A Diary for Two Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself slowly going red as I started suspecting that they were now talking about me. I tried to ignore them, but they were becoming less and less discrete as they looked back at me more and more frequently, until even Mike took notice.

"Seems like you're attracting some attention." He remarked.

"Shut up."

I was starting to get annoyed at them, so I concentrated on my drink and gulped half of it down. Henry and Mike were staring at me now, but I ignored them as I finished my drink quickly and told them I wanted to leave. Henry shrugged and downed his pint in one, but Mike took a little more time. As he tried to swallow it in steps, Henry glanced at the bar, then at me.

"You do know that you'll need to get used to some degree of that. Male attention is part of a girls' life, especially a pretty one."

I shrugged dismissively. He was right, but I wasn't ready to take so much attention quite yet. I waited for Michael to finish, and we made off. One of the guys called out to me as we exited though, telling me drunkenly that I'd do better off to ditch those two losers and join his group, or something of the sort (he was slurring pretty badly).

"So bloody typical!" I grumbled as we walked off, "I can't even take some down time in the pub without idiots like that bothering me."

"Oh come on! It wasn't that bad." Said Michael in a soothing voice.

"Yea," added Henry, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me in against him, "And you know we're here to protect you if ever they start becoming too clingy."

"As if I needed protection..." I muttered, uncomfortably aware that the forearm wrapped around me was thicker than either my neck or thigh.

We got home safely and sat down in front of the television to watch Hannibal streamed from my laptop. Mike wasn't quite up to date with the episode we were watching, but could still follow most of what was going on. We ended up going to bed a little early though, in preparation for our week of lectures starting the next morning.

October 27, 2014

Wake up this morning was easier than usual, and I went to have a warm shower so as to better dry my hair before turning back to Elise for the day. As a precaution though, I didn't change back until I'd had breakfast and was safely back in my room. That way, I could wait till Beth left for her lectures before I came out as Elise.

Once she'd left, I quickly finished applying my make-up and packing my bag to go. Neither Henry or Mike had waited for me this time though, so I made my way to campus on my own and immediately found Thomas in my first lecture.

He seemed a little worried about my disappearance during the lab last Friday, but I told him that I'd actually mostly finished the experiment the previous week and went home early after only an hour of taking notes in one of the separate cubicles for the fume cupboards. He seemed to accept my excuse rather easily, and told me he'd missed me during the weekend.

I felt a little heat rise to my cheeks at that, and put my hand on his arm appreciatively.

"You're too cute." I told him, pecking him on the cheek.

"I can't help it, you're just too pretty." He answered, taking my hand in his, "Especially with your hair like that." He gently lifted one of my thick braids up as if for inspection.

"Stop, the lecture's starting!" I whispered back.

The lecture was all right this time, with some interesting points about thermodynamics, but I was actually just looking forward to spending some more time alone with Thomas. God, I thought to myself, when did I become this girly? It didn't really matter though, as I couldn't say I minded that much.

When the lunch break finally arrived, I got Thomas to come and buy lunch in the local shop. I bought sushi and he got some sandwiches, and we went to sit down on a bench in the grounds of the campus. It felt nice having lunch as I leaned up against him, and we chatted light-heartedly our weekends.

"Hey, how about we go out this coming weekend?" He asked me when the conversation reached a slight lull.

"Alright... Where do you want to go?"

"Leave that to me." He said. It sounded a little ominous, but I decided to trust him on that one.

"Want some of my sushi?" I asked him.

He seemed a little hesitant, and I understood that he'd never tried any before, so I tried persuading him gently. He finally accepted and took a slice of futomaki. Unfortunately, he seemed to like it a little too much, and I soon found myself giving him half of my lunch. I didn't really mind though, as my appetite was definitely far lesser than that of Erik.

"So..." I said, having run out of sushi and things to say, "How is it that you have a housemate who owns a Porsche?"

"Well..." he answered, going a little red at the memory of last Wednesday, "I don't really know. You'll have to ask Isa."

"Wait, so you're saying that you borrowed the car from Isabelle?"

"Yup."

"I'd never imagined her owning a car like that!" I thought allowed, giggling at the idea. "So, what else were you borrowing from her? The suit? The charm?"

"Nope, the charm's all mine" He said, turning to me and kissing me softly on the lips.

This took me aback a little, but I let him kiss me, smelling the scent upon his skin as I felt his mouth upon mine. It was amazing how he could just make me feel so good and yet so fragile, carrying me up into the clouds only so as to hold me tight against him. He eventually broke the kiss, and I rested my head on his shoulder smelling his neck as if hoping for another one.

He surprised me again at that point, as he suddenly laid one arm around me and one beneath my knees so as to lift me up and settle me onto his lap, where he held me. I found myself giggling like a little girl with both surprise and exhilaration, before snuggling up against his chest and wrapping my arms around him. I was surprised at how hard and muscular his torso felt beneath my touch, and I was glad to share some of his warmth with him.

All too soon however, it was time to go to our afternoon lecture, and he tried to lift me up and onto the ground. I stood up, but refused to release him as I did so, keeping my arms wrapped around his neck and my body stuck to his, giggling as I did so. Some part of my brain was telling me that my breasts were being pushed against him, and some other part of me was asking me what the hell I was doing, acting so girlishly, but I ignored those parts. This just felt so right.

His hands were on either side of my waist now, holding me gently as he spoke.

"We need to get going you know." He stated.

I held on for a few moments longer before nodding. Reluctantly, I let him go, and we made our way to our next lecture hand in hand.

The afternoon went by slowly, but I felt comforted to have Thomas by my side. He'd tease me and hold me, and I let him, knowing that deep down, I didn't just like him, I trusted him. I knew that he'd respect me, and would make me feel good about myself. I liked it when touched me, when he held me, when he rested his hand on my knee, as it felt so right, and so sensual. I liked his scent, the firmness of his body, the color of his eyes, and his smile. Oh his smile... It made me feel like melting when I saw it.

I don't know how complete my notes were when we finally left our last lecture, but I didn't mind. We took the bus home that evening, and he accompanied me home, kissing me again before he left and leaving me feeling a little shaky, a little horny, but most of all, happy.

I arrived home to find that everyone had gone to his or her room, so I went to mine and dropped my bag to the floor. I then locked the door behind me and sat on my bed, dreamily picturing Thomas's smile before me, his kind eyes, his firm chest. As if in a trance, I pulled my top off, followed by my skirt, and I lay down on my bed. I could feel a slight buzz throughout my body as I lay there, in my bra and panties, feeling my chest move up and down with my breathing.

It felt like the buzz was radiating outwards from my groin, and I touched it gently through my small panties, breathing in suddenly at how sensitive it felt. I traced my finger up and down where I knew my lips were, feeling a very slight jolt every time I reached the top. I started pressing down a little harder now as I rubbed, feeling my entire body vibrate as my breathing became faster. My other hand started roaming my body, caressing my skin as I could feel all of my nerves firing off stronger sensations then they usually did.

I started feeling warmer and warmer as the vibrations through my body intensified with an increasing sense of urgency. I carefully slipped my right hand beneath my panties, feeling the soft, satin-like skin of my lips against my fingers as I caressed it gently. The small bud at the top was crying for attention and I teased it with my index finger, feeling waves of pleasure starting to crash through my body.

My left hand was now cupping my breasts one by one, massaging them, holding them through my bra as I felt myself becoming wetter down there, moistening my fingers as they explored my orifice. My breathing was ragged now, and I shut my eyes tight, imagining Thomas before me, holding me, kissing me...

My whole body was on fire now, shaking, vibrating as if convulsing under the strain of the pleasure surging through my nervous system. I could feel my fingers prodding me, opening me up, playing with my sex and making me nearly lose control as my left hand shakily attempted to remove my bra to better access my breasts, holding them and pinching the nipples lightly.

I kicked my panties off, feeling on the verge of screaming as my body convulsed against my fingers as they worked their way into me, making me go insane if want, with need, with... Lust. I bit my lower lip hard, trying not to make a sound as my body erupted in an orgasm unlike any I'd had before, surging through me as all of my muscles clenched and unclenched simultaneously.

I was panting now, as if I'd just ran a hundred meter race, as I felt my body, still hot, still shaky, require more. I went back to teasing myself and was soon having my second climax, followed by a third.

As I felt the explosion of my third orgasm die down, I pulled my hand out of my panties and just lay there, feeling exhausted. My panties were wet, and so were my fingers, but I couldn't find the energy to get up or change. Instead, I slowly and carefully sucked my fingers clean, despite feeling excessively weird and perverted, tasting myself and... I heard someone knock on my door.

"Hey! Elise? It's Mike. Want to come and watch Hannibal with us."

"Give me a second!" I answered in a shaky voice, trying to sound confident despite feeling flushed and slightly panicked.

I got up quickly and put my clothes back on in a hurry, only to realize that my braids were a mess. I quickly undid them, letting my hair fall free as I washed my hands and left my room, feeling all sweaty and uncomfortable in my humid underwear.

The other two didn't seem to notice my complexion as I came in though, as they had already started watching an episode. Trying to keep myself from shaking, I took a seat on the longer sofa next to Mike, curling my legs up underneath me in the process.

The next forty minutes felt exceedingly uncomfortable as I could feel how wet my panties were and was horrified at the thought that the boys might notice something, whether it be my shaky limbs, pale complexion or awkward position. When the credits finally started rolling, I told them I needed to go to bed and quickly made my way to my room, locking myself in with an empty stomach...