A Desperate, Last Night Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about, Mom?"

" I only got one thing I can let you have. Something nobody else never had."

"What? I don't understand."

"Come closer," she said. Grabbing his cock, she saw it glistening in the moonlight, wet with her juices. She reached between her legs and stuck her fingers inside herself, then pulling them out, rubbed even more on him. She examined the swollen, purple head, and putting her palm on top, collected his pre-cum and rubbed it onto him. She bent over him, and lightly licked him. Looking at him for a moment, she opened her mouth, drooling saliva all over the swollen head. She stepped out of truck and bent over the hood, the cool metal causing her nipples to harden. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Nobody's never had my ass, baby. Nobody. It's the one thing I can give you that nobody never took from me. Please, Heath, fuck my ass."

He stepped into her and grasped her cheeks, spreading them apart, and working his finger inside her closed hole, opening it. She gasped. He didn't know if it was from surprise or pleasure or pain or all three. Then, holding his wet, slick cock in his right hand, he slowly pushed against her hole. As it penetrated her, she cried out. "OWWWW!"

"Mom! Does it hurt?" knowing it was a foolish question as the words left his mouth. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Just go slow. Let me get used to it." Slowly he pushed, feeling it go in. Jolene continued to moan and grunt, occasionally letting go with a "Shit!" or "FUCK!" as he burrowed deeper. Finally, he was in. Her cheeks rested against his pubic hair. "Just wait! Wait a minute, wait a minute.". Finally, she said, "OK. You can pull it back." He heard her breathing slowly and deeply. "AHHHHH," she said as he moved himself back. "OK. Come back in," she said. She grunted as he pressed forward, but not as much. She was getting used to it.

"Is that better, Mom?"

"Yeah. Just keep going slow." With each thrust it got easier, though it was never really that comfortable. After a few more thrusts, she asked, "How is it, Heath? How does it feel?"

"God! It's amazing! I never felt nothin' like this. It's so fuckin' tight, and it feels like your muscles are squeezing me and letting me go. It feels like something is trying to squeeze the cum out of me, but squeezing to keep it in. Jesus! It's unbelievable."

"All right," she said. "Go ahead. Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you want. I don't care if it hurts. I want it to hurt. I want to feel it hurt. I want to know you're fucking me. I want to pull the cum out of you. I want you to shoot it in my ass, baby."

And so he did. He fucked her with abandon. Finally, she looked over her shoulder. "Do you love it, baby? Do you love me?" Looking into her green eyes, and hearing her smoky voice was enough. He roared and filled her with his hot cum. He bucked into her, one, two, three times, until each load shot out of him. Then he collapsed on top of her back, their sweaty bodies sliding against one another.

Later, driving into town, she told him how afraid she was. "I couldn't take it if anything happened to you. Please be careful."

"I've told you, Mom. I'm working inside the embassy, guarding the people who work there. It's not dangerous. In fact, it's going to be boring. I'll be fine. Try not to worry."

As he turned into the trailer park she told him to stop, that she'd walk the rest of the way. She didn't want his brother to see them together so late. "He'll just think Earl and me had a fight." As he watched her stagger toward the trailer, he pulled away, popping the top on yet another brew. He sighed. He'd lied to her. Right after making love, he'd lied. He wasn't going to be stationed in the embassy. He'd be in the thick of it, patrolling, looking for Taliban behind every building, wondering when a IED would explode underneath the vehicle. What would he think, he wondered? Would he even have time to think? Would he even have time to say, "I love you M......"

12