A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

I leaned back and said, "Glad you like it."

"I do," she said as she suddenly knelt and started unbuttoning my fly. I let her take my cock out and give it a kiss. Then without warning, she plunged it into her mouth, taking about half. She sucked and stroked on my cock for a few seconds, and then pulled out.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Always," I replied.

Before she could continue to suck, I reached down and slipped the gown from her shoulders and over her breasts. They were smooth, pearly white, very few veins, and light colored areole and tiny nipples. She rubbed my cock between her breasts for a moment and then popped it back in her mouth. After a few more minutes of her oral ministrations, I finally got completely hard. She stopped and looked closely at my cock.

"Holy shit! You really grow, don't you?"

I just smiled and said, "You're one hellava woman if you can swallow it all!"

She dived back on to show me, and quickly gagged just past the half way point. She pulled away, stifling the urge to gag some more.

"Jesus, this is a surprise. How did you get this big from a few minutes ago. I thought you were pretty nice before. Now..... my God!"

I stayed cool and just smiled.

"Thanks," I said with a 'gee, aw shucks' manner.

I pulled Marti to her feet and quickly finished slipping the gown off her. She stepped out of it as I grabbed her hand and led to the couch, a big, overstuffed, plush thing that reminded me of her. I pushed her back onto the couch, threw her legs back toward her chest and without hesitation, dived straight into her pussy. She was already juicy, and the first couple of tongue strokes opened up the dam. I sought out her clit, which was surprisingly small, but also tightly erect.

I went after her pussy with my signature lips and tongue action, and found out she must have been really horny, or she had a really short trigger. I wasn't at it more than a minute or so before she began to spasm. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and she wailed, and I let her writhe around on the couch while I kept up the action on her clit. After jerking through a couple of more spasms, she pushed my head away.

I was still hard, with my cock sticking up through the fly of my uniform pants. Before she could react, I leaned over the couch, taking her legs with me. For a big girl, she was limber. I plunged the entire length into her sopping wet pussy. She gagged and spit and cried out as I didn't take any time for warm-ups. She needed to be pounded with some heavy meat and I intended to oblige.

Marti squeezed her legs into me as I slammed hard in and out of her, giving her the full length and feeling my cock bottoming out in her wonderfully hot, tight pussy. She grabbed my arms and held on, letting me pound away. She grabbed my ass and helped me stroke even faster, until she began to wail and moan, making odd noises and bouncing as hard as she could. She finally exploded into a gushing, noisy orgasm.

I quit holding back and exploded into her sopping pussy. I backed down from the pounding until I achieved a slow crawl, rubbing my pubic area against her clit. As I softened, Marti lay there panting with her head back and eyes closed. As I slipped out, she partially opened her eyes. I stood up straight and moved to the table, finding a paper napkin to wipe my cock.

Marti was still sprawled on the couch, with her feet back on the floor. She had sparse red pubic hair, totally untrimmed but not bushy or brushy looking. Her pussy was now a single, fine slit with downy wet hair framing it. She had no stretch marks or flaws; her skin was pearly white. I figured she didn't get a lot of sun.

She finally looked at me and said, "My God, I needed that! And by the way, you're a rotten bastard!"

I laughed and stuffed my cock back into my pants to clean later in the privacy of the toilet off my office.

She idly looked down and said, "I am sitting her with nothing on."

I looked over at her and agreed, saying, "And I am enjoying every minute of it."

She looked at me strangely for a second and finally asked, "Can you hand me my gown?"

I picked it up from the floor and tossed it to her.

She slipped it over her head and smoothed it around her, saying, "I don't usually sit around like this with nothing on."

I was amused, and told her she should try it more often, especially if she ever thought about having me for lunch again. I told her that my favorite was naked with some funky high heels. I also told her she had no reason whatsoever to not be naked. She looked absolutely beautiful to me.

Again with the blushing, and then she tried to pooh-pooh the compliment. I shrugged off her feeble efforts.

"So, can I come back for lunch again some time? Or if it's okay with you, how about I take some extra time off and spend an afternoon?"

She looked at me almost angrily, saying, "What makes you think I would ever let you near me again?"

I decided to get into the verbal sparring and quickly shot back, "I know two good reasons, which you cannot deny. My face has the remnants of the first reason, and I just threw away the remnants of the second reason. And if you had any problems with either of those two reasons let me know and I won't darken your door again!"

She spit back, "Boy, you sure think a lot of yourself, don't you!"

I shot back almost as quickly, "Don't change the subject!"

She started to say something else and stopped.

She looked at me curiously, and finally said, "Well, you didn't mention lunch."

"I thought we weren't changing the subject," I quipped.

"You don't cut anybody any slack, do you?" she asked with a smile.

"Nope," I answered.

She walked back to the dining room table and finished her beer, and picked up the plates. She carried them into the kitchen and placed them in the sink. Upon returning, she had a refill in her hand and sat at the table.

"So, where is my answer, " I pried?

"I'll call you. So make sure you don't let the neighbors see you leave," she said quietly.

I walked past her and gently stroked her cheek and down to a breast. Then, without looking back, went out through the door I came in and disappeared into the woods.

I didn't hear from Marti for a week, and didn't see her around the kaserne anywhere. I wasn't sure if she had gotten a guilt trip or what. Then I noticed that her husbands unit had returned from Gräfenwohr. I figured if she wanted a replay she would call, else I would scratch it off as a onetime thing. Then one morning, right after I got into the office, I answered the phone and it was Marti.

She went straight to the point, saying, "My old man is going on TDY for a week. Do you still want to spend an afternoon together?"

"Sure. When?" I replied.

We made some arrangements and worked out the details. I would leave my office about noon and take the rest of the afternoon off. We would have about 4 hours to play. I told her if she was a true sex goddess like I thought, she would be able to handle me anywhere I wanted to put my cock.

She choked for a second or two, and asked, "What do you mean, anywhere?"

I laughed and said, "I don't explain perfect English. Read a book."

She stammered a bit but said she would see me then.

I made sure Mandi was busy with something that would keep her away from trying to phone me at work, which she normally didn't anyway. I headed to Marti's quarters, taking my usual path through he woods and out of sight from prying eyes. Marti had left the door open, and I closed it behind me. She was nowhere to be seen. I waited by the door for a few minutes, wary of an ambush by her husband or something.

There wasn't a sound in the place. I had visions of a movie where she would be dead and a Military Police patrol would be knocking on the door at any second. It was almost unnerving and I came close to bolting out the door. Just then I heard a voice coming from one of the bedrooms. It was Marti, apparently ending a phone conversation. I breathed a sigh of relief for a moment. I stayed quietly by the door, waiting for her to appear.

As she started out of the bedroom I could hear shoes on the wooden floor. When she finally appeared, she was naked except for a pair of really cute heels. She unabashedly put her arms out, did a pirouette, and stopped. She had trimmed her pubes and looked absolutely marvelous.

"Is this what you had in mind," she asked?

"Oh boy yes," I told her.

"I feel a little odd with nothing on, but I am really glad you are enjoying looking. I was afraid you wouldn't like it."

"You look wonderful. Mind if I join you?"

She smiled sweetly and replied, "Please do, sir!"

She directed me to one of the bedrooms, which turned out to be the spare bedroom. I quickly undressed, and hung my uniform on the hangar she provided. She had obviously been around the military long enough to know that scenario. As soon as I was naked I stood and wrapped my arms around her, grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and kissed her. She responded hungrily. She quickly reached down between us and began to play with my cock.

"I am amazed how much you grow," she told me. "I have never seen anyone who could look that small and turn out so large."

"Just how many cocks have you watched grow?" I teased.

"No that many, smart ass. Just enough to know what I'm talking about. I'm not a virgin you know."

I took that in stride. I kissed her some more and let myself get the makings of a hard cock going. She moaned impatiently. I let her play while I kissed her some more, and then as I nuzzled in her ear, got serious.

"I want you to tell me what you want me to do to you, and in plain terms, no kid stuff. And make sure you are explicit, and dirty. If you don't get it right, we'll try it again," I whispered in her ear.

She blushed, and whispered back, "I don't know if I can be that dirty."

"You better be," I warned, "or you may not get what you want."

She sighed and continued to stroke my cock with her hand. Finally she pulled her head up mine and moved to my ear.

"I want you to eat my pussy."

"Very good," I replied quietly. "Is that all?"

She looked away and then turned back to me, whispering, "Can that be first and wait for the next thing?"

"Okay, but you better think about what's next," I told her.

I gently pushed her back on the bed so she was lying on the mattress from her hips up. This let me kneel on the floor. I love eating pussy like that. She had also sprayed light cologne all around her because she smelled both clean and fragrant. I settled in for a good, long session of oral sex. She didn't light up as quickly as the first time, something that wasn't totally unexpected. She was obviously in for a long, slow session.

I got her off to a good start, and began probing with a couple of fingers just for fun. She seemed to enjoy the digital penetration, as she wiggled her hips for me to go deeper. I pushed her legs all the way back to her ears, marveling at her flexibility. This finally gave me my first good look at her little rosebud, and a rosebud it was. Her ass had light, sparse, downy red hair. Her asshole was more a tiny slit than a hole. It was barely visible, even though I had her butt cheeks spread pretty wide.

I wondered about getting my cock into that little opening. I knew that if I could accomplish that it would be really tight. After unleashing the full tongue and lips action, I felt her heading toward an orgasm. Just before she got there, I slipped my index finger back into her pussy and the middle finger into her tight little back hole. She gasped loudly and wiggled, but moaned and got on the path to her first orgasm. Just after grabbing my hand and pushing it tightly against her pussy, she went into several jerking spasms and her orgasm washed over her.

Marti's mighty breasts were heaving up and down, and she held on through a couple of more small spasms until she finally shrieked and pushed my head away. I stood up and noticed that she was the perfect height to enter her pussy, so I pushed in slowly this time, squeezing inch by slow inch deep inside her. She lay back with her eyes closed, moaning. When I finally hit bottom, she let out a whooshing noise.

"Damn, you're in there deep!" she exclaimed.

I chuckled under my breath and began to stroke in and out. I reached up and played with her tiny nipples and monster breasts. After a few minutes of this, I began working her clit with one hand while staying with the breast attention. She settled into a nice rhythm with me, and I kept a steady pace so she could work toward another orgasm. We rode like that for several minutes, until I saw her eyes start to open and close and she began to moan constantly and louder.

I picked up the pace on my stroke and my fingers, and before long she broke into another orgasm, shrieking again and bouncing. She suddenly squeezed her legs around me, got absolutely still, and then totally burst with a long groan that merged into another shriek.

I let her continue to ride until she got the last spasms over with. She was panting hard, and let her hands collapse back on to the bed. I pulled out of her and moved to the other side of the bed. Reaching underneath her, I pulled her head to the edge of the bed until it hung over. Before she realized what I was doing, I slipped my cock into her mouth.

I like this position, basically because a woman who can stifle her gag reflex can usually take all a cock down the throat. She made a heroic effort but finally gagged and pulled me away.

"Too big," she cried.

"Oh well," I chuckled. "I guess that only leaves one other place to try."

She quickly rolled over on the bed and looked up at me.

"What are you talking about?" she said cautiously.

"Well, I have been in your pussy, and now I have been down your throat. That only leaves one other place to try. And you're supposed to tell me that's next on the agenda."

She got up on her knees and said, "If you mean back here," as she pointed at that plump bottom, "you can forget that. I was sore for a week when you pounded into my pussy before. Now I just about puked all over you. I don't think you could fit back there at all."

I just smiled and said, "Light weight."

"Say what you want," she said testily. "I don't think I would ever want to try that."

"Don't be so sure," I replied. "You let me steer the boat and you may want to get into the water."

She just giggled, and brashly turned around, showing me her plump, white ass.

"Just push it up my pussy like this," she said.

I obliged by climbing onto the bed, and quickly slid my still hard cock into a soaking wet pussy. Even after getting so wet, she was still very tight. Her pussy was feeling pretty good. I pounded her doggy style for a while, until I slowed and wet my middle finger with saliva. I played with her cute little slit of an anus for a few seconds, and began to ease a finger in. It slipped past her outer ring with little resistance, and this elicited a groan of pleasure.

I worked the finger in and out with the same motion as my cock. After a few minutes, I eased a second finger in. She wiggled and groaned again, but didn't stop me. I started drilling her fast and deep then, and began to work my fingers so that as I pulled my cock out I plunged my fingers in. She started wailing, and in short order burst through another orgasm. I let her finish, and pulled my cock out, leaving the fingers.

I continued to slide my fingers gently in and out of her asshole. She had her face pressed to the bedspread, panting heavily. After she settled down, she stayed motionless for a few seconds, and then gave out a low, "Ummmmm."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied quietly.

I kept probing in and out of her asshole as she stayed on her knees, motionless. I kept the same pace of stroke for a while longer and finally broke the silence.

"Doesn't that feel good?" I asked.

She simply moaned. I kept going for a while longer, and decided to reach underneath and play with her clit. This elicited some more moans, and she spread her legs wider. I worked her clit with my thumb and index finger until she began to get wet again, and after dripping some of her juices on the fingers in her ass, added my ring finger and pinky to her pussy.

I started working her clit faster and pumping my hand into her, reaming her ass and pussy simultaneously. She began moving her ass with my hand motion, pushing back at me to try and get more depth. She muffled a long groan into the bed, and then rose up on her elbows and began to rock back at me. It didn't take long for her to blast through another orgasm.

I waited for a few seconds for Marti to settle down, and withdrew my hands. She fell over on the bed panting. I crawled in behind her and nuzzled her neck, coming to rest with my cock nestled against her butt crack.

"Are you ready for my cock in your ass?" I asked.

She leaned over a bit and said, "I'm not sure. I'm afraid it will hurt too much."

I nuzzled her neck some more and reached around to tweak a breast.

"I can be very slow and gentle. And you should take it in as you want, or can. I'll let you do the driving until we see how it goes," I intoned quietly.

She pondered this for a minute and finally said, "If I try, will you stop if I can't?"

I patted her and nuzzled her neck some more and whispered, "This one is on you. You'll never know until you try and I promise to stop if you have problems."

"Okay, but just because you're so sweet and you make me so horny," she whispered.

I told her to lay there a moment and went into the bathroom. I found a jar of petroleum jelly and returned to the bedroom. I had her get back onto her knees, and gently spread her butt cheeks. I kissed and tongued her asshole until she was moaning again and began to drip the first bit of pussy juice. Once she got really hot, I replaced my tongue with a finger, dipping liberally into the petroleum jelly. She moaned some more as I greased her little hole. I added a second finger with no resistance. I pushed more into her rectum, probing deeply as possible.

When she seemed really loose, I lay down on the bed.

"Climb on top of me with your back toward me," I told her.

She complied, crawling over my legs. I held my cock straight up and told her to back up until she bumped into my cock.

"Once you get there, just ease back and down, taking me in as you can handle it."

She eased back slowly, finally nestling her greasy butt cheeks around my cock. She moved up and down a bit, which felt really good. Then she finally pushed back a bit more until my cock bumped into her little rosebud.

"It's right there," she said quietly.

"Relax. Slow and easy," I replied.

She took a deep breath and pushed down slowly. I felt the head of my cock begin to penetrate her asshole. She moaned, but I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure, maybe both. She lifted a bit, almost letting my cock come out. Then she slowly pushed again until the head popped into her rectum.

She let out a deep groan, again, masking what she felt. She pressed in some more and I felt my cock begin to slide into her. She shifted and rose up a bit. I thought she would pull out completely but she pushed back down, going in about three inches. She leaned her body forward, putting her hands on my knees and giving me an unobstructed view of my cock wedging its way into her tight little asshole.

She took a couple of more deep breaths, and then slid down slowly until she had reached the upper end of her rectum. She sighed, and began to rock slowly, moving up and down about an inch or so. She seemed to relax and didn't really show any sign of stopping. I enjoyed the view and decided I would let go and bust my load into her ass as soon as possible.

Marti began to rock up and down with a bit more enthusiasm, moving her ass in a short stroke but increasing the rhythm. She began to make little 'ummm' noises occasionally. As she increased the depth, she finally relaxed enough to take the entire length, and when she slowed down, I thought she would pull out. Instead, she slowly sank back until she took the entire length of my cock deep into her ass, fully enveloping me.

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers