All Comments on 'A Desperate, Last Night Together'

by michael2956

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
disturbing yet somehow erotic

Shouldn't have liked this. You've done a masterful job of taking Walmart white trash and making them almost sympathetic. Nicely done!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good one

started not to read it , glad i did now ,

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
a sad tale of less fortunate people

Just being poor isn't the main thing in this tale, but being unloved is what I thought was the main focus.

The story has a very believable theme and is well writen. I would like to know what happened to their lives, after he left to go to war.

Thanks for the good story

gotranegotraneover 13 years ago
Heavy!

Heavy stuff, man. Makes you wonder how true this tale actually is. Thanks for the journey.

venus_canvenus_canover 13 years ago
One of the better written stories at the Lit

Certainly well written story - nice description of each character, loneliness and the hurt and the resolve.

Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written but

I just don't get it. I guess it ain't possible for orphan boys to get off on this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kudos

This story shows real talent -- the characters have depth, and the story would have meaning even without the sex. Please keep writing.

mizzmareemizzmareeover 13 years ago
Adding you to my favorites

You. Know. How. To. Write.

Amazing characterizations. Your ability to capture emotion is beautiful.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story of hot motherfucking, but...

I didn't care much for the obligatory ass-fucking. The mother could have shown her love for her darling baby boy by having him blow his hot young balls up her ever-loving cunt, the same cunt he came out of. Nothing boosts a son's self-confidence and pride like shooting all his creamy semen up that wonderful, warm wet hole between his mother's legs.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It does sound realistic, depressingly so. But who is Grimes?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

make another part of this story please

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

This is a beautiful story. As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest between emotionally and psychologically mature individuals, I wonder, in real life, how many families would like to have the opportunity as reflected in this story. After so many years have past since the writting of this story, it is a shame the author did not continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermichael2956@michael2956
As a former minister, I have an interest in exploring the relationship of religion to sex. Right now, I'm particularly curious about the role left-over guilt plays in relationships and fetishes. I've also become increasingly fascinated with the fantasy of MMF sex. I find it ...