A Different Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers

Wendy chimed in. "Sorry Kim, this is his show."

"Thank you, Wendy. Baby, this is entirely up to you, so you need to think about it, okay? I have already decided this is what must be done to save us and our marriage, and oddly it's the very person that you found in your darkest moment that has come to shine that light upon us. Wendy has offered to allow herself to be fertilized with my sperm and carry 2 babies for us. She will then turn them over to us to raise as our baby. We will make all the necessary arrangements, which would likely entail having you legally adopt the children, so that your name appears on the birth certificates."

With tears in her eyes Kim ran to Wendy.

"My God, Wendy, thank you, thank you, thank you. I accept, I accept. I never thought I'd be a mother but you have made my truest dreams come true."

"Kim, my dear, it's a small thing I do for you, for all that you've done for me. Henry..."

I help up my hand.

"Wendy, you have made an incredibly generous offer, and I could never be so selfish as to deny you a role in the baby's lives, and ours. It's my hope that you and Kim, indeed, all 4 of us, remain as one family for the rest of our lives. Whatever happens from here, we will be inextricably linked due to the course of action we have all traveled in our own way. I have no brothers or sisters, but as of now you two are the siblings I never had, and it's my sincere hope that we will see both of you nearly every day of the rest of our lives."

<><><><><>

Epilogue:

Ten months after this conversation, Wendy carried twins to 38 weeks for Kim and me. We named the girls Wendy (of course) and Tracy. This could have been the end of the obligation, but Wendy offered us the option of one more child, after she and Eric actually had a third of their own. She wanted us to have as many as she did. And so, 4 years after the twins were born, their little sister, Olivia, came into the world.

All told Wendy carried 6 babies through 5 pregnancies, including her own. To my surprise she let me in the delivery room and to cut the cord when my kids were born. (Of course, I saw all her naked parts during these deliveries, but if you've ever had the experience you know there is nothing even remotely sexual about it). She was my savior in so many ways, none of which could've been predicted when I first met her, finding her making love to my wife and me rushing in to destroy her before realizing she a was woman, which was of course the thing that made me stop in my tracks at that moment.

Kim and I moved into a house next door to Eric and Wendy and the children are growing up together as best friends. I've done very well within the computer industry, making well into the 6 figures annually. Eric does well enough but college was going to be a struggle for them. I have assured them they needn't worry about one penny of that cost. They have given me more than I can possibly repay, but 3 college educations seem like a good place to start.

<><><><><>

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers