A Day with Ron as My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
605 Followers

"See Ron I told you he was a good ass licker. That was so hot seeing your entire cock buried in Cynthia's mouth earlier that I need to see it again but first blindfold him." Ron blindfolds me and Michele continues "Now I get my own private show of Cynthia giving you a blowjob. And just so you know Cynthia I'm going to have my legs spread and play with my pussy while you suck off Ron. I want Ron to see how much this is turning me on but not you. So you are going to have to listen while I masturbate and I want you to make Ron cum at the same time I do. Since I'm not quiet when I orgasm it won't be hard to tell when to make Ron cum but if he doesn't cum in your mouth at the same time I do you will be punished."

And with that Ron's cock was at my mouth again and I started sucking on him. Michele instructed both of us as to what she wanted to see. "Ron, shove your cock all the way down his throat", "Cynthia take Ron's balls and suck on them one at a time" and more. Eventually her moaning and groaning took the place of her instructions and I started to suck on Ron in earnest. Thank God Ron's cock cooperated and exploded with another load of cum just as Michele orgasmed.

I would have thoroughly enjoyed this scene if I was watching it and not a participant. But being blindfolded and having another mouthful of cum was not my idea of enjoyment. And what made it even more humiliating was I was still hard which Michele was kind enough to point out.

She continued "I think it's time for you to go home but there is a slight problem. The keys to the handcuffs are at your house Cynthia so you can't drive and Ron has been drinking so he can't drive you and I'm too tired to drive you so I guess you'll have to walk home."

I bit my tongue so I wouldn't say what I wanted to because I knew it would only get me in trouble. Yes, we lived close enough to each we can walk to each other's houses but they are far enough apart we usually drive. And when we walk to each other houses it's not in high heels!

"Ron what do you think is appropriate for Cynthia to wear home? Shorts don't go with high heels and with the handcuffs on Cynthia can't even put on a top."

Ron thought for a minute then said "I don't want him arrested because then he might not be back for next month's poker party so I'm thinking a sexy pair of panties that cover his ass and hard cock but if anyone sees them they will know they are women's panties. What do you think?"

"Great idea and I have the perfect pair. They're bright red and very lacy. I think Cynthia will look so good in them and his white garterbelt and stockings will be oh so visible for everyone to see. "

Michele helped me step into her panties and pulled them up but the tip of my hard cock was sticking out the top. She said that is unacceptable and that she could make me cum to get me soft but then I might not enjoy the walk home as much. So she pulled the panties back down and grabbed my cock and bent it down and tucked it back between my legs then pulled the panties back up. I would have preferred her making me cum.

They walked me to the front door but before Ron opened it Michele said "I feel something is missing."

She walked to their bedroom and returned with bright red lipstick. I guess all the cocks going in and out of my mouth had removed it so she ordered me to pucker my lips so she could properly put the lipstick on me.

When she was done Ron opened the front door and said "Enjoy your walk home and if I don't see you before then, I'll see you at next month's poker party. Remember it's an anal theme so you might want to have your ass ready. "

I stepped out onto their porch and looked around to see if anyone was out looking at me but since it was night time I didn't see anyone and hoped no one could see me.

The walk home was going to be impossible to complete without being seen by numerous people. Between Ron's house and mine were several intersections with stoplights and there wasn't a chance in hell that I would arrive at each one with no cars stopped at a red light waiting in whichever direction they were going.

So here I was about to start on my very long walk home only wearing bright red lipstick, a white bra filled with 40DD breastforms, a white garterbelt with white stockings and red lacy panties to contrast with the white to make it more obvious and red high heels. And as I started walking down the driveway the vibrator started back up in my ass!

Between the humiliations of folks seeing me, my cock tucked back between my legs and the friction that would cause as I walked, along with the vibrator buzzing in my ass I knew I was going to be hornier than hell when I got home. I just hoped my wife was ready for the fucking of her life!

P.S. Ron and Michele got in their car and followed me home to make sure nothing happened to me. Even though they used me as their sex toy and humiliated me all day (which I thoroughly enjoyed with my cock still hard as proof) didn't mean we weren't friends. And besides, if I didn't make it home safe and sound who would play hostess at Ron's poker party next month?

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
605 Followers