A Day with Ron as My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got between his legs I wasted no time and was immediately deep throating him. I then started fondling his balls with one hand and with my other hand I reached under him and played with his asshole. He must have liked it because he started squirming and making noises like he was going to cum but instead he reached under the table and pushed me off his cock. What willpower! If I was that close to getting my rocks off I couldn't have stopped.

He just sat there and didn't move and I'm sure the guys thought he had unloaded in my mouth but he was letting his hard-on go down. Finally he pushed back from the table and the guys followed his lead and stood up and put their pants back on. Ron suggested one more drink for everyone before they went home and led them into the media room. I was ordered to fix the round of drinks.

The guys were all sitting in comfortable chairs in kind of a semi-circle so they could watch the big screen TV or so I thought. I served each man his drink then Ron told me to stand in front of them.

Ron pressed a button on the remote control in his hand and music started playing through the speakers. What was up? I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"We want a striptease" was all that he said.

I knew I had no choice but to strip but how I would strip was the question going through my mind. Had my wife told Ron? I didn't know but decided it wasn't worth the chance not to do it right.

You see about a year ago my wife bought an instructional video on how to perform a striptease as a punishment for me not immediately doing something she ordered. She made me learn how to do a striptease and had me practice every night till I was as good as the instructor on the video. Since then she's ordered me to perform for her a couple of times a month just to humiliate me. She has even told me that she is going to drive me to a strip club on their amateur night and enter me in the contest if I ever don't perform a perfect striptease.

Needless to say that if I were a woman tonight's performance was going turn on the guys.

I started dancing to the music just like a woman would. In a couple of minutes I started unbuttoning my blouse and teased them before taking it completely off revealing my stuffed bra. Next was the skirt. I would reach down and pull it up to almost show my ass then drop it and pull it down so the top of my ass showed. After a couple of minutes of this I let it drop to the floor and stepped out of it.

Most strippers would take off their bra next but my wife always insisted I remove my thong or g-string so my hard cock would be exposed while I danced. She insisted I knew how to take off my bra in a very sensual way but rarely had me do it because then my breastforms would also be removed and she liked the way they bounced around while I danced.

I was debating which to do when Ron yelled out "Lap dances for everyone!"

This also was on the instructional video and according to my wife I was very good at giving one. But that was giving her one which was embarrassing enough but now I had to give lap dances to six guys! Again I didn't know what she had shared with Ron and decided I better give perfect lap dances or I might end up at the strip club.

I danced over to one of the guys that worked for me and turned around so my back was to him then proceeded to lower my ass till it was just above his crotch and started my lap dance. This was even more humiliating than giving him a blowjob. At least when his cock was in my mouth he couldn't see me. But now he and every other guy could watch me grind my ass onto his crotch.

When I was all the way on his lap I could feel his hard-on through his pants. I rubbed my ass a little more on his cock but decided I better move on to the next guy before he got ideas of taking it to the next level. How could I even look him in the eye come Monday morning???

It was the same with every one of the guys. I gave each one a lap dance and rubbed my bare ass on their crotches and I swear they all got hard. Thank God I had a thong on and their cocks were inside their pants or who knows what might have happened.

The music was still playing when I'd finished the last lap dance and knew I had to continue with the striptease. I danced back to the middle of the room and was reaching behind to unclasp my bra when Ron just said "Thong".

I dropped my hands to the thong and grabbing both sides started to sensuously work it down.

The guys knew I had been hard all night but it was always covered. When I had lowered the thong enough my cock sprung free and started to bounce around as I continued my strip. If this wasn't humiliating enough they could now see I shaved my pubes and only had a little landing strip like a woman. Obviously the guys teased me about it which made my cock even harder with the extra humiliation.

The music ended at that point and I was now standing in front of them only wearing a bra, garterbelt, stockings and heels. I didn't have to wait long to see what Ron had in store for me next. He told me to kneel facing them with my knees spread as far apart as I could get them then put my hands behind my back.

Ron stood up and walked around to my back then he knelt down and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

I'm sure you've read stories of clothed women and a naked man. Well this wasn't a story and it was six clothed men and an almost naked me. I was kneeling in a very submissive manner with my cock as hard as it has ever been proving to them just how turned on I was. Why do I have to get off on the humiliation I asked myself for about the thousandth time?

Ron sat back down then picked up the remote and pressed play. There was a huge mirror on the wall behind where everyone was sitting so even though I wasn't facing the TV they were, I could see what everyone was watching. It only took a few seconds for me to realize it was video Ron took of my birthday. This was the first of many times that I was going to have to watch the damn video. Thank you Ron (and no I don't mean that).

OMG!!! If the actual video wouldn't have been humiliating enough, Ron had edited it cutting out any of the parts where my wife was telling what to do. It started with me begging Leon to let me suck his cock. Then I saw Leon take off his clothes and step up to me with his hard black cock and rub it on my lips. I opened my mouth and he stuck a couple of inches in. Damn he was well hung! I can't believe I took that entire thing in my mouth that night.

As Leon slowly face fucked me he kept working more and more of his 10 inches into my mouth. When he had about 7 inches in the guys started saying that there was no way I could take the whole thing. Then they got real quiet as Leon kept feeding me more till I finally deep throated him and they actually started clapping. I wanted to die! But I didn't and my hard-on convinced them even more that I liked to suck cock.

After Leon emptied his load in my mouth I opened it wide and there was a close-up of my cum filled mouth. The guys couldn't tell I was only doing it because my wife ordered me to open my mouth so Ron could video it. They thought a man's mouth full of cum was disgusting and I couldn't have agreed more!

Ron paused the video at this exact moment with my mouth wide open and filled with Leon's cum. There was a discussion about my cock sucking skills and how much cum I swallowed tonight. The guys came to the conclusion I wasn't much of a man and thought my mouth should be filled with cum as often as possible.

Ron hit play and the video started again. I heard and saw me saying "I want to suck Ron's cock till he'll fuck my ass deep and hard". Ron turned the vibrating butt plug back on at the same time and I couldn't help but moan. Obviously the guys thought I really wanted Ron's cock up my ass which is the furthest thing from the truth.

Ron stopped the video and vibrator again and everyone just stared at me. You could hear a pin drop but instead the only sound was my pre-cum dripping on the floor. I've never been so embarrassed and humiliated in my life!

Finally one of the guys without taking his eyes off me asked Ron if he was going to fuck my ass since I obviously wanted it so bad.

Ron looked at me and I just knew my ass was going to be fucked.

Then he gave me a half smile and said "Not tonight, but if you are all interested I think next month's poker party will have a very anal theme and I think you know who's ass wants to be fucked."

OH FUCK! Did Ron just insinuate he was going to fuck my ass? And even worse did he just invite these 5 guys to also fuck my ass? A cock in my ass is a fantasy I've had, but nothing I ever want to happen in real life.

I hoped Ron wasn't serious and that the guys would be turned off by the idea. But when I looked around at the guys there were a lot of smiles and head nodding. OH FUCK ME!!! And this isn't a play on words!

"I'd offer you another drink but I don't want anyone to drive home having had too much to drink so can I offer you another type of nightcap?"

It didn't take a genius to figure out what type of nightcap Ron was offering. But just to make sure the guys picked up on it Ron turned the vibrator in my ass on high. I wasn't expecting it so of course I thrust my crotch forward and moaned.

The guys all looked at me and with my hard cock dripping I'm sure they were thinking what a cock sucking cum slut I am.

"I think I will" said one my direct reports as he stood up and walked up to me and pulled his cock out for me to suck.

Ron kept the vibrator on high as I gave him his nightcap which drove me nuts. I kept squirming and would have been groaning but it's kind of hard to with a cock in your mouth.

And all I could think about was how humiliated I was going be when I saw him at the office.

He finally deposited his load of cum in my mouth which I knew better than to spit out. I swallowed it all and licked him clean before he tucked his cock back in his pants.

"See you Monday Cynthia" was what he said before he left. Monday was not going to be a good day for me.

The rest of the guys except Ron took their turns standing in front of me and gave me their version of a nightcap to drink before they went home.

After the last guy left Ron turned off the vibrator and asks me if I'm enjoying myself. I want to tell him to go to hell but know it won't do any good and with my cock as hard as it is, I say "Yes Master".

Ron laughs and says "Then wait till the next poker party and we'll see if you enjoy having your ass fucked as much as you enjoy sucking cock".

Right then Michele walked into the room and says to Ron "I came home while you were outside playing poker and didn't want to interrupt the game so I just went into our bedroom. Then when you came inside I watched and listened on the computer since you have the Nanny cam set up in the media room. That was so hot watching Cynthia sucking all your cocks. I'm turned on and need a good fucking. But I'm in charge and you and Cynthia will be doing what I say."

Is Ron a sub too or are they just a kinky couple? I decided no, Ron can't be a sub after all he put me through today. He's gotten off on dominating me too much to be a sub.

"Follow me you two" was all she said as she headed to the bedroom.

After being on my knees so long and with my hands still cuffed behind me it was a struggle to stand up but I managed to and followed her and Ron into the bedroom.

When I walked into the bedroom Michele told me to get back down my knees. I had no idea what she had in store for me but I knew I was helpless to stop it. And yes I'm aware my wife hadn't told me Michele was my Mistress and I was to do anything she ordered me to. But I would have bet my last dollar if I refused to do whatever Michele told me to that Ron would have just ordered me to do it. So I knelt down and she blindfolded me.

I don't know who but one of them reached under bra and breastforms and grabbed my nipples. Whoever it was pinched extremely hard while twisting and pulling on them. Nipple play turns me on and this was driving me nuts. It stopped after about a minute and just as I was catching my breath nipple clamps were attached. Ouch!!!

"Cynthia I know Ron is hard enough to fuck my brains out right now but I want to see you suck his cock first. Ron, stick your cock in Cynthia's mouth."

I felt the tip of his cock on my lips and opened wide and Ron entered my mouth. "That's good Cynthia, but what I really want to see is you deep throating Ron's cock."

And with those instructions Ron started feeding me more and more of his cock till he was completely buried in my mouth and down my throat. He then would pull out till just the tip of his cock was in my mouth then he would then he would quickly and forcefully ram his hard cock all the way in.

He continued fucking my face till Michele finally said "That is so fucking hot! I could watch this all night long but I need to be fucked. Babe, get over here and fuck me right now!"

And with that Ron pulls out of my mouth and starts fucking Michele. I obviously can't see with the blindfold on but I can hear them fucking and it makes me wish it was me screwing Michele.

It seemed like they went at it forever and I found out Michele is a screamer when she orgasms. I could hear Ron continue to pound her for a couple more minutes before he finally came.

It got pretty quiet for while they recovered then Michele says "It's your turn Cynthia."

Now I'm thinking I am going to get to fuck her and get some relief for my blue balls but that isn't what she had in mind. She moved over to the foot of the bed where I was kneeling facing it and tells me I'm going to lick and suck on her pussy till I've eaten every drop of Ron's cum. How disgusting!

"Some cum has leaked down my ass so start by licking my asshole. I want it to be the cleanest it has ever been when you're done."

I leaned forward and had to find her asshole with my tongue since I couldn't see. Once I found her asshole I began giving it a tongue bath. Soon my tongue was getting tired of licking and I wondered if I should move on to her pussy when Michele says "I think the outside of my asshole is clean so now I want your tongue up my ass to clean the inside." As I start to work my tongue into her asshole I can tell her cheeks are being pulled apart to give me better access. I get it in as far as I can and she moans and says "Oh Cynthia, that feels so good. You keep doing that till I tell you can stop." I never knew she was so kinky.

Eventually she tells me it's time to clean out her pussy and I oblige. I can tell she has multiple orgasms while I'm licking and sucking on her since she is a screamer.

I now know why Ron didn't want me to suck him off during the poker game and to keep him hard all night long. He wanted a big load of cum in Michele that I would have to eat. Well the joke was on him. I know it is disgusting to eat another man's cum out of a pussy. But given the choice of having the man cum in my mouth or eat it out of a beautiful woman's pussy, I'll take the pussy any day even if I'm blindfolded and can't enjoy the view.

So when Michele asked if I enjoyed eating Ron's cum out of her pussy I said "Yes".

"That's good because you'll be doing it a lot. And no you will never see my pussy or fuck me. That's reserved for real men and not a cum slut like you that wants to wear lingerie and be dominated."

At this point I feel like I have the worst case of blue balls ever. Ron's humiliation has kept me been hard since this morning and I'm desperate to cum and will do anything but wonder if I'll be allowed to.

I hear movement on the bed and then around the room but can't see what is happening as I'm still blindfolded. Then the blindfold is taken off and I can see. It might have been better if I couldn't have.

Michele has a robe on so I can't enjoy seeing her nude but Ron is still naked. In front of me on the ground is a stand with a short pole and atop it is a pair of big bright red plastic lips that look like they came from a novelty store. The lips are apart with a gaping hole between them and the hole is at the same height as my cock.

Ron says "You have 3 minutes to make yourself cum before I remove these lips and you can suffer till you beg me to take you to the Emergency Room because you've been hard too long after taking the Viagra. I'm happy either way because you are either going to fuck this stupid pair of lips till you cum or you're going to the hospital dressed like the crossdressing slut you are."

I knew for sure I didn't want to go to the emergency room but I also didn't want to hump the lips while Ron and Michele watched. And how was I supposed to get any friction from the lips to cum with the hole between them being about twice the circumference of my cock?

Since Michele and Ron already know I'll do anything to cum I decided it was the lessor of the two evils and started thrusting my cock in and out of the lips.

Ron and Michele were laughing at my attempts to get off which was so humiliating. But I didn't care at this point. I needed to cum!

After about two minutes of fucking the hole in the lips to no avail I knew I wasn't going to cum and that is when Michele removed my nipple clamps but not before pulling and twisting them really hard. I screamed in pain and that is when Ron turned the vibrating butt plug in my ass all the way up and I had an orgasm like I've never had before! I swear my cock kept pumping out cum for over a minute (or at least it felt that way). Relief never felt so good and I was spent.

"That was impressive!" Michele said "Ron lay down on the bed face down with your ass at the edge and your legs on either side of Cynthia."

Ron did as instructed and I had no idea what was going to happen next.

"Ron, Cynthia is such a good ass licker and you need to experience it. I'm going spread his cum in and around your asshole and he is going to lick you clean."

OMG! Michele couldn't mean that! I have to lick Ron's asshole and suck out any cum she works into it! No fucking way!!!

And that is when I noticed when I came it was on waxed paper which Michele picked up very carefully not to spill a drop of cum and poured some on Ron's ass. Of course before she did pour it she told Ron to reach behind and spread his checks so she could pour it on his asshole and only his asshole.

Then she looked at me and said "Go to work cum slut."

Since I had already cum I had no interest in anything else sexual especially licking another man's asshole. I looked at Michele with pleading eyes and she just said "Humiliate yourself for my enjoyment or in the morning I will drive you 10 miles to the Home Depot store where there are lots of burly construction workers buying supplies and abandon you the way you are dressed with your hands cuffed behind you. Good luck getting home without sucking and fucking numerous cocks. Is that what you want?"

Again, I choose the lessor of two evils and started licking Ron's asshole. It was absolutely disgusting. But as soon as I licked him clean Michele poured a little more on his ass and this time she worked a finger up Ron's ass with only my cum as a lubricant. She poured a little more and worked a second finger into his ass. When she had him lubed and open she pulled her fingers out and quickly poured the remainder of my cum into the gap in his asshole.

She had an evil grin when she said "You're going to lick and suck every drop of your cum out of Ron's ass."

This was beyond disgusting! I honestly couldn't think of a more humiliating act I could perform which meant my cock got even harder as I buried my tongue up Ron's ass.

I continued licking and sucking till Ron finally told me to stop. He must have liked it because when he turned over he had a hard-on.