All Comments on 'A December to Remember Ch. 01'

by Nick54321

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Simply blown away

The Woodley family on the side was a giant plot twist I did not see coming here, major props on that!!! Then again shouldn’t the lawyers say something to mo if they knew about his double life? They were partners in the enterprise after all.

That first kiss with mom was something special although she doesn’t know the extent of the real connection between Matty & Cassie. But at least they got closer as mother & son and maybe something more in the future as the man of the house.

The sex was so passionate and caring that it made me forget the whole dramatic ordeal that preceded this story, even the anal was performed with the girls pleasure in mind. I was a bit taken aback when Cassie admitted to letting the twins know, but the subsequent revelation of them all going at each other was to be expected by this point. Her proclamation to only ever need his dick for some reason struck me as something rally special and coming sincerely from the heart. And although I am all for it I also feat that this harem will devalue the original trio the story focused on, but if they do become special for him as C&R than so be it.

They all did however receive a Christmas miracle - they didn't get caught :)

Almost forgot about the maid, thanks for including her once more! Hope to see her get her piece of ass as well.

5* were a given and awaiting the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, does mum join them?

Barry3734Barry3734over 8 years ago
Keep writing!!!

Loved your stories! Looking forward to the next installment.

tbakkytbakkyover 8 years ago
More,Please.

More please,and soon.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Brilliant story !

I thought your first story was good, but this one is amazing.

You have created some great characters in the 4 girls, Matt is one lucky bloke !

The description of the twins at the end of page 4 is one of the best I've ever read, the only thing that could have made it better would be a photo or illustration, just so hot !

Just please, hurry up with the next installment, PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good One!

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can't wait for next one, keep it up

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Now I am addicted!

Please continue to feed my new "habit" with more chapters!!!!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
And then that just left one

Just one more to conquer ...MUM or possibly his aunt as well, then he will indeed be not just head of his family but of the clan..... As young as he is I hope he's got Viagra because he will need it....hahaha. I had to get that in.. Great story anyway, 5 stars

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago
Great!!!

I love these kinda stories it captivates you, makes you feel like you was Matty!!!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
brilliant

and unbelievably sexy. love the pool game. well written, just a great story. 5 stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Catching up on the series with your new story as the lead-in. Clearly, hot sex narrative and swirl of emotions. Starting to worry you're not spending as much time building the relationship dynamics that will propel the characters forward with time. 4*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, I knew from the end of the last story that William was either fucking Lisa Woodley or she was somehow connected to him some other way. I was surprised that he screwed up the financial situation for Sara, Cassie and Matthew though. I would have at least thought that they would get half of the estate. Because of the illicit nature of the relationship with the Woodley family, I think that the Woodleys would not stand a chance in a civil lawsuit and contest of the will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNick54321@Nick54321
364 Followers
News: After being away for much longer than I anticipated, I am back into writing and have another story pending approval. For those following me since the beginning, I apologize for the long delay and hope to have this story finished off within a year from now. It is current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES