A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"Well it definitely would be a reverse gangbang with poor Ed finally knowing what it's like to have three horny sluts ravaging him at the same time," Susan says as we all begin to smile.

"I guess the next time we're all in our yacht crossing the Pacific I'll make sure we have plenty of jars filled with Cialis and birth control pills because of the way they'd be riding him all the time," Amy says making my face instantly feel the heat of my embarrassment becoming apparent.

"He'd have nothing left in the tank for you by the time the sun goes down," Susan says almost choking as the words come out of her mouth.

"We'd definitely have to come up with a rotating schedule or I'd be the one who would perish first," Amy quickly adds laughing along with Susan.

"Do you think something like that could actually happen," I ask regretting immediately that I would pose such a question with Susan sitting opposite me.

"There's not a doubt in my mind that they'd both tire of going down on each other knowing what Ed has between his legs, and once he started fucking them it would only be a matter of time before my mouth would be locked on their slits too," Amy replies so matter-of-factly.

"I remember all those wild days back in college," is all Susan says.

"You've never tasted another woman's pussy after it's been filled with cum, have you," Amy asks me as I begin to squirm as last night's memories of watching Tristan's tongue lapping at me after he came inside me makes me wish I could turn the clock back and relive it all over again?

"No," is all I can manage to utter as the burn on my face seems to be getting unbearable along with the throbbing between my legs.

"You're blushing again," Susan says to me in a way that is not nearly as condescending as how she usually treats me when my face shows my discomfort.

"I know," is all I can reply as luckily for me an elderly couple just sat down on the side of us who are going to make sure our conversation takes a different course now.

"Believe me, you don't know what you're missing," Amy whispers to me as we all know that it's time for us to shift our conversation to another topic.

*

"I'd say it's right about here," Tristan says as he holds his hand up against my tummy guesstimating just how far he's penetrated me with his oversized organ.

As fearful as I've been about letting him see my body because of the disparity in our ages there's just no ignoring the fact that making love with the room fully illuminated is just adding even more to the tension that's building between us, and at least for the time being my worries about competing with girls half my age for his attentions can be put on a shelf for now. I guess it's just the way his eyes are doting over me that's allowing me not to let all my insecurities hinder me from fully giving myself to him, and as much as I enjoyed last night it wasn't until my mouth was going up and down him this morning knowing that his eyes were taking in every little detail that I knew this is how we have to pleasure ourselves from now on.

"I know how we can tell," I say as I slowly lift off of him and pin him against my stomach as I try to gage just how deeply he really does go inside me.

"Look how wet you are," he says because of the way his entire length is glistening with the way I've coated him with what's flowing out of me.

I thought for sure when I stood up in the diner this afternoon that my jeans would have betrayed just how juicy I had become because of how Amy and Susan just kept going on and on about that poor wretch in New Zealand. And for some reason they kept harping on what if that had been me and Tristan who were ship wrecked together, and I suppose the more I blushed didn't help me in any way either. But it made me have thoughts that at one time would have been unimaginable to me before he slid inside me last night, and the notion of having another baby growing in my womb is gaining traction in a way that's kind of surprising me. I know it's probably because I'm at that point in my life now where all the signs that I'm just too old to be able deal with an infant are causing conflicting messages within me, but the truth is I just wouldn't want to deal with another child no matter who my lover is right now.

"You don't see that in your videos," I say as the sight of his cock easily reaching my belly button almost makes me gasp.

What woman could possibly deny that what my eyes are showing me has to be one of the most erotic image's that we all secretly crave when we're rubbing ourselves in the middle of the night, and when it's combined with his still boyish looks there's just no way anyone of us could keep ourselves from sliding it inside us. There's a part of me wants to measure him but in a way that almost seems like it would take some of the magic away between us, and all I know is he's as long and thick as any of those boys in the videos he has on his computer. But for me it was the way he threatened to split me open when he was pumping me so hard that at one point I thought I was going to start screaming because it felt so good.

"Why's that," he asks sounding almost naive as I lift up and guide him back inside me?

"Because all those girls are just acting for the lens of a camera so that you think they're enjoying themselves, but if they're not juicy no amount of moaning and screaming can hide the truth," I moan as he finally bottoms out inside me.

"You're always juicy," he says as he wraps both his hands around my neck as though he's about to choke me.

This is only the second time we've made love and he's already managed to identify a few of the things that it took his father years to discover about me, and even though I can't explain why being this vulnerable turns me on so much I just know that it does. Of course it might have dawned on him last night when I brought his hands up to my neck the message I was sending him, and luckily for me he was wise enough to figure it out too.

"That's because it's you," I say as I lean down with both my arms straddling him as he starts to slowly slide in and out of me.

OH God I just love what he's doing to me now, and the thought of him exploding inside me so much deeper than any other lover I've ever had is just pushing me further past any boundaries that I've ever had for myself. He already knows me so well too, and the look in his eyes as he's trying not to betray his true feelings for me as his hands so gently squeeze my neck just makes me want to lock my lips on his and have him fill me again with his seed.

"Did you hear about that mother and son who were rescued after being on a deserted island for almost four years," he whispers as he pulls me down so gently and his hands begin to slide up and down my back as he just keeps filling me again and again with the entire length of his organ.

"Suppose that it was us who were shipwrecked on that island," I whisper in his ear.

"Then we would have made our own baby," he says as he pulls my mouth onto his and begins pumping me so hard that I just know it'll only be a matter of seconds before he cums inside me.

"We still can," I moan as the sound of my ass slapping against him has me wondering just how much more my body can take before I'll have to beg him to stop.

He's just too big to be fucking me the way he is now, and the feeling of his hands opening my ass as his cock just keeps slamming in and out of me is becoming too much for me to handle. When Jack fucked me like this he wasn't touching places so deep within me like Tristan is doing now, and even though I know with time I'll get use to this new way of being ravaged I'm either going to have to beg him to stop or hope that he's on the verge of cumming.

"Maybe this is the one that will do it," he whispers as he buries himself as far inside me as he can possibly go as though he was aware of the panic that was building inside me.

"OH God I hope so," I say as my tongue finds his and the thought of my tummy swelling with our own baby is already filling my head with images that I never thought I'd ever have again.

*

"There's no such thing," I say as we're walking through the parking lot of Lowe's.

I remember Jack telling me that you can always tell if a girl likes to fuck because she'll have a diamond shape gap between her thighs, and Tristan swears that after 4 weeks of us having continuous intercourse together I now have that telltale wedge between my legs too. It's utterly preposterous of course but now he has me wondering if there might be some validity to this urban guy legend after all. The truth is neither one of us is showing any signs of letting up on our cravings for the other's body, and if anything this honeymoon stage we're still in now seems to be intensifying even more.

"I'm telling you Kate, you have the sweetest looking wedge I've ever seen," he replies as I wrap my fingers around the handle of a cart and begin walking towards the paint aisle.

"Well if I do it's because you keep stretching me morning, noon and night," I whisper as my eyes begin to scan the shelf's for just the right color that will make the room in the basement we're finishing fit the image I have in my head of how I want it to look.

"You want it just as much as I do," he whispers back to me.

He's absolutely right of course, and from the time we both wake our bodies seemingly demand us to the start the day with a fury of passion so intense that sometimes I feel like taking a quick nap to recover from what I just went through. Somehow he's managing to last longer and longer as he just keeps pumping me until I'm forced to bring my mouth up to his and end my agony, and even then that's not always working anymore. But when I whisper to him that I want us to make a baby he locks his mouth on mine and in less than a minute he's filling my insides with his semen. I seriously doubt he'll ever be able to build up an immunity against hearing those words being whispered in his ear when he's inside me, and even though I'm on the pill now we both look into each other's eyes as he's ejaculating knowing that if we were stranded on an island it wouldn't be long before my tummy would begin to swell with our love child.

I know Dr. Sanders was a bit surprised when I phoned in asking for the prescription, and then having to sit in front of her with her knowing that I was spreading my legs for my new lover just proved to be so embarrassing for me. In so many ways I'm such a contradiction, and with the exception of Tristan I just feel so anxious whenever anything sexual in nature is being discussed. Maybe that's why Amy and Susan seem to take so much delight in teasing me the way they do, and if they only knew about that other side of me I'm sure they'd both be flabbergasted to put it mildly.

Of course it's not like I'm an introvert in any way, and all I know is that when I'm with Tristan there's a sense of freedom that I feel that even with all the time I was with his father I never felt. Just this morning after he buried himself inside me after he had cum I began teasing him about what Father Maroni would say if he only knew about the salty treat I was going to feed him for breakfast, and as I lifted off of him he slid down until his mouth was locked on my bleeding princess and began to suckle from me I could only marvel at how enthusiastically his tongue greedily accepted what was flowing out of me. The truth is men are just too insecure to even go near their lover's vagina after they've filled it with their semen, and for me to be able watch as he lapped at me like a puppy is a thrill I know I'll never experience with anyone else.

I'm absolutely convinced that it's only because I'm his mother that he unhesitatingly pleases me in ways that I just know he'll never do with another partner, and in a way that kind of saddens me because lovers should be able to transcend all the boundaries that exist between them. But I'm also aware that there is a difference between the world we want and the one we actually live in, and luckily for us we've seemed to have figured out a way to unlock all those doors that most couples dare not even approach.

"Probably more," I reply as I push him as he's kneeling looking at a can on the bottom shelf.

"You'll pay dearly for that," he says laughing as he's sprawled in the aisle like a small child because of how he lost his balance when I shoved him.

It's like we're two kids with the way we interact now, although the other day when I came running up the basement stairs frightened half to death because I saw the largest spider I have ever seen in my life he instinctively hugged me and kept whispering 'Mom it's OK' in my ear as I slowly calmed myself. It was just so nice to know that part of ourselves still exists despite all the bridges we've crossed since we've become lovers, and I'm fully aware one day I'm going to have to let him go so he can find someone who really can give him a baby. But I think that's far off in the distance, and until then I'm going to enjoy as many sultry moments as I can with him.

"Talk is cheap," I say as I help him to his feet and we begin scanning the aisle for just the right color for the room Jack built before he became ill.

*

"I love it when you do that," Tristan moans as my nails slowly walk their way up and down his shaft with just enough pressure on them that the difference between pain and pleasure is just so finite that only a slight spasm of his organ tells me if I'm squeezing him too hard.

"I still can't believe this actually fits inside me," I say as I just marvel at how long and thick he is compared to his father's penis.

But he does, and after we got back from Lowe's he showed me a few pictures of me that he took when I was in the mirror aisle that clearly showed me that I do indeed have a diamond like gap between my thighs. For years he says I had a perfect V where both my legs joined together at my ass, and if anyone would know how my ass use to look like it certainly would be him. So now I grudgingly accept that I have that telltale sign that I like to fuck a lot, but what I found most interesting is that when he was showing me the pictures how excited I became. I don't know why it never occurred to me before but all of a sudden the thought of spreading my legs in front of a camera is starting to become very appealing to me in a way that I'm finding most intriguing.

"If you keep teasing me like that you'll have all the proof you'll need in a couple of minutes," he moans in a way that's letting me know just how much he's enjoying what I'm doing to him.

"I think I'd rather have a picture," I say as I wrap my fingers around him and begin to slowly stroke him in a way that I know he loves so much.

"You serious," he asks as the images of all those young girls he has saved in his computer begin to flash in my head.

"I think it'd be fun, don't you," I say as I'm deciding now whether to jerk him off or simply climb on top of him and feel myself being stretched in a way that always gives me a shiver when I first slide down his entire length.

"We could turn that room in the basement into our own little modeling studio," he says excitedly as I begin to climb on top of him and position myself to get another dose of the gooey treat that he's going to shoot inside me.

There just doesn't seem to be any limits to the ways that we're exploring ever newer ways to push ourselves to enjoy pleasures so few other couples even know exist, and when we were coming home from the movies the other night and he turned down the driveway into the old abandoned factory it was such an unexpected surprise that I just didn't see coming. Of course I should have suspected something was up when he asked me to wear one of my jean skirts before we went out, and once he finally parked the car his hand literally ripped my panties off of me in a matter of seconds. I've driven by that factory for over twenty years never imagining that one day I'd be fucking in the back of my car like a teenager in heat, and I think it was just that combination of fear of being caught by a patrolling police cruiser and the exhilaration of being totally nude and fucking like a rabbit that gave both of us a high as if we were on some sort of illicit drug.

"How are we going to get a picture of this," I ask as I feel him slip inside me.

"Why don't we just make a video," he replies as he pulls me down and I feel one of his fingers toying with the lips of my ass-hole as he's already sliding his dick in and out of me in a way that wants to make me scream.

He's well aware of what happens to me when he touches me down there, and as his finger finally stops teasing me and slips inside me I can feel the pressure on that thin membrane that separates my vagina and rectum in a way that doesn't seem possible. As much as Jack enjoyed what I would do him when he touched me there Tristan just seems to know instinctively what my needs are when I'm aroused like this, and I think Jack like most men was content just to cum without realizing how much more attention I needed from him after I got him off.

"Have you any idea what you're doing to me," I nearly scream out as both my holes are being stretched in a way I just never expected I'd ever feel in my lifetimes.

"Two fingers now," I hear him say as I'm not sure if what I'm feeling now is either pain or pleasure as he just keeps pumping both my holes in a way that I know I can't take much more of what my body is desperately trying to cope with now.

He hasn't said it but I know he wants to fuck me in the ass just like all those boys do to those young girls he use to watch on his computer, and as much as I've actually thought about trying it the truth is he's just too big to fit inside me. But it's just so obvious to me by the grimaces on their faces that those poor nymphs aren't enjoying what's being done to them, although there are a few who seem to have no problem with the way the lips of their anus's easily swallow even the largest of the beasts. Not surprisingly Amy has told me dozens of times how when she was first married she routinely went to sleep with both her holes filled with Ed's semen, and as much as I thought she was just teasing me now I have to wonder if she might really have been telling me the truth after all.

"I can't take much more," I whisper as I'm trying to decipher whether the signals that my vagina and anus are sending me are those I should be embracing or rejecting.

"Rub yourself," he says as my hand instantly reaches between my legs and begins frantically rubbing myself because I know he just can't keep up pumping me the way he is before he explodes inside me.

"OH God," I hear myself scream out as my senses are being overwhelmed in a way that I never thought I'd ever feel.

"Cum for me Katie," I hear the words as though there a million miles away reach my ears as I feel the first wave beginning to smother me.

If this is what's going to happen to me just because he jammed his fingers in me then what's it going to feel like if he cums deep inside my ass, and as much as I'd love to ask Amy about any tips she could share with me I just know she would tell Susan and I'd never hear the end of it. Maybe I should try it just to know for myself if I like it, and as I feel myself being pumped in a way that tells me he has to be close to cumming I just thank God that we've found each other before some sweet young girl stole him away from me.

"Tristan, I want to have your baby," I say in a voice so serene that all of this just seems so surreal to me now.

"How many times have I told you that's what I want too," he moans as he drives himself as far inside me as he can possibly go and in my mind I can already see the thousands of tadpole like sperm searching for my eggs.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
123456...9