he only said it to add to my humiliation which it did. Julio was looking at me with a funny look on his face and I could only assume he believed I was a cock hound and loved to give numerous very long blowjobs.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I loved the humiliation but I wasn't gay and didn't like cocks in my mouth. Yes, I've given a couple of blowjobs. And no I don't like the taste of cum but every guy I've sucked has cum in my mouth. As if just making the guy cum in my mouth wasn't bad enough, I've swallowed every drop of their cum because I've been ordered to. Why do I get off on humiliation so much? And because I do, I will do anything I'm ordered to.

Julio stepped out of his shorts and underwear that were at his ankles and walked over to a lounger and lay down. He must have picked up on my submissiveness because of how Ron ordered me about and decided to try it out himself by telling me "Crawl over here and suck my dick."

It was humiliating enough to have to do anything Ron told me to but now I was taking orders from a teenage boy and I was going to give him a 30 minute blowjob. I did as ordered and crawled over to Julio which kept my cock hard as a rock from the humiliation. Julio stared at my hard-on and I wanted to tell him why I was hard but I knew Ron would be pissed if I didn't act like I was craving Julio's cock.

If this wasn't bad enough I looked over at Ron and saw he now had a video camera and was going to film me giving Julio a very long blowjob. I knew this would give Ron plenty of time to take video from numerous angles to capture my cock sucking skills while wearing a see thru bikini. Not only will the video be very humiliating for me if he shares it but will be blackmail material if Julio isn't of legal age.

I proceeded to give Julio his 30 minute blowjob and was rewarded (I'm being facetious) with another mouthful of cum. Ron filmed it and I knew he and Julio now owned me when he revealed that Julio wasn't of legal age.

A year later Ron came clean and told me Julio had turned 18 that day and was of legal age when I gave him that first blowjob. My sucking his cock that day was a birthday present to Julio from Ron.

However, during that year Ron would order me to come over to his house every time Julio was going to clean the pool. Once I was at Ron's house he would have me get dressed in a slutty outfit and then go wait by the pool for Julio to show up.

The first time Ron had me wear lacy crotchless panties with a matching lacy bra, thigh high stockings and stiletto high heels. All of the other outfits he had me wear were of a similar theme; embarrassing to wear and my hard cock was always exposed so Julio would think I was excited to see him.

When Julio showed up the first time to clean the pool he took one look at me and started laughing. I wanted to run and hide but knew I had no choice but to stand there with my hard-on sticking out of my crotchless panties. Julio eventually stopped laughing at me and having learned about my submissive behavior from before said "I feel like a blowjob and seeing you here waiting for me dressed like a whore, I bet you can't wait to wrap your lips around my dick. Get over here and suck me off."

I saw Ron with a shit eating grin out of the corner of my eye and knew what was expected of me. I walked over to Julio and dropped to me knees and pulled down his shorts. Julio's cock was semi-erect when I took it in my mouth and it immediately became fully erect. I wanted to get this over as soon as I could and eagerly started sucking. Thank God for teen age boys and how fast they orgasm. In no time Julio was pumping a load of his warm and salty cum in my mouth. Again, knowing what was expected of me I swallowed every drop of his cum.

It was embarrassing how hard my cock stayed the entire time I was sucking off Julio and Ron was kind enough to point it out which only made it worse. Julio got to work cleaning the pool and Ron told me to stand up and then to keep walking around the yard till Julio was finished. Two things immediately came to mind. First I knew this was going to keep me in the sun so I would be getting a tan line around my bra and panties but secondly and even worse would be the pain in my calves from walking in stiletto heels for an extended period of time. I'm guessing Ron was thinking the same things and that is why he had me do it.

By the time Julio was finished cleaning the pool my calves were on fire and I couldn't wait to get off my feet. I was able to get off my feet alright but not the way I envisioned it. Julio took off his shorts before laying down on a lounger then looked at me and said "Cynthia come here and give me another 30 minute blowjob just like the last time I was here."

Remember when I thought thank God for teen age boys and how fast they orgasm well the downside is how soon they can get erect again. Because my calves hurt so bad I didn't hesitate to walk over to Julio and get down on my knees. After gently making love to his cock for 30 minutes to make sure he didn't prematurely cum, I deep throated him then pulled partly up and went back down quickly. I kept doing this knowing Julio wouldn't be able to last long and within a minute he orgasmed but I didn't have to taste his cum since I was deep throating him and his load went directly down my throat.

I could tell that making me dress like a slut and blow Julio turned on Ron because as soon as Julio left Ron took off his shorts and was sporting an erection. "My turn" was all he said and I proceeded to give my third blowjob of the day.

This same basic scenario happened every time Julio cleaned Ron's pool except Julio started to bring 1 or 2 friends each time to theoretically help him clean the pool. But the real reason was they were teen age boys that wanted blowjobs. And since Ron made it clear to them that I was there to please them, no boy ever left till they were totally satisfied. This usually meant sucking each boy off more than once. Ron no longer had to say "My turn" as soon as the boys left as I knew I would now be going down on him. Ron didn't always want a 30 minute blowjob but I always had to deep throat him when he came and wasn't allowed to pull off him till he told me I could.

Getting back to the current day. After Julio left Ron had me take a shower then showed me the clothes I was going to wear during the poker party. But before I was allowed to get dressed he had me paint my toenails bright red. He had showed me the clothes so while waiting for my nails to dry he could tell me what he had planned and how I was going to show the guys what I was wearing. Ron had given this a lot of thought to ensure I would be totally humiliated and needless to say I was hard as a rock hearing about it. And knowing I had no choice but to do it turned me on even more.

Ron said "I know you'll do anything I order you too but I'll enjoy your humiliation that much more if you're begging to suck cock instead of me telling you to. From what I've seen today there is little chance you'll get soft but here is a Viagra to ensure you're hard all night."

When my nails were dry Ron handed me a butt plug and told me to put it in my ass. The thing was fatter than any dildo or butt plug I've used and without the bottle of lube he gave me I would not have been able to work into my ass. Even with the lube it took several painful minutes of slowly working it in and out part way to stretch my asshole enough to accommodate how thick it was. When I finally worked it all the way in my asshole clamped down on the narrow part of the plug just before the end and I knew it was not coming out unless it was pulled out.

Of course Ron had me on my hands and knees with my ass up and facing him so he could watch me work the butt plug in. He really was enjoying humiliating me.

I put on a pink thong with "I Suck Cock" in bright big red letters on the front that barely covered my hard cock. Next was a pink bra with no padding so it wouldn't show through the white t-shirt he gave me. The shorts were women's but could pass for men's unless you saw the pink stitching which I hoped no one would. He was kind enough to let me wear men's tennis shoes without socks. But I knew these would be coming off at some point and my red toenails would be on display. Did I mention the white t-shirt was made of the same very thin material that women use in wet t-shirt contests? As long as it stayed dry it was fine but the minute it got wet it would be sheer and my bra would show.

The guys started showing up around 5:00 and I already knew two of my friends were going to be here but what I didn't know until they arrived was that Ron had invited two guys that worked directly for me. Oh Fuck!!!

I had been anticipating a very embarrassing evening with my friends there but this was going to be a thousand times worse. Neither of the two guys had been working for me for longer than three months and we still have a formal manager to employee relationship. That is going to end tonight in the most humiliating way. How am I going to be able to interact with both of them every day at work going forward and survive doing it? And how are they going to treat me? Probably as a cock sucking slut instead of as their manager. Oh Fuck Me!!!

The last to show up was one of Ron's co-workers I hadn't met before. With Ron and me it made seven players which is a good number for poker but six more than I wanted to be with.

Since sunset wasn't for a few more hours so we were going to play poker out in the backyard by the pool.

Everyone got a drink and we stated playing. After a few hands it was time for another round of drinks and Ron proposed the loser of the next hand get them. This was my cue to lose which I did and took everyone's drink order. Ron told me earlier that this would just be the first step in serving the guys. Every time another round was needed I was to lose and play waitress. When the guys had a buzz going but not drunk Ron gave me the signal it was time for a show.

While in the kitchen fixing drinks I grabbed a 25 ounce can of Fosters beer for myself and shook it hard for 15 seconds. Back on the patio I served everyone their drinks then before I popped open the beer while still standing. It sprayed and soaked my t-shirt then dripped down on my shorts and tennis shoes getting them sopping wet. Personally I thought it was a waste of good beer but that it was Ron had ordered me to do.

The guys were initially laughing for spraying beer all over me but it quickly died down as they realized my t-shirt had become see through and the pink bra was visible. I wanted to run and hide in shame but had Ron told me I was to stand there letting the guys take it in.

It didn't take long before one of my friends said "What the hell are you wearing?"

Another guy said "What do you think he's wearing, it's a fucking bra!"

Now the guys really were really laughing at me. God this was so damn humiliating, but as bad as it is I knew it is about to get worse.

The guys may have initially thought Ron was coming to my rescue when Ron told me to use the guest bathroom and take a shower to rinse the beer off. But Ron quickly followed it with "But you're not going to walk through the house dripping beer all over the carpet. Take your clothes off first."

If I did how could I ever face these guys again? I looked at Ron and pleaded with my eyes not to make me do this but he just smiled and I knew he had no sympathy for me and was exerting his complete control over me.

I had no choice and since everyone already knew I was wearing a bra I took off my t-shirt. I hesitated for a few seconds then took off my tennis shoes. The guys on the far side of the table couldn't see my bright red toenails till Ron pointed them out and everyone stood up to get a better view.

My hands were shaking as I pulled my shorts down to my ankles and I stayed bent over for a while afraid to stand back up. When I eventually did my face was as red as the words "I Suck Cock" on my thong. Ron had previously told me I would be standing in front of the guys in just a bra and thong and I was not to move or cover up. My cock was hard when he told me and if possible it was even harder now. Why do I have to get so turned-on when I'm sexually humiliated? I could imagine what the guys were thinking as I stood there with a hard-on advertising that I suck cock.

And that is when Ron pressed the remote in his pocket to turn on the vibrating butt plug. I didn't know it was a vibrator till now and with the shock of it starting to vibrate I thrust my crotch forward and moaned. I couldn't help myself from doing it.

I could just imagine what the guys were thinking of me now based on what I would think of a man wearing a thong that said "I Suck Cock" that was moaning and thrusting his crotch at me.

"Are you gay?" someone asked.

Ron had anticipated this question and told me how I was to answer it. He even made me practice it that afternoon while he laughed at me just to heap on the humiliation.

"No, I'm not gay but I love to dress in lingerie and suck cocks. That's why I intentionally shook the beer and sprayed myself. I wanted you to know what I was wearing under my clothes and that I want to give each of you a blowjob tonight. Just look at how hard I am just thinking about you guys cumming in my mouth and swallowing ever drop."

The only truth to that short speech was I was hard and love to dress in lingerie. Everything else was a blatant lie but Ron was getting off on dominating me and making me humiliate myself.

There was dead silence for till one of my friends finally asked "Anyone besides me interested in a blowjob?" And I thought he was a friend!

I was shocked when every man said yes. Aren't there any homophobics in the world?

"Go take a shower and rinse off the beer."

Thank God Ron was letting me leave.

"Then put on what you wore over here this morning and come back out here."

So much for being allowed to leave and putting an end to the humiliation. At least Ron turned off the vibrator as I walked into the house. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Even though I was now wearing more clothes it was going to be much more embarrassing dressed like a slut!

I walked out and stood in front of them wearing white fishnet stockings held up by a garterbelt and a white lacy thong underneath a bright red mini-skirt with red stiletto heels, a white lacy bra that was filled with 40DD breastforms that stretched my sheer white blouse. Ron hadn't specified but I wasn't going to take a chance and also had put on heavy make-up and long blonde wig.

The guy's comments only confirmed I looked like a streetwalker out to turn a few tricks. How embarrassing!

Ron said the poker game would continue but with me under the table sucking on the cock of whoever won the last hand. I would continue to suck that cock till there was a new winner then I was to suck his cock. I was told I was going to continue sucking till the last cock came in my mouth and that cock's owner would be declared the winner. This way no one would cum too soon and I could spend the next couple of hours sucking on six cocks.

Based on the looks I was getting it was obvious everyone was game. Well everyone except me.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled under the table and that is when I saw all the guys had taken off their pants and underwear and were sitting with their legs spread so I would have unimpeded access to their cocks. How thoughtful of them!

Ron had told me earlier he was going to win the poker game and I was to keep him hard with my sucking but not make him cum.

I sucked all the other guys for all I was worth to get them to come quickly but by having to move from cock to cock every time there was a new winner wasn't helping. Finally one man grabbed the back of my head and shoved me down on his cock till he was entirely in my mouth and my lips were against his pubes. Then he exploded, filling my mouth with his warm and salty cum. He held me there till his orgasm subsided and I had swallowed his entire load.

One down and five to go (or is that cum).

The guys picked up the pace of the game so I could only suck on the winner for a minute or two before I had to crawl to the next cock. This ensured they were always hard and were just about to cum when I had to stop sucking. If only I could have had a few more minutes with each man's cock in my mouth they would have cum and the game would be over. But no such luck. The game continued for a long time before I had my next load of cum to swallow.

Now with only four cocks to service I was spending more time with each one and the next two came fairly quick. In fact I had just barely finished swallowing one load and wrapped my lips around the next winner when he started pumping my mouth full again.

Now it was down to just Ron and his co-worker. Ron won the next four hands and I knew better than to make him cum so I licked and sucked on his balls which I think is even more humiliating than having his cock in my mouth.

Finally his co-worker won a hand so I crawled over to suck him off. Fortunately he came quickly. Unfortunately I was rewarded (if you can call it a reward) with the biggest load I had to swallow all night. Hadn't this guy cum in a month?

This made Ron the winner and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make him cum now or as he had said earlier not to. I figured he would let me know but if he wanted to cum and if he did I was determined to make him as quickly as I could. Hell, the guys already thought I was a cock sucking slut so I might as well act like one to get this over with ASAP.

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers