A Den of Snakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

After a few more hours of work, Zoe walked home again. When she entered her mobile home she saw Robyn texting furiously on her phone. Robyn looked up at Zoe. "Hey Zoe, I need to borrow some cash."

Robyn frequently asked to "borrow" cash and Zoe knew that what she really meant was "give."

"Why Robyn?"

Robyn was unusually happy. "Listen, you never could possibly guess what happened today? Tiffany texted me and told me that Milton was hanging out at Wright's Landing, so I went over there and I introduced myself to him and we hit it off, we're going on a date tonight, I need to buy some make-up! I need to look nice! He's still into me, I can tell!" Robyn was giddy, she was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

Zoe felt a sinking feeling in her stomach, Robyn must have met Milton right after Zoe did. Zoe handed Robyn a twenty, knowing that if she didn't Robyn would become irate and scream at her.. Zoe went outside to smoke. She felt that she wasn't nearly as pretty as Robyn. "Fat chance I had with Milton anyway." Zoe thought to herself as she stared into the desolate abyss that was the mud and dead grass behind the mobile home.

.

***

Later that evening Cody went to work in the Dodge, he was working the evening shift at Burger Boy. "If you play the Xbox, don't erase my saves!" Cody yelled as he left the mobile home. Nobody but Cody played the Xbox, yet he was constantly concerned with people "erasing his saves."

When Crystal found out that Robyn had a date with Milton, she became pathetically jealous. After nearly crying and suffering through Robyn's gloating, Crystal called one of her old high school friends and drove off to Wright's Landing to drink her sorrows away. Robyn laughed at Crystal as she exited the door, Crystal shot back her middle finger as she walked out.

"You're just a pump and dump!" Crystal sneered, insinuating that Robyn would fuck Milton and he would never call her again. This insult cut into Robyn, as Robyn had been burned that way before.

"Milton wouldn't do that...BITCH!" Robyn screamed as she slammed her fist on a flimsy folding table covered in trash in the living room.

Later that night Milton picked up Robyn from the mobile home. Robyn was well dressed, she made sure to show Milton plenty of cleavage. Robyn had overdone her makeup by any reasonable standards, yet in Robyn's mind she was the sexiest woman in the world. They went to the local diner/drinking establishment, it was the only sit-down restaurant in the whole town. Milton talked to Robyn about his job and Robyn pretended to be interested. They talked about people they used to know and places they used to go. Milton explained how he felt like high school was "100 years ago." He also mentioned how poorly Robyn, Crystal, and the other popular kids treated him. Robyn said that she had matured since then and that it seemed like "100 years ago." to her as well. Robyn claimed to not remember picking on Milton and that she felt like a completely different person. Robyn proceeded to lie about her own life, claiming that she was a successful model that was interested in many of the same things Milton was. She remembered Milton loved comics and computer programming in high school, so she claimed to like those things as well. As the date dragged on Robyn ordered numerous glasses of wine. Robyn was the only woman in the whole town that ordered wine from the diner, the owner stocked it just for her.

In Robyn's mind, she was impressing Milton by feigning interest in things that Milton was interested in and talking herself up, but in reality Milton saw right through Robyn's game. Milton humored Robyn, but as she continued to speak Milton grew more and more annoyed, he found Robyn insufferable. Milton saw that Robyn had indeed not changed at all since he last knew her. He was amused that she was dressed so well and wore so much make-up for the date. Even Though Milton found Robyn annoying and narcissistic, he felt good that he was now considered worthy to her. Milton planned on taking Robyn home and going to bed early at his parent's home, he felt like he had achieved some kind of closure with his hometown and its residents. When the two left the diner, they had two completely diverging views of how the night went. Milton began to drive down the road.

"Where are we going?" Robyn said to Milton as they got in the car.

"Your house I guess," Milton replied.

"It's a little messy in my house," Robyn said.

"Well, I was thinking I'd just drop you off and then go back to my folks place." Milton responded.

Robyn was confused, "We should hang out some more, the night is still young."

"Ah, no I got a long day tomorrow." Milton lied.

Robyn wasn't going to let the date go sour, the ridicule she would get from Crystal and her other friends would be unbearable. Robyn was determined to force Milton to recognize what she believed to be her true amazing self. So she began to scheme. Robyn was uncreative and exceedingly desperate for success with Milton, so her scheming led her to a singular conclusion. Robyn slowly moved her hand towards Milton's lap, she began to gently caress his crotch.

"Ummm, what are you doing?" Milton said nervously.

"Want me to stop?" Robyn said in a seductive voice.

"...Umm, well not necessarily." Milton responded, swerving his car slightly. As much as Milton was unimpressed with Robyn, he wasn't against accepting her advances.

As Robyn began to stroke Milton's cock she noticed that it was quite large. Milton quickly became erect. Robyn fumbled with Milton's pant's button and zipper a bit, but then successfully unzipped it. Robyn pulled Milton's large cock out of his boxer flap and started stroking him.

"You like that?" Robyn asked staring intently at Milton.

"Yeah, feels good," Milton said awkwardly, as he tried to stay on the road.

Robyn ducked her head down and started gently kissing Milton's cock. Then she began to play with Milton's cockhead with her tongue.

"I fucking love your cock," Robyn said before putting it into her mouth. Robyn knew guys loved it when she praised their cocks, Robyn knew Milton could not resist her aggressive seduction, no man could.

Milton moaned as he felt Robyn's warm mouth and tongue slide up and down his cock as he drove. Milton looked down to see the girl who had once picked on him relentlessly giving him road head. Robyn moaned exaggeratedly as she bobbed her head furiously on Milton's cock. The vibrations of Robyn's moaning gave Milton additional pleasure.

"Fuck I can't drive like this," Milton exclaimed, he pulled Robyn's head up and briefly looked over at Robyn. She was smiling, cum and saliva dripping down her chin.

"Let us continue at my place," Robyn said before wiping the cum off her chin with her forearm.

Milton may not have liked the date and was unimpressed with Robyn's personality, but he wasn't about to pass up a night of fucking. Especially fucking the former prom queen of his high school senior class. Especially fucking a girl he used to have a huge crush on. Especially cathartically fucking the girl who used to treat him so poorly. Robyn twirled her hair in her finger and stared at Milton seductively for the entire rest of the car ride.

"I have to warn you my place is a mess, my fucking bitch sister, her loser husband and my pathetic step-sister are pigs," Robyn said as he led Milton into the mobile home.

Zoe was completely covered by a blanket on the couch, she was about to fall asleep when she heard the door open. Peaking through the blanket, she saw Robyn leading Milton into her room. "Oh, god she's going to fuck him!" Zoe felt a twinge of jealousy and sadness. The walls of her mobile home were thin if someone was fucking Zoe would hear it. Zoe was disappointed in Milton slumming it up with Robyn. Zoe then felt horrible for thinking of her step-sister in such an ugly way.

Robyn and Milton stepped over the discarded fast food containers, beer cans, and pizza boxes and entered into Robyn's room.

"Wow, you have a lot of mirrors!" Milton said looking around.

"Yeah, I love mirrors, don't you? You can see me from every angle!" Robyn said, as she immediately began to get undressed.

Milton took off his shoes and then took off his pants and boxers. Robyn was already on her knees and aggressively fondling Milton's balls before Milton could take off his shirt. Robyn looked up at Milton, with an intense sexual stare.

"I'll do anything you want, anything."

Milton was taken aback. Just seven years ago Robyn was out of Milton's league and now she was promising "anything" for Milton. Milton looked down at Robyn as she stared back at him from her knees. He saw her round breasts, the small of her back and her ass crack, he saw the bottoms of her bare feet. He looked around the room and the mirrors perfectly showed Robyn at various angles, her profile, her backside. Milton became determined not let this opportunity go to waste, Robyn was giving him a blank check, and he needed to say something.

"Suck my cock," Milton said and not a second later his cock was in Robyn's mouth. Milton moaned, looking in one of the mirrors Milton saw a tastelessly inked butterfly tattoo on Robyn's lower back. He saw Robyn's auburn hair bounce as she glided her lips up and down on his cock. Looking to the side he could see Robyn's profile, the sight of Robyn bobbing her head on Milton's cock nearly made Milton cum right then and there. He could see her large breasts bounce as she sucked. Robyn noticed what Milton was looking at and began to fondle her breasts as she sucked his cock. It was clear that Robyn was determined to please Milton. Robyn moaned while Milton's cock was still in her mouth. She looked up at Milton, her eyes were piercing and sexy.

Milton pulled his cock out of Robyn's mouth. "What do you want Now?" Robyn asked, twirling her hair and looking at Milton submissively from her knees, cum dripped out of the corner of her mouth.

"I want to fuck your tits," Milton said breathing heavily.

Milton put his cock in between Robyn's large breasts and Robyn squeezed them together, creating a tight seal. Milton gyrated his hips up and down. Robyn looked down and gazed at Milton's cock, she stuck out her tongue and let the cock head slightly touch her tongue each time it emerged from her breasts.

"I fucking love it! Fuck my tits!" Robyn said, exaggerating her own arousal, in an attempt to send Milton over the edge.

As Milton continued to fuck Robyn's tits, Robyn said again, "Anything you want, I'll do anything you want."

Milton slowed his hip gyration, he let Robyn's words sink in. He knew he could be more creative, he could do better than just simply fucking Robyn's beautiful tits. Milton concentrated deeply as he fucked Robyn's tits a few more times and then he said, "Could you get on your hands and knees?"

Robyn still wanting to impress Milton did just as she was asked. She even gave her ass a little shake as she took her position and then stroked her clit while on her hands and knees. She was wet to the touch and definitely ready for Milton to fuck her. As Milton was looking down at Robyn on all fours, she blurted out, "Fuck me!" she closed her eyes and braced for Milton's cock.

To Robyn's surprise she felt a hard slap to her ass, she jumped.

"Owww...oh...a spanking?"

Milton smiled, looking at Robyn's reflection from a mirror. "Yeah, a spanking."

"Fucking spank me!" Robyn said.

Robyn winced as she felt her ass get slapped hard again and again. "I love it!" Robyn lied. Milton was clearly enjoying spanking her ass, but Robyn was taken aback by how hard the smacks were. She felt like she was a spoiled child being chastised and she desperately wanted Milton's cock inside her pussy.

Milton pulled Robyn's hair back, Robyn was forced to look at herself in the mirror as Milton spanked her ass over and over again, she bit her bottom lip and tried to look as sexy as possible, but when she opened her eyes and looked in the mirror she could not help but feel embarrassed. Robyn moaned in pleasure after each painful smack. "I love it!" she repeated, trying to maintain an illusion for Milton.

"You like spankings?" Milton asked.

"I love them, how did you know this is what I crave," Robyn said lying through her teeth, her face red with humiliation.

Milton slapped Robyn's ass a few more times and then stopped. He still firmly held Robyn's amber hair back with one hand. Robyn felt Milton slowly enter her from behind. "It feels so fucking good!" This time Robyn wasn't lying. As Milton's cock entered Robyn's vagina she felt undeniable pleasure. She felt the ridges of Milton's cock gently caress her pussy as it slowly entered her.

"I fucking love your big fucking cock!" Robyn moaned out as Milton began to thrust in and out of Robyn, each thrust moving faster than the last. Still Robyn's hair was held back tightly. Robyn's bottom lip quivered in pleasure. Robyn closed her eyes tightly. "FUCK ME!" Robyn cried out.

Milton went at it, he roughly fucked Robyn. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Robyn yelled out as Milton's cock rammed deep inside of her. Robyn felt and saw the reflection in the mirror directly in front of her. Milton roughly smacked her ass with his one free hand. "Oh god, oh god!" Robyn cried out as Milton continued to fuck her roughly and deeply.

Milton marveled at Robyn's sexy body, as he fucked her from behind her breasts swayed back and forth with the motions of his fucking. Robyn's ass uncontrollably jiggled as Milton repeatedly spanked her. Milton couldn't believe he was roughly fucking the stuck-up prom, queen. He looked at the mirror right in front of him, there she was begging him to continue his vigorous fucking, her mouth agape, her eyes bulging. "MILTON!" She cried out. Milton couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out.

"Suck my cock!" Milton moaned out as Robyn quickly sat on her knees in front of him and began passionately giving Milton head, while simultaneously vigorously rubbing herself off. Robyn gagged on Milton's wet dick. A long strand of semen and saliva dripped down onto her thighs. Milton began to moan, he pulled his dick out of Robyn's mouth and began to jack himself off.

He barely managed to get out the words, "I am going to cum on you." before he did exactly that. Thick lines of semen squirted out of his cock and landed onto Robyn's face. Robyn opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue in an attempt to catch the semen in her mouth. While some semen did indeed land in her mouth, Milton's cum also landed on her forehead, both of her eyes and even went up her nose. Now spent, Milton looked down at his handiwork.There she was a former tormentor, a female once astronomically out of his league, rubbing herself off as his cum drenched her face. Milton had never came so much in his life and all of his massive load was resting on Robyn's face.

With cum still pooling on her face, Robyn fell backward and began to masturbate even more intently than when she was on her knees. With her free hand she fondled her breasts, her legs were spread wide and a pool of her juices were soaking the carpet below her. It wasn't long before she was writhing on the ground in pleasure. In an animalistic fury, she cried out, "MILTON! OH MILTON!" her legs kicked about, her feet and calves twitching high in the air, her toes curled in pleasure. After a near minute of writhing on the ground in pure ecstasy, Robyn lay spread eagle motionless and completely naked. Milton stared at Robyn, he put his hand through his hair. He remembered years ago, how cruelly Robyn and her sister had treated him and yet on this night Robyn had called out his name while pleasuring herself while his cum rested on her face. Milton looked around Robyn's mirror filled the room. Multiple reflections of Robyn's now motionless exhausted naked body filled the room, her breasts heaved, her hair was wildly disheveled, her makeup running down her face along with Milton's cum. Besides the mirrors it was barren and depressing, it smelled like cigarettes. Milton felt horrible for what he was about to say.

"Hey Robyn, I kind of need to go." Milton looked at his watch, it was fourteen minutes past ten.

Robyn let out no response, she seemed to have passed out.

"Shit, it's ten fourteen, I REALLY got to go," Milton said as he dressed himself. Robyn seemed to be out cold, she had most definitely passed out.

"Okay, I'll call you." Milton lied, he ran his hand through his hair before tiptoeing out of the room.

***

In the other room Zoe was still under her blanket, she had heard all the loud moans and cries through the thin walls of the mobile home. Zoe felt many emotions, she was appalled by her step-sisters desperation, she was aroused by listening to the sex and she was envious. Most of all she desperately did not want Milton to know that she was there. Milton probably had no idea that Robyn and Crystal were her step-siblings. So as Milton gently walked out of the room Zoe remained perfectly still.

As Milton creeped by her, Zoe heard the front door open. Zoe's eyes suddenly hurt as the main living room light suddenly turned on. "Oh, shit Crystal's home!" Zoe thought to herself.

Sure enough, Zoe was correct.

"Milton Rodgers!" Crystal said with a slightly slurred inflection, she had returned home early and was clearly inebriated.

"Hi, Crystal," Milton said with surprise in his voice.

"You had a date with my sister, now you're at my house. I bet you guys fucked." Crystal was drunk and she seemed a little angry.

"I gotta get going Crystal." Milton tried to change the subject.

"Now you're trying to leave, you're bailing," Crystal said as she stumbled forward.

"Yeah, I really got to go, I shouldn't have stayed this long," Milton said stuttering.

"I remember you in high school, you were such a fucking nerd. I remember Cody and his gang of guys fucking stuffing your freshman ass in the locker." Crystal said still slurring her words.

"Yeah, it happened a couple of times," Milton said nervously.

"Well, look at you now! I remember throwing spit wads at the back of your head, I remember laughing at you, calling you a fag. Fucking look at you now! Pumping and Dumping my little sister, I fucking love it! You're the best!" Crystal stumbled forward and stood a few feet away from Milton.

"I got to..." Milton was interrupted.

"You ain't going nowhere!" Crystal responded while smiling.

Crystal approached Milton and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm Robyn's older sister, she doesn't deserve you...I do, I shoulda picked you instead of Cody. My sister's a whore, she's good for fucking, but I am the real deal...And I am better at fucking, I'll prove it to you right now."

"You know I just...with your...sister." Milton's voice was cracking.

"You haven't seen shit yet, I've got a bag of tricks up my sleeve," Crystal said as she roughly grabbed Milton's hand and began to drag him into the master bedroom.

"Crystal, I can't...I got to..." Milton was stammering as Crystal pulled at his arm.

"Fucking get over here!" Crystal demanded.

Milton finally gave in, he followed Crystal into the bedroom. Crystal turned on the light. Most of the room was a gigantic bed, on every inch of floorspace clothing was strewn about. Crystal was already getting undressed, she wriggled her hips as she pulled down her tight blue jeans.

Milton was intimidated by Crystal. She was three years older than him. The other boys in his high school worshiped her, Robyn may have been out of Milton's league, but Crystal had a mythical reputation. Crystal wasn't even an option for Milton to freely fantasize about, in high school Milton couldn't even speak when Crystal was in the room. Crystal owned the high school and every boy dreamed of fucking her.

"It's a mess, I know, Cody is a slob," Crystal said drunkenly, referring to her room.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers