A Den of Snakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers

"You're still with him?" Milton asked.

"We're separated," Crystal said lying.

Milton stared at Crystal, she was now completely naked, standing in front of him. She no longer looked so intimidating, her tits weren't big at all, her hair was a slight mess and she was slightly slumped over.

"Take off your fucking pants!" Crystal barked.

Milton fumbled with the top button of his pants.

"Oh, I'll fucking do it." Crystal dropped down to her knees and harshly pantsed Milton, revealing his semi-erect penis.

"I guess we are going to have to do some foreplay." Crystal slurred as she began to sloppily lick Milton's semi erect cock.

Milton looked down at Crystal, as she licked his balls and cock. She wasn't even the least bit graceful in her movements. Yet Milton couldn't help but be aroused. This was after all still to some degree his wildest teenage fantasy come to life.

"Take off your pants all the way, I know what will do the trick," Crystal said in a drunken tone, Milton was still only semi-erect.

Milton stepped out of his pants. "I don't know Crystal."

"Sit on the side of the bed, lift your legs up, I want to lick your asshole," Crystal said letting out a soft belch.

Milton's heart raced, Milton had never had his asshole licked before, he was intrigued by the idea. Milton swallowed and did what he was told. He sat on the corner of the bed and lifted his legs up and exposed his asshole to Crystal.

Crystal wasted no time, Milton moaned out loud as he felt Crystal's wet tongue aggressively and sloppily probed his anus. Crystal shook her head back and forth and made muffled moans. Crystal was one passionate ass eater. Crystal then began to jack Milton off while she continued to lick. Milton looked down, all he could see were Crystal's heavily made-up eyes as she passionately licked his asshole.

Crystal took a quick respite to say, "MMMMM, You taste good." Before continuing to circle her tongue around in Milton's ass.

Milton looked at his cock, again he was rock hard. Crystal seemed completely consumed with the act of licking Milton's asshole. Milton blurted out, "You like this don't you? You like licking my ass?"

"Fucking damn right!" Crystal said licking her lips.

Finally after a few more passionate minutes of Crystal licking Milton's ass Crystal stopped. She withdrew her mouth from Milton's anus and gently stroked Milton's cock. Crystal looked at Milton's large cock with lust in her eyes. "Wow, your cock is much bigger than Cody's."

Milton moaned a little then said, "Please stop mentioning Cody."

"Sorry, I've got a big mouth," Crystal said seductively as she began to effortlessly deepthroat Milton's cock. Milton's cock went balls deep into Crystal's throat. It was impressive, Milton had never seen any woman do this outside of porn.

Crystal took a break from her deepthroat blowjob to say something. "Tell me I am better than my sister."

Milton looked at Crystal quizzically.

"Come on, I need to hear it, tell me I am better than her," Crystal said.

"You're better," Milton said.

Crystal let out a brief victorious smile and then began to again deepthroat Milton, this time faster, harder and with much more gusto. For a few minutes, Crystal relentlessly deepthroated Milton's cock. Then finally she stopped, panting heavily she said. "say it again, say it again and again as I suck you off."

"You're better than her!" Milton cried out and Crystal effortlessly deepthroated Milton's large cock.

"You're better than her!"

You're better than her!"

Finally, Crystal stopped. From her knees breathing heavily, she said, "You can do anything you want to me."

"Just keep sucking my cock." Milton moaned, his throbbing cock wet with cum and saliva. It was the second time Milton had been given a blank check that night.

"No, be more creative than that!" Crystal demanded.

Milton just groaned, wanting Crystal's warm mouth back on his cock.

"You can fucking slap me, you can spank me, you can fucking choke me, you can tie me up, you can fuck me in the ass, make me bark like a fucking dog, anything and I will do it! I am all yours!" Crystal demanded with a wild look in her eyes.

Milton let out a sigh, he felt that he had to take advantage of Crystal's request, he would probably never again get to do "whatever he wanted" to anyone, much less someone who was formerly the most popular girl in school. Milton now believed that what was happening was merely a dream and that he would wake up at any moment.

"Get up, do some jumping jacks," Milton said smiling, testing Crystal's commitment to her pledge. Only half believing that the world he was living in was in fact reality.

Crystal got up and immediately started awkwardly doing jumping jacks, she nearly stumbled multiple times. Her small tits bounced as she jumped. Milton smiled at Crystal as she continued to jump up and down in the nude.

"Okay stop! Drape yourself over my lap." Milton was becoming bolder.

Crystal did as she was told and Milton was presented with Crystal's large posterior. Milton began to spank, Crystal's bare ass rather harshly.

"Tell me you've been a bad girl," Milton commanded.

"Oh, Milton baby I've been a bad girl, a BAD girl," Crystal said in a breathy tone as she took spank after spank to her ass. Milton admired Crystal's jiggling ass as he spanked her.

"Tell me you deserve this!" Milton spoke.

"I fucking deserve this, I fucking need this!" Crystal said as Milton began barraging Crystal's ass with his palm.

Milton got some sort of sadistic joy seeing, Crystal winced in pain as he spanked the slightly older woman repeatedly. Crystal continued to squeal "I deserve this, I've been a bad girl!" Crystal was going above and beyond what Milton requested. Milton could see a red handprint form on Crystal's right ass cheek.

As Milton's hand became tired he stopped and started to feel Crystal's pussy. He noticed she was very wet, he started stroking her, slowly moving her juices towards her asshole. Milton noticed Crystal slightly moan as his finger caressed her asshole. Milton guided Crystal's juices more and more into her anus, thus slightly lubricating ur asshole. Then he began to insert his index finger into her ass. Crystal gyrated her hips, driving Milton's finger into her ass deeper.

"Get off me," Milton ordered

Milton got onto the bed fully and sprawled out. "Lick my feet," Milton ordered, and to his surprise Crystal complied. Milton watched as the former "queen bee" of his youth pleasured him by licking the bottom of his feet. Crystal continued her unbridled passion, she didn't just lick Milton's feet, but seemingly worshiped them with her tongue. Crystal briefly stopped.

"You can have this every day. My sister, won't do this, she's too stuck-up. I can make your life into a dream. I'll do this every day. Milton...I need you." Crystal went back to licking Milton's feet.

Milton closed his eyes, Crystal's offer was tempting. Milton slowly jacked himself off as he thought of all the possibilities. Milton thought about coming home from work and having, Crystal there, ready to suck him off at a moment's notice, ready to lick his asshole at a moment's notice, ready to do anything his heart could desire at a moment's notice. It was almost too much for him to take, he nearly ejaculated. Milton resisted the urged to cum, he knew there was one more thing he desperately wanted to try and to do with Crystal.

"Stop, lie on your stomach, on the bed and pull your ass cheeks apart." Milton was taken aback by the directness of his order. It was almost surreal to hear his voice say those words. Yet just as he got off the bed Crystal complied.

She was lying naked on the bed, her feet dangled off the edge, her ass was facing the door of the bedroom. Milton looked at the naked body of his former bully, the former prom queen, his former wild fantasy. There she was stark naked lying on her stomach, holding her ass cheeks apart, inviting Milton's large throbbing cock into her ass. Milton ran his hand through his hair and hovered over Crystal, his cock tip touching her anus. "Fuck me, fuck me in the ass! You can have any hole you want, every day, just get me out of here, get me out of this place! I need to show my FUCKING sister I am better than her, SHE NEEDS TO ROT HERE, I NEED TO TEACH HER TO NOT FUCKING RIDE MY GODDAMN COATTAILS ANYMORE!" Crystal cried out. Milton was slightly taken aback by Crystal's clear motivation to hurt her sister, but he proceeded anyway.

As Milton slowly inserted his cock into Crystal's ass, she moaned a mixture of pain and pleasure, her hands pulled her ass apart harder. Very slowly Milton's cock penetrated Crystal's nearly dry asshole, he penetrated Crystal until he could penetrate no longer, he was balls-deep in Crystal's ass. He let the moment sink in, never in his wild dreams would he ever have thought this would happen. Crystal gently begged, "fuck me, please fuck me in the ass."

Milton was not gentle, he fucked Crystal as hard as he could. It seemed like the whole flimsy mobile home was shaking. "FUCK ME IN THE ASS, FUCK ME IN MY FUCKING ASS! I LOVE YOU MILTON!" Crystal screamed as she continued to pry her ass cheeks apart.

***

Zoe just laid on the couch in shock, she felt the whole mobile home shake. She heard Crystal screaming "FUCK ME IN THE ASS!" Then to her horror Zoe heard the door to Robyn's room slam.

"What the fuck is going on?" It was Robyn, she turned on the living room lights, she was wearing a tank top and sweat pants. Her eyes were bloodshot from Milton's semen, she looked confused and angry.

"Where the fuck is Milton?" Robyn shouted at Zoe.

Zoe slightly moved her head in the direction of Crystal and Cody's room. A faint cry of "Milton! Milton!" could be heard.

"She wouldn't..." Robyn's bloodshot eyes nearly bulged out of her head.

Robyn raced over to Crystal's door and started pounding her fist on the door.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Robyn screamed.

Zoe heard a faint cry of "Fuck you, Robyn, he's mine."

Robyn screamed, she stormed over towards Zoe. "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM! I WENT ON A DATE WITH HIM, I FUCKED HIM! NOW SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL HIM FROM ME!" Robyn was beside herself.

Zoe was speechless, she just looked at Robyn's tongue tied. Robyn looked like she was going to explode, her face was deep red in hue, her fists were at her side and clenched. Robyn stomped her foot and let out a long bellowing scream. Then the destruction started.

Robyn kicked over a chair and then flipped the small folding dining room table, leftover food and drinks spilled onto the carpet.

"BITCH, WHORE, BITCH, WHORE!" Robyn screamed into the air.

Then Robyn raced over to the flat screen TV and threw it to the ground, shattering its screen. Robyn then picked up Cody's Xbox and threw it into the front window shattering the window, the Xbox broken to pieces. The house was still shaking from Crystal getting roughly assfucked.

Robyn was screaming and pulling at her hair, even managing to pull a few clumps out, again she rushed to Crystal and Cody's door and slammed her fists against it. "WHORE!" Robyn yelled out.

Robyn stomped back into her room and quickly emerged again with her cell phone, she was furiously dialing a number. Zoe remained stunned on the couch, she was starting to get scared. Crystal was now holding the phone up to her ear.

"Cody! You better get over here, your WIFE is fucking that FAG Milton Rodgers as we speak! Come over here, I'll have your baseball bat ready." Robyn hung up. Robyn had routinely covered for Crystal during her dalliances with other men, but this time she was out for vengeance.

"Robyn I don't think this is a good idea, telling Cody." Zoe managed to finally speak.

Robyn opened the closet door and pulled out a large wooden baseball bat. "I hope he beats them both to death!" Robyn said with a snarl.

Zoe stood up and slowly approached Robyn, "Put down the bat?" Zoe gently said as the house continued to shake.

A single tear rolled down Robyn's beat red face. She wiped the tear off her face, "He was mine." She mumbled.

Zoe was fearful of what Cody's reaction would be when he got home, she was prepared to get in the middle of any beating he was going to dole out to either Crystal or Milton. Zoe concentrated hard, trying to prepare herself for the coming shitstorm.

As both Zoe and Robyn stood in the wrecked living room in silence, they heard two simultaneous groans. They were guttural groans of pleasure, soon afterward the house stopped shaking. There was an eerie silence. Zoe looked at Robyn, Robyn's chin was quivering. "It's not fair!" Robyn muttered to herself.

Feeling slightly sorry for Robyn, Zoe spoke. "Look Milton isn't your last chance to find someone who can get you out of this place, you will find someone."

Robyn wasn't ready to be consoled. "FUCK YOU! ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!" She screamed and then rushed out of the house still holding the baseball bat. Zoe rushed over to the window and saw Robyn slamming the baseball bat as hard as she could into Milton's Prius.

"Robyn, Stop!" Zoe yelled.

"FUCK YOU!" Robyn screamed as she smashed the front windshield with the bat.

Suddenly the Dodge pulled up and Cody stormed out, he was wearing his "Burger Boy" uniform, complete with the hat, which he must have forgotten to take off in his haste to confront Crystal and Milton. Cody ignored Robyn smashing Milton's Prius with her bat and rushed into the mobile home.

"Cody..." Zoe tried to stop him, but Cody ignored her as well.

With his massive shoulder and awesome girth, Cody easily broke down the door to his own room with his shoulder.

"What the fuck!" Cody yelled out.

Cody was met with quite the scene. He saw his wife lying face down on his bed, with what looked like another man's semen leaking out of her ass. Her ass also had what looked like a red handprint on her right cheek. Milton was standing there half dressed, stunned looking at Cody.

"You little fucking fag! You fucked my wife!" Cody said his voice cracking as he spoke, Milton was terrified looking at his former bully, even if he was wearing his fast-food work uniform.

"Dude, she told me she and you were separated," Milton said as he backed up, trying to de-escalate the situation,

Crystal suddenly mustered up the strength to pick herself up, she stood up nude facing Cody.

"Cody back off! We're getting a divorce, I don't love you anymore, I am with Milton now!"

Cody looked utterly confused, and so did Milton.

"Milton and I are leaving right now, aren't we Milton!" Crystal said turning around to look at Milton.

Cody nearly fell to his knees as he saw what was now unmistakably a long stream of another man's jizz seeping out of his wife's asshole.

"I...I..." Milton was speechless, he desperately wanted to escape.

"That little weasel, Milton isn't going anywhere, I trashed his fucking car." Robyn was now standing behind Cody, the baseball bat was broken in two, she dropped both pieces on the floor.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Cody spoke, still shocked by what he was seeing and hearing.

Suddenly Milton turned around and opened the bedroom window and jumped out.

Crystal tried to follow and was halfway out the window when Robyn roughly pulled her hair back and threw her on the bed. Robyn and Crystal immediately began clawing at each other and pulling at each other's hair.

"He's mine!" Crystal yelled

"I had him first!" Robyn retorted.

***

Milton looked at his trashed car. "FUCK! MY CAR!" He was starting to panic.

Milton had no idea what to do, he heard Robyn and Crystal fighting inside, then he saw the silhouette of Cody emerge. Milton put his hands up.

"I am sorry man, I didn't know."

Cody understandably upset, yelled back, "I am going to fucking kill you, you fucking fag." Cody was speaking like he did in high school, and although Cody was now clearly overweight, Milton knew that Cody would most likely handily beat him in a fight. Milton was scared witless, he was ready to accept his fate.

"Psssh, Milton get in the car."

Milton looked over, Zoe was in the Dodge, which was still running. Milton quickly got in. Zoe backed up quickly and burned rubber out of the driveway.

"Wow, holy shit! Where did you come from?" Milton said looking over at Zoe.

"I live in that shithole, Robyn and Crystal are my step-sisters, Cody is Crystal's husband."

"Wow, holy shit! I didn't know that. THANK YOU! You saved me!" Milton was breathing heavily.

Zoe shook her head, she had lost respect for Milton and somehow had lost even more respect for her two step-sisters. Zoe knew that there was no returning to her mobile home.

"You know, you broke up a marriage and broke people's hearts tonight," Zoe said to Milton as they drove through the night.

"Fuck, I feel like an asshole," Milton said still breathing heavily.

"You are!" Zoe snarled at Milton.

It was an hour and a half before Zoe and Milton began to speak to each other. Zoe explained that her life in Fairview was most likely ruined and that Milton could never return. Zoe said that she was lucky the Dodge was in her name and that she would be resigned to sleep in the car for the next few months until she found another place to live. Milton gave Zoe the option to live with him until she got on her feet. At first Zoe refused, but eventually she relented and took Milton up on his offer.

Over the next few months, Milton and Zoe became better acquainted. It turned out that Milton wasn't exactly a millionaire. He did indeed make a successful cell-phone app and he had used the profits from that app to pay off his student loans and buy a home. He worked at a software firm, making just over 100,000 dollars a year. Zoe and Milton slowly developed a romance and Zoe never actually moved out of Milton's home. Zoe ended up going to college and working for a marketing firm, together the couple forged a successful and functional life for themselves, the exact opposite of what Zoe used to have.

Zoe's step sisters and Cody had different fortunes, however. Crystal and Robyn were beside themselves with anger and shock after they realized Zoe left with Milton. Cody became livid after he saw that the flat screen TV and the Xbox were broken. Cody left Crystal that night, she actually begged him to stay, but he could not forgive her. He moved back in with his mother. Robyn smashed every one of her mirrors that night.

After Crystal and Cody got a divorce, Crystal eventually married Cody's "Burger Boy" boss, an acne riddled boy barely 18 years old. This caused Cody to quit his job and begin drinking heavily again. Yet he ended up inheriting a small amount of money after his grandfather's death and opened up his own fast food restaurant, which would eventually put "Burger Boy" out of business, leaving Crystal and her new husband destitute. Eventually Cody decided to be merciful to Crystal and hired her to work in his burger joint, she tried to win him back, but he refused all of her advances.

Robyn refused to work any kind of normal job. Robyn tried to take up modeling, but modeling in Fairview never paid the bills. Eventually, Robyn made extra income by masturbating to orgasm weekly on a webcam. Robyn was determined to keep her webcam show secret, but as soon as Crystal found out about it she made sure to tell everyone she could. Most of Robyn's audience were local residents, her former schoolmates. Robyn has as of yet not been married.

All the time Crystal and Robyn were struggling they saw social media updates of Zoe getting engaged and then getting married to Milton, of graduating with a bachelor's and then a masters, of going on to have a productive career. Each time they saw Zoe, they seethed with jealousy and bitterness. Meanwhile, Zoe all but forgot about them.

jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers