All Comments on 'A Den of Snakes'

by jlorthia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't ...

...., start writing a story if you are going to chicken out part way through.

After a reasonable start you obviously decided to just finish it of as quickly as you could!

Total waste of time you bothering to Post it!!

jlorthiajlorthiaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
That is not at all what happened

I am sorry if the story seemed rushed or something, but it wasn't my intention. I always intended it to end the way it did. Anyway, I do have ideas on how to continue it, but yeah, I always entendres the story to unfold the way it did.

OtakuReaderOtakuReaderalmost 9 years ago
Incomplete

You forgot to include how Zoe and Milton truly got together. Potential, but fell way short of the goal line

jlorthiajlorthiaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I did not forget to include anything.

The story, at least in my own mind was never about Milton and Zoe hooking up, but rather Robyn and Crystal's failure to land Milton. It is implied that Zoe and Milton went on to have a standard functioning relationship, which to me is boring, I wouldn't want to read that. I had planned on continuing the story and still may. However the focus of the continued story would be Crystal and Robyn's dysfunctional lives and continued debauchery. Also this story was meant to be a very lose retelling of the Cinderella fable, Zoe being Cinderella, Milton being the prince. The conclusion being Zoe/Cinderella "won" the prince/Milton. I meant to conclude the story with what basically amounted to "and they lived happily ever after." Which as everyone knows is not how real human situations work. Despite what amounts to a minority of people viscerally hating this story, I rather like it and would like to explore Robyn and Crystal's continued attempts to find their "and they lived happily ever after," ending. Really it is the fantasy of that reality that a man will come and make them happy that is at the center of Crystal and Robyn's unhappiness, bitterness and desperation. To me this makes those characters interesting, they could either never improve themselves and never mature and continue to chase this faulty idea, or they can better themselves, that dichotomy and choice makes those characters more interesting to me. Zoe, she's a more realistic person, who doesn't depend on Milton for her own status, she's got it more figured out, I'd rather leave her at "happily ever after."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I found the story complete...

and overall just fine. I picked up that it wasn't a life story, but just a segment of Milton's life where he gets closure on his socially stunted youth, while two vain bitches get their cum...excuse me...comeuppance. I didn't pick up on the Cinderella parallels until I saw your comment, so we'll done on that score as well. Note to previous commenter: any tale of Milton & Zoe's relationship would probably end up in the romance category, something you probably would NOT want to read while you spank your teeny weenie, where I assume your brain is. Bye, y'all!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
My Only Problem

Was it was listed under BDSM instead of Erotic Couplings or Loving Wives.

But if it's a BDSM story then the Sisters could go off half cocked after Cinderella Zoe .

And have Milton Prince come home find out what they are up to. and the 2 of them Zoe & Milton could break them and Train them to be Sluts to Advance his Career and Company. as for Cody he lost his Sweet Heart and went on to have a Life of his own. so he would not be included.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
nothing is better than revenge

And what better revenge is there than living well...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could be

Taking out some of the absurdities, this could be a true story in some of the little half-assed towns.

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Den of snakes

Fairly entertaining

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Was expecting to hate it with the BDSM tag, something I rarely like, but glad I gave it a chance. A great story with pretty good revenge and a happy ending for those that deserve it. Poor Cody and his saves. 5 stars.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Why is it labeled under BDSM? I almost didn't read it because of that. This had no element from BDSM. Spanking doesn't mean that it is BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous